10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Just Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Just Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Just Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Just Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Just Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Just Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Just Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-just Rhône-alps:
Le Domaine de L’Osage
One of our top picks in Pont-Saint-Esprit.Offering an outdoor pool, Le Domaine de L’Osage is located in Pont-Saint-Esprit. This 19th-century Provencal country house features free WiFi throughout.The property offers self-catering apartments and rooms with private bathrooms. Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms.At Le Domaine de L’Osage you will find a garden and a terrace. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available for a surcharge. The property offers free parking.Avignon-Provence Airport is 43 mi away.
- This is one of those dreamy farmhouses in Provence that you read about in books or a Russell Crowe movie. Our rooms were excellent and beautifully done. The breakfasts were to die for – particularly the jams and the coffee. If you expect the sort of service you would expect from a 4* this is not for you since it is a little rough around the edges (no room service for example). I was here with my adult family and we loved it
- Such a romantic and nice place. Will definitely come back!
Lovely fresh croissants & bread at Breakfast.
Very spacious room and comfy bed.
Ideally situated for the Gorge and Vallon Pont D’Arc
Eateries / Bars in Pont D’Esprit a few minutes away by car.
- Very nice hosts, beautiful renovated building, typical South France ambiance. Large property with clean outside pool, ideal for a short stop as well as for a longer stay.
- Beautiful old property with lovely restored rooms, a large pool and characterful orangery breakfast room.
Domaine la Vigie
Offering an outdoor pool and free WiFi in public areas, Domaine de la Vigie is located in Pont-Saint-Esprit.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Extras include a desk. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms.At Domaine de la Vigie you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.Offering free private parking, the property is 42 mi from Avignon-Provence Airport.
- Beautiful house from 18 century with excellent furniture and aristocratic garden. Madam Verginie is very nice and helpful person. The house is very clear and quiet. The breakfast is delicious and enough.
- Self service coffee machine. Great welcome. Very good room. Lots of character. Great breakfast.
- The room was spotless, the bed very comfortable, the breakfast was amazing and the proprietor could not have made us more welcome.
- A friendly welcome, a lovely room, and absolutely the best breakfast of our 2 week tour.
- Very welcoming and friendly hosts, a quiet and peaceful location.
Hotel Coté Cour Chambres d’hotes
One of our top picks in Bourg-Saint-Andéol – and a guest favorite.
Located in an 18th century building in the heart of Borg-Saint-Andéol, Hotel Coté Cour offers elegant guest rooms each with a fireplace. Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and terrace surrounded by the properties ambiance.Each spacious guest rooms at Hotel Coté Cour features individual décor and have a seating area and wardrobe. The private bathrooms are complete with a bath, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Breakfast is served daily with Provencal and Mediterranean flavors. Dinner is available on request (48h in advance) and there is a wine cellar on site. Guests can also enjoy the games room and the solarium at Hotel Coté Cour.Located at the crossroads of the Ardèche, Drôme, Gard and Vaucluse, Hotel Coté Cour provides guests with opportunities for activities such as cycling and vineyard visits. The Goreges de l’Ardèche can be accessed in a 30-minute drive and the chateau in Grignan is 17 mi away. The Roman Theater in Orange is 21 mi away.Pierrelatte Train Station is 3.7 mi away and Avignon TGV Station is 40 mi from the property.
- Nothing at the entrance to the building prepare you for what you are going to see and experience as soon as you pass through the door. Amazing place to stay and dine. Francine and Patric was so lovely and friendly, show us the huge house and tell us about it’s history. The room is actually at a size of large suite and decorated in wonderful way. The facility is huge and you have a lot of spaces to relax in. Dinner was amazing experience – it’s a mast. Breakfast was also great.The value for money is amazing. It was such surprising and pleasant experience, after two nights we were so sorry we had to leave.
- Such a stunning building. We had a wonderful but too short a stay.
The house was fantastic.
The meal cooked for us was delicious and very well presented.
Everything. There is not a minute that I didn’t enjoyed. Patrick and Florence are fantastic people who will welcome you warmly. You will rapidly feel relax like at home, I know for sure that I will stay here again for my next trip. I highly recommend it.
They will do all the necessary to accommodate you and do everything they can to meet your requirements and expectations.
- This is absolutely a very, very special place. The present owners have restored this 17th Century stone villa, originally built and designed by local Counts, and have successfully captured its original elegance, beauty and grandeur, while adding modern amenities and comforts that blend in perfectly — such as the very large and comfortable bathroom in my room, or the narrow, refreshing pool, set in a sort of grotto. My room made me feel like I had been transported in time, with its high ceilings, stone fireplace, sweeping spaces and gilded edges. Florence gave us a guided tour through the property, taking us through a myriad of stately rooms with views of the Rhone, a sunny inner courtyard, and terraces on different levels. It is a very magical place, in my opinion, and I am very grateful to Florence and her husband for the work and passion that they have put in this enchanting palace. Bravo!
Located in Saint-Montan, 23 mi from Orange, Le Mouleyras features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests benefit from shared access to an outdoor pool with sun loungers.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. The room has a seating area to relax in after a busy day, and a kettle is provided. The room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is included in the price.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Montélimar is 9.3 mi from Le Mouleyras, while Vaison-la-Romaine is 25 mi away. Avignon-Provence Airport is 39 mi from the property.
- This was our favorite place we stayed on our whole trip! Annick was wonderful to visit with and she helped us with our French! We loved visiting with the animals but they were never in the way. The location is BEAUTIFUL with the view of the countryside and vineyards and lavender fields just down the road. The village of Saint-Montan is not far and is very charming. Annick made us a reservation for dinner there and that was also wonderful. Highly recommend Le Mouleyras!
- Host was fantastic, breakfast was great. out in the beautiful farmlands and near to Saint montan. lovely house and very comfortable
- Lovely old farmhouse with antiques all over the place. Very much in the countryside but worth the effort. Charrming owner.
Amazing location if you love to get some rest.
Lovely pool and garden.
- Peaceful. Quiet location but not too far from through roads. Nice room. Excellent breakfast. Friendly proprietor. Good choice of restaurants in nearby st Montan although parking is a nightmare.
Auberge des Salelles
Set in Saint-Maurice-d’Ibie, 29 mi from Orange, Auberge des Salelles features free WiFi throughout the property and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bike hire and car hire are available at this guest house and the area is popular for horse riding.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. Montélimar is 16 mi from Auberge des Salelles, while Alès is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 45 mi from Auberge des Salelles.
- Quiet location, spacious room with 2 beds, good fan, very nice view.
- Very comfortable stay. Rooms are clean and ample space. Great location. Make sure you stay for the evening meal. The food is wonderful!
- Fantastic location in a beautiful valley. The owner speaks excellent English and was very helpful. The food in the restaurant was superb and not too expensive. Despite not getting daily maid service, we liked the place so much we stayed on for an extra 2 nights so it must be good!
- The good food.The friendly staff and awesome location.
- Very quiet location in rural surroundings. Room simple, but comfortable and very clean. Restaurant is worth a visit with ist good quality food using local products.
Eco-Domaine & Spa de Pontet-Fronzèle
Offering a 15-hectare olive grove and an active oil mill, Domaine de Pontet-Fronzèle is an organic farm, located in Lagorce. Montélimar is 29 mi from the property. Free WiFi is offered. Free private parking is available.Some units feature a kitchen fitted with an oven, seating area and/or terrace. The rooms and studios are distributed among 2 separate buildings, located 650 feet from one another.Domaine de Pontet-Fronzèle also offers massage treatments and includes hot tub, and sauna. Breakfast with organic products is available every morning and children can enjoy it at a reduced rate.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as kayaking, hiking and cycling. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 65 mi from Domaine de Pontet-Fronzèle. This property is located 6.2 mi from Vallon Pont d’Arc.
- Hosts very friendly and helpful, meal and breakfasts delicious, no problems being coeliac guest. Lovely that the hosts ate with us, helped with local places to visit.
- The hosts were very friendly, even though we arrived very late. They gave us some lovely homemade products to taste. It was a super peaceful location on the farm with beautiful views and walks. We had a great stay!
- We stayed in the ‘Vieux Mas’ and found it quaint and comfortable. We were able to prepare a nice meal and felt at home. We slept across 3 beds (2 adults and one teenager). There is a separate bedroom with a double/queen bed with another mezzanine bed above. There is also a sofa bed in the lounge, opposite a large dining table by windows with a nice view over the countryside. In the bedroom, one bed was firm and the other a little soft, but we were comfortable enough. There is also a separate large bathroom with a shower. The Domaine’s olive trees were a real treat and we walked through them in moonlight the night we arrived. It was quite a special experience and there would be more trekking or biking on offer there. The Domaine was a convenient stopping place for us on our journey between Pontaubert and Perpignan.
- We had a wonderful 2 days staying here for bed and breakfast. Our hosts were delightful and made our family feel so welcome. Lovely breakfasts with homemade jams, lovely clean pool, and an air of tranquility.
- Le cadre, les propriétaires (très gentils, prévenants, accueillants) les chiens magnifiques, la chambre très belle et confortable, les petits déjeuners copieux et excellents, l oliveraie, leurs olives huiles et préparations au top. Bref un séjour parfait nous recommandons chaudement. De plus le domaine est situé en pleine campagne mais à quelques kilomètres seulement de nombreux sites touristiques de l Ardèche. Encore merci
Couleurs du Sud
Offering an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Couleurs du Sud is set in Vallon-Pont-d’Arc. Free private parking is available on site. Couleurs du Sud features free WiFi throughout the property.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Guests wishing to have breakfast at the property can reserve it upon arrival.Pont d’Arc is 1.9 mi from Couleurs du Sud, while Ardeche Gorges is 2.6 mi away. Avignon-Provence Airport is 43 mi from the property.
- New, very nicely furnished large rooms. Located in center of town but a little difficult to find.
- Cristine is so gracious and helpful. The facility is relaxing and beautiful. You feel like you have entered another world. Beautiful pool. Great breakfast. Very well located. You will be in the middle of everything but it is very quiet. If you have a hard time finding it (because of street closings and one-way streets) it is a 3-minute walk to the grocery store – so you can call Cristine from there if you have a problem.
- Christine stayed up late as we were late arriving. We also got to take bread leftover from breakfast for an afternoon picnic. Thierry let us taste some local Rose. Great stay at Couleurs du Sud
- Secluded and quiet, opportunity to make tea and coffee and use of fridge with lovely outside area to socialise with friends
Beautiful room, spacious and tasteful decor. Exceptionally comfortable bed.
Use of kitchen an added bonus.
Peaceful yet in the heart of the village.
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Domaine celadon is located in Pont-Saint-Esprit.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. A seating area is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms have a Blu-ray player. At Domaine celadon rooms include a TV, a private bathroom, and a patio with a pool view.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Domaine celadon.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 37 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Le Papillon De Soie
Located in Pierrelatte and with Crocodile Farm reachable within 3.5 miles, Le Papillon De Soie has express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a garden. The property provides a shared lounge.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at the guesthouse also feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Le Papillon De Soie.Hiking, cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 45 miles from Le Papillon De Soie.
- l’accueil chaleureux, le cadre verdoyant, calme et paisible
- Amabilité de l’accueil de la maîtresse de maison. Ambiance familiale. Environnement champêtre, verdoyant et très calme. Très grandes chambre et salle de bain. Excellente literie. Grande propreté. Petit-déjeuner savoureux.
Agréable cadre, jolie demeure décorée avec beaucoup de goût.
Accueil chaleureux, hôte des plus charmante.
Super petit déjeuner, très bon café.
- L’accueil était très chaleureuse, merci pour l’hospitalité. Le petit déjeuner était complet et bon. Les chambres étaient bien propres. L’endroit est très calme nous y avons bien dormi.
- La posizione tranquilla ma a due passi dal parse, i proprietari e la colazione
Les oliviers de provence
Located in Mondragon, Les oliviers de provence has a garden and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, all rooms at the guesthouse have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms also feature a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Guests at Les oliviers de provence can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 32 miles from Les oliviers de provence.
- The Hosts went out of their way to welcome my friend and I. The location is charming, albeit rural, but was somewhat difficult to locate in the first instance.
Very friendly hosts, nice atmosphere , beautiful surroundings
The place is clean and comfortable, nice breakfast.
l’accueil : personne souriante, disponible mais aussi discrète, à l’écoute de nos besoins,
Très bien tenu, très propre, déco sympa
petit déjeuner copieux
petit frigidaire à disposition et cafetière / théière également
- La gentillesse, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner, tout était parfait.
Tout dans l’ensemble.
Et surtout la climatisation par de telles chaleurs.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-just Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Just Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Just Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Just Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!