10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-julien-lès-metz Lorraine:
Galerie-gîte Vadim Korniloff
Just 1,150 feet from Metz Cathedral, Galerie-gîte Vadim Korniloff offers accommodations with parquet floors and artworks by painter Vadim Korniloff. Metz Train Station is 1.2 mi away.Accommodations at the Galerie-gîte Vadim Korniloff includes an electric kettle and a vintage radio. The bathroom includes a hairdryer.The Wallibi Lorraine theme park is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- The room was peculiar and amazing, it represents a timeless sleeping room shaped as an art gallery.
- The bed was very comfy, really good location and Vadim was super helpful with local suggestions. We loved it!
Very nice and cosy stay! Superb hospitality very easy going.
Very clean and everything you need.
Not a typical hotel, that makes is rare and special its a nice place to stay.
The stay is in a small art galery. There is no TV but a classic record player instread, what a luxery!
The location is in the heart of the old city with plenty points of interest and many good restaurants.
- The contact with the owner was always uncomplicated and friendly. The room was very exciting, there are a lot of painted pictures inside. You really sleep inside a gallery. If we will ever stay in Metz again, we will book this accomodation again. You will not find such an amazing stay elsewhere. We love it!
Le Clos Saint Quentin
This guest house is set within a garden in Le Ban-Saint-Martin, 1,650 feet from the banks of River Moselle and 1.9 mi from central Metz. It offers free Wi-Fi and a lounge with a TV and a DVD player.The individually decorated guest rooms at Le Clos Saint Quentin are bright and airy and offer views of the garden. They each have a wardrobe and an private bathroom.A shared kitchen with an oven, a refrigerator and a microwave is at guests’ disposal.Free private parking is available on site and Metz Cathedral is 1.9 mi away. The guest house is a 10-minute drive from Metz-Ville Train Station and 14 mi from Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport.
- Room was large and comfortable, Hostess was friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was excellent as were parking facilities and location. Terrific value. I was here on business and my wife accompanied me. Her time was very enjoyable.
Accueil toujours au top on dirait qu on vient dans la FAMILLE…
Petit déjeuner varié copieux pain et viennoisieres croustillantes du jour +++
Au coeur de la ville
- Accueil très chaleureux , une propriétaire très gentille , douce et charmante sachant être très discrète le long du séjour . Une chambre grande propre avec tout le confort , la literie parfaite pour nous .Petit déjeuner excellent et très copieux . Mérite un 10/10 .
La déco, l’accès avec parking privé, la petite terrasse, les petits déjeuners
Le contact avec la propriétaire
La liberté totale dans les heures d’arrivée et de départ
- Super accueil. L’endroit est agréable avec des enfants. Parking sécurisé très pratique
Ferme Sainte Marie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferme Sainte Marie offers accommodations in Rémilly, 24 mi from Nancy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Metz is 12 mi from Ferme Sainte Marie, while Amnéville is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 6.2 mi from Ferme Sainte Marie.
- The farm is very French in style and attitude. The host is great!
Very spacious and clean rooms, safe parking. We were made to feel very welcome by the owner, who was helped by his 8-year old daughter. Etienne went out of his way to make our stay comfortable and even though we were stuck in traffic and arrived late, this was no problem. As our youngest put it: “can’t we stay here a bit longer please??”
We would definitely recommend staying here!
Very Nice clean and brandnew place.
Big rooms, we slept there with our 3 kids, perfect.
Etienne was a fabulous host, nothing was too much trouble – even our very early breakfast.
The mini bar in the room was well stocked and not expensive.
- Lovely place , great family room ,good location for restaurants shopping etc , lovely couple running the place very friendly, room was very modern and spacious, will definitely stay again when passing.
Located in Metz and within 3 miles of Centre Pompidou-Metz, JardinAuNord features a garden, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Local points of interest like Stade Saint-Symphorien and Metz Courthouse are reachable within 2.7 miles and 2.9 miles, respectively.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Every room comes with an electric tea pot and a shared bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. At JardinAuNord every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Parc des Expositions de Metz is 7 miles from the accommodation, while St. Etienne’s Cathedral is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 16 miles from JardinAuNord.
No reviews yet.
Located in Metz, Villa Camoufle features a fitness center and a garden. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Center Pompidou-Metz and Metz Courthouse. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom.Villa Camoufle offers a terrace. Massages are available for a supplement.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Stade Saint-Symphorien, Metz Christmas Market and Hôtel de Ville de Metz. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- The most beautiful house, renovated with so much attention to detail, style and elegance! An amazingly beautiful place. The hosts are very caring and kind.
- Opimal location, rooms and service. Spacy rooms, stylish interior, caring hosts!!!!
- Everything was superb. The owners are extremely kind and helpful and they went above and beyond to make our stay as pleasant as possible.
- Excellent staff, excellent facilities, the staff was very helpful to lguide us to local restaurant and places to visit
- Beautifull location, staff very very friendly, very good price
Located in Montigny-lès-Metz, Péniche Lumaca provides a terrace. Both private parking and free WiFi are available at the guesthouse.All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, an electric tea pot, a bath, a hair dryer and a desk. Every room has a flat-screen TV, and certain units at Péniche Lumaca have a river view. At the accommodation, every room includes a seating area.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 15 miles from Péniche Lumaca.
- Awesome interior decoration. Very quiet location off a walking trail with street parking quite nearby. Very spacious. Our family of four really enjoyed our stay.
- I like the design and the idea of a large house boat!
- This accommodation is absolutely fantastic! The boat has been refurbished into a modern, spacious, cozy home with lots of eye for design and character. Our 15-month old daughter was super happy with the flags on her little bed. We had a family of swans visiting us every day and we could admire them just outside the window. The views on the deck are so unique that we felt privileged to be there. Peace and calm, but close to Metz… it’s luxury.
La péniche est décoré et agencé avec goût
Equipement complet et en bon état.
Le plaisir de dormir “sur l’eau” 🙂
La Maison d’Anouck
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, La Maison d’Anouck is set in Scy-Chazelles. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge.At the guest house, every room is equipped with a wardrobe.Guests at La Maison d’Anouck can enjoy a continental breakfast. Homemade evening meals are available upon reservation.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Scy-Chazelles, like cycling.Metz is 3.7 mi from La Maison d’Anouck and the A31 motorway is a 5-minute drive away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 17 mi from the guest house.
- Absolutely loved the stay. This is a proper BNB and a stay I wouldn’t trade for anything! Anouck and the Chef were truly exceptional hosts. The advice they gave was priceless. The food and drinks were bliss, and it’s prepared before you. If you want to experience the culture and meet some lovely people then do not pass this stay up! The location is also fantastic and the room has a brilliant view of the valley below. There’s some nice walking paths that zigzag through the neighborhood that make a great way to see the area. Metz is just down the hill and Nancy is less than an hour away so it’s a great start off point.
- Everything was finally ok. I parked my car next to the entrance; the owner was very friendly and helpful, the room was ok, and the breakfast was with no doubt the best thing from all of our stay. You will not be disappointed.
- You feel like a guest – very friendly and personal. And the option of having an evening meal was wonderful.
- Great breakfast after a good night’s sleep in a comfy bed
- Friendliness, relaxing setting, nice view over the city attentive and welcoming hostess. If offered an evening meal, it is worth it. Great way to meet fellow travellers.
Gites le Joli Fou
Located in Rémilly, Gites le Joli Fou has a garden, BBQ area, terrace, and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms include an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms contain a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. At Gites le Joli Fou each room comes with a seating area.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, La Parenthèse is located in Secourt.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. La Parenthèse provides certain rooms with garden views, and rooms contain an electric tea pot. At the accommodation every room includes a seating area.Guests at La Parenthèse can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The guesthouse has a playground. You can play ping pong at La Parenthèse, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
- La disponibilité de la propriétaire, qui a trouvé une organisation nous permettant d’effectuer notre WE en toute quiétude, malgré des horaires pas forcément habituels. Le lieu, très bien aménagé. Il faudrait plusieurs jours pour pouvoir profiter de l’endroit ! Et le petit déjeuner … au top …
- Het was mijn eerste ervaring met een B&B en dat zal zeker niet de laatste zijn. Julie is adorable en de kamers zijn ongelooflijk goed ingericht met een maximum comfort! Het B&B is zeer kalm gelegen en het ontbijt was heel aangenaam met vele kwaliteits producten!
Die sehr freundliche und zuvorkommende Gastgeberin hat diese Unterkunft mit sehr viel Herzblut gestaltet und eingerichtet. Das gesamte Gebäude und auch die Zimmer sind liebevoll bis ins letzte Detail arrangiert.
Wer Ruhe und Entspannung sucht, ist hier genau richtig.
Hier stimmt einfach alles und morgens wird man mit einem leckeren Frühstück verwöhnt.
Besten Dank – Merci
- Es ist die schönste Unterkunft, in der ich jemals war. Die Lage ist ausgezeichnet, zwischen Metz und Nancy. Beide tolle Städte sind innerhalb von kurzer Zeit mit dem Auto zu erreichen und trotzdem ist man dann abends wieder in der wunderschönen ruhigen Gegend. Das Haus und der Garten sind ein Traum. Man fühlt sich sofort zu Hause. Die Zimmer sind sehr schön und mit viel Geschmack eingerichtet. Julie und ihr Mann sind zauberhaft. Das Frühstück war sehr lecker und mit viel Liebe zubereitet. Wir werden auf jeden Fall wieder kommen. es ist ein Ort, an dem man innerhalb von kürzester Zeit abschalten kann, um das Leben einfach nur zu genießen. In dem ohnehin schon tollen Garten, bauen sie jetzt noch einen Pool. Würde es 12 Punkte geben, würde ich sie hier vergeben. Wir freuen uns sehr, wiederzukommen und haben uns unglaublich wohl gefühlt. Danke dafür.
- Accueil très chaleureux de la propriétaire, très belle bâtisse et la décoration de la propriété est hyper moderne, soignée. Nous avons apprécié le petit dej, notre fille encore plus l’extérieur de la propriété avec le poulailler et les équipements pour enfants. Nous reviendrons assurément.
LE VIEUX NAYEU
Located in Raville, LE VIEUX NAYEU features a garden, shared lounge, terrace, and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Each room comes with an electric tea pot, while selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.LE VIEUX NAYEU offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-julien-lès-metz Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Julien-lès-Metz Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!