10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Jean Midi-pyrénées:
1.4 miles from Espace Gramont, Villa Ivoire is located in Balma and provides rooms with free WiFi. Certain units at the property feature a terrace with a mountain view.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony. All rooms in Villa Ivoire are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Blagnac Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The three rooms that we booked were absolutely immaculate, the fittings were expensive and the beds divinely comfortable. The bedding was top quality too. We liked it that the toilet was separate from the shower. The shower was superb. The cooking and dining facilities were first class as was everything about the Villa Ivoire. The hosts were delightful and the villa was located in a quiet and upmarket residential area. We would have no hesitation in recommending for the majority of people.
- A lovely place to stay. Excellent hostess and the room was very comfortable. The breakfast was lovely. Thanks for a very enjoyable few days.
- Amazing place beautiful scenery would highly recommend and I plan on visiting again in the future
- Excellent breakfast, very welcoming, in a very quiet neighbourhood.
- It was fabulous! The owner was very welcoming and friendly. The room was beautiful – big comfortable bed with quality bedding. We were able to use the kitchen to make drinks which was a bonus. The whole hotel was spotless and beautiful. Would definitely stay again!
Gite de la Croix Blanche
Located in the center of Blagnac historic town, Gîte et Chambres d’Hôtes de la Croix Blanche is set in an 18th-century house and offers a garden with BBQ facilities. Toulouse is a 15-minute drive away.All apartments feature a living area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is a wardrobe in the bedroom, a private bathroom and a kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available and it can be served in the apartment. Traditional restaurants can be found within walking distance.Additional features include a swing set for children, electric bikes rental upon availability, and free Wi-Fi access available throughout. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is just a 10-minute drive away and Parc des Ramiers is a 5-mintue walk away.
- The Gite is within 50 meters of some superb restaurants. And it’s a very short walk east to the path along the Garonne River or west to the bus that goes to downtown Toulouse.
- This house in a quiet suburb near the Toulouse airport is near the airport and would also be a great base for exploring Toulouse and other nearby spots without the noise and crowds of the city center. Many nearby restaurants and the host’s recommendation resulted in one of the best meals so far.
- Spacious and clean apartment with fully equipped kitchen and pleasant back yard. Good location if going to Toulouse airport with good restaurants within walking distance. Onsite Parking available albeit at a charge. Good shower. Nice decor in the Red room.
- Lovely homely accommodation with friendly owners. A perfect bolt hole near the airport, but would also probably stay here for longer trips exploring Toulouse
- Lovely apartment, very well equipped. Beautiful garden which our toddler loved, especially chasing the two chickens. Very helpful owners. Nice area with plenty of restaurants and a bakery open from 7am. Just 10 minutes from the airport by car.
Guesthouse Le Pujol
Set in a characteristic ancient farm, Guest house Le Pujol is located 1.2 mi from Sainte-Foy-d’Aigrefeuille and offers a tree-filled park with a children’s playground.Guest house Le Pujol has rooms with views of the garden, free WiFi access, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served at an extra cost and can enjoyed on the terrace outside, weather permitting. Restaurants can be found within a 10-minute drive.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 19 mi away.
Very nice and quiet surroundings
- Fantastic amenities pool and barbecue area and a kitchen with most utensils etc. Beautiful village with small shop and bakery. Wonderful hosts with good info. Would suit a large group of friends or family.
- The owners are very friendly and the guesthouse is quiet.
- House is lovely and the owners were very accommodating! Wood fireplace was awesome for the colder evenings!
- La décoration de la chambre était sympa, le lit était confortable, les confitures au petit déjeuner étaient maison.
- Very nice and quiet surroundings
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Maison Lea is located in Toulouse.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Toulouse is 3.1 mi from Maison Lea, while Montauban is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- We had a nice room on the upper floor with art deco details, it was lovely touch. The hotel is surrounded by agrden, there is swimming pool in it, wonderful in summer time, I guess.
- We loved the experience of being in a French B&B managed by a lovely couple.
Beautiful old mansion house, we arrived and had a swim in the pool, it felt as if we had taken a quick holiday in a French country house. Room was beautifully furnished and decorated, everything had clearly been selected or renovated with great care and attention to detail.
Nice new bathroom, monsoon showerhead, separate toilet.
The owner was very helpful in terms of advice in the best way to get into town, which we did without much trouble. If you wanted to just stay in the area, there were plenty of restaurants nearby. We were just passing through Toulouse for one night, so this property was convenient for the airport, but was also a lovely end to a holiday. The owner offers a lift to the airport for a small fee, but we took public transport, easy and quick on the tram.
Lovely breakfast as well, the best of my trip, and the whole stay was very good value; if the house were in the centre of Toulouse I would be happy to pay twice the price.
Quiet location. Possibility to park in the property.
Clean and comfortable room (other than the temperature).
- Lovely bathroom but no shower. Travel might be an issue if you dont have a car. Good price €70
Chateau de Faudade
Located not far from the Pyrenees, Chateau de Faudade is a 200-year old privately-owned castle just 25 minutes from the city center of Toulouse and 20 minutes from the airport.All of the spacious rooms have a kitchenette with microwave, bathroom with bath or shower, free Wi-Fi internet access, direct-line telephone and satellite TV.Breakfast is available daily if requested 24 hours in advance, and can be delivered to your accommodations for an additional charge.The Château de Faudade has a game room with a pool table, table tennis and table football. Outdoors you can relax by the swimming pool, or in the landscaped gardens.Unwind and relax in a peaceful and tranquil setting, whether you are passing through for a night or a short stay.
Nice, quiet place at the perfect distance of Toulouse.
Perfect for families.
The owners are very kind and helpful.
- Helpfulness of the host. Nice big room and good bathroom
- Very friendly hosts, very helpful. They were always there for us.
- The beds were comfortable, the hosts were supportive and always ready to help. The surrounding was very peaceful, fresh and me and my children and friend really like the place,
- Great host and was able to check in early and able to arrange a late check out (at extra cost)
- Nice, quiet place at the perfect distance of Toulouse.
Aux Terrasses de Kaya
Aux Terrasses de Kaya is located in Saint-Geniès-Bellevue. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property has a playground.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms have a patio. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.You can play ping pong and darts at Aux Terrasses de Kaya.Toulouse is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden and large terraces, La Galerie is a charming guest house located in Toulouse in the Midi-Pyrénées Region, 3.7 mi from Toulouse Expo. Toulouse town center can be reached in 10 minutes by metro.The spacious bedrooms have a seating area, a flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a coffee machine. They also have a balcony or terrace and for your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Galerie features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a large guest lounge at the property, as well as a fitness room.Toulouse Stadium is 3.7 mi from La Galerie, while Zénith de Toulouse is 3.7 mi away. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport and Airbus are located 10 minutes’ drive away.
- This property is stunning from the architectural features, the artwork and the interior design. Everything has been carefully thought through to ensure the guest has a perfect experience and not just a bed for the night. The garden area and outside pool provided us with a much needed relaxation after our week on the Canal du Midi. The following morning our breakfast was served in the garden and was delicious with wonderful jams and honey. We cannot fault our stay other than we wish we had longer. Guy is a perfect host who goes that extra mile.
- Breakfast, pool, the great ambiance of the house, the art, Guy was very nice and makes a great coffee!
The owner was very welcoming and very helpful. The property was in a great position and spotlessly clean and comfortable.
We had a good nights sleep after a 8 hour drive followed by a very good continental breakfast.
We would be happy to recommend this property to other travellers.
- Very beautiful house decorated with really nice taste. The host was very nice willing to help. The garden with pool is green and cozy. Everything is clean and carefully treated.
- Notably excellent breakfasts, plentiful and with a very good range of choices. Guy was a very friendly and helpful host.
One of our best sellers in Toulouse! Located a 3-minute walk from Matabiau Train Station, Appartement Charmant offers self-catering apartments and studios with free WiFi access and a seating area with a sofa bed.The ancient apartments have a bathroom with a shower. They are furnished with old, recycled pieces of furniture.They come with an equipped kitchen with kitchenware, a microwave and a refrigerator. Guests can enjoy their meals in the dining area.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Place du Capitole just 2,950 feet away, while Toulouse Stadium is located 2 mi from this property.
- The light and spacious studio was a pleasant place to relax with adequate facilities. We enjoyed our stat
- The rustic look was good. My bed and covers were good. The owner did allow us to put our luggages early.
I did appreciate the veiw from the window, the garden was just beautiful and it was very calm and nice atmosphere in the room. The studio was quite clean and cosy and had everything that one needs for a short stay:
kitchen space with a fridge, electric kettle, some dishes, cups and pans.
The location is very good: a big railwaystation is in the walking distance and yet it is not very noisy in the appartment.
The keeper Max is also very nice and helpful!
- Easy to find convenient location, quirky decor, clean throughout.
- Location: is superb, near of supermarket, train station, subway and city centre.
Located in Toulouse within 1.8 miles of Amphitheatre Purpan-Ancely and 2.2 miles of Zénith de Toulouse, Chez Babeth has rooms with free WiFi. Built in 1986, the property is within 2.9 miles of Toulouse Expo. The rooms are equipped with a terrace with a garden view.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer. At Chez Babeth, the rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Toulouse Stadium is 3.2 miles from the accommodation, while Jardin Japonais is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 2.5 miles from Chez Babeth.
No reviews yet.
Château d’un Temps
Featuring a large garden and a sun terrace, Château d’un Temps is an 18th-century property set in the heart of Toulouse, a 5-minute walk from Basilique Saint-Sernin, a 10-minute walk from Place du Capitole and a 15-minute walk from the Garonne River banks.Each room has a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. A large, shared bathroom is available.You will find a shared kitchen, a shared sitting room, fireplace and library at the property. Various shops and restaurants can be found 500 feet away.The guest house also offers free use of bicycles and bike hire. Toulouse Expo is 1.9 mi from Château d’un Temps, while Zénith de Toulouse is 2.1 mi from the property. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 3.7 mi away, while Matabiau Train Station and Jeanne d’Arc Metro Station are a 10-minute walk away.
- Hôte très agréable avec qui nous avons pris plaisir à discuter et qui propose des adresses sympas ou manger
Le charme de cette vieille maison. L’accueil. La décoration de la chambre.
L’accès au centre et aux quartiers annimés.
- Super hôte accueillante et disponible pleine de bon conseils (de bonnes adresses resto notamment !)
- Belle maison et belle chambre confortable. Les abords (jardins, portail…) une fois terminés, cette maison d’hôtes sera vraiment magnifique et très bien placée. Accueil agréable. Atypique et plein de charme, rénovation simple et de goût.
- L’accueil est super. Les chambres très belles.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Jean Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Jean Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!