10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-jean-le-thomas Lower Normandy:
Chambres d’hôtes Le Nid
Facing the beachfront in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas, Chambres d’hôtes Le Nid has a garden and a terrace.With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at the guesthouse also feature free WiFi, while certain rooms are contain a garden view.Chambres d’hôtes Le Nid has a playground. Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 54 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Le Nid.
- Un accueil très chaleureux par une personne charmante. Un vue sur mer magnifique. Répondait parfaitement à notre attente. Nous reviendrons c’est certain.
- Emplacement idéal face à la mer,propriétaire très sympathique et accueillante,à l’écoute des ses hôtes et soucieuse de leur confort.
- Nous avons été reçu par Bernadette, une personne adorable qui mérite d’être connue pour sa beauté d’être. En effet Bernadette nous a accueilli très chaleureusement, nous avons adoré le cadre, la chambre avec vue sur la mer, le jardin fleuri, et l’atmosphère de ce bel endroit. Merci encore à vous Bernadette. Beatrice et Éric James
- Accueil très chaleureux, situation exceptionnelle au bord de la mer, chambre agréable
- Petit déjeuner copieux, les chambres très propres et une literie de tout confort, et l’accueil chaleureux de la dame qui est a nos petits soins une vraie maman qui prends très a cœur son métier. Je le recommande j’ai offerts un weekend en amoureux à mon mari et je reviendrais sans hésitation.
La villa Margot
Facing the beachfront in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas, La villa Margot features a garden and a terrace.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at La villa Margot also have free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a sea view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong at La villa Margot, and bike rental is available.The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 54 miles from the guesthouse.
- Karine is a very welcoming person and ensured we had access to all we needed (last minute restaurant booking on New Year’s Day, baby bottle warmer…).
The whole place was lovely, very homely. the rooms were nice and the beds were comfy.
we had a small communication issue but google translate helped us along.
there is a beach nearby with a lovely restaurant on the side.
- Nice, cozy place with typicall french breakfast without continental menu.
- L’accueil, le charme de la maison et du jardin et l’ambiance reposante
- Jolie deco, belle terrasse, très accueillant,idéal pour visiter le Mont Saint Michel.
” L’ Abri cotier ”
Located in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas, ” L’ Abri cotier ” offers a garden. Each accommodations at the guest house has sea views, and guests can enjoy access to a children’s playground. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, each room includes a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at ” L’ Abri cotier “.Saint Malo is 51 mi from the accommodations, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 52 mi from the property.
- We had a lovely stay at L’Abri Cotier. The rooms are immaculately kept – so clean. The decor is clean and simple and very pleasant. We had a wonderful breakfast, which the kids enjoyed. The location is great as it’s only 35 min from Mont St Michel and a welcome distance from all the tourists. You can see Mont St Michel in the distance from the property, which is neat. The hosts are friendly and helpful and made some great suggestions for dinner. We would definitely return. Thank you for such a nice stay.
- very nice host and bed & breakfast overall. Really enjoyed staying here for our visit to Mont St. Michel. There was a beautiful view of the island from our room.
Everything about this beautiful B and B was perfect. The host was so friendly and welcoming. She offered us advice on what to do and where to eat and the next morning she asked us how it was etc. The place was perfect location, it’s amazing to be able to go to bed and wake up with a view on mont st michel, it was within walking distance of the beach and restaurants too!
The room was so immaculately clean and well decorated.
The breakfast was also delicious with fresh fruit and croissants and breads and a large varied selection of jams.
We were very very impressed and would love to return one day soon
- This was a really good find! The owners were really welcoming and lovely. The rooms were spotless and the shower was fab! Amazing breakfast and the homemade jams must not be missed! Great location to explore the area – walking distance into St John Le Thomas and we had a great meal at Le Jardin Des Dunes – highly recommended. We would definitely stay here again.
Lovely house in perfect location with stunning views over the Baie. Delicious Breakfast.
Room was very clean and comfy bedding.
Very welcoming host and very helpful. Highly recommended !
La Cavalerie is offering accommodations in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. All rooms are equipped with a terrace with garden views and free WiFi.Each room includes a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some units at La Cavalerie have a patio. All rooms feature a desk.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play table tennis at La Cavalerie.Saint Malo is a 60-minute drive from the guest house, while Le Mont Saint Michel is a 35-minute drive away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 27 mi from the property.
The owners were lovely and helpful, their English was better than my French! (Luckily)
The place is a great base to explore Normandy and further a field!
Can’t wait to return next year!
- Amazing garden and common room with fully equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, cosy atmosphere
- Location is good for breaking up a journey if travelling down south. Communal kitchen with good equipment and pool table and games for amusing the family. Nice seated area in the garden too.
- Very clean and comfy room. Extra facilities with use of kitchen and games including snooker table.
- Owner very friendly and welcoming. Room and bathroom both great, very clean and comfortable. Had a nice meal in hotel up the road and breakfast was very good in the morning.
- The owners were lovely and helpful, their English was better than my French! (Luckily)
Villa les Dunes
One of our best sellers in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas! Set in a 19th-Century house, Villa les Dunes is located in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas, just a 35-minute drive from the Mont Saint-Michel. The property is set on the beachfront and offers a garden.All rooms feature a TV and wardrobe, while some also have a terrace, balcony or garden view. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.A breakfast is provided each morning at Villa les Dunes at an extra cost. Guests can find restaurants in Jullouville, a 15-minute drive away.Avranches and Granville are a 20-minute drive away from the property. Free private parking is possible on site.
- We were exactly where we wanted to be at sunset, on the balcony overlooking the sea and seeing Mont St Michel Abbey in the distance. We were the last guests of the season and had the entire place to ourselves. We enjoyed chatting with the owner, seeing old pictures of the property and learning of its history. The sunset and sunrise from this property is amazing and we could not have asked for more perfect weather in November. The town and the surrounding countryside is charming.
- A bonus for us as walkers on the Saint-Michel-Way was to get a room with a bathtub. Room was clean & comfortable. The breakfast was a great value with plenty of choices.
- The location was nice. We could have a nice walk and a good cycling tour.
- a great place with an extra friendly host, so close to the beach the waves wash up to the fencing
- The room was brilliant with a separate bedroom for my son. The views are stunning looking right across the bay to Mont Saint-Michel.
A L’Ombre du Mont St Michel
One of our top picks in Huisnes-sur-Mer.Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, A L’Omber du Mont St Michel is a B&B located in the countryside of Huisnes-sur-Mer, just 1.2 mi from the Mont Saint-Michel. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms come equipped with a fridge and microwave. Each has a terrace opening onto the garden, a desk and a seating area. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. It features homemade crepes, cold cuts, cheese, gingerbread, jam and fruits. Eggs are also available, upon prior reservation.Free bicycles are available to discover the area and you can relax on the shared lounge. The property offers free private parking.
- Super host. Immaculate accommodations. Pool available in the evening. Amazing breakfast, course after course.
- The hostess was very kind and welcoming. The bed was awesome. She fixed us a spectacular breakfast. It was ver quiet there. Wonderful place.
- Interior is so unforgettable. Katia made a good breakfast.
- It was very easy to find friendly it owner and great breakfast
- Katia remembered us from 3 years ago and made our stay extra special with an anniversary present for us! This is a beautiful bed and breakfast where we really felt at home. The homemade breakfast was abundant and delicious. This was our second visit to Mont St Michel and we will definitely stay here when we visit again! Merci pour tout!
Aux Chambres du Mont
Aux chambres du Mont is located in Huisnes-sur-Mer, just 4.3 mi from the famous Mont Saint-Michel and 12 mi from Avranches. Free WiFi access is offered. Free public parking is available at a location nearby.Rooms here will provide you with a view of the Mont Saint-Michel, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom is complete with a shower. Central heating is available.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Aux chambres du Mont.St-Malo is 34 mi away and Fougères is 26 mi from the property.
- Wonderful view of Mont-St-Michel. Within biking distance. Very clean! Comfortable, firm, mattress. Breakfast was simple and tasty. Cute village to talk around.
- The location, the staff, the food for breakfast and dinner.
- Clean and adequately comfortable. View of Abbey from a distance. Fairly short drive to Abbey parking.
- Friendly staff; very helpful when 6 weeks ago my wallet plus all the cards were still (burglary) and Valérie accepted my word to wait till new cards arrived. Very clean and comfy… great views…lots of free parking
- Fantastic place for the price! Get the preskfast for the extra 9€, worth every cent. Very nice lady, speak little English but is so kind and willing to help. I asked for a cutting a a houseplant she had, she nodded. I took the cutting, then she came out with a damp paper towel and plastic bag! The room was very small, but you need no more. Towels were line dried. And smelled natural fresh, not perfumed. Decor is modern and fresh, looks just like the pictures. For the price, I would certainly stay here again. Great distant view of Mont St Michel from our room. Great crepe restaurant just 1.1 miles away. Dinner of mussels, desert crepe’ and wine for 2, only 19€!
Chambres d’Hôtes Fleur de Sel
Providing free Wi-Fi, this B&B is located in Roz-sur-Couesnon, 4.3 mi from Mont-Saint-Michel and 6.2 mi from Dol-de-Bretagne. It features a garden with BBQ facilities, children’s playground and a communal kitchen.With a garden view, all of the rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Fleur de Sel include a wardrobe, desk and sofa. They have a private bathroom with shower, toilet, hairdryer and free toiletries.A homemade breakfast is included in the price and served in the dining area. Additional meals are available upon request.Saint-Malo is a 30-minute drive away and Cancale is 12 mi away.
- Beautiful setting in the French countryside! Host was very gracious and accommodating. The breakfast was outstanding. Highly recommend!
- It was very close to Mont St Michel! Breakfast was very good!
- Our room was clean and spacious. The host was superb and the breakfast was really good! Excellent value.
- Quiet place, excellent breakfast with pancakes, home made jams, assorted cheese.. ext. mostly I would say as advertised. About 15 minutes to Mont St Michel by car.
- Great accommodations for our family of five (16, 13 & 6 yr old) following a day at nearby Mont Saint-Michel. We stayed in a small attached apartment with its own entry, two bedrooms, sitting area, kitchen and full bathroom. Breakfast was the highlight for us and was served in the main farm house at a large table with an assortment of delicious home made offerings. The owner was very nice and went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed throughout our stay. Highly recommend if you are looking for an informal place to stay in the area.
Offering a traditional-style restaurant, O Passage is located in Coudeville. Each room here will provide you with a TV, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access is available.Featuring a private entrance, the private bathroom also comes with a shower. Some rooms give access to a shared toilet. A desk is also provided in every room.A continental breakfast is available daily. Guests can also sample a drink at the bar.The guest house is 1.7 mi from Granville Golf. Dinard Brittany Airport is 32 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Breakfast excellent. Location easy to find. Advice he gave on retaurants was spoton!
Excellent hosts who waited at the property for us as we were running very late
Clean rooms with really comfortable beds , I slept like a log
Nice simple breakfast in the morning the croissants were delicious
- Helpful host provided a superb feast with all the drinks I could manage I was amazed when the charge was so low 6 euro approx!
- Great warm and friendly welcome from Eric and Noelle who made our stay so pleasant. Excellent dinner and a great conversation at the bar beforehand.
- L’accueil,le petit-déjeuner est copieux et d’excellente qualité
Le Haut Moncel
Le Haut Moncel is offering accommodations in Genêts. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. Each room includes a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.Le Mont Saint Michel is 23 miles from Le Haut Moncel, while Granville is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 50 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-jean-le-thomas Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Jean-le-Thomas Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!