10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Ive Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Ive Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Ive Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Ive Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Ive Cornwall. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Ive Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Ive Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Ive Cornwall:
Nebula Guest House
One of our top picks in Liskeard.Nebula Guest House offers accommodations in Liskeard. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 15 miles from Nebula Guest House, and Newquay is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 24 miles from Nebula Guest House.
- The bedroom was really well thought out and the breakfast was delicious – we were treated really well and had so much help on where to go and what to do. We have already suggested coming back again.
- The hosts were friendly and welcoming. They put us at ease and we felt very well looked after.
- It warm and welcoming from when you booked in until you checkout, they allowed me to stay until i was ready to be pick up as i had a wedding on the day I checkout so that was lovely of them to do allow that. One of the
- Comfy room and very friendly and helpful staff. Renovated recently with everything you could need in your room, including Easter eggs on our pillows! Breakfast wonderful. Large bedroom and spacious bathroom.
- Breakfast was really nice. The room was spacious and comfortable. Very clean. The host were very friendly
Elnor Guest House
One of our top picks in Liskeard.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Elnor Guest House offers accommodations in Liskeard. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 15 miles from Elnor Guest House, and Newquay is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Wonderful owners who went out of their way to make us comfortable. Very comfortable room. Lovely garden to sit in. Stunning breakfast especially the omelette and strawberry granola parfait
- I only stayed for just one night but I can say I will definitely stay again if I’m ever in the area. The hosts are very welcoming and friendly and made sure I had everything I needed. The room was lovely, clean and my bed was very comfortable to.
The room was kept very clean and comfortable.
The breakfasts were very good and there was a lovely lot of choice.
- Friendly hosts. Nice room with lots of decorations. Good cooked breakfast.
- Rooms were bright and spotlessly clean and all linen was whiter than white. Beds were comfy. Everything you could wish for including tea, coffee and hot chocolate with lovely mugs, kettle and clean tea towel. Shower was powerful and shower gel, shampoo and conditioner provided! Breakfast was amazing and staff were so lovely. Would stay again without hesitation. Thankyou ?
Kilna Guest House
Five miles west of Saltash, Kilna Guest House offers bed and breakfast with countryside views in the village of Tideford. On the A38 road to Liskeard and Bodmin, this Cornish guest house provides free parking, WiFi and a summer house.Each room has a flat-screen TV, alarm clock and tea and coffee facilities. Rooms have an en suite or private bathroom with bath or shower. There is also a guests’ lounge.Kilna Guest House is around 11 miles from Plymouth and 8 miles from Liskeard. You can drive to the coastal towns of Looe and Polperro in 20-25 minutes, and the Eden Project in around 40 minutes.
- Warm welcome bedroom great for size own bathroom great breakfast is good
- A real gem of a guest house . Very welcoming and friendly owner who made us feel nothing a problem just ask .. Very clean and fresh rooms
- Bed was too soft, an old mattress. Property is very old, drawers were lined with wallpaper! The wallpaper was plowing off the walls and badly needs updating. It is however charming in its own way and very good value for money at £84 per night
- The breakfast was very good!! The view from our bedroom window was lovely looking over a field. The boys beds were comfortable. Fresh towels, tea making facility, beds made by owner during the day was a bonus. The owner (didn’t catch her name) was friendly and accommodating.
- breakfast was abundant and excellent. rooms are quite big and always clean.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Bucklawren Farm is located in Looe, just 12 miles from Plymouth. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 29 miles from Bucklawren Farm, and Padstow is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The welcome we received and then the pot of tea and slices of Victoria sponge were more than expected. Breakfasts were beautifully cooked. We needed to have a good rest and that’s what we had. Everything was excellent.
- A beautiful quiet location. Very quiet and the views were gorgeous. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast delicous. Easy to get to Looe by car. A lovely place to enjoy Cornish hospitality.
- Lovely room, clean and very comfortable. Lovely reception on arrival. Would recommend and definitely stay again if in the area.
- The greeting with a cup of tea and piece of cake was lovely. A fridge in the room, that’s a first and was perfect to keep our drinks cold. The b & b was beautiful and the gardens too, very peaceful.
- Excellent location, quiet, spacious. Lovely plentiful breakfast.Friendly helpful owners.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Broomings Room offers accommodations in Calstock.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.Torquay is 30 miles from Broomings Room, and Plymouth is 9 miles away. Newquay Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The view is wonderful and the room is so cosy and comfortable. The bathroom is clean and light and the owner is so kind and friendly.
- Lovely location, comfy little room, nice clean bathroon and 2 minutes walk from the Village Centre which hosted the event that we were going to. Sue the Owner was very welcoming and pleasant and made us feel at home.
- Nice little room, comfy bed, wonderful view. Perfect for a single person. Big bathroom. Lovely location with walks to Cotehele and woodland starting at the house. Wonderful Cafe „Liche“ just round the corner for perfect breakfasts. Host very friendly and helpful and uncomplicated.
- Value for money and close to the event I was going to
- from what i’d read i was expectin the room to be smaller. so was pleasantly surprised and found perfectly adequate and comfortable for us
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Deganwy Hotel is located in Looe, just 14 miles from Plymouth. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Newquay is 28 miles from Deganwy Hotel, and Falmouth is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from Deganwy Hotel.
Donna & Dave were amazing. Made us feel so welcome.
Very convenient parking.
Location was great for exploring Looe.
Our rooms were spotless and the breakfast spot on.
Will definitely return.
- Lovely, friendly owners. Tastefully decorated rooms including dining room and lounge. Fabulous views across the river. Excellent location
- Great hospitality. Very welcoming and friendly . Great location and spotless would definitely stay again and reccomend .
- From the moment we arrived when we were given a welcome cup of tea, to when we left I can honestly say that the hospitality was the best I have ever experienced. The room was outstanding, the food was fantastic, and Dave and Donna (the owners) couldn’t have done anymore to make our stay a memorable experience. Will definitely use again.
The rooms were lovely, the breakfast was fantastic, the view was superb and our hosts were great.
Lovely and will go back.
- Donna & Dave were amazing. Made us feel so welcome.
Dolphin Guest House
One of our top picks in Looe – and a guest favorite.
Dolphin Guest House is located in Looe, 14 miles from Plymouth and 28 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Falmouth is 31 miles from Dolphin Guest House, and Padstow is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from Dolphin Guest House.
- Very comfy bed and lovely views in a spacious room
- Zoe couldn’t have asked for a better guest house, and the hosts Andrew and Stephanie were wonderful. It’s so close to town and so convenient.
- lovely presented property and fantastic breakfast.
- The most comfy bed & pillows in a hotel I have stopped at ever! Beautiful room with fantastic views. Excellent breakfast and owners of the property were amazing hosts. Excellent location in Looe, free parking for the hotel an added bonus.
- Delicious granary bread at breakfast & tasty mushrooms!
Silver Birch is located in Looe, 14 miles from Plymouth and 28 miles from Newquay.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Falmouth is 31 miles from Silver Birch, and Padstow is 25 miles away. Newquay Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Tommy and Hoa are excellent host very friendly and accommodating as we arrived before check in time. Great room, comfy bed and superb breakfast with great views.
Lovely couple running the guest house. Extremely friendly which made us feel more than welcome.
Would definitely stay there when next in the area.
- We will remember great owners from staying at Silver Birch, but also a tasty breakfast, beautiful views, a very charming place.
- Really lovely b&b the owners are really friendly and helpful. Nothing was to much bother and the breakfast was top draw! The bed was one of the comfiest we’ve ever slept on! The shower was lovely and hot with high pressure. The views are one of the best of Looe. Was a shame we had to leave! Would highly recommend and will definitely be staying there again next time we are in Looe
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Meneglaze offers accommodations in East Looe. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 14 miles from Meneglaze, and Newquay is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from Meneglaze.
- Friendly welcome, excellent room, super breakfasts, great location. In short, a first-class B/B.
- Danny the host was excellent would definitely stay there again without hesitation.
- Nice clean room comfortable bed and a nice welcome.good breakfast
- The host Danny was very friendly and really couldn’t do enough for you
- Great host, welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable, brill breakfast , good location to the town. Clean rooms with good facilities, coffee, tea , chocolates flowers fridge for drinks
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Watermark offers accommodations in Looe, just 14 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or river. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 28 miles from The Watermark, and Falmouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from the property.
All round excellent. The service was top
Class and the breakfast was outstanding. Accommodation was to a very high standard and the balcony views were breathtaking.
- The property was perfect. The hosts were lovely and the location was fab x
- the bed was extremely comfortable and the view was amazing
- The view from the room was fantastic! Convenient for the town, coastal walks, etc. Lovely duvet!
- It was warm and cosy with stunning views. Delicious breakfast. Very clean. And the owner very friendly made us feel at home. The stay was worth every penny.
- All round excellent. The service was top
Top Guest Houses In Saint Ive Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Ive Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Ive Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Ive Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!