10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Issey Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Issey Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Issey Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Issey Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Issey Cornwall. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Issey Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Issey Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Issey Cornwall:
Karmary Guest House
Karmary Guest House is located in St. Austell, just 28 miles from Plymouth.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Newquay is 14 miles from Karmary Guest House, and Falmouth is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from Karmary Guest House.
- very helpful, my husband is visually impaired and every one was very considerate and helpful.
- The warm welcome by the hosts & adorable single room
- Bill and Sue were warm and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Lovely little guest house. Our twin room on the ground floor was perfect. Excellent breakfast choice and brilliant value for money.
- great room excellent breakfast perfect lovely toast, Sue and bill so lovely hosts, will go back soon and recommend to all my freinds and family. wonderfull view from the four poster bed room.
- Booked this room for it’s close proximity by vehicle to Eden Project. I’d read the ratings plus the price was right. I was a bit dubious, having never stayed here before, but my doubts were laid to rest as soon as I met the host, Sue. Everything in the room worked as it should, showed little or no signs of wear, was neat, tidy and clean. I stayed in room 1 which looked like a lounge converted in to a bedroom with an ensure and was therefore more roomy than I expected. The breakfast was delicious and made to order. I was even able to get gluten free bread. I would definitely stay here again.
Featuring free WiFi, Strand House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Padstow, just 11 miles from Newquay.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides bike rental. Falmouth is 27 miles from Strand House, and Port Isaac is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 7 miles from Strand House.
- The location was excellent ,very nice apartment with lovely balcony and view of the harbour. The apartment was very nicely furnished with everything you could possibly need.
- A very well appointed and cosy apartment, which was ideally placed in the centre of Padstow. We found it comfortable and warm, with loads of hot water!
- The owner of the property had thought of everything for the room it was like staying in someone’s home was lovely
- Very comfortable apartment & near to everything.
- This room was really well positioned in the town centre, with views out of both windows over the town. It was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. The woman who owned the house was helpful and friendly. It was good value in a busy tourist town.
Woodlands Country House
Woodlands Country House offers accommodations in Padstow. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find ticket service and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Newquay is 10 miles from Woodlands Country House, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 7 miles away.
- bed was very comfy and Ruby ( my dog) and I were made very very welcome. Breakfasts were amazing and everyone took the time to chat and be super friendly.
Very good breakfast with plenty of choice.
- The welcome was very friendly. The extra little touches make it so much nicer such as fresh milk with the tea and coffee facilities in the room, the DVD library to borrow from, dressing gowns in the wardrobe. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed sheets were very good quality. The breakfast was lovely, friendly waiting staff and home made food. Even the granola, muesli, breakfast bars and sausages were home made!
- Nice clean Homely feel about the property. Greet warmly by Hugo. Even though it was a last minute booking.
- Fabulous range of choices for breakfast and the cooked offer was delicious!
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On the cliff tops at Porth, the Kenton is just 5 minute walk from Porth beach. It features a lounge and bar area with panoramic sea views.Most rooms at the Kenton have sea views overlooking the bay and Porth Island. All rooms have a TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and bathroom with a shower.The Kenton has licensed bar and games room with billiards and darts. There is also a restaurant serving home-cooked meals from July and August (advance booking required).Newquay town centre, its famous beaches and Watergate bay with Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen restaurant are 5 minutes’ drive or 30 minutes’ walk from the Kenton. The cliff path offers coastal walks with stunning views.Well-known for surfing and water sports, Newquay and Watergate bay also has a lively nightlife. Newquay Zoo, the Blue Reef Aquarium and the Lane Theatre are all within 10 minutes’ drive.
- We had to find a place close to Newquay airport dor 2 days. Kenton was a good place for that. Newquay town centre was easily reachable from there.
- Clean, friendly and breakfast was great. Laura is a credit to the hotel, views over the beach and cliffs are amazing.
- The staff were all lovely and very accomodating. They were experiencing terrible winds when we stayed and so it was a bit ‘faulty towers’ which was taken with humour – the owners dealt with this as best they could and communicated any issues with us as soon as they arose which is all we could ask for.
- Very helpful ,helping sort out a mistake with dates friendly and acomadating. In all ways .
- room very comfortable and clean good facilities, breakfast was cooked fresh and plentiful. Owner were very friendly like home from home could recommend it to anyone beautiful views from sun lounge over the bay.
Porth Beach Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Enjoying panoramic views of Porth bay and beach, Porth Beach Hotel provides family-run bed and breakfast accommodation.Each room offers en suite bathrooms with showers, Smart TVs with Netflix, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary Cornish shortbread biscuits, a bottle of filtered water, hairdryer, organic toiletries, towels and blackout blinds. Some rooms feature a Nespresso coffee machine.The accommodation has a bar, a lounge with a TV, books and board games, and a terrace overlooking the beach. A buffet breakfast is offered daily, including freshly baked croissants and breads, yoghurts, fruits, local cheeses and meats, plus an a la carte menu of hot food.Porth town centre is a 10-minute walk away and Newquay town centre and airport are within 3 miles. Porth Beach Hotel is on the North Cornwall coast and St Austell, Truro and the South Cornwall coast are within 20 miles.
- An absolutely lovely hotel with an excellent view of the beach. Very modern with lovely staff. Loads to eat for breakfast. Would certainly go there again.
lovely rooms with lots of details.. beds comfortable
Lovely choice of breakfast something for everyone.
- Amazing hotel, decoration was gorgeous, great location, brekkie was yummy but the family, and their friendly approach made our stay 🙂
The hotel as a whole was excellant, loved the decor. It was the most prettiest room and the bed was amazingly comfy. The food choice for breakfast was brilliant with so much choice.
I would highly recommend.
Breakfast was yummy, served in a lovely bright dinning room, hotel is in a lovely position overlooking Porth Beach. Nice bar on an evening to meet other guests.
The owners had not had the hotel long and have plans to decorate through the winter months. I’m sure it will score 10/10 next year, would definately stay again.
Located in Newquay, 24 miles from St. Ives, Rolling Waves features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 19 miles from Rolling Waves, and Padstow is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- the owners were very friendly and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them
- excellent breakfast, excellent location and hosts who were friendly and very helpful. For me travelling alone Rolling Waves was great. Beautiful walks on the coast within 2 minutes.
Both owners were very welcoming and on arrival asked if I would like a drink. Very easy and nice to talk to.
Room itself was small but had everything I needed, the view and location are wonderful and Porth beach is a 2 minute walk.
Breakfast was really good; full english, cereal and croissants, toast, fruit etc PLUS a pot of tea!
All in all a wonderful stay.
Kind and very helpful hosts.
Location: at coastline, 50 metres from beach and bus stop. Newquay in walking distance, nevertheless it is a quite place.
Such friendly owners, husband & wife Jenny & Alec. I’d highly recommend this beautiful guest house for anyone looking to stay somewhere local to Newquay, but just outside of town. Walking distance 20-30 mins into town.
Both Jenny & Alec were really kind, welcoming and made my stay so enjoyable. So I want to thank them!
The breakfast is truly delightful.
My room was perfect, very comfortable and cosy, couldn’t have asked for a more cleaner and perfect room for my stay, 2 nights.
They were able to recommend many places for me to visit & enabled me to make new plans when my trip fell through due to other arrangements.
I felt very welcome & would stay here again. I cannot wait to come again!
Thanks for making my stay so wonderful.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Skyline Guesthouse is located in Newquay, just 1.7 miles from Fistral Beach.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.1 miles from Skyline Guesthouse.
- Breakfast was really tasty and cooked really well, service was really nice, the staff were really friendly and made us feel welcome.
- The room was excellent,it was in a fantastic location. Also the breakfast was lovely. Staff amazing also. Couldnt reccomend it highly enough. Will definately be staying here again soon!
Home from home
lovely hosts and the breakfast was great
- I have been going to Newquay for several years now and I finally found the perfect place to stay. My family and I abbosoluty loved it. It’s the perfect place to stay, clean, new and comfortable. We could not ask for anything more. The owers also have great skills on cooking as my breakfast was the best I ever eaten. I hope this review helps on choosing were to start and end your daily staying in beautiful Newquay. I will defiantly come back.
- Very friendly family! House was just renovated and room was really beautyful. Bed was exelent to sleep and breakfast was as goog as it could be.
The Three Tees
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Three Tees offers accommodations in Newquay, just 23 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Falmouth is 18 miles from The Three Tees, and Padstow is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Both Fiona & Greg were very helpful and friendly.
Plenty of off road parking when we arrived for our four night stay.
Our room was lovely with a sea view and with all the comforts of home.
The full English breakfast was so delicious and cooked to perfection! Greg and Fiona were friendly and helpful- suggesting some great places to eat in town. We definitely recommend the Three Tees and look forward to staying here again.
- Friendly staff and easy location to town and breakfast was freshly cooked each morning
- Our hosts Greg and Fiona were very friendly and helpful. breakfast was excellent and plentiful. The hotel itself is comfortable and very clean. The town centre and beach are within walkable distance from the hotel. We had a great time in Newquay
- The quietness of the location, bar facility, on site free parking. Knowledge of area from Gregg and Fiona.
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Newquay, 23 miles from St. Ives, Aquarius B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Falmouth is 18 miles from Aquarius B&B, and Padstow is 10 miles away. Newquay Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Sarah was really lovely. Made an absolutely cracking breakfast.
- Sarah that owned the B&B was lovely and exceeded all expectations
- The B&B had a great family feel about it and was very relaxed. Very close to a few essential shops, ATM and chippy.
- Friendly relaxed atmosphere…my little boy wanted to stay another night Sarah is so friendly
- The owner, Sarah, was extremely hospitable and welcoming. She sent us away with some cakes, which was a very kind touch. Also very open and friendly to dogs.
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, BlueHaven offers accommodations in Newquay, just 23 miles from St. Ives. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from BlueHaven, and Padstow is 10 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 3.1 miles away.
The room was warm comfy quiet and en suite.
The breakfast were excellent.
Parking out front.
Fresh towels when the room was cleaned everyday
Telly kettle tea and coffee in the room
- The breakfast was excellent..the choices were suited to everyone’s taste…the bed was extra comfy..the room we were allocated at first was on the upper level…but because I had the rollator..John was very obliging and allocated a room on the ground which I thought was very hospitaliable…all in all a very enjoyable stay
- The hosts were extremely helpful, welcoming and friendly. The room very comfortable and cosy.
- Lovely breakfast. Staff very nice and helpful. Room nice clean and very comfy. Will stay again. Would recommend to family and friends.
The breakfast was ample & excellent, clean and well maintained.
The owners were polite and freindly.
- The room was warm comfy quiet and en suite.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Issey Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Issey Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Issey Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Issey Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!