10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Helens Merseyside – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Helens Merseyside is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Helens Merseyside. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Helens Merseyside. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Helens Merseyside. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Helens Merseyside right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Helens Merseyside with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Helens Merseyside:
Parkview Hotel And Guest House
Parkview Hotel is just a 10 minute walk from Thatto Heath Train Station, offering direct trains to the center of Liverpool. Offering full English breakfasts, the hotel has free private parking.Set in a Victorian mansion, Parkview Hotel and Guest House has a small garden and terrace area with outdoor seating. The on-site restaurant serves a fresh cooked breakfast every morning, and evening meals are also available.Most of the comfortable rooms have a private bathroom, and all offer tea and coffee making facilities. All rooms have a TV, and some have spacious seating areas with leather furniture. Free Wi-Fi is accessible in every room.Overlooking Taylor Park, Parkview Guest House is just one mile from St Helens and Knowsley Safari Park. The center of Liverpool is just a 30-minute drive away, and Liverpool Airport can be reached in just 10 minutes.
- Great value for money. Comfy beds. Good TV. Very warm and friendly staff.
- The bed was really comfortable, so was the chair. I enjoyed having drawers and closets for my clothes in my room. I also enjoyed the kettle with a little bowl including tea, coffee, milk and sugar. The staff was really nice too and asked me if everything was alright. Absolutely recommendable.
- Beds were comfortable and soft. Reasonable storage space in the room. Near bus stops and railway stations into Liverpool city centre.
- Overall, good value for money although I would not rate it 3-star. The place is outdated, but I got a decent nights’ sleep, a lovely warm shower and a wonderfully cooked breakfast. The staff was also very friendly.
- I needed the cheapest hotel I could find – this was it, by far. I expected the worst for that, and was pleasantly surprised. Not a place for a romantic getaway, but ideal for a travelling worker like me.
Bramwell House Holiday Home
Featuring free WiFi, Bramwell House Holiday Home offers accommodations in Saint Helens.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manchester is 19 miles from Bramwell House Holiday Home, and Liverpool is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 10 miles from Bramwell House Holiday Home.
- Private house which was a good size. Arti called to let me know how to self-check in which was really straight forward. Had a good stay
The property was prefect for what we wanted with the kids.
Sort of clean (I gave the sink and cooker a wipe before I used them)
Great location for Safari park.
The area however has seen better days. My husband popped to the shop and I made sure I locked the door behind him (I was a little scared in the house on my own)
The property and location would be ideal for a Group of friends on a night out in near by Liverpool. It is not really a family friendly (lets go for a walk) area. Very rough looking!
But on the whole we were looking for a cheap and cheerful accommodation, close to Knowsley safari Park and thats what we got.
- Spacious and well set up terraced house with 2 bedrooms and 5 beds. Well stocked kitchen with washing machine, but not dishwasher. Downstairs bathroom with good shower. Comfortable dining room and living room. Good location within easy driving distance to St Helens and Liverpool.
- This is a two bedroom house with room for 5 people. It was a convenient location for us, with room to spread out. There is a nice kitchen, and laundry facilities. Parking is on the street. It’s not far from the station, which was convenient for Liverpool. St. Helens Rugby League ground is not far away.
- location is good. great having a 2 bed house for the price of a single room at travel lodge.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Trentham offers accommodations in Kirkby, just 27 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Liverpool is 6 miles from Trentham, and Blackpool is 24 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- We stayed here to go to ladies day at aintree very convenient Very friendly staff spotlessly clean
- Kara and her staff makes the accommodation very nice. Without them would be sad and empty. We were very lucky, there was no other guest in the hotel, so extremely quiet place ! I will definitely come back and see them again.
Excellent overnight stay at Trentham, certainly cant faulty the place.
Staff very friendly and helpful, if we need another overnight stay in the Liverpool area, Trentham will be ideal.
Wonderful welcome when we arrived. Taken to our room which was immaculate and spacious. Travelled with my 2 adult daughters, who were very impressed also. Nick and Cara both were friendly and made us feel at ease straight away. We immediately felt at home and free to come and go. I was visiting family in the area so was thrilled when I found something so close. Otherwise would have been staying miles away.
Can honestly say had the best sleep in a very long time, The room was very quiet no noise what so ever. The bathroom facilities were superb. Breakfast was also fab, just what we needed.
- Spotlessly clean. Nick was a very friendly manager
Castle Lodge Guest House
One of our best sellers in Liverpool! Castle Lodge Guest House offers accommodations in Liverpool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Beatles Story is 2.2 miles from Castle Lodge Guest House, and Conference Center at Lace is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 7 miles from Castle Lodge Guest House.
Was plesantly suprised cos on check in its kirb appeal lets this lovely property down cos once the doors are open its an absulte delight. We stayed in the studios across the road from main reception and they were beautiful.
Very pleased with the accomidation
- Very friendly helpful staff, the location was perfect would recommend to anyone wanting to travel to Liverpool
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Spotlessly clean throughout.
- Brilliant service, kindly personal, very clean and excellent room
- Would need. A side bed lamp everything thing else was fab staff & breakfast was great a wee bit out off the town centre but there is a bus number 26 or 27 every 15mins bring you into town if you don’t like to get a Taix
- Was plesantly suprised cos on check in its kirb appeal lets this lovely property down cos once the doors are open its an absulte delight. We stayed in the studios across the road from main reception and they were beautiful.
Located 2.7 miles from The Beatles Story in Liverpool, Snooze features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured.Conference Center at Lace is 0.9 miles from Snooze, and Merseyside Maritime Museum is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Snooze is on a fairly busy road but not particularly noisy, the bed was very comfy, quite basic facilities but it was clean and tidy. A help yourself breakfast was ok. Quite steep stairs to the upper floors, parking could have been better but for a basic price it was good.
- Comfortable bed, clean room, staff friendly and not overbearing.
- We asked for a quiet room and were given one at the back of the property. It was a good sized, warm room with a big bed and plenty of coat hangers. Breakfast is self service and consists of bread, jam, cereal, juice, tea and coffee. There is a communal hair dryer and iron/ironing board. There are a number of buses which stop outside to take you the 10/15 minute journey into the city centre and a shop across the street to buy bus/train tickets. There is a pub, a café, a few grocery shops, a bookies and takeaways all on the same street as the property.
- The size is good and the bed and bathroom are always nice
- The room served it’s purpose of somewhere to stay overnight. Had what we needed for the night. Although we didn’t see any staff we were arriving late & the owner sent me a text with instructions of how to enter property and where the room etc was.
Stalbridge Guest House
Stalbridge Guest House is located in Liverpool, just 5 miles from The Beatles Story.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Conference Center at Lace is 2.7 miles from Stalbridge Guest House, and BT Convention Center – Echo Arena is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- For all this is a no frills guest house, it’s a cozy place and first rate welcome. The proprietor is helpful and able to advise on local travel, eating and activities. , They go the extra mile or three to make people comfortable.
Only passing through, ticked all my boxs and resonable price.
Plenty of places close by to get something to eat
- Really friendly manager rooms were clean in a good location for what i needed
- The owner helped us out as much as he could, he gave us information where to go and what areas were good.
- Huge rooms. Great mattress. Nice ground floor reception and easy check-in.
One of our best sellers in Liverpool! Located 2.1 miles from The Beatles Story in Liverpool, Sefton Grange features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Conference Center at Lace is 1,300 feet from Sefton Grange , and Merseyside Maritime Museum is 2.1 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 5 miles away.
- Beds were comfortable and room was clean and tidy.
- Stayed here for work, working nights very quiet ideal for the money
- I booked this accommodation for my girlfriend and wasnt familiar with the area. She arrived on site with noone to show her around, the bed was broken, the bathroom had carpet and the couple next door had a massive fight that ended in a riding session. Wouldnt recommend to a friend :/
- Its an old building but the rooms are clean and fresh
- Ralph was extremely helpful & polite. Location was excellent to the O2 Academy & town centre.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gateway Lodge offers accommodations in Speke, just 27 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Liverpool is 7 miles from Gateway Lodge, and Chester is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 0.6 miles from Gateway Lodge.
- the fact that we were able to use the kitchen facilities for our own breakfast, the warm welcome and cuppa when we arrived set the tone for our entire vist
- Friendly welcoming and perfect location for airport. I would rate it 5 stars
- No breakfast expected Room delightful and bed comfy Staff gave me a cuppa when Ia rrived and chatted happily. Tea making things in room excellent. Walking distance to airport 5 mins
- Friendly, welcoming staff. Beautiful well appointed clean room. Comfy bed. Proximity to airport fantastic. We walked there in less than 5 minutes.
- Very clean, comfortable room and bathroom. Convenient location to airport.
Regent Maritime Hotel
One of our best sellers in Liverpool! Featuring free WiFi, Regent Maritime Hotel offers accommodations in Liverpool. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Beatles Story is 3 miles from Regent Maritime Hotel, and Merseyside Maritime Museum is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 9 miles from the property.
If you want a cheap hotel with clean sheets comfy bed and shower it’s fine
Friendly staff too. Yes the decor has seen better days but really for the money you can’t complain
- By far the loveliest People. Clean and good to reach.
- It’s cheap. Worth the money for student travelers like me.
- This was a great value for money, no frills place to stay on the way to Liverpool. Nice staff, comfortable lounge, decent beds, quiet enough inside and outside, considering its location.
- Definitely one of the worst Hotels my wife and I have stayed in in twenty five years, nothing like the pictures on line. Awful !!
- If you want a cheap hotel with clean sheets comfy bed and shower it’s fine
One of our best sellers in Liverpool! Featuring free WiFi, Liverpool Lodge offers accommodations in Liverpool, just 1.1 miles from Lime Street Train Station.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Anfield is 1.3 miles from Liverpool Lodge, and Liverpool ONE is 1.7 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 6 miles away.
- can’t point anything here – very basic accommodation that did let us sleep at night and kept as warm and dry…
- The staff lovely and friendly. it was clean in communal areas.
- Quite central easy to get taxi into city centre! Snacks in bedroom
- Im disabled and our room was up on top floor with no lift but I didn’t tell anyone beforehand so I guess I got what I deserved
- Staff were brill, I did realise their was no ensuite but the gave us a room right next to a bath room even thou it was my fault
Top Guest Houses In Saint Helens Merseyside Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Helens Merseyside to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Helens Merseyside but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Helens Merseyside. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!