10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Helens Isle of Wight – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Helens Isle of Wight is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Helens Isle of Wight. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Helens Isle of Wight. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Helens Isle of Wight. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Helens Isle of Wight right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Helens Isle of Wight with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Helens Isle Of Wight:
One of our top picks in Sandown.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, The Wight is located in Sandown in the region of Isle of Wight. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking. Southampton is 20 miles from The Wight, and Portsmouth is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. As the hotel says itself it isn’t a 4 star by accreditation but can understand customers giving it 4 star for customer satisfaction. Yes it could do with refreshing, but you get what you pay. Nothing about it would put me off from staying there again. Breakfast were top drawer. Smashing place.
- Fabulous breakfast and very friendly staff. Great parking facilities.
- The staff were happy, friendly and fun. The owners could not do enough. Food was top-notch.
- Food was great. Room was cosy. The shower was amazing. Great location.
- The breakfast was lovely and filled us up for the whole day
Rooftree Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rooftree Guest House offers accommodations in Sandown. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Southampton is 20 miles from Rooftree Guest House, and Portsmouth is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly. Convenient location
- Staff were friendly, room was clean on arrival and breakfast was nice, but limited choice.
- Staff, breakfast, cleanliness, last minute booking
- Good location, nice amenities, friendly staff, delist brekkie.
- The cooked breakfast was excellent. Very hot, cleanly served with a smile.
The Bell Lodge
Located in Sandown, 20 miles from Southampton, The Bell Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 10 miles from The Bell Lodge, and Winchester is 29 miles away. Southampton Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and comfortable stay! The staff couldn’t do enough for us!
- Quite simply the best Bed and Breakfast I’ve ever stayed at in the UK. The personalised breakfasts in the morning, were incredible. I am vegetarian and gluten-free and being fully catered for, cared for I would say was just stunning. The whole place is beautifully decorated and designed for absolute comfort and well-being, the shower pressure fabulous. The Bell is lovely and quiet and very restful. All the small details of care, so appreciated. Thank you so much Lesley and Mia. A stay my daughter and I will never forget.
- Lovely B and B , so clean and nicely decorated, spotless! Excellent breakfast , cooked to how we liked, choice the fresh fruit salad was so fresh (not canned!). The full english breakfast was brilliant and polite young lady served us. Friendly owner who advised us where to eat and visit and where to avoid! . Comfortable peaceful room so up to date, tv on wall .lovely hot shower. Couldn’t fault it. Think it was the nicest B and B we have stayed in. Even the weather improved as our few days improved from snow to sunshine! will miss having a chocolate on my pillow! Thank you
- Charming but unintrusive service and attention. Stunning room (London). Not huge but designed to make excellent use of the space and very stylish. Quiet and comfortable. Great breakfast with an expansive and perceptive set of coffee mugs. I had ‘His Lordship’ with my first breakfast and ‘Morning handsome’ with my second.
- Leslie the owner goes the extra mile to make your stay feel special, and the breakfast waitress was really helpful, chatty and friendly. We used buses during our stay and the location is perfect for this. The room wasn`t huge, but certainly ok for two for a few days, and thoroughly cleaned and warm. Parking was right at the front of the property. Breakfast was cooked well and plentiful, with good choices. My wife was well catered for with her gluten free requirements. This was our second stay at The Bell Lodge and would stay again.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Shanklin in the region of Isle of Wight, 21 miles from Southampton, The Miclaran features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 11 miles from The Miclaran, and Winchester is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 23 miles from the property.
On entering the property there was a ‘home from home’ atmosphere.
Excellent breakfast, hospitality tray, thick fluffy towels plus the friendliness and
personal touch of the owners, Sue and Alan. Compares favourably with any good class hotel.
- Very clean with amazing owners, nice home fresh made breakfast. Good location if you want beach access, with a long walk towards town. Room on top floor+sea views =amazing
- It was an amazing stay, the hospitality given by the staff was just exceptional. It was all very good, and the location by the sea was perfect, waking up and overlooking the sea was just great.
- Sue and Steve make you feel welcome from the minute you walk in, helpful and accommodating very peaceful b&b, will stay again
- Lovely location,nice breakfast, very clean and fresh
- On entering the property there was a ‘home from home’ atmosphere.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Westfield is a 12 bed Victorian located in Sandown on the Isle of Wight. It offers light and modern rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs. Sandown Rail Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away.With fresh and cosy décor, each room provides an en-suite shower room, bath sheets, luxury toiletries, and a hairdryer. All rooms feature a fridge, tea/coffee facilities and a ceiling fan.Guests can relax in the resident’s lounge with books and magazines. Featuring a 42-inch TV, there is a games room with a pool table, table football, and table tennis. Guests can enjoy a full English breakfast, as well as cereals and fruit juice in the breakfast room.Free parking is available, and Isle of Wight Zoo and Tiger Sanctuary is a 15-minute walk away. Blackgang Chine theme park is 25 minutes away by car, and Carisbrooke Castle is a 20-minute drive.
- The owner was very friendly and happy to go the extra mile to ensure our stay was relaxed and comfortable. As my mum was gluten dairy free he was able to provide facilities for her breakfast milk and spread, provided gluten free bread and even some cookies in the room!
Barry the owner was extremely helpful and friendly with everyone.
The breakfast was excellent. The additional little touches like free bottled water each day and fresh milk in the little fridge in the room made my stay even more comfortable and welcoming.
I would highly recommend The Westfield.
Thank you Barry and your family 😊
breakfast of cereal and toast in the price was a welcome extra
fridge for drinks only, still a nice touch
Excellent breakfast and we were made very welcome – Many little features in the room such as real coffee and a caffetiere, biscuits, real milk in the fridge and free bottles of water.
Bathroom facilities were also nice with cotton buds and proper soap dispensers/
- Good toast and breakfast and care from the proprietor.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Shanklin, 21 miles from Southampton, The Fawley features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 12 miles from The Fawley, and Winchester is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The bed was the most comfortable bed I think I’ve ever slept in!
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Really good breakfasts — cooking what you want on request, including American pancakes, which are hard to find elsewhere!
- Location was great, breakfast was wonderful with loads of choices
- Absolutely beautiful guest house. The family are just so friendly and accommodating. The rooms were beautiful, up to date and very clean. And as for the breakfast….11 out of 10. 4 mins walk to the beach. I will return!
- Comfortable relaxing very chilled out lovely hosts great breakfast
Somerton Lodge Hotel – Adults Only –
One of our best sellers in Shanklin! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Somerton Lodge Hotel – Adults Only – offers accommodations in Shanklin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bournemouth is 31 miles from Somerton Lodge Hotel – A, and Southampton is 21 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 24 miles away.
- good friendly staff, room comfortable and clean. breakfast was lovely and well presented with a good variety.
- The breakfast was good, the staff were friendly, it is a lovely family run hotel.
- Nice, generously sized clean rooms, pleasant staff and good food. Conveniently situated for walking into Shanklin for evening meals.
- Excellent staff, very nice and clean rooms, beautiful location. Will be returning
- Excellent accommodation, very quiet with very friendly hosts. Nice breakfast. Decor top quality.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mount House offers accommodations in Shanklin, just 21 miles from Southampton.All rooms include a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Portsmouth is 12 miles from Mount House, and Winchester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 23 miles from Mount House.
- It is close to public transport, it was clean & comfortable.
- The breakfast was very well cooked and on HOT plates! Plenty of information of where to go by the host and lots of leaflets.
- The beds were comfortable and rooms were extremely clean. Breakfast was cooked to order; exactly what you wanted. On site parking a big bonus. The hosts Graham and Sally were friendly and helpful. The garden was was very pretty and well tended too.
great knowledge of island
managed to almost cover the whole island of things to do and see
- The hosts were super friendly, the service for 5 stars! A great breakfast, a quiet room, close to the town and railway station, can’t imagine a better place to stay in Shanklin!
The Snowdon House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Snowdon House is located in Shanklin, 21 miles from Southampton and 12 miles from Portsmouth. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Winchester is 30 miles from The Snowdon House, and Chichester is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Large bedroom with large en-suite. Very comfortable.
- very friendly beds very comfortable will definatly go back
- Loved the room size, simple decor in room….. great bed and bathroom…… the pictures didn’t do it justice
- excellent accommodation, staff very friendly and excellent value for money
- Beautiful decor of house and room, excellent cleanliness of room . Good location. Good welcome and service at breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Ventnor! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Koala Cottage offers accommodations in Ventnor, just 28 miles from Bournemouth. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 20 miles from Koala Cottage, and Portsmouth is 13 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 22 miles away.
- Just the most relaxing time, beautiful rooms, amazing breakfast
- The room was really big and the bed comfortable. The bathroom had amazing decoration. Shona the owner was really friendly and helpful with any information we would ask. The breakfast was also great and the use of the Jacuzzi definitely a plus.
- Very comfortable accommodation that is centrally located on the island making it easy to get around. Great breakfasts and a friendly hostess
- Great location. Friendly welcome. Amazing breakfast.
- Excellent facilities, with well thought out rooms. Extremely relaxed environment, comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. Some very nice personal touches to make each room unique. The hostess was very easy going and the breakfast was superb. They have a jaccuzzi as well!
Top Guest Houses In Saint Helens Isle Of Wight Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Helens Isle of Wight to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Helens Isle of Wight but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Helens Isle of Wight. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!