10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-gingolph Rhône-alps:
La Ferme du Château
Located in the heart of the village of La Chapelle d’Abondance, la Ferme du Château offers rooms with mountain views in a traditional chalet. The property features a spacious living room with a large wood stove and free WiFi access.Each room includes a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath and shower and a hairdryer. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy traditional French meals prepared by the hosts on request.Free private parking is possible at the property. Châtel Ski Resort is just 3.1 mi away, and the ski slopes are at 0.6 mi. You will find a choice of shops and restaurants around the property within the village center.
- The proprietress, an Englishwoman, is warm, welcoming, and extremely helpful. The common room is superb.
The chalet is beautiful in a traditional style which we loved, the living room is amazing with a stunning fireplace.
The rooms were big and very clean, the doors on to the balcony/hot tub is a plus.
The bathroom was also a good size, great pressure in the shower.
The host and her gorgeous dog Max were very welcoming, kind and accommodating!
The village where the chalet is situated is charming and peaceful bearing in mind it was out of season.
My daughter and myself enjoyed the chalet very much. It is very beautiful, cosy and comfortable.
The location was also ideal to discover the valley, we went for kilometres of walk every day. Cities, such as Evian, or the Lac Leman is close by car. So this was a good option for a rainy day.
We recommend it absolutely!
- Great location (walking distance from ski lifts and ski school); good breakfast with bacon, eggs, warm croissants; friendly staff (including Max!); comfortable bed; spacious room.
As soon as we entered the chalet we knew that a great holiday was ahead of us. The welcome, the bedroom, the food all first class. We will be recommending the chalet and the host to friends. See you again Christine and of course Max.
James and Abigail.
Located in Les Portes du Soleil ski resort, La Joly is 150 feet from the ski slopes. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a garden 1,650 feet from La Chapelle-d’Abondance Tourism Office.Guest rooms feature carpeted floors, a TV with satellite channels and a wardrobe. A private bathroom with a shower is also available.A buffet breakfast with cheese, fruit and bread is served every morning at La Joly. Evening meals are available on certain days of the year. Restaurants can be found a 5-minute walk away.Guests can play darts, mini golf and table tennis at the property. They can also hire ski equipment on site and free public parking can be found nearby.
- Second visit to the hotel, staff very helpful and friendly. Rooms are warm and comfy.
- A super place with fantastic staff. I couldn’t fault it
- lovely staff, food and atmosphere. Relaxed & cosy hotel, great valuef for money. 2 mins from a chirlift & bus stop! Perfection.
- The night that we arrived Judy welcomed us very friendly and opened their kitchen and food was really nice. Towels, bad sheets smell realy nice.
- Rooms and toilet shower etc was clean. Wifi was perfect. Judy was helpful but not her husband Mr. Cor.
La Ferme du Nant
Located in La Chapelle-dʼAbondance and with Abondance Ski School reachable within 1.8 miles, La Ferme du Nant has a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a shared lounge. A 19-minute walk from Panthiaz Ski Lift and 2.1 miles from Crêt Béni Ski Lift, the guesthouse provides ski storage space.At the guesthouse rooms contain a closet and a private bathroom.La Ferme du Nant offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation offers a hot tub. Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Ferme du Nant.Braitaz Ski Lift is 3.2 miles from the guesthouse, while Tromby Ski Lift is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 68 miles from La Ferme du Nant.
No reviews yet.
La Ferme du Lynx
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Ferme du Lynx is set in La Vernaz in the Rhône-Alps Region, 30 mi from Geneva and 12 mi from Morzine. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property and guests have access to a TV in the shared lounge.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 53 mi from La Ferme du Lynx, while Lausanne is 55 mi away.
We booked at the last minuite whilst visiting friends in the area. The owners were very friendly and made us feel at home straight away. They offered us dinner -which was fabulous! Breakfast was plentiful and worth 10EUR. The rooms are spacious and clean. The garden is beautiful and the pool area – although we didnt get a chance to use it- looked amazing. The hot tub was an added bonus!
Great views of the local village and mountains and very peaceful and quiet.
We will definately come back perhaps in winter to do some skiing. The location is perfect for access to the Lake and Morzine. Well recomended!
- Remote location , very friendly owners, beautiful nature, it is off the beaten track place in the middle of mountain, still only 20 min away from Lake Geneva
- Very clean bedrooms, good location and highly recommended for groups of 15 people renting the hole chalet
Chambre convenable pour le prix
Petits déjeuners corrects pour le prix
- Nous avons bénéficié d’une grande chambre avec mezzanine avec 5 couchages alors que nous étions deux, elle était confortable dans un style typiquement montagnard, style chalet tout en bois, et avec une très belle vue. Nous n’avons pas eu l’occasion de profiter du petit déjeuner, de la piscine et du jardin mais tout cela semblait très bucolique. Cette chambre d’hôtes, qui se situe à l’entrée du village, devrait juste être un peu mieux indiquée dans le village pour la trouver plus facilement.
- We booked at the last minuite whilst visiting friends in the area. The owners were very friendly and made us feel at home straight away. They offered us dinner -which was fabulous! Breakfast was plentiful and worth 10EUR. The rooms are spacious and clean. The garden is beautiful and the pool area – although we didnt get a chance to use it- looked amazing. The hot tub was an added bonus!
Angys in Le Biot has a garden and a casino. The guesthouse has garden views, a grill, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hair dryer and a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with an oven.At the guesthouse guests are welcome to use a Turkish bath. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Angys, including skiing and fishing.The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 57 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Located 2,800 feet from Saint-Jean-d’Aulps Ski Resort, in the Portes du Soleil Ski Area, Chalet Shufu offers chalet-style accommodations with mountain views. It has a garden, an on-site restaurant and you can borrow the bicycles to discover the area.All of the rooms at Chalet Shufu have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast including some savory specialties is served daily in the dining room. It includes cereals, yogurts, fruits, pastries, ham, cheese and freshly poached eggs. A 3-course menu with wine and beer can be enjoyed for dinner at the chalet upon a 1-day reservation.During the winter, a barrel sauna is available. Our minibus service to the ski slopes is also available upon prior reservation and is charged as a supplement during your stay. Free private parking is possible on site and Morzine is 5 mi from the property.
- A warm welcome and friendly hosts. Spotlessly clean and very comfortable
Friendly owners, staff and guests
- Really enjoyed our stay, Chalet Shufu was a real gem. Stuart, Manza and Rupert welcomed us and really looked after us throughout our stay. They organised our Ski passes, ski hire and shuttled us to and from the slopes. We enjoyed their hospitality, having a few drinks (especially the Gin and Tonics and Vodka and Orangina) with them in the evening after a day on the slopes. The breakfast was lovely, you had a choice of eggs, ham cheeses yogurts and croissants. Perfect start to the day. The rooms were lovely and cosy we had a great view of the mountains from the balcony. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Thank you and we hope to return again next year. The English girls.
- The property was right next to ski resort, lovely food, staff were very accommodating. Made us feel very welcome and comfortable.
- It is a cosy and homely place, 10min. drive away from Morzine ski area. The bus stop is right in front of the chalet, one can get a free lift to the local ski piste. The hosts are very hospitable, helpful and welcoming. Dinners served at the chalet are home cooked and highly recommended. We will definitely be back.
La Halte du Moulin
Set in the mountain village of Seytroux, a 25-minute drive from Lake Geneva and Thonon-les-Bains, La Halte du Moulin offers guest rooms with wooden décor. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a wardrobe and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily. It is also possible to enjoy traditional, regional cuisine at the on-site restaurant upon reservation. There is also a designated area with free WiFi access.La Halte du Moulin is a 15-minute drive from Morzine and the Portes du Soleil ski resort. The thermal town of Evian-les-Bains is a 30-minute drive away.
- Super nice staff. Room was soooo clean. Super clean. What a great place!
Beds were excellent
Lovely fresh clean smell
Good strong shower
Nice communal area
Very quiet MOST of the time
Handy for montriond/morzine/Ardents lift
VERY good value for money
Superb food in the restaurant
Very friendly waitress
- Cleanliness, device, gorgeous location. Breakfast was good , but not wow.
Skied in Morgins and slept here – 15 minutes, very good value for money. Might be complicated if there is heavy snow since there’s a steep road to get to the hotel from the main road.
It’s really a restaurant (looks very good but did not have the chance to try) and a separate area with 4 confortable bedrooms. The rooms are right next to a little river, there is the noise of the water flowing all day / night, did not disturb me at all.
Breakfast is simple but very good. If you need anything else they will cook.
- Really loved the kindness of the staff – even if they did not really speak english. We took part on a sport competition so we needed to leave early morning, so they prepared breakfast for us early at 6 in the morning. 🙂 Thank you!
chalet le plan du rtia
Located in Morzine, chalet le plan du rtia provides free WiFi. Featuring a restaurant, the property also has barbecue facilities. The guest house features a hot tub and shared lounge, and 3 S Prodains Express ski elevator to Avoriaz is 1 mi away.The rooms in the guest house are fitted with a coffee machine. Chalet le plan du rtia features some rooms that have a balcony, and rooms include a kettle. All units at the accommodations are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The property has a sauna. You can play billiards at chalet le plan du rtia, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling.TS de la Crusaz Ski Elevator is 2.3 mi from the guest house.
Very good meals JB the owner cooked us vegan pancakes for breakfast and also cooked us delicious vegan meals for dinner couldn’t have been more obliging.
Avoriaz and Morzine are nearby and ski bus passes frequently
Simple and delightful. Easy 15-20 minute walk to the Avoriaz ski lift or 20-30 minute walk in the direction to Morzine. Dinner, 25 euro for a 4-course meal, was great and convenient as there are no other alternatives in the direct vicinity. The owner is a proud cook as that was his past profession.
They even have a complimentary Sauna!
- Great service! Lovely location! Perfect for our trip
- Extremely warm and cosy in the winter. I really enjoyed that the host cooked for and ate with me that evening, giving me insights into the local area, and tasting his home made/grown produce. He’s clearly a very accomplished cook. The sauna is also a nice touch.
- This chalet is a little gem in the midst of overpriced lodgings. Easy access to the slopes- quiet location. We recommend to eat there- the table d’hote was excellent. We will be back! Thank you.
- Very good meals JB the owner cooked us vegan pancakes for breakfast and also cooked us delicious vegan meals for dinner couldn’t have been more obliging.
La Ferme du Lac Vert
Located in Montriond, La Ferme du Lac Vert is offers free Wi-Fi access, a terrace and ski storage. Morzine Ski Resort is 1.2 mi from the property and a free shuttle service is available every 20 minutes.All rooms feature a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some offer a balcony.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at La Ferme du Lac Vert. The on-site restaurant serves gastronomic dishes and special diet menus.Guests can go hiking and mountain biking in the area. Free private parking is available on site and Les Gets Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff and service were excellent from start to finish. We were made to feel so welcome. The whole experience was just perfect. We will be going back.
- Beautiful chalet with a lovely, comfortable atmosphere and I was extremely pleased with the service and friendliness from all of the staff.
Le lieu est vraiment magnifique et nous avons été très bien accueilli !
La Ferme du Lac Vert est un lieu paisible et décoré avec goût. On se sent comme à la maison !
- Le chalet est super. La pièce de repas commune pour le diner ainsi que le petit déjeuner est très agréable. Endroit conviviale. Les chambres sont spacieuses, chaleureuses et confortables.
- le décor de la ferme est tres beau et tres typique
Featuring a garden, bar, shared lounge and free WiFi, Chalet Fourmiliere is located in Morzine, 1.3 miles from TC du Pléney Ski Lift and 1.3 miles from TS de la Crusaz Ski Lift. 1.3 miles from Morzine Ski School and 1.3 miles from Super Morzine Ski Lift, the property has a ski pass sales point and ski storage space. The guesthouse has a hot tub and luggage storage space.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at the guesthouse also have a seating area.Chalet Fourmiliere has a terrace. The area is popular for skiing, and ski equipment rental is available at the accommodation.Fys Ski Lift is 2.5 miles from Chalet Fourmiliere, while Favre Ski Lift is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Meythet, 52 miles from the guesthouse, and the property offers a free shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-gingolph Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!