10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-forgeux Rhône-alps:
Un manoir à Tarare
Un manoir à Tarare is set in Tarare in the Beaujolais region, a 45-minute drive from the center of Lyon. This guest house is set in a 13123 ft² park which guests can explore. Vineyards of Beaujolais wine can be found 4.3 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom stocked with free toiletries. Un manoir à Tarare features free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Un manoir à Tarare .Villefranche-sur-Saône is 21 mi from Un manoir à Tarare, while Villeurbanne is 33 mi from the property. Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 34 mi away.
Our host was very kind and offered directions around town, a restaurant reservation (which was a fun, delicious experience), and also offered to shuttle us to the restaurant if needed. We enjoyed a most engaging conversation during breakfast exchanging thoughts and experiences.
Please note that this is an historic setting. The manoir is interesting and a bit rustic, but also full of interesting wall artwork painted by the host himself.
- The manoir, the decor, the hosts, the location, the cat, the breakfast, the aperatif, the view, the art work, the furniture, the peacock, the fresh air, and the little town of Tarare. Everything here was nuanced and appealing. we would love to stay again if the chance arose.
The welcoming of the hosts
The park with farm animals
The beauty of the mansion
The size of the room
- Very pleasant and helpful hosts. Beautiful house and garden.
- The tea was excellent and the hosts very welcoming and inclusive
- Our host was very kind and offered directions around town, a restaurant reservation (which was a fun, delicious experience), and also offered to shuttle us to the restaurant if needed. We enjoyed a most engaging conversation during breakfast exchanging thoughts and experiences.
Offering a spa and wellness center, Lodges Lao is located in Bully. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include bed linen.At Lodges Lao you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. The property offers free parking.Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport is 29 mi away.
- Very nice room. Feeled like home. Owner was very friendly and polite
- Wlan very fast. Very polite people, made dinner at 21:00 when I arrived. Asked me, when breakfast has to be served. . fancy room. Great location
- Very personal, cosy and home like atmosphere. Breakfast was great and very flexible with timings.It felt like you were staying not at the hotel but at the house of your friends. Amazing views from the hill.
- Wonderful stay! Incredible location, cool room, delicious breakfast! Couldn’t ask for more!
- Very nice place and the host Rémy is really a nice guy .Nice breakfast and nice rooms.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le kaolin offers accommodations in Bully, 20 mi from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Homemade meals are available upon reservation.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, horse riding and cycling. Villefranche-sur-Saône is 16 mi from the property. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 36 mi away.
- Great and very spacious room, lovely if you are planning to visit Lyon but aren’t willing to pay a lot of money to sleep in the city center. It’s a short drive (about 35 min) from Lyon city center, in a small cosy town. The host is very very kind and the breakfast is really good.
- Very comfortable, good equipped and spacious apartment, with small separate garden.
- The accommodation was clean, comfortable and very spacious for a family of five. The breakfast was great and the hostess very kind and welcoming.
- Owner was very friendly and helpful. The facility was modern in design and well appointed.
- Lovely interior design – Catherine (host) is an artist (painter/sculptor) and very welcoming. Wifi Fi excellent. Well equipped duplex with cosy wood burning poelle/stove. Continental breakfast delicious – Orange Juice, coffee, lovely assortment of freshly baked croissants, bread and mini sweet cakes, yoghurt, sensational jams and spread. Parking spot off road in front of gates in very quiet street.
Chateau de Sainte Colombe Sur Gand
Chateau de Sainte Colombe Sur Gand in Sainte-Colombe-sur-Gand has a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a balcony with a river view. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Chateau de Sainte Colombe Sur Gand also feature free WiFi, while some rooms include a patio.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 67 miles from Chateau de Sainte Colombe Sur Gand.
- Valentine was the perfect hostess, she made us very welcome and her son Frederick was also there to meet us.
- Very warm welcome from Valentina, who also cooked us a nice evening meal and breakfast. The property is full of the character you would expect in an old chateau: a little quirky in some respects, which only adds to the experience. Don’t go expecting a perfectly restored historic building, though – I’d describe it as a ‘work in progress’ – but a very worthwhile project.
Valentine managed to give a real personnality to the whole property.
It is clearly not made for people who want to have their extra confort in a luxury palace.
It is done for people who want to feel “at home” in a confortable and nice environement and this is what we really appreciated about it.
Accueil très chaleureux de la propriétaire, vue imprenable sur la vallée, endroit idéal pour se ressourcer.
Nous sommes heureux d’avoir choisi ce lieu avec le sentiment de contribuer à la restauration de ce beau château.
Bravo à Valentine, pour le courage, la patience et l’amour qu’elle met, afin de préserver ce patrimoine.
Je pense que nous sommes tombés dans une auberge de jeunesse,
Personne pour vous accueillir
Salle de bains commune, sans serviettes
Cloisons en paper !
Pas de petit déjeuner, pas de thé ni bouilloire dans notre chambre.
Sale et fait sans goût.
Pas une halte à recommander.
Auberge les Tables du Ban
Located in Saint-Pierre-la-Palud, Auberge les Tables du Ban has a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a TV. Auberge les Tables du Ban has some accommodations that have a patio and garden view, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a vegan breakfast. At Auberge les Tables du Ban you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine. Dairy-free and gluten-free options can also be requested.The guesthouse has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 64 miles from Auberge les Tables du Ban.
- This property is beautiful, I loved the outdoors close to nature… A real paradise! I had dinner there 3 days in a row and it was amazing… The owners are wonderful people, very helpful and accommodating…
- I highly recommend this auberge for its beautiful mountaintop location and complete facilities (especially in warmer weather). Though our schedule didn’t allow us to partake, they also serve dinner in a beautifully-decorated space. The petite dejeuner was a treat, however! Bring a camera.
- The location is stunning. The property has been tastefully renovated. We arrived late and they had laid a table by an open fire. The dinner was amazing, all home made, local – top quality and good wines. The continental breakfast had home made jams and local cream cheese.
- The place is really beautiful, car parking is spacious, Lyon city looks nice from the hill where the hotel is located at.
- Séjour en famille dans un cadre reposant et magnifique. Les hôtes sont accueillants et sympathiques . Nous avons bien mangées avec des produits frais.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Terrasses de Fleurieux
Offering an outdoor pool, Les Terrasses de Fleurieux is located in Fleurieux-sur-l’Arbresle. Free WiFi access is available throughout. The property offers views of the surrounding hills and is 12 mi from Lyon’s city center.The double rooms here will provide you with a seating area. The bathrooms come with a shower and a hairdryer.At Les Terrasses de Fleurieux you will find a tree-filled garden, a terrace, a shared kitchenette and a shared living room. Many shops and restaurants can be found in L’Arbresle’s city center, 1.6 mi away.Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is 32 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- I felt very wekcomned by the owner. The room was nice, big and clean. A bottle of Evian was included. The bathroom was very modern and clean. The owner cooked a very tasteful dinner in the evening. The breakfast was good and also homemade. Nice and clean swimmingpool. I will come back.
- L’accueil chaleureux des hôtes, la propreté, la vue, le petit déjeuner et la qualité du service.
- Un accueil chaleureux et une grande disponibilité malgré notre arrivée tardive et notre départ matinal.
- les propriétaires sont vraiment adorables..rien à redire..Accueil chaleureux..propreté de la chambre…petit déjeuner ultra copieux..Bravo à Lina et Dominique 🙂 longue vie à leurs chambres d’hôtes !
- Prettige ontvangst, mooie kamer en fijne tuin met zwembad
L’Annex is an 18th century Guest House renovated in 2013, thus featuring original and contemporary features. With a swimming pool and massage service, L’Annex is an ideal relaxation spot just outside the bustling city of Lyon.The guest rooms and suites feature contemporary yet classic decor and garden views. Each has a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout.Enjoy fresh bread, pastries, cereals, yogurt, fruit and homemade jam on the terrace for breakfast.Free parking is available onsite. The property is ideally located just 650 feet from a bus stop which takes you to the city center of Lyon, 3.7 mi away.
Traditional property, very stylishly renovated. Extremely comfortable bedroom, lots of space and a refreshing change from standard, business trip, generic hotels.
Excellent breakfast and coffee.
- Great location, secure parking, friendly welcome, beautifully renovated building and nothing to fault.
- A real gem just outside Lyon. Lovely garden with a nice pool. Good parking facility, excellent breakfast and very friendly host.
- This guesthouse was the perfect choice for a short work trip in Écully. It is well situated within walking distance of the town centre, with spacious and beautifully decorated rooms. The breakfast was superb! I would recommend this over a standard hotel any day.
- Emplacement, accueil superbe, chambre cosy, propreté des lieux, excellent petit déjeuner
- Traditional property, very stylishly renovated. Extremely comfortable bedroom, lots of space and a refreshing change from standard, business trip, generic hotels.
Offering a spa center with a hot tub in an independant wooden house next to the main building, Malga-Cantalica is a guest house located in Theizé in the Rhône-Alps Region, 17 mi from Lyon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and the private bathroom comes with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.A breakfast can be served in the garden during summer.Guests will enjoy the sun terrace and free use of bicycles is offered.Mâcon is 28 mi from Malga-Cantalica, while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 6.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 28 mi from Malga-Cantalica.
- Fantastic views over the valley, very comfortable bed (Queen-size memory foam), extensive and delicious homemade breakfast, hot tub and sauna facility with valley view (shared with the only other guest room). Lovely hosts who shared their local knowledge of the area to recommend: nearby dinner locations, running routes and driving tips. A very quiet place to recharge batteries or explore the surrounding wine region.
Nous avons passé un agréable moment dans ce lieu vraiment magnifique, devant un paysage merveilleux. La chambre est calme et confortable, les propriétaires prévenants et charmants.
Nous reviendrons avec grand grand plaisir
- Tout était parfait : L’ accueil des hôtes , la chambre, le spa , la beauté du site, les petites attentions tout au long du séjour. Un vrai havre de repos !
Une très bonne adresse avec un très bon accueil le petit déjeuner et copieux et le jus d’orange fraîchement pressé.
Un sauna à disposition avec vue sur les vignes du beaujolais un vrai petit havre de paix.
Idéal pour un séjour en amoureux
le cadre est paradisiaque, le spa grandiose
Les hôtes nous ont accueilli très très chaleureusement.
le petit déjeuner était très copieux et délicieux
je recommande à tous ce lieu magique.
Le Clos des Fayettes
Le Clos des Fayettes in Theizé provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a spa & wellness center and a garden. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property has a hot spring bath, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet. Le Clos des Fayettes provides certain rooms with mountain views, and each room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Theizé, like hiking.Lyon is 21 miles from Le Clos des Fayettes, while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The host Eric is a very nice guy and the lady who did the cooking is very hospitable, made us feel like home. All the facilities are top-notch and all your wishes / suggestions are catered for, you just need to ask for it if something is missing and it will most likely be solved.
Emplacement au calme, très paisible, les propriétaires sont très accueillants et agréable. Nous avons passé un super moment chez eux et un super repas convivial. Le bain nordique est vraiment à faire c’est la cerise sur le gâteau!
Encore Merci !
- L’accueil des propriétaires, la propreté, les chambres meublées avec goût, le petit déjeuner enfin tout
- Un retour aux sources dans un secteur ultra apprécié ! Et la gentillesse des hôtes !!
- Idéal pour un moment de détente, tout est parfait, l accueil, la gentillesse des hôtes, le calme au milieu des vignes, la table d hôte. Et n hésitez pas à tester le bain nordique, ç est très relaxant ( surtout par temps maussade!).
Gite Les Gouttes
Gite Les Gouttes is a property located in Courzieu. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Every room includes a terrace with mountain views.At the guest house, all rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Gite Les Gouttes.Lyon is 16 mi from the accommodations, while Saint-Étienne is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- BON RAPPORT QUALITE PRIX. JE NE SUIS PAS RESTE SUFFISAMMENT POUR EN DIRE PLUS. TRES BON ACCUEIL
- tout était parfait. personnel très sympathique. service impeccable.
- L’accueil était très sympathique, l’endroit est très calme et le panorama magnifique.
- l’accueil et l’attention de la propriétaire nous ont beaucoup plu, la tranquillité du lieu et la vue magnifique depuis le gite.
Très propre et chambres spacieuses.
Très bien reçu par la propriétaire de l’établissement.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-forgeux Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Forgeux Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!