10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Florence – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Florence is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Florence. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Florence. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Florence. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Florence right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Florence with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Florence:
Elm Grove Country House
Elm Grove Country House is located in Tenby, just 25 miles from St. Davids. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the guesthouse. Carmarthen is 23 miles from Elm Grove Country House, and Llanelli is 26 miles away.
- Staff couldn’t do enough to help, very clean, thoughtful touches, beautiful surroundings, games room
- Lovely hosts and coffee/tea/biscuits re stocked every day. Also offered us tea and cakes on arrival, which we have never had before.
From the time you were greeted by Jane and Alan you felt at home at this grand manor. Rooms were spacious and well equipped with tea and coffee facilities. Full Welsh breakfast was offered. Dinner menu included all local produce.
Jane and Alan were the perfect host offering their local knowledge and assistance for ongoing travels.
- Spacious room with lovely comfy bed and an excellent breakfast.
- Very friendly owners who were more that happy to share their knowledge of the surrounding area. A warm welcome with the offer of a cup tea or coffee offered. A very nice surprise as yummy locally made Easter egg was left in my room on Easter Sunday. They didn’t mind opening my own bottle of beer when I had a evening meal. A very nice breakfast to set you up for a day exploring.
Malin House Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This family-run property is located just 3 minutes’ walk from Saundersfoot’s centre, harbour and beaches. It has a hot tub, indoor heated pool, sun terrace and free Wi-Fi in the public areas.Each bedroom has en suite facilities with a hairdryer. Other features include a flat-screen TV, fridge and tea making facilities, and the studio has cooking facilities such as a microwave and toaster.There are 2 lounges where guests can relax, one with a TV. There is also a pool table and tea/coffee is served throughout the day on request.Guests can find a bus stop opposite the hotel entrance, with regular buses to Tenby. There is free parking at the property.
- Quite a warm welcome with offer of a cup of tea/coffee
- very welcoming and friendly!! On arrival was offered a hot drink!! The room was very large ,more like a bedsit! The bed itself was comfy!
- excellent area.staff very helpful.total privacy.excellent value for money.my wife and I have stayed here on 3 occasions and would recommend it to anybody everytime…
- Especially liked the home from home atmosphere such as woodburning stove and offer of pot of tea on arrival. Breakfast was very good and hosts very approachable but not intrusive.
- The welcome – we were offered a cup of tea on arrival. They put the fire and the TV on for us too.
Little Red Rooster Rest
Showcasing a hot spring bath and hot tub, Little Red Rooster Rest is located in Tenby in the region of Dyfed, just 28 miles from St. Davids. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Carmarthen is 21 miles from Little Red Rooster Rest, and Llanelli is 24 miles away.
- Staff were so so friendly and helpful, room was lovely, would be nice if they did breakfast but not too far to get some. It was clean and bed was very comfortable.
- Woman who owns it was so friendly and welcoming and the rooms were all clean and bed was super soft
- The owner was delightful and the room was very comfortable.
- on arrival the owner met us and showed us around was very helpful and kind
- Nice living room for people to meet up as family and friends
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Saundersfoot, 2.5 miles from Tenby, Claremont House features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.St. Davids is 27 miles from Claremont House, and Carmarthen is 20 miles away.
- Given a choice of rooms. It was across the road from the party venue and easy to get to the main town on foot.
- Location, hospitality, breakfast and room space, all were good.
- Clean comfortable great location great staff amazing breakfast less than 5 mins to the beach.
- Staff very helpful, location good and beds excellent. Overall a very pleasant stay so would definitely come again.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, amazing view and ideal location
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hammonds Park offers accommodations in Tenby. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.St. Davids is 28 miles from Hammonds Park, and Carmarthen is 21 miles from the property.
Location was good
Could check in early
- Location. Clean. Everything in room for a comfy stay.
- Spotlessly clean and comfortable I would definitely stay there again the breakfast was spot on and we were looked after well
- Good location. Lovely breakfast. Easy 10 minute walk into Tenby. We had lovely views of the beach and sea from our room.
- The four poster bed was extremely comfortable. Lovely room and loved the short walk from the hotel to the middle of Tenby.
- Location was good
Cottage Court Hotel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Cottage Court Hotel offers accommodations in Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 28 miles from Cottage Court Hotel, and Carmarthen is 21 miles away.
- Very clean , modern furniture, bed king size very comfortable indeed. Huge bathroom. Breakfast was lovely especially the bacon, could tell it was of high quality. Plenty of parking, which was another plus.
- It looked lovely from the outside and was set back from the road. It was only a short walk from the town centre so with us having a parking space at the hotel we left our car there for the entire weekend. We had a fabulous weekend.
- It was comfortable, near to Tenby centre. Lovely breakfast and well mannered staff. Would stay here again.
- Everything!!! The staff were so helpful and friendly the breakfast was great and loads of choices and it’s location is brilliant only about a 10 min walk to the town beach e.t.c
- We had a lovely effusive welcome and the location is good as it is an easy walk into the centre of Tenby. Having plenty of on-site parking is a great advantage.
Taormina Guest House
One of our best sellers in Tenby! Featuring free WiFi, Taormina Guest House offers accommodations in Tenby.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Davids is 28 miles from Taormina Guest House, and Carmarthen is 21 miles away.
- Owner carried our cases up 3 flights of stairs as we went to park car. Room was recently re decorated and was very modern decor.
- Everything about this hotel was lovely. Great value for money, lovely location, friendly and helpful staff, nice clean spacious and comfortable beds with amenities and a wide range of breakfast options. Definitely worth a visit.
- Great hotel fantastic location couldnt ask for more.
- The bed was very comfy and the staff were friendly and a lovely breakfast.
- Great room in a very friendly B&B very clean they even replenished towels daily would definitely recommend
Sunny Bank Guest House
One of our best sellers in Tenby! Featuring free WiFi, Sunny Bank Guest House offers accommodations in Tenby.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Davids is 28 miles from Sunny Bank Guest House, and Carmarthen is 21 miles from the property.
- Lovely quiet room, with comfy bed. Good location for town, and lovely hosts, would stay again. Plenty of tea, and coffee in room, and water and milk provided in room fridge
Shirley was delightful: friendly, helpful and full of fun. We had a great time staying in her house.
We traveled to Tenby by train, which was very relaxing. Sunny Bank is just a couple of minutes from the station. It was also very short walk to town and the sea.
Lovely breakfast: especially enjoyed the way Shirley cooked the mushrooms.
- Breakfasts were excellent. Shirley was very amenable, always happy to help.
- The sisters were lovely and friendly. Our room was very comfortable, breakfast very good and nothing seemed to much trouble. We knew the town but was sure the sisters would have given us a lot of information if we needed it.
- Hotel room was lovely, plenty of lighting, heating was great, bed was comfortable, even a fridge in the room with a proper glass bottle of milk for tea and coffee. Excellent place would recommend.
Lakeland Guest House
Lakeland Guest House offers accommodations in Pembroke Dock. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tenby is 11 miles from Lakeland Guest House, and St. Davids is 19 miles away.
Peaceful location with estuary views
Eclectic decoration, celebrates the owners taste
- Great location, breakfast and value for money. Owners/staff very friendly and accommodating. Ample parking.
- Fridge in bedroom. Warm on a very cold night ouside.
- We were greeted by a gentleman who was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was briil place was very clean would definitely book there again
- A perfect B&B to use when returning from Ireland on the ferry from Rosslare. Literally a two minute drive from the port, on-site parking, excellent communications from the owner, would definitely use again.
- Peaceful location with estuary views
Pen-y-Bont Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pen-y-Bont Guest House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Narberth, just 6 miles from Tenby. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. St. Davids is 27 miles from Pen-y-Bont Guest House, and Carmarthen is 17 miles away.
My fiancé and I have had lovely stay with Rosemary.
Very beautiful guest house and surroundings: garden and flowers are spectacular!
Rosemary has a great knowledge of the area and gave us advice on local places to visit.
Each and every one was a hidden treasure!
We would like to come back again.
- Lovely guest house set in beautiful countryside within comfortable driving distance to the coast and Pembroke. Very comfortable beds, excellent walk in shower. Windows in bedroom and bathroom can be opened. Best garden view from the breakfast room. An excellent breakfast and a very friendly and helpful hostess.
- Plenty of choice on cereals but not much fruit. Thought this room was expensive.
- Lovely welcome. Spotless Room/bathroom. Bright Dining Room overlooking gardens.would be very happy
- Very clean and comfortable beautiful garden great breakfast . couldn’t fault it
- My fiancé and I have had lovely stay with Rosemary.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Florence Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Florence to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Florence but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Florence. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!