10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Exupery Rhône-alps:
Chambres d’hôtes La Leva
Just 1,650 feet from Golf de Lyon Course, Chambres d’hôtes La Leva offers a renovated farm house with swimming pool, fountain, terrace with garden furniture, BBQ facilities and children’s playground. Pérouges is 12 mi from the property.Free WiFi is available in the individually decorated guest rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with walk-in or multi-jet shower. Each room also offers beach towels.A range of homemade jams, cakes and fruit juices is served for breakfast. A salty option and dinner can also be prepared, upon request at an additional charge. Guests can go food shopping in the grocery store 650 feet away and prepare their meals using the common kitchen. Restaurants can be found within 0.6 mi of the property.Crémieu medieval village and Eurexpo are just 9.3 mi away. Guests can take the Tram Line 3 in Meyzieu to reach Lyon city center. A shuttle service can be arranged for the airport, the train station or Meyzieu Tram Stop, upon request. Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport and TGV Station are located 6.8 mi away.
Virginie was so welcoming, in French and English. We had problems with the GPS in our car. She offered to drive to the airport and have us follow her to make sure we did not get lost. What service! Btw the route is very well signed and an easy 15 min drive.
Loved our comfortable room and also the large common area with a full kitchen. Everything was very clean and top notch. Visit Cremieu if you have time while staying here.
- Excellent accommodation , we were sad we couldn’t stay more than 1 night as we had to travel
- Everything. I loved La Leva. If going to Lyon again, I would book La Leva again, if there were available rooms for my dates. My stay was too short this time!
- The hosts were very friendly and the breakfast delicious.
- The B & B is run by a lovely family. Large roomy spaces. In a small village. It was the barn on castle property. The castle is still there. The goat barn has been converted with quality materials with an eye to comfort and design. Lovely stay. Would definitely go back and recommend to friends.
- Virginie was so welcoming, in French and English. We had problems with the GPS in our car. She offered to drive to the airport and have us follow her to make sure we did not get lost. What service! Btw the route is very well signed and an easy 15 min drive.
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Castillet is set in Crémieu in the Rhône-Alps Region, 21 mi from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.Breakfast is served every morning. Dinner, with local produces, is also served upon request, at least 24 hours in advance.Villeurbanne is 18 mi from Castillet, while Bron is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 8.1 mi from Castillet.
- The couple running this place are very friendly and helpful. They made us feel at home and helped to arrange a taxi and give some information. The guest house feels charming and relaxed.
- Tranquil. There can be few places that offer so much if you delight in peace and quiet. We would congratulate our hosts on providing a true taste of country house living, with enthusiasm and charm.
- The room was spacious with a comfortable bed and beautiful decor. The owners were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was simple, but fine – fresh fruit (and yoghurt when we asked for it) and croissants and baguette with home-made jam.
- Fabulous home beautifully decorated in local style to suit its history. Lovely to wake up under the beams in the tower attic. Delightful, thoughtful host and hostess – and traditional French breakfast with all home-made fare.
- very warmhearted hosts, well organised, very engaged and passionate about their home and hosting… quite a pity we didn’t eat her home made cooking this time around but maybe next time?
Offering free WiFi, Maisonnette is located in Villeurbanne, a 7-minute walk from Astroballe and 2.1 miles from Espace Tête d’Or. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Place Grand Clément is 1.1 miles from the guesthouse.The rooms come with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Staff at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Des Toits en Ville
Des Toits en Ville is located in the lively Villeurbanne and only a 15-minute drive from the center of Lyon. This guest house features a garden and a continental breakfast is available every day.All of the accommodations at Des Toits en Ville have a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi access and are decorated in an elegant style. All accommodations feature a TV and some also have a washing or a furnished terrace.The kitchen of the apartments is equipped with hotplates, a refrigerator and a microwave. Some of them also include a dining area.It is located 2.7 mi from Lyon Part Dieu Train Station and 900 feet from the Cusset Metro Station. There is a private car park available nearby at additional cost.
- very kind host helping us with instructions how to get the max out of one evening in Lyon.
- The host was very accommodating — printed out a document I needed, allowed us to leave our bags for several days while we hiked, and was very flexible about our arrival time. The room was really comfortable.
- A big, comfortable and clean flat with kitchen and terasa. Very good location close to metro station but quiet place. Good public transport connection to the city center and to the airport.
- We stayed in La Terrace – the top floor apartment for 4 nights. Very quiet – no street noise, very roomy, able to keep door to terrace open all night for air, easy access to metro, storage for our bikes, picked up the best croissants for breakfast every morning from the nearby boulangerie, very nice hosts. Liked being in a real neighbourhood (not just with other tourists) with a ethnically diverse population.
- I felt welcomed and enjoyed the discussions with the host who was a great embassador for the region.
ClubLord – Le Feyssinois
One of our top picks in Villeurbanne.Located within 1.5 miles of Astroballe, ClubLord – Le Feyssinois in Villeurbanne provides a terrace, as well as free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Centre Culturel Oecuménique and Double Mixte – Convention Centre. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at LE FEYSSINOIS also provide guests with a seating area. The rooms have a closet.Espace Tête d’Or is 1.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 10 miles from ClubLord – Le Feyssinois.
- Nice place, expectations are totally managed based on the venue description and pictures. Clean, practical, kids enjoyed the terrace. Kitchen applied with everything we needed. Quiet place (we stayed from Thursday to Saturday, but 1 day was a bank holiday). The location was perfectly placed for us – next to our favorite park, close to Lyon. I would definitely come back
- le lieu est très sympa, appartement avec les deux chambres à l’étage
- Les matelas étaient moelleux. En général c’était propre. Système de clé (être indépendant)
- Le duplex est neuf et les équipements sont corrects
les boites à codes sont très pratiques;
équipement de l’appart très bien.
les chambres sont spacieuses et confortables.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located between Lyon and Dombes, Maison Addama is an eco-friendly property. It sits in a garden with garden furniture and has a lounge with a kitchenette, which is accessible 24 hours a day.The rooms at Maison Addama are all soundproofed and they all have private bathrooms with a shower. Internet access and an LCD TV also feature in the rooms.The continental breakfast is served every morning and includes fresh fruit juices and homemade jams. An American breakfast is also available upon request.You can share a meal with other guests and sample traditional or exotic cuisine in the restaurant room or on the terrace.Maison Addama is conveniently located 9.3 mi from Lyon Part Dieu Train Station, and the A46 motorway is only 1.2 mi away. Free private parking is available on site. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Very friendly owners, spoke English, easy to find from motorway. Clean modern establishment built seven years ago. Lovely well kept garden and swimming pool. Excellent four course home cooked evening meal to include wine and water eaten with the other guests round a communal table. Nice walks nearby on the hill above Lyon with excellent views. Car parking in grounds behind locked gates. Dogs welcome, no charge.
Very nice people, in a great little place, with a very warm welcome.
Great food and great room.
Warm welcome. Lovely garden to enjoy. Each room was decorated with great care.
Tea and coffee making facilities available at any time.The home cooked meals were excellent.
- Fantastic place and couple, the food and wine was also very good.
- Nice host. Very friendly check in and a personal breakfast.
La Maison de la Noisette
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, La Maison de la Noisette is located in Annoisin-Chatelans. This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi and a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms feature a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Lyon is 22 miles from La Maison de la Noisette. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- French breakfast very tasty. Very helpful landlady. Very peaceful place at the countryside.
- L’accueil fantastique à une heure tardive après des misères à vélo. La gentille des hôtes pour ranger nos vélos et nous accompagner le soir. Le lieu est simple et très agréable. Les propriétaires à notre service avec un grand cœur et une disponibilité généreuse. Déjeuner varié: fruits, pains et miels du coin… (possibilité: sans gluten)
- Rauhallinen sijainti ja upeat näkymät. Isäntäväki kohteli meitä kuin perheen jäseniä.
- très bien accueilli par nos hôtes. on se sent comme chez soi. notre passage fut trop court et vu l’orage nous n’avons pas pu profiter ni du très beau jardin champêtre ni de la piscine. à refaire
vriendelijke ontvangst, gratis drankje van het huis
Prachtige ligging, erg rustig
One of our best sellers in Lyon! Located in Lyon, 2 mi from Place Bellecour, L’INDEPENDANCE features a detached maisonette set on a private inner courtyard. Free WiFi is provided and Gerland Stadium is 0.9 mi away.The maisonette comes with a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge, coffee machine and stovetop. The bathroom has a bath and hairdryer.Basilica of Noter-Dame de Fourviere and Place des Terreauxis are 2.8 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 14 mi from the property. Free street parking is available nearby.
7th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, promenades and city walks.
- The property is very quite and at the same time located short walking distance to a metro station. The studio was very clean and convenient. I didn’t have time to use the kitchen but it looked very well stuffed.
- Charming owner, very comfortable bed, a large room with all the mod cons!
- Very comfortable bed. No noise. Easy to operate the window blinds for the roof window. Said roof window gives great lighting to the room during the day. Short walking distance to stores.
Laurent gave us all the info we needed – he had a map and pointed out all the things we need to visit and everything we should do.
We really enjoyed our stay at L’INDEPENDANCE
- Flexible and nice host. Privacy. Very convenient parking
l’Atelier de Saint-Just
Featuring a garden, l’Atelier de Saint-Just is located in Lyon, a 20-minute walk from the Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. The guesthouse has garden views, a terrace, and free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourviere is 0.4 miles from l’Atelier de Saint-Just. Saint Exupery Airport is 13 miles from the property.
5th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in history, local food and architecture.
Very nice atmosphere, a hidden nest in the heart of the city.
The private garden just by the old city was definitively a plus.
- We had a pleasant stay. The location was a short walk to the old centre and there was some sort of tram to take us back because the walk back is up the hill. Good service, got some breakfast the first morning, really nice! And everything was clean, even the fridge was filled for us.
- Sehr schön hergerichtet und funktional. Im Sommer im Garten des Innenhof frühstücken ist wunderbar.
- Sehr originell, industrial look, shabby chic, tolle Lage, super nette Gastgeber, süßer kleiner Garten, schönes Bad, alles zum Frühstück vorhanden…
- Le charme et le calme du lieu au sein du quartier le plus attrayant de Lyon. De nombreux équipements assurent une parfaite indépendance. Jardin privatif paisible pour profiter des fins de journée.
- Very nice atmosphere, a hidden nest in the heart of the city.
Ma chambre à Lyon
Ma chambre à Lyon is an apartment offering guest house style accommodations. The property is located in the historical district of Lyon and just 350 feet from the metro and bus lines that run direct to La Part Dieu Train Station.This apartment has 3 bedrooms and can be rented as a 3 bedroom apartment or as individual rooms. Each room comes with a shower, a toilet and a heated towel rail. The rooms also include a flat-screen TV, WiFi and a fully-equipped shared kitchen with a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a microwave. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage.The apartment is 10-minute walk from the Place Bellecour and the town hall and a number of shops can be found nearby.The guest house is 1.9 mi from Lyon-Part-Dieu Train Station and 14 mi from Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport.
1st arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, walking and architecture.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Exupery Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Exupery Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!