10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Enoder Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Enoder Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Enoder Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Enoder Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Enoder Cornwall. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Enoder Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Enoder Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Enoder Cornwall:
Bissick Old Mill
Between St Austell and Truro, Bissick Old Mill contains bed and breakfast rooms, 15 miles from the Eden Project. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, this 17th-century mill provides free parking and free WiFi.The luxury rooms all have an en suite bathroom, with shower or bath and hairdryer. All have a TV, DVD player, radio, fridge and tea and coffee facilities with fresh Cornish milk, biscuits and spring water, as well as hot chocolate.A full breakfast menu is served in the dining room or out on the courtyard, using locally sourced, organic produce where possible. Tea and coffee is also served on arrival.The Granary is a 1-bedroom house providing private accommodation, with a king-size bed and en suite bathroom downstairs, and a kitchenette and living room with leather sofas upstairs. The luxury touches found in the bed and breakfast also feature here, including Egyptian cotton sheets, handmade Cornish toiletries and fluffy bathrobes.Bissick Old Mill is around 7 miles from the cathedral city of Truro, and just over 10 miles from St Austell and Mevagissey on the Cornish coast. Newquay, Perranporth and St Agnes lie on the county’s northern coast and are 20-25 minutes’ drive.
- Everything was very good with lots of extras. Comfortable bed, very quiet room and exceptionally good breakfast, cooked to order. The local pub is closed but we went to The Wheel about 3 miles away for dinner. That was very good with large portions of home cooked food.
- The owners were very friendly and welcoming. The place was light, roomy and comfortable. All in all a super place that we will recommend and return to.
Hosts were outstanding and welcoming
Breakfast was 11/10
Nice touch with chaocalates and fruit in the room
- Beautiful place, attention to detail, lots of little personal touches. Excellent breakfast and very friendly owner.
The room was very clean and nicely decorated. Complimentary water, jug of cornish milk, cornish cookies, selection of hot beverages, fruits, sweets.
The room had everything you could expect in a 5 star hotel ;walking wardrobe with gown,hangers, iron,ironing board, hair dryer. Bathroom with nice toiletries.The bed was very comfortable, we had a very good relaxing sleep.My 4 years old son loved this place, he was upset when we left.He who was off milk for a while, started to drink milk again after tasting the lovely cornish milk. The owners a lovely and friendly couple who did their best to even exceed our expectations. They went the extra miles to please my boy making him Disney Mickley mouse shaped toast.
An unforgettable stay at the Bissick Old Mill. Would definitely go back again and definitely recommend this B&B.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Skyline Guesthouse is located in Newquay, just 1.7 miles from Fistral Beach.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.1 miles from Skyline Guesthouse.
- Breakfast was really tasty and cooked really well, service was really nice, the staff were really friendly and made us feel welcome.
- The room was excellent,it was in a fantastic location. Also the breakfast was lovely. Staff amazing also. Couldnt reccomend it highly enough. Will definately be staying here again soon!
Home from home
lovely hosts and the breakfast was great
- I have been going to Newquay for several years now and I finally found the perfect place to stay. My family and I abbosoluty loved it. It’s the perfect place to stay, clean, new and comfortable. We could not ask for anything more. The owers also have great skills on cooking as my breakfast was the best I ever eaten. I hope this review helps on choosing were to start and end your daily staying in beautiful Newquay. I will defiantly come back.
- Very friendly family! House was just renovated and room was really beautyful. Bed was exelent to sleep and breakfast was as goog as it could be.
Located in Probus in the region of Cornwall, 24 miles from St. Ives, Orchard Manor features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 10 miles from Orchard Manor, and Falmouth is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 11 miles from Orchard Manor.
Thank you Nigel for a great moment in Cornwell. You are one of the best host we ever spend a night.
Great house, great room, great breakfast, great person and entertainer you are.
Best regards – Dirk + Janna (from Germany).
- Nigel the host makes your visit feel very special.
- Very friendly and helpful owner..he serenaded us on his accordion at breakfast..fun.
- The whole package great host great place highly recommend
- Nigel (the host) was very friendly and helpful, we were made to feel most welcome and I’m sure we will be again as no doubt we shall return. Rooms were adequate size and suites are luxury standard, all kitted out with modern requiements like big TVs and Wi-Fi access. Cold cider in the fridge was a lovely complimentary touch.
- Thank you Nigel for a great moment in Cornwell. You are one of the best host we ever spend a night.
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Newquay, 23 miles from St. Ives, Aquarius B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Falmouth is 18 miles from Aquarius B&B, and Padstow is 10 miles away. Newquay Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Sarah was really lovely. Made an absolutely cracking breakfast.
- Sarah that owned the B&B was lovely and exceeded all expectations
- The B&B had a great family feel about it and was very relaxed. Very close to a few essential shops, ATM and chippy.
- Friendly relaxed atmosphere…my little boy wanted to stay another night Sarah is so friendly
- The owner, Sarah, was extremely hospitable and welcoming. She sent us away with some cakes, which was a very kind touch. Also very open and friendly to dogs.
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, BlueHaven offers accommodations in Newquay, just 23 miles from St. Ives. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from BlueHaven, and Padstow is 10 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 3.1 miles away.
The room was warm comfy quiet and en suite.
The breakfast were excellent.
Parking out front.
Fresh towels when the room was cleaned everyday
Telly kettle tea and coffee in the room
- The breakfast was excellent..the choices were suited to everyone’s taste…the bed was extra comfy..the room we were allocated at first was on the upper level…but because I had the rollator..John was very obliging and allocated a room on the ground which I thought was very hospitaliable…all in all a very enjoyable stay
- The hosts were extremely helpful, welcoming and friendly. The room very comfortable and cosy.
- Lovely breakfast. Staff very nice and helpful. Room nice clean and very comfy. Will stay again. Would recommend to family and friends.
The breakfast was ample & excellent, clean and well maintained.
The owners were polite and freindly.
- The room was warm comfy quiet and en suite.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Pine Lodge is a detached guest house situated in its own grounds standing well back from the road leading into Newquay. Porth and Lusty Glaze beaches are within easy reach with a level walk into town.Because of its superb position and relaxed informal atmosphere, the Pine Lodge Guest House is an ideal place for a holiday at any time of the year and makes a perfect honeymoon setting.This family run guest house offers full traditional English or continental breakfast or vegetarian and gluten free alternatives prepared personally. The food has attracted many glowing comments from our regular guests.Our aim is to offer you the best: Elegance, luxury and comfort, combined with a friendly and personal service. Guests’ comments: ‘Friendly, Homely, Comfortable, Cosy’.
- Really good quality finishings to the room, nice bar area, good breakfast and really friendly owners
- The breakfast was absolutely tremendous and the staff very friendly and very welcoming.
- Couldn’t fault anything, spotlessly clean, very comfy bed, room lovely and very warm, breakfast cooked to perfection.
New owners are very friendly and that makes the stay even better. The Breakfast was lovely. Recently Refurbished bar lounge area is very nice. Several rooms are or have been refurbished. Several lovely local Cornish gins behind bar.
Bar snacks are available
Great location for Newquay and surrounding areas, beaches etc
- The owners. A lovely couple putting their all into making my stay a welcoming experience.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. A warm welcome and personal attention awaits you at Chynoweth Lodge. The en suite bedrooms offer many facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Awarded a Visit Britain Silver Award, the family-run Chynoweth Lodge offers free parking and free wireless internet access. Award-winning full English breakfasts are served each morning from 09:00. Guests who wish to make an early start, a takeaway breakfast bag is available before 9:00.Perfectly placed, the town centre, nearest beach and train station are a short 5-minute walk away.
- Staff were great, friendly and helpful. House was amazing with off road parking. Rooms are lovely and homely.
- Excellent breakfast every morning and comfy beds at night. Our hosts were incredibly friendly and helpful. Off-road parking was a bonus.
- Rooms very well decorated good parkings owners very friendly breakfast bags provided for early start
- Clean tidy and modern. Owners were very accomadating and it is close to the centre but out of the way enough to be quiet
- Beautiful guests house, lovely owners. Clean and comfortable rooms. Near to town, but quiet location. We really enjoyed our stay, and will definitely stay here again when we visit Cornwall. Thanks to Allison and Glenn not forgetting Daisy the boxer dog. Photo of beautiful lounge
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering a Cornish welcome, The Glendeveor is only a few minutes walk from the beaches, shops and facilities of Newquay.Each room has central heating, a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Many rooms also enjoy a sea view.The property has a self service breakfast room, a shared guest kitchen, a pool table, dart board and many games.
Ok we arrived to be greeted by Cordell, who was absolutely charming,warm and welcoming.
John who cooked for us was very obliging friendly and food was good, no great, I recommend this place to stay, we had an extra large room with sea view,I noticed in particular how vey clean it was,and will return at some point.
The overall experience was just what you need – and we were sorry it had come to an end.
If you have not visited the Glendeveor, I suggest you do for a pleasant welcoming by Cordell and lovely food by John and team, yea all good…totally recommended.
Special thanks to Cordell who really made our holiday!
Room was clean and suitable with bath and shower
Manager friendly and took time to explain
how their service operates. Had clothes washing facilities if needed
- Good location. Good breakfast. Very nice, polite owner
Very friendly and service minded staff (i e John)!
He really made upp for lack of modern standards.
- Great value and friendly staff, the place was perfect for what we wanted to do close to the town.
- Ok we arrived to be greeted by Cordell, who was absolutely charming,warm and welcoming.
Harrington Guest House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Harrington Guest House is located in Newquay, 23 miles from St. Ives and 18 miles from Falmouth. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Padstow is 11 miles from Harrington Guest House, and Port Isaac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable, breakfast kept us going until our evening meal and the location is close to beaches, walking trails and the town. The train station is close and very handy if like us you do not have a car. There is a good selection of restaurants within easy walking and they cater to most tastes.
- Friendly and very accomodating. Good breakfast. Close to town and beaches. Free Parking at the property. Good stay
- Excellent room with great shower. En suite, kitchen and seating area to watch TV. Private parking an added bonus and handy location for local pubs & restaurants. Great choice of breakfast every day and Jackie a great host.
- The owner couldn’t be more friendly or helpful. Super clean room and perfect location. Parking on site and breakfast lovely??
Jackie and Trevor are lovely people, very accommodating
Loved the room, the lounge, the breakfast, the nice short walk to the beach and the shops. Nice quiet location.
The Trelinda Guest House
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Trelinda Guest House offers accommodations in Newquay, just 22 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from The Trelinda Guest House, and Padstow is 11 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Bed was comfy and this property is very well located.
- Great bedroom, spacious and well decorated. Staff were lovely and brilliant location.
- The bed was super comfortable, bathroom bigger than expected and view amazing
Fantastic breakfasts with plenty of choice.
Very friendly helpful owners.
- excellent all round accomodation, highly recommended if in the area.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Enoder Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Enoder Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Enoder Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Enoder Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!