10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-ciers-du-taillon Poitou-charentes:
Château des Salles
Offering a restaurant and free bikes at your disposal, Château des Salles is located in Saint-Fort-sur-Gironde. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Beautiful, well restored chateau. Interesting grounds, with vines etc. Delicious cooking, dinner and breakfast both extremely good. Host and hostess charming and knowledgeable.
Nice location in amongst the local vineyards. The owner of the property was delightful and spoke superb English. The history of the property was very interesting and the building has been
superbly renovated. The Continental breakfast was lovely. We will visit again.
- Comfortable airy room. Dinner was superb, very good breakfast. The owner was charming and very helpful.
- Staff were fantastic, breakfast had a great variety. We also at at the Chateau, a lovely meal cooked just for us. The Chateau had a feeling of a home rather than a hotel and for us this made it a bit more special.
- The whole experience was superb. The building full of character, the owner incredibly knowledgeable and a pleasure to meet. The food was delightful. 10/10. Would love to visit again.
Le Domaine du Meunier
Le Domaine du Meunier is set in a 19th century building in Mortagne-sur-Gironde. It offers a garden, a lounge with a piano and a games room with a billiards table and a collection of 60s pinball machines.Le Domaine du Meunier proposes elegantly decorated guest rooms and self-catering apartments. The rooms have parquet flooring and a private shower room and the apartments include a fully equipped kitchen.A continental breakfast is available every morning and guests have access to facilities for making hot drinks in the rooms. Nearby activities include wine tastings, golfing and fishing or sailing on the Gironde River.Free parking is available on site and the beaches of Meschers-sur-Gironde are 9.3 mi away. The property is 19 mi from Royan and 22 mi from central Saintes.
- It is an amazing and very special place: beautifully decorated. The hosts were very kind, friendly and hospitable. Always there in case we needed some tips for visits. they made us feel like at home.
- Located on the banks of the Gironde, Le Domaine de Meunier in Mortagne-sur-Gironde is a delight. The property is upstairs in a converted warehouse, so may be challenging for those with mobility problems. The owners are very welcoming, and offer an aperitif (we arrived late unfortunately so missed out) Although we only spent a single night, there’re some nice walks and cycling to be had in the locality. Breakfast (delivered to the gite) was excellent and copious.
- A surprising building with a large garden, full with collections. We liked the welcome drink in the pinball collection room.
- Lovely quirky old house, with great view over the little port. Lots of interesting vintage toys and artefacts, and brilliant games room in old flour mill full of pin ball machines. Delicious breakfast, and a very friendly family and friends running the place. Tasting of pineau arranged, also dutch cheese.
Great hosts. Drinks at 7pm and free pinball tables to play on!
Comfy room (south room) overlooking the canal. Great breakfast in the garden. Will use again
Domaine des Tilleuls
Set on a 9843 ft² park, this 19th-century house offers an outdoor swimming pool and B&B accommodations in Marcillac. Guests can enjoy a free sailing boat ride on the Gironde estuary. Free Wi-Fi is available in all of the accommodations.All the accommodations types at Domaine des Tilleuls offer views of a vineyard, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Domaine des Tilleuls. The cottage offers a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator.This B&B is 1.9 mi from the A10 motorway and 11 mi from the Gironde Estuary. Free private parking is available on site. Blaye is 12 mi away while Bordeaux is 33 mi away.
- Due to lack of guest due to heavy weather, we’re able to get a double room with 4 beds for just 5Euro’s more! The man of the house is very nice and gentle, speaks good English and was very helpful to answer questions we asked concerning the area’s. The wine they sell is of a good AOC quality. Wonderful swimming pool and cherry trees, lovely surroundings at the location.
- The owner was very sociable and the location near the motorway was good. If you are accommodated in the house I expect it could be good don’t book this place if have not got a promise that you will be in the house.
- Ideal for walking a dog and lovely place for a stopover
- Excellent support to change reservation. Also advise for restaurant was welcomed!
- Friendleness of owner. No restraint at property but owner advised one in the village and made a booking for us. Food was excellent and reasonably priced
maison d’hôte Orion
Located in Saint-Georges-des-Agoûts, 25 mi from Royan, maison d’hôte Orion features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Maison d’hôte Orion features free WiFi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Saintes is 24 mi from maison d’hôte Orion, while Cognac is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- The property was immaculate. High attention given to detail. Owners were extremely welcoming. Amazing views. The room was very clean. Brilliant
- The whole package. The hostess and husband were lovely – quietly very polite, professional, and charming. The privacy and tranquility of the locality. The garden and furniture wAs a lovely area to sit out in and arriving earlier than many chambre d’hotes allow made it such a relaxing afternoon before the next day’s long drive. The size of the room and the excellent little shower room along a little prvate corridor so nice a change from ensuite. The breakfast all homemade was exceptional. All perfect what a great place to stop for rest and relaxation en route south from St Malo.
- The owner disponibility, we arrived after 23 pm. Breakfest at 6.30
The owners were very welcoming.
Great continental breakfast with home made bread, jams and cake
- Nos hôtes ont été très accueillants. La chambre très bien décorée. Le cadre très dépaysant et très calme. Petit déjeuner tout fait maison, un délice !
Château Le Parc de Mirambeau
Located in Mirambeau, Château Le Parc de Mirambeau has a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Featuring a concierge service, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer, while certain accommodations at the guesthouse also feature a seating area.Château Le Parc de Mirambeau offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and car rental is available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 51 miles from Château Le Parc de Mirambeau.
- Beautiful country setting but so close to the motorway. The warm welcome I received was exceptional.
- Very kind & thoughtful hosts who took care of me exceedingly well after a horrendous journey. The building and interior is stunning. I have ‘chateau envy’. Perfectly located for a midway stopover if you are making the long haul drive either way North/South France.
Excellent breakfast and evening meal in a wonderful setting and ambience with personal attention by the owner.
Good location for a stopover for s north/south journey
Great history and artefacts on display.
Traditional French bedroom with lovely views
Safe and ample parking in the grounds
- An absolutely amazing place. Beautiful decorated rooms and amazing food. Go there if you want a real chateau feeling. Definitely the highlight of our road trip.
It was magnificent – an opulent Château yet so calm and welcoming we felt perfectly relaxed and comfortable even backpacking:)
The host Axel was extraordinarily friendly and helpful – truly the idea host – the welcome was wonderful and the breakfast was amazing!!!
The decor is superb – we loved this place and will return for a longer stay
Le Logis du médoc
Located in Saint-Yzans-de-Médoc, Le Logis du médoc offers a garden.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Le Logis du médoc also have free WiFi, while some have a pool view. At the accommodation rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Le Logis du médoc.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 42 miles from the guesthouse.
You have arrived to the choice of Le Logis du Medoc this is a guarantee, not a recommendation.
Everything here is perfect Marcel and Karine are wonderful hosts also Canyon ( the dog ).
You have breakfast in the garden and on those hot summer days you can take a bath in the pool
The rooms are nice and cool, especially when outside are 35+.
I have no complaints and the Romanians thank you for a great time
Ask for restaurants recommendations ( the two we went for were amazing, cheap and lot’s of food )
The wine Marcel makes is good, must try.
- Le petit déjeuner parfait, se faire réveiller par les oiseaux, le calme de l’endroit et la gentillesse des propriétaires
Vriendelijke gastheer en – vrouw. Lekker ontbijt in de ochtend.
Prima verblijf gehad.
- Karine e Marcel sono splendidi e ti fanno davvero sentire a casa! Il giardino e la piscina sono molto belli e rilassanti. Ottima la colazione, la camera…. e il rosè di Marcel 🙂
- Wunderschöne Unterkunft, sehr nette Gastgeber. Alles TOP!
- Hello traveller,
Domaine des Vignères
Located on a vineyard, Domaine des Vignères offers wooden cabins as well as self-catering accommodations 3.1 mi from the thermal resort of Jonzac. You can enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas and borrow bicycles free of charge.Domaine des Vignères has cabins, tents and caravans each with a TV and an individual terrace area with outdoor furniture. Some of the accommodations include a private bathroom and there are shared bathroom facilities on the property.A continental breakfast is available every morning. The Domaine also has a concierge service for local restaurants, a guest laundry and a children’s playground for younger guests.You can learn about French wine and food at the Musée de Vigne et des Saveurs, 3.7 mi away. Both Jonzac and Lussac chateaus are 3.7 mi from Domaine des Vignères. Free private parking is provided.
- Je recommande domaine, vraiment très agréable, un petit coin de paradis!
- Schitterende rustige locatie tussen de wijngaarden. We verbleven in de grote chalet met twee volwassenen, vier kinderen en een hond en genoten enorm van deze stop onderweg naar het zuiden. Jammer dat we er niet langer konden konden blijven.
Nous avons aimé le dépaysement de ce site insolite en pleine campagne , le calme du site, le panier petit déjeuner. Très bonne literie. Bonheur des enfants et des parents… Merci à notre hôte pour son accueil.
(nous avions le chalet 6 personnes,très bien équipé)
Nous étions dans la maison, très spacieuse, calme et sans vis à vis. Maison assez suréquipée. Cela nous convenait parfaitement, on y retournera sans aucun doute.
Petit déjeuner copieux , présentation et service original.
Personnel très serviable et accueillant.
- L’espace, la propreté, les équipements, le calme du lieu
Le Clos de la Palmeraie
Located in Ordonnac, Le Clos de la Palmeraie offers B&B accommodations in the heart of the Médoc vineyards. It features a garden, a private swimming pool and access to a spa, sauna and massages, at an extra cost.All the rooms are individually decorated, following a country or a region theme. They all feature an private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer, bathrobe and shower.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at the B&B. Guests can sample exotic food prepared by the host, upon reservation.Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are provided. Guests can visit the Médoc Castles in the area or drive 19 mi to the Atlantic beaches. Lesparre-Médoc Train Station is 5.6 mi away, while Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport is 42 mi away.
- Au cœur du Médoc, très bon accueil, très belle maison , propre. Je recommande cette adresse
- Accueil sympa, bon petit déjeuner. Ambiance familiale
- accueil très sympathique,le cadre très reposant,les conseils des hôtes pour visiter les alentours et surtout une cuisines du soir à leur table à ne pas ratée !!!! merci a eux deux.
- Le petit déjeuner et le repas du soir sont préparés avec des produits frais et tout fait maison c’était un pur délice. Endroit très reposant et la deco des chambre est superbe. Merci pour avoir contribué au bon déroulement de notre séjour
- petit déjeuner copieux et avec des produits maisons de très bonne qualité
Les Flots De Ma Vie Chambres D Hotes Florence Et Virginie Gossin
Les Flots De Ma Vie Chambres D Hotes Florence Et Virginie Gossin features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and shared lounge in Barzan. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi.At the guesthouse each room is equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and a shower. Each room has a coffee machine, while some rooms are equipped with a patio and others also offer pool views. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at Les Flots De Ma Vie Chambres D Hotes Florence Et Virginie Gossin.The accommodation has a playground. Horse riding and cycling are among the activities that guests of Les Flots De Ma Vie Chambres D Hotes Florence Et Virginie Gossin can find nearby.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 57 miles from the guesthouse.
- Accueil très sympathique. Petits déjeuners excellents
- L’accueil très chaleureux, la propreté, le petit-déjeuné et le cadre de vie
- L’accueil chaleureux, l’hôtesse aux petits soins pour nous, un bon petit déjeuner
- Rapport qualité prix très bien accueil chaleureux maison propre et confortable
l’accueil charmant de Virginie toujours présente et disponible , très agréable
petit déjeuner sympa avec des pancakes maison à discrétion hum !!
Chateau Haut Baron
Featuring free WiFi, a tree-filled park and an outdoor swimming pool, Chateau Haut Baron offers accommodations in Saint-Estèphe, in the heart of St Estèphe Medoc vineyards, 6.2 mi from Pauillac, and a 40-minute drive from the Atlantic Ocean beaches. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Mérignac is 31 mi from Chateau Haut Baron. Mérignac Airport is 30 mi from the property.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable (and spacious) and the owners were very friendly. Breakfast was fantastic and they sell the wine they make on the property to visitors (along with a tasting and brief tour of their facilities).
- Really lovely place, excellent breakfast, clean and quiet.
- The accommodation is spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic and the best one we had during our holiday. We enjoyed the wine tasting and we had to speak French.
- Christine est un hôte très sympathique petit déjeuner au top. Domaine viticole avec un très bon vin.
- petit déjeuner mémorable et la patronne est particulièrement disponible malgré la charge de travail des vendanges en cours.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-ciers-du-taillon Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!