10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-cézaire-sur-siagne Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Les Gîtes du Lac
With a view of the Saint-Cassien Lake, this cottage is in the Montauroux district and features self-catering accommodations. Breakfast can be served in the sunny lounge.All with a private entrance, the rooms and the cottage include a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries and a full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave. A flat-screen TV is also available.The Saint-Cassien Lake is only a 5-minute walk from Les Gîtes du Lac and has many activities: fishing, canoes and paddle boat rentals, bathing. Terre Blanche Golf Club is only 6 miles away in Tourrettes.Saint-Raphaël beach is a 35-minute drive away and Cannes is about 30 minutes away by car. Fréjus-Saint Raphaël Train Station is 16 miles away and A8 Highway is only an 11-minute drive from the property.
- The location , the views , the owner , the room. The bed , the size and decoration of my room, the common kitchen …
- There was a good bathroom. The staff (daughter of owner) was delightful but we definitely felt that we were misled.
- Situation pres du lac super avec vue imprenable. Tranquille, confortable, decoration tres chic.
- Great location by the lake and lovely terrace for meals. Perfect for a quiet, relaxing break. It is quick and easy to reach from Nice and Cannes.
- Accueil chaleureux, gîte propre et très calme,site merveilleux, prestation de qualité, petit-déjeuner gourmand et copieux
La Bastide Des Senteurs
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, La Bastide Des Senteurs is located in Peymeinade in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, 31 mi from Nice. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer. La Bastide Des Senteurs features free WiFi throughout the property.Cannes is 15 mi from La Bastide Des Senteurs, while Saint-Tropez is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 16 mi from La Bastide Des Senteurs.
- Very nice breakfast with great view and self made marmelades.
- Super nice breakfast! Very kind hosts with loads of recommendations on what to do and to see.
- Fantastic location for a quiet getaway. Facilities were very clean; just like the photos. The hosts Catherine and Gerard were superb: an amazing breakfast each morning, extremely friendly, helpful for things to do, places to eat and where to go. A beautiful house set up in the mountains. Easy car journey to Nice and Cannes. We would love to go back there again. Perfect for couples looking for a relaxing time. Hot tub was superb and Catherine brought out some wine and food for us to eat whilst in it, adding to the attentiveness she offers her guests. Highly recommended.
- We were looking for something private and out of the city. This place was perfectly located. peaceful, quite and well thought through. Catherin and Gérhard are lovely people welcoming their guest with a personal touch. The breakfast was excellent and prepared with great care by our host catering to all our needs. each room has its own veranda with lounge chairs for private relaxation outside of your room. This area is very central if you are planning to visit Grasse, Mougins and wine farms for tasting.
- A lovely, welcoming host, nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was delicious, especially all of the homemade jams! The view from the dinning room is incredible, what a way to start your day! The pool area is spotless with plenty of beds and chairs and towels are provided. The hot tub/spa is great although we didn’t need to use it as the weather was so good we used the pool instead. We visited many surrounding villages and towns and although our Sat Nav was trying to take us down tiny roads once we found our bearings we realised how well placed we were. We will definitely be back. Thank you for a lovely holiday.
le jardin des oliviers
Set in an olive grove in the village of Tourrettes, 29 mi from Nice, le jardin des oliviers features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.There is a room equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Le jardin des oliviers also offers a studio with a kitchenette with a stovetop and a fridge. You will find a kettle in the room. Le jardin des oliviers features free WiFi throughout the property.Fayence village is 1,950 feet away. Cannes is 17 mi from le jardin des oliviers, while Saint-Tropez is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 26 mi from the property.
- Beautiful garden , auththentic atmosphere , friendly hosts : all fantasric
- Jacques and his wife are extremely nice and kind. The house is located just between two typical provence-style villages, Tourettes and Fayence. Both are in walking distance and amazingly beautiful. If you want to enjoy the real feeling of this area, this is a very good choice.
- Jacques was the perfect host – so friendly and attentive. He even gave me a lift to where I’d left the car the night before. The room is comfortable and well appointed, and the olive grove, where breakfast is served, makes for a glorious start to the day. I loved it here.
- A wonderful breakfast with a lot of care and taste, under the olive trees! And also: the place is within walking distance of both Tourrette and Fayence.
- Lovely French breakfast beautifully served under the olive trees in the garden.
Lou Pero Mousco
Offering outdoor pool, Lou Pero Mousco is located in Saint-Paul-en-Forêt. This guest house offers a sun terrace, a floral garden and rooms with attached bathroom or suites. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a view of the pool and a private bathroom with free toiletries. They are air-conditioned and have a private entrance.A continental breakfast is available daily. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the local bar, 1,000 feet away.Raphael Train Station is 16 mi away. The accommodations is also located 31 mi from Gorges du Verdon and 15 mi from Fréjus Beaches. Côte d’Azur Airport is 27 mi away.
- Wonderful place, very spacious rooms decorated with high taste touched in Perfect every single detail . Wonderful garden full of flowers. Delicious breakfast made by the lady with fresh and REAL homemade products. Professional but worm and friendly attitude!
- Fantastic !!! Rooms were very beatyfull and toilets also. Breakfast very good, youghurt perfect. Beds can’t be better. Owners very kind. All were perfect.
- Everything was perfect! Hosts extremely nice. Breakfast delicious. Rooms clean and cosy. Definitely a place to come back 🙂
Very good breakfast, Chantal is a wonderful host and her garden is really amazing and relaxing.
Really nice stay and good suggestion for a pleasant and satisfying dinner.
- Excellent hostess, pool, garden & accomodation
La Maison Rouge
Located in Grasse and with Parfumerie Fragonard – The History Factory Grasse reachable within 4.1 miles, La Maison Rouge provides a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and barbecue facilities. Rooms have a terrace with garden views.All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hair dryer and a desk. Certain rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with an oven, a stovetop and a toaster. At the guesthouse every room includes a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Maison Rouge.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
- The host was really nice, the location is beautiful. If you like rustic and simple, but very romantic, that’s the place for you. You can admire the lights of Cannes from your window.
- awesome place in real countryside, hosts were nice and welcoming
- We like the owner of this property,she is kind and helpful. The room is french cottage style.nice!
- We felt so welcome. Having a fire ready when we got to the property at night. The room all warmed up.
- Great find and a very big studio that comfortably fit our family of 4. The owner was very accommodating with early check in/ late check out. The studio is well stocked and very clean. Our toddler loved the swimming pool and we enjoyed the view and the little terrace off the room. The owners even shared some local delicacies they got from a neighboring farm with us. The studio is a short drive to Grasse. Highly reccomended!
Le Mas de la Verrerie
Le Mas de la Verrerie Guest House, located in Les Adrets de l’Estérel, is surrounded by woodland and hills, with panoramic views of the Estérel mountain range. The closest beach is a 15-minute drive away.The guest house features a large garden, a tennis table, a boules pitch, a library, family games, a children’s playground and a fitness room.The town center is just 1,300 feet from the property, offering restaurants, bakeries, a post office, a bank, a cinema, grocery shops and more.The property is ideally located between the sea and mountains, in a natural and calm setting. You may wish to visit the beaches of Cannes or Saint-Raphael, both approximately 30 minutes away by car.
- Staff very friendly and accommodating. Nice location looking out on wooded hills.
- Wonderful and warmful host; superb swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi, beautiful settings. Tasteful breakfast And good mattress.
- The place was fantastic if you want to get away from the city buzz. The host was super nice. we were staying there alone with just another couple which really made the stay exclusive. The best part was the infinity pool which was clean and overlooked the mountain. Fantastic experience to a remote getaway in the mountains.
- The location and the beautiful views out across hills. The site has a nice infinity pool and Jacuzzi in the extensive garden. We had room 5 which opened onto the patio where we ate breakfast every morning which was prepared by Phillipe the owner. The village of Les Ardets de l`Esterel is a 10 minute walk up a quiet lane where there are 2 nice resturaunts and a few shops.
- L’accueil et l’endroit un vrai petit écrin de paradis et pourtant … il pleuvait des cordes !!!
Aux charmes de grasse
One of our top picks in Grasse – and a guest favorite.
Set in Grasse, Aux charmes de grasse features a tennis court and a garden. Each accommodations at the 4-star guest house has garden views and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.At the guest house the rooms are equipped with a terrace. The rooms have a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge. One of the rooms has a hot tub.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Tennis lessons are available on site free of charge.Nice is 19 mi from Aux charmes de grasse, while Cannes is 7.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 15 mi from the property. A private shuttle service is available from Nice Airport or Cannes Train Station upon request.
- This place has many virtues but the most valuable is the owner Christian, a generouse and happy guy who gave us great stay.
- Really nice breakfast and the property is a piece of charm in the small town.
- Great chef quality breakfast, homemade jams, eggs, crepes and local fresh bread. The entire estate was rustic elegance. Mountain views from the pool, good parking, clean fresh , pleasant and large well furnished rooms. Romantic place.Great place for local day trips.
- Beautiful place with swimming pool and tennis court and we had our own little house which was very quaint. Had plenty room to park with a private entrance that had security gate. Breakfast was wonderful with crepes and homemade jams, yum!
Perfect base to visit Cote d’Azur and Provence by car. The villa is beautiful with a perfectly kept garden and swimming pool. The “french and provençal touch” is visible and makes everything even more enjoyable.
Rooms are really spatious and well furnished with direct access on the wonderful garden. Beds are supercomfy! Parking is free inside the garden. Breakfast is tasteful thanks to a selection of homemade marmelades, bakery-fresh bread, just-in-time pancakes etc. The owner Christian can share precious suggestions to enjoy the surroundings even more.
Located in Mandelieu-la-Napoule, Villa Khéops offers guest house accommodations just 4.3 mi from the beach and 6.2 mi from Cannes. The property offers sea views.Each room features a balcony, a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.A continental breakfast is served daily. The hosts can prepare homemade meals upon request for an additional charge. Restaurants and bars can be found in Cannes and in Mandelieu.Villa Khéops is located 6.8 mi from Cannes Train Station. Nice Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
Sara, the owner as a great lady moved by all things Egyptian and an unmatched attention to beauty in all its details.
The view of the sea and and the villas below towards Mandelieu and Cannes
The somptuous breakfast
- Clean, quiet, convenient, nice breakfast, good host, excellent view
- Amazing host, beautiful view and location, fantastic property!!!! We loved everything including the rich breakfast and lovely time over there, thank you so much!!!
- Everything was perfect. The host was really nice and the location is great, with a wonderful view. Nothing bad to say.
- The view is fantastic, the house owner Ms.Sarah is a very nice person so helping in everything.
- Sara, the owner as a great lady moved by all things Egyptian and an unmatched attention to beauty in all its details.
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Bastide Pérassée is a guest house set in Tourrettes in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, a 15-minute drive from Terre Blanche golf course. Free private parking is available on site.Located on the first floor and accessed by stairs, the suite is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a seating area and offers a view of the pool, garden and surrounding mountains. There is a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Bastide Pérassée features free WiFi throughout the property.A sweet and savory breakfast made from organic ingredients is included in the price. Gluten free options are available.For an extra charge guests can access to the summer kitchen, which includes a fridge, dishwasher, stovetop, barbecue and kitchenware.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. Nice is 41 mi from Bastide Pérassée, while Cannes is 25 mi from the property. Côte d’Azur Airport is 37 mi away.
- Excellent accueil, jolie suite bien équipée et délicieux petit déjeuner complet bio et avec beaucoup de touches maison. Outre les confitures, notre hôtesse nous a gâté avec du pain perdu et des crêpes.
- Ontvangst, gastvrijheid, enthousiasme, ruimte kamer, topontbijt
Mr et Mme sont parfaits!
Gentillesse, disponibilité, accueil comme à la maison!
Petit déjeuner fait maison , propreté, et décoration de goût!
Rien à redire du tout!
Un petit clin d œil à Cookie le chien de la maison qui est adorable!
calme-spacieux-propre et très bien décoré. parfait pour se reposer. salle de bain très agréable.
extérieur très reposant.
- Lieu vraiment génial calme et nature assuré acceuil chaleureux et très sympathique je le recommande pour se ressourcer
Domaine de Marval
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a garden, Domaine de Marval is located in Saint-Vallier-de-Thiey. Guests can enjoy pool views.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels, microwave, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Rooms have a private bathroom, while certain rooms come with a kitchenette with a fridge. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.You can play ping pong at the guesthouse, and bike rental is available.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 30 miles from Domaine de Marval.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-cézaire-sur-siagne Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!