10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-cernin-de-reillac Aquitaine:
One of our top picks in Fleurac – and a guest favorite.
Péchalvet is offering accommodations in Fleurac. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the guesthouse.At Péchalvet, all rooms have a terrace with a garden view. All rooms include an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a bath, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. At the accommodation each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 47 miles from Péchalvet.
- What a find! A gorgeous apartment in the trees – quiet location, beautifully decorated, a lovely hostess – we will definitely be going back and hopefully staying for more than just one night.
- Historic building in very secluded area. Tastefully renovated.
- A beautiful little self contained apartment in a quiet secluded spot
- Un excellent accueil une très belle décoration un cadre extérieur des plus reposant.
Ein wunderschönes Plätzchen mitten in der Natur, nachts ein Sternenhimmel, wie man ihn in Deutschland nur ganz selten sieht, im Wald rufen die Tiere. Sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet, wir haben uns sofort wohl gefühlt. Dazu ist man mit dem Auto schnell an vielen schönen Orten der Umgebung. Unbedingt empfehlenswert!
La Maison d’Ici et d’Ailleurs
Located in Mauzens-et-Miremont, La Maison d’Ici et d’Ailleurs has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, shared lounge, and free WiFi. The property has BBQ facilities.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. The rooms have an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, while selected rooms also feature a kitchenette equipped with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available each morning at La Maison d’Ici et d’Ailleurs.You can play ping pong and tennis at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 29 miles from La Maison d’Ici et d’Ailleurs.
- La gentillesse et la sympathie des propriétaires. .
- L accueil et la disponibilité des hôtes. Le cadre est très agréable avec un parc vaste proposant de nombreux emplacements pour manger ou se reposer ( tables et chaises). Piscine , barbecue, tennis et terrain de pétanque à disposition.
- Chambre impeccable avec petit déjeuner copieux et agréable en terrasse dans un calme absolu. Une piscine appréciable avec un environnement reposant ainsi que des propriétaires vraiment sympathiques et accueillants. A recommander sans aucuns problèmes les yeux fermés.
- Un endroit calme, reposant, des hôtes accueillants et attentionnés, un emplacement qui permet de découvrir toute la région… séjour très agréable, merci pour tout!
- Logement très agréable et chambre confortable. Les hôtes sont très accueillants et vous préparent un super petit dej!!
Le Clos des Songes
Le Clos des Songes is located in Saint-Léon-sur-Vézère and has a garden and a terrace.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a hair dryer, rooms at Le Clos des Songes also feature free WiFi, while some have a garden view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 32 miles from Le Clos des Songes.
- The charm of Saint Leon sur Vezere is literally off the charts. This small hotel is perfect – the rooms have been beautifully renovated for maximum comfort without losing any of the traditional charm. The breakfast was fantastic and the location outstanding, in the middle of the Dordogne but in a quiet village. This is one of the best places we have stayed in France and a great value.
- Marie was extremely warm and friendly! Beaustiful, quiet, quaint village
- Very pretty room and comfortable. Gorgeous courtyard to have break fast in. Read a book or have a glass of wine.
- Lovely B&B in an amazing little historic village. Beautiful room, friendly hosts. There are restaurants in the village too. It was a lovely stay.
- This place is a gem & the interior is beautifully done, but still with a friendliness that we really appreciated. Breakfast was delicious and, again, in a lovely, convivial setting. Thank you to Marie & Laurent for a fab stopover on our holiday in France.
La Sautie features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and shared lounge in Bars. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shuttle service, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, a bath and a shower. La Sautie has certain units with pool views, and every room is equipped with a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Sautie has a playground. You can play ping pong and tennis at the guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 39 miles from La Sautie.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Menestrel
One of our top picks in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac.Located a 2-minute walk from the historic center of Les Eyzies de Tayac and on the edge of the river Vézère, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Menestrel offers a 18×20 feet swimming pool in its garden and a terrace. There is also a smaller swimming pool for children.The rooms with attached bathroom at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Menestrel are traditionally decorated and have a view of the garden. They also have a TV.A homemade, continental breakfast is available every morning and can be served on the terrace or in the dining room which features a fireplace. On site, guests have access to shared microwave and refrigerator, and some restaurants can be found a 5-minute walk away.Activities nearby include canoeing, hiking and fishing. It is located a 20-minute drive from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 28 mi from Perigueux Train Station.
- Hostess greeted us warmly. Excellent location. Easy short walk to everything in town. Nice room, garden and secure parking.
- Beautiful location, clean rooms, and wonderful breakfast. Wonderful hosts, very warm and welcoming.
- Kindness of our hosts and their help in guiding me to beautiful and historic places in the area
Wonderful garden and swimming pool
Very nice hosts
Lovely breakfast with home-made marmelades
- We were greeted with amazing hospitality by a lovely owner. This is the quintessential french b&b. My family enjoyed the breakfast and clean accommodation! We would definitely stay again!
Domaine de La Bessade
Just 1,000 feet from the center of Le Bugue town center, Domaine de la Bessade is a guest house set in in over 16404 ft² grounds and offers soundproofed rooms and free Wi-Fi.The suite has a private entrance and a 98 feet² furnished terrace with a view of the surrounding woodlands. The suite is equipped with a kitchenette, a living area with 2 small beds, a desk, a flat-screen TV, a fireplace and a dining area. There is a bathroom with a bath and a shower and a separate toilet. The bedroom has a large double bed, a wardrobe, a table and a flat-screen TV.A homemade breakfast with jams, pastries, cheese, cold meat, fruit and beverages is served daily. Some restaurants can be found 1,650 feet away.Less than 6.2 mi from Domaine de la Bessade, guests can find 2 theme parks, a golf course and local villages to visit. Free private parking is available on site.
- Where to begin? The host and hostess could not have been more simpatico and helpful, the champion Ragdoll cats were a wonder, the room, no! the suite, was huge, The washing machine was so welcome in the middle of a one month journey through France. The restaurant suggestions allowed us to experience some of the best meals of our trip. The quiet and most beautiful location was perfect for the exploration of this, our favorite part of France. Our stay was the high point of the summer.
- Great location for exploring the area, very spacious rooms and nice kitchen, all facilities you can ask for. Lovely terrace too😀
- Location, the wonderful breakfast and delicious omelette, size of the the room, bathroom, extra kitchen facilities i.e. fridge, microwave. Having breakfast served in the privacy of your room. Sylvie is lovely!
- Very nice spacious B&B facility. Host served best breakfast of our long trip.
- quite little paradise with terasse, very pleasant furniture, spacious room, great breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes la Licorne
Located in Valojoulx, just 3.7 mi from Montignac and Lascaux Cave, Chambres d’hôtes La Licorne has a seasonal outdoor heated pool and 2 gardens. All rooms include a terrace with views of the garden.The rooms in the guest house are equipped with a kettle. With a private bathroom, rooms at Chambres d’hôtes La Licorne also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The accommodations offers a terrace. You can play table tennis at Chambres d’hôtes La Licorne.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 9.9 mi from the guest house, while Brive-la-Gaillarde is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Brive Dordogne Valley Airport, 19 mi from Chambres d’hôtes La Licorne.
Acceuil tres sympathique par Isabelle et Herve.
Plein de conseils pour decouvrir la region et ses bonnes adresses.
Stockage des vélos.
Pour le reste, n’étant resté qu’une nuit, je ne peux pas vraiment juger. Toutes les facilités du gîte n’ont pas été utilisées…
La qualité de l’accueil.
Le soucis de contenter les convives.
La gentillesse et la curiosité.
- Magnifique petit déjeuner et accueil charmant. Familles plus que bienvenues avec beaucoup de gentillesse avec les enfants.
Super petit déjeuner, grand choix et diversité des produits bio fait maison !!!
Piscine propre et chauffée, lieu calme agréable, sans vis a vis !
- Acceuil tres sympathique par Isabelle et Herve.
Maison d’hotes et Restaurant- Maison de Marquay
Located in the center of Marquay, Maison de Marquay is 3.1 mi from the Château de Commarque and 7.5 mi from Sarlat-la-Canéda. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a winter garden, free Wi-Fi access and a terrace.With an individual décor, all the soundproofed rooms at Maison de Marquay feature an iPod docking station, pool views and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.A breakfast including pastries, homemade jam and yogurt can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. The on-site restaurant serves traditional French dishes made with fresh, local products.Maison de Marquay is 18 mi from the Lascaux Caves and 3.1 mi from the Château de Puymartin. Free private parking is available on site.
Owners very welcoming and helpful.
Food excellent and accommodation of a high quality standard.
- We loved the fact that we felt we were staying in a home as much as a hotel. Both inside and out there were numerous seating areas and countless interesting objects, pictures and books. The dinner and breakfast both were superb. All the ingredients were locally sourced and presented in an interesting way. Couldn’t have been bettered. Marie Laure and Gerald, our hosts, were friendly and helpful throughout.
- Excellent hosts. Beautiful room. Good swimming pool. Great breakfast. Dinner was one of the highlights of a 4 week trip around France. Don’t miss Lascaux and Sarlat.
- The host Marie and her husband are very nice. The house is beautiful decorated with great taste. The breakfast was fantastic and the little town vey pleaseant and quiet in the countryside.I fully recommend this place as a great hospitality experience.
- Gorgeous boutique hotel run by the lovely Marie Laure and Gerard who were excellent and very attentive hosts offering us advice and guidance and help with booking restaurants and activities. Breakfasts were amazing with multiple options which changed every day. We also ate in the hotel restaurant one evening and our meal was superb.
- Owners very welcoming and helpful.
Located within a 20-hectare forest, this B&B has an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi access on site. Jeandemai is a 15th-century stone farmhouse offering rooms and individual caravans.All of the heated accommodations have a seating area and views of the grounds. Each has a private bathroom. Some of the guest rooms feature wooden beams.A continental breakfast is offered every morning. Guests can also picnic on the outdoor tables in the grounds or play table tennis or petanque.With plenty of private parking on site, Jeandemai makes an ideal base for popular outdoor activities in the area including canoeing, horse riding and hiking. It is also 6.2 mi from the National Museum of Prehistory in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil.
- Accueil chaleureux et propriaitaires très conviviaux. La maison a un style vraiment unique. Le petit déjeuner est copieux avec des produits faits maison et locaux.
Le cadre extérieur
Le dîner simple avec produits du terroir
L”accueil, la possibilité de mettre la moto à l’abris, la tranquillité, le cadre.
les conseils et aide proposés par les propriétaires.
Petit déjeuner super bon …
Les patrons super sympa et très accueillants.
Un petit coin de paradis quoi !!!!
Excellent accueil. Des gens très sympathiques, chaleureux. Belle chambre .Literie impeccable. Très propre.
Déjeuner très copieux. A RECOMMANDER.
Villa Lascaux, Maison d’hôtes
Located in the heart of the Périgord Noir in La Chapelle-Aubareil, in the Aquitaine region, Villa Lascaux is a contemporary bioclimatic house with 5 guest rooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a seasonal hot tub.Each room has a private terrace or balcony, overlooking the valley. The private bathrooms come with a walk-in shower, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. Some rooms have a seating area for relaxing.Guests enjoy free parking and Wi-Fi access. The communal lounge offers books, board games, and hot drinks. Sweet / savory breakfast and dinner, prepared from local and seasonal produce, are available upon reservation on some days and at an additional cost.Lascaux is 5 mi from Villa Lascaux, while Sarlat is 6.8 mi away, Brive-la-Gaillarde 20 mi away and Rocamadour 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brive, 23 mi away.
- The property was beautiful with extraordinary view out the window every morning over the valley. The owners were delightful and always helpful. Very informative about things to do and see in this area. Enjoyed breakfast with them and other guests each morning. Also enjoyed the pre arranged dinner prepared by our hosts.
- A great place to stay if you want to admire castles of Dordogne. Friendly hosts Sylvie and Gilles, cozy clean rooms in a new designer villa overlooking the pool. Excellent breakfast and dinner in a friendly atmosphere. Beautiful view of the valley. Peace and quiet.
Our hosts, Gilles and Sylvie were absolutely lovely, very friendly and helpful. Gilles gave us lots of advice about what to visit in the area and where to eat.
Breakfast and dinner were also delicious! Sylvie, you are a true chef!
- Spotlessly clean and modern facilities run by a very hospitable and attentive couple, Gilles and Sophie. Fabulous house and views from every room, large comfortable rooms, impressive breakfasts and the opportunity to sample Sophie’s excellent dinners on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Facilities included guest lounge, pool and Jacuzzi. The property is well located for visiting Sarlat and most of the main attractions of Perigord Noire are within a short drive down country lanes as are restaurants. Families are within easy reach of a lake with a sandy beach, toilets and changing facilities.
The view from the room was spectacular. The breakfast was delischious. The Villa itself is very tasteful and extremely well keept. The breakfast and dinner was very good
It’s like staying with friends. The last night we watched the stars, planets and the milkyway. The owners was very nice and we appreciated all the good advice on resturants and sights. We stayed 3 nights could easily speed s week here.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-cernin-de-reillac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Cernin-de-Reillac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!