10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-caprais-de-bordeaux Aquitaine:
Located in Bordeaux and with Place de la Bourse reachable within 1.1 miles, La Course provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, free bikes, free WiFi and a garden. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The guesthouse has a fitness center and a shared kitchen.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a desk and a flat-screen TV, and some units at the guesthouse have a balcony.Guests at La Course can enjoy a continental breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include CAPC Musee d’Art Contemporain, Esplanade des Quinconces and Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 9 miles from La Course.
- Unique business model focused on making you fell as ar home as possible. Staff is nothing short of amazing.
- Staff was exceptional. Went over and above to make our day special
- The hotel manager, Emily, was fantastic. She made sure we were comfortable our entire stay and was incredibly attentive to anything we needed. She prepared an amazing breakfast every morning and helped secure awesome reservations for dinner each night. This is the only place I’ll ever stay in Bordeaux 🙂
- The location was excellent. Breakfast was your choice and it was prepared for you. Felt like home away from home. Staff was excellent and accommodating. I took a shower in their exercise room.
- The room was lovely. The tub and oils a luxury. The staff ever so nice.
Set in Cestas in the Aquitaine Region, 8.7 mi from Bordeaux, Parenthese Cestas features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is offered. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Arcachon is 25 mi from Parenthese Cestas, while Cap-Ferret is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- Large, high ceiling rooms. Nice decorations. Good breakfast.
- We sleept with four people in the spacious room, and we didn’t feel packed together.
- Clean rooms, best Breakfast for good start, Nice place!
Excellent quiet location for a stop off if travelling through France.
Beautifull house and breakfast
- Peace, quiet, stylish, very friendly owner and extremely helpful. Splendid breakfast.
Château de Courtebotte
This B&B is a 17th-century countryside chateau, located in Saint-Jean-de-Blaignac, 28 mi from Bordeaux. It offers panoramic views of the Dordogne River and a heated and secure outdoor swimming pool in a landscaped garden.Guest rooms at the Château de Courtebotte are equipped with free Wi-Fi access. Each has wooden floors and a unique décor, and most rooms also feature river views.Breakfast and dinner can be served on the terrace in the 6-hectare garden, or in the dining room featuring a grand fireplace on a large common table upon request. The continental breakfast includes homemade jams, yogurts, brioche and fresh fruit.On site, there is also a children’s playground and a hot tub.Château de Courtebotte is a 1-hour drive from Bergerac airport and from Bordeaux Mérignac Airport as well as9.3 miles from Libourne Train Station. The Courtebotte is just a 15-minute drive from Saint-Emilion, where guests can visit the vineyards.
- The chateau was beautiful, serene and very comfortable. We stayed in the main house – quiet and lovely. Our adult children stayed in the Suite Loft which had a kitchen and plenty of space and every amenity one needed. Isabelle is gracious, generous and kind. Complete perfection – merci beaucoup!!!! Would DEFINITELY recommend!!!!
- Very relaxing, clean and hospitable. The apartments are complete with everything you need as well as her private and quiet.
- Isabelle was amazing! She went above & beyond to help make our experience at the Chateau exceptional. Thank you
- Isabelle is not only an attentive host, she is also a wonderful cook. She does dinners a couple of times a week and a lovely, abundant breakfast every morning!
- Great room , super breakfast, convenient location, in the country. The chatelaine, Isabel, could not have been more kind or helpful. She also made dinner reservations for us at La Caffe Cuisine, which was also terrific. She is also a wonderful baker and sent us on our way with homemade Madeline’s. 🙂
Maison du bois Breton
Located in Camblanes-et-Meynac, Maison du bois Breton has free bikes, garden, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Rooms have a terrace with a garden view.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk and a TV. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer, while certain accommodations at Maison du bois Breton also feature a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 54 miles from Maison du bois Breton.
- The hosts were good communicators, receptive, informative, and very welcoming. The house is beautifully decorated and appointed and the room is lovely and spacious. Breakfast was great. The house is well-located in a wonderful part of southwestern France and quite close to Bordeaux but still in the countryside. This was by far my best booking.com experience and I would be happy to return.
- Un trato muy agradable, pareció estar en casa de unos amigos… saben hacer que uno se sienta como en casa, solo fuimos una noche pero lo recomendaríamos a cualquiera que vaya de paso para hacer un alto en el camino.
L’accueil chaleureux de nos hôtes, leur gentillesse et leurs précieux conseils pour passer un merveilleux séjour sur Bordeaux et ses alentours.
La disponibilité de nos hôtes et un petit déjeuner maison très apprécié.
Le calme et la situation.
Nous recommandons vivement cette petite chambres d’hôtes!
Tout ! Surtout L’accueil et la gentillesse de Denis et Éric.
La déco et le confort de la chambre et sdb sont remarquables, souci du détail apprécié ( corbeille avec les produits cosmétiques à disposition, bouteilles d’eau). La maison est magnifique avec de belles œuvres et un design soigné, le jardin est agréable. Le petit dej est délicieux. Denis très attentionné, prend très à cœur le bien-être de ses hôtes. Nous nous sommes sentis « comme chez des amis ». Merci pour tous les conseils de visites autour du Bassin d’Arcachon et à Bordeaux. Nous avons adoré l’Herbe! Un vrai coin de paradis. Mercredi pour tout et votre sincérité. Nous n’hésiterons pas à revenir.
Accueil très chaleureux. Chambre très agréable ainsi que le cadre. Petit déjeuner copieux.
Les hôtes sont très disponibles et agréables.
Tout est parfait ! Nous y retournerons très volontiers.
Maison d’Hôtes Casa Branda Bordeaux
Surrounded by a 9-hectares park, Casa Branda Bordeaux offers an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a billiards table. Guests are invited to relax on the terrace or in the library.The property proposes individually decorated guest rooms and self-catering apartments. Some have a private garden and a terrace with a barbecue and others have a view of the park, the pool or the tennis court.Breakfast is served daily for guests staying in rooms and includes fresh fruit and homemade cake and jam. Evening meals prepared by the hosts and featuring products from the garden can be prepared upon request.Free private parking is available on site and the Garonne River is 2.5 mi away. The property is 10 mi from Bordeaux-Saint-Jean Train Station and 7.5 mi from exit 22a of the E72 motorway.
- The whole experience was amazing. If we had more time we would’ve stayed a week! Fantastic, best stay in France.
- Out of the beaten track location and authentic vibe without too much fuss. Large spacious room, you are transported into French country side instantaneously.
Loved this place, a beautiful hidden and charming estate with great service and completly flexible regarding check in/out times! It’s not a modern hotel but it definitely has its own style and charm.
We used to start the day with a game of tennis in the morning after the breakfast, followed by a quick swim in the pool before heading out to taste some wine of the region.
I would definitely recommend this place if you’re looking for a place to stay, especially if you’re on a wine tour in the region!
- This is truly a gem. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Gorgeous rooms and facility. We had dinner at the Chateau – in one word – fantastic.
- We had dinner prepared at the property on the last night of our stay that was memorable. The proprietor and the Staff were delightful, always trying to satisfy residents requests to their best abilities e.g. early breakfasts, directions etc.
Located in Saint-Médard-dʼEyrans, Villa Géna features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower and a desk. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.You can play pool at the guesthouse, and the area is popular for cycling.Bordeaux is 10 miles from Villa Géna, while Mérignac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
le domaine d’Adèle
Offering a children’s playground and sun terrace, le domaine d’Adèle is set in Portets, 13 mi from Bordeaux. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy the spa upon request 24 hours in advance.You can play darts at the guest house. Saint-Émilion is 19 mi from le domaine d’Adèle, while Mérignac is 16 mi from the property. Mérignac Airport is 17 mi away.
- Very unique and very french. Bed was the most comfortable I’ve experienced. Breakfast was so tastefully presented and from a lovely host.
- The room was large and comfortable as well as lovely and clean. The hostess Maria Jose was incredibly friendly and inviting, I messaged her asking for advice and she was great at responding and even offering a lift with no expectation in return. Although she does not speak much English, being half spanish and portuguese, she is able to converse in both. The house itself was lovely, full of character and well done up.
- The owner was very friendly, welcoming and patient with our poor French. The room was large, well-appointed and more luxurious than we were expecting as well as exceptionally clean! Our stay was very good value for money I would recommend it to people staying in the area.
Big croissant s and plentiful breakfast.
Parking excellent , safe and. secure
- le petit déjeuner est parfait et copieux , l’hôtesse d’accueil est très sympathique ,vraiment je conseille cette chambre d’hôte à tous et en particulier à tous les motards car on peut mettre la moto à l’abris
Maisonnette des Graves
Maisonnette des Graves is located in Saint-Selve and features a terrace.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area, a TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. Maisonnette des Graves has certain accommodations with garden views, and rooms contain an electric tea pot. Guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
- Prettige studio heel compleet. De gastvrouw/heer hebben we niet gezien, alles ging telefonisch. Geen probleem.
- Excellent accueil: propriétaire fort sympathique et arrangeant qui nous a accueillis très aimablement et nous a fourni tous les renseignements nécessaires Maisonnette adorable, meublée avec goût et disposant d’une charmante terrasse.
- La maisonnette très bien équipée le lit très confortable et l’environnement très agréable située à 20mn de Bordeaux très facile d’accès
- Superbe semaine passer la bas. Les propriétaires toujours présents lorsque l’on a besoin d’eux. La maison est juste parfaite. Propreté impeccable, le lit parfait. Seul petit bémol la télé a du mal à captée les chaînes.. sinon rien a redire 🙂
la situation géographique et le calme
une bonne prestation dans la globalité
Une belle salle de bain ( joints a changer )
Une belle terrasse qui doit être très agréable par beau temps.
Le Grenier Elena
Le Grenier Elena is located in Cadaujac and features a garden.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Le Grenier Elena also feature free WiFi, while some rooms contain a garden view. At the accommodation rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Le Grenier Elena.The guesthouse has a sun terrace. You can play darts at Le Grenier Elena.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 13 miles from the accommodation.
- Hosts were great, breakfast was superb. Jean Luc and Elena are two stars!
we arrived around 9h30 p.m and even thougth they made a comment they were nice with us.
place was clean and breakfast was basic but good.
- L’hôte a été d’une extreme gentillesse. Nous sommes reçus comme chez des amis. Je voyage assez souvent et il est rare que je sois si positif dans mes commentaires. connaissez vous beaucoup d’hotes se levant à 4h30 du matin pour vous preparer une petit dejeuner très sympathique et complet (fromages, charcuterie, etc) afin que je puisse prendre mon avion dans les temps avec le ventre plein?. Excellent accueil.
- Accueil chaleureux. Calme, confort et petit déjeuner copieux et excellent !
- Le petit déjeuner, la proximité par rapport au château Smith haut Lafitte, l’accueil tardif.
Domaine de Malleprat
Set 9.3 mi from Bordeaux, Domaine de Malleprat is set on 35-acre grounds with vineyard and forest, and offers free Wi-Fi, a shared lounge and a sun terrace with outdoor furniture.In the morning, a continental breakfast is available. Wine tastings can be requested and a gastronomic restaurant can be found 2.5 mi away.The rooms have a private bathroom with bathroom amenities and all rooms overlook the vineyard and forest. The cottage is equipped with a kitchenette and a flat-screen TV.Bordeaux St Jean Train Station can be reached in 20 minutes by car and Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport in less than 25 minutes. There is free parking on site.
- lovely welcome. Enormous room. Good continental breakfast. Highly recommended
- Très bon accueil et excellent petit-déjeuner qui était très copieux et varié. Serviettes et échantillons fournis ainsi qu’un sèche cheveux. Je vous recommande ce lieu au milieu des vignes et au cœur d’un très joli parc.
- Trés trés bon accueil. Demeure impeccable, dans le style que nous recherchions. Petit déjeuner parfait. Je recommande vivement.
- Le cottage est très spacieux, au calme, bien agencé et lumineux. L’accueil est très chaleureux.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux..lit très confortable. La personne qui nous à reçu, très agréable
Top Guest Houses In Saint-caprais-de-bordeaux Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!