10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-caprais-de-blaye Aquitaine:
Domaine des Tilleuls
Set on a 9843 ft² park, this 19th-century house offers an outdoor swimming pool and B&B accommodations in Marcillac. Guests can enjoy a free sailing boat ride on the Gironde estuary. Free Wi-Fi is available in all of the accommodations.All the accommodations types at Domaine des Tilleuls offer views of a vineyard, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Domaine des Tilleuls. The cottage offers a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator.This B&B is 1.9 mi from the A10 motorway and 11 mi from the Gironde Estuary. Free private parking is available on site. Blaye is 12 mi away while Bordeaux is 33 mi away.
- Due to lack of guest due to heavy weather, we’re able to get a double room with 4 beds for just 5Euro’s more! The man of the house is very nice and gentle, speaks good English and was very helpful to answer questions we asked concerning the area’s. The wine they sell is of a good AOC quality. Wonderful swimming pool and cherry trees, lovely surroundings at the location.
- The owner was very sociable and the location near the motorway was good. If you are accommodated in the house I expect it could be good don’t book this place if have not got a promise that you will be in the house.
- Ideal for walking a dog and lovely place for a stopover
- Excellent support to change reservation. Also advise for restaurant was welcomed!
- Friendleness of owner. No restraint at property but owner advised one in the village and made a booking for us. Food was excellent and reasonably priced
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and BBQ area, Les Saules is located in Étauliers.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and a shower. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at Les Saules can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 43 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Château Le Parc de Mirambeau
Located in Mirambeau, Château Le Parc de Mirambeau has a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Featuring a concierge service, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer, while certain accommodations at the guesthouse also feature a seating area.Château Le Parc de Mirambeau offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and car rental is available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 51 miles from Château Le Parc de Mirambeau.
- Beautiful country setting but so close to the motorway. The warm welcome I received was exceptional.
- Very kind & thoughtful hosts who took care of me exceedingly well after a horrendous journey. The building and interior is stunning. I have ‘chateau envy’. Perfectly located for a midway stopover if you are making the long haul drive either way North/South France.
Excellent breakfast and evening meal in a wonderful setting and ambience with personal attention by the owner.
Good location for a stopover for s north/south journey
Great history and artefacts on display.
Traditional French bedroom with lovely views
Safe and ample parking in the grounds
- An absolutely amazing place. Beautiful decorated rooms and amazing food. Go there if you want a real chateau feeling. Definitely the highlight of our road trip.
It was magnificent – an opulent Château yet so calm and welcoming we felt perfectly relaxed and comfortable even backpacking:)
The host Axel was extraordinarily friendly and helpful – truly the idea host – the welcome was wonderful and the breakfast was amazing!!!
The decor is superb – we loved this place and will return for a longer stay
Le Cosy (anciennement La Belle Etoile)
Le Cosy (anciennement La Belle Etoile) has accommodations in Saint-Androny. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the guesthouse.At Le Cosy (anciennement La Belle Etoile), rooms include a closet.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 41 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
maison d’hôte Orion
Located in Saint-Georges-des-Agoûts, 25 mi from Royan, maison d’hôte Orion features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Maison d’hôte Orion features free WiFi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Saintes is 24 mi from maison d’hôte Orion, while Cognac is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- The property was immaculate. High attention given to detail. Owners were extremely welcoming. Amazing views. The room was very clean. Brilliant
- The whole package. The hostess and husband were lovely – quietly very polite, professional, and charming. The privacy and tranquility of the locality. The garden and furniture wAs a lovely area to sit out in and arriving earlier than many chambre d’hotes allow made it such a relaxing afternoon before the next day’s long drive. The size of the room and the excellent little shower room along a little prvate corridor so nice a change from ensuite. The breakfast all homemade was exceptional. All perfect what a great place to stop for rest and relaxation en route south from St Malo.
- The owner disponibility, we arrived after 23 pm. Breakfest at 6.30
The owners were very welcoming.
Great continental breakfast with home made bread, jams and cake
- Nos hôtes ont été très accueillants. La chambre très bien décorée. Le cadre très dépaysant et très calme. Petit déjeuner tout fait maison, un délice !
Chambres d’hotes / Le Plantis
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and surrounded by vineyards, Chambres d’hotes Le Plantis is located in Sousmoulins, 8.1 mi from Jonzac. Free bikes and free WiFi access are available.Each bedroom faces southeast and has a modern en suite shower room with a hairdryer. Tea and coffee making facilities are also available in every room.At Chambres d’hotes Le Plantis you will find a garden and a terrace, as well as a petanque pitch. There are various cycling and walking paths nearby.Set 30 minutes’ drive from the Dordogne and just 5 mi from Montendre, Chambres d’hotes Le Plantis has free on-site parking.
- the breakfast was excellent with good choice of different foods.
Jason was very welcoming and led me and another guest to a nice restaurant where we had a delicious dinner.
The house is quietly situated, perfect place for a restful night!
- Great location, very accommodating hosts. We arrived late and they had booked us dinner at a local restaurant (which was fantastic and veggie friendly for my wife) and presented us with a glass of wine on arrival. Comfy bed and lovely views. Nice breakfast which they set up early for us as we had to catch a flight.
- Everything was great, the host was most helpful and went above and beyond to make me welcome and comfortable! Slept perfectly.
- Très bonne prestation et les gérants sont très sympas la chambre est très bien ils nous ont proposé un repas du soir au top très proche de nous à conseiller vivement
Chambres d’hôtes Le Chardon Fleuri
Located in Lieu dit Le Poteau, 22 mi from Libourne, Le Chardon Fleuri is a guest house set in an 18th-century house featuring a large tree-filled park with a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi access and private parking are available in this B&B.Each room features views o the vineyards and a private bathroom with a toilet. In the shared living room, guests can enjoy a TV and a computer.A continental breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed either in the dining room or under the garden’s trees.Cycling, fishing and hiking are possible nearby. Foosball and a children’s playgroung can be enjoyed on site. Saint-André-de-Cubzac Train Station is a 20-minute drive away.
- very friendly owner beautiful renovation of very old farm house
- What a wonderful place, classic French farmhouse surrounded with vineyards. Beautiful house and lovely rooms. Clean & spacious. Breakfast was delicious with homegrown fruit. Vert friendly owner.
- Fabulous property farmhouse full of character lovely host basic breakfast
- Amazing ‘museum’ location; if you go make sure you visit all the museum areas
- Interesting and individual, old farmhouse. Beautiful setting and very helpful hostess.
Chateau Haut Baron
Featuring free WiFi, a tree-filled park and an outdoor swimming pool, Chateau Haut Baron offers accommodations in Saint-Estèphe, in the heart of St Estèphe Medoc vineyards, 6.2 mi from Pauillac, and a 40-minute drive from the Atlantic Ocean beaches. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Mérignac is 31 mi from Chateau Haut Baron. Mérignac Airport is 30 mi from the property.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable (and spacious) and the owners were very friendly. Breakfast was fantastic and they sell the wine they make on the property to visitors (along with a tasting and brief tour of their facilities).
- Really lovely place, excellent breakfast, clean and quiet.
- The accommodation is spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic and the best one we had during our holiday. We enjoyed the wine tasting and we had to speak French.
- Christine est un hôte très sympathique petit déjeuner au top. Domaine viticole avec un très bon vin.
- petit déjeuner mémorable et la patronne est particulièrement disponible malgré la charge de travail des vendanges en cours.
Villa St Simon
This guest house is set in a 19th century building in Blaye, a 2-minute walk from the banks of the Gironde River. It is set opposite a public garden and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.Villa St Simon proposes elegant rooms and suites and modern, self-catering apartments with parquet flooring, a TV and a DVD player. The rooms are decorated in a period style and some river views.A continental breakfast is served daily, and guests have access to a communal kitchen. Villa St Simon also has a restaurant and a wine bar serving barbecue, salads, tapas and Bordeaux wines. The guest house has a billiards table and a library of books, board games and DVDs. A winery visit can be arranged.Free on-site parking and laundry services are available and the guest house organizes wine tastings and visits of the surrounding vineyards. The guest house is 25 mi from central Bordeaux and Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport.
- The staff were very welcoming. Bed was very comfortable.
- The staff are amazing – so friendly and welcoming! We felt very special there. Lara was extremely helpful booking us dinner and a taxi and the wine tasting tour with les was so personal and lovely! The room was spacious, comfy and clean with perfect facilities. Short walk from the citadel and the le petit cave is brill for a pre dinner chill. Wonderful for a couple of relaxing days break!
Owners /management were very accommodating to our needs/—
Highlights our vacation!!
- Spacious, clean and very well equipped. Wonderful warm welcome and incredibly accommodating – a fab place to stay
- The relaxed home from home experience. Lara was excellent. Location perfect, for dining out. No need to drive of an evening which enabled us to have a lovely bottle of wine with our meal.
Le Logis du médoc
Located in Saint-Yzans-de-Médoc, Le Logis du médoc offers a garden.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Le Logis du médoc also have free WiFi, while some have a pool view. At the accommodation rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Le Logis du médoc.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 42 miles from the guesthouse.
You have arrived to the choice of Le Logis du Medoc this is a guarantee, not a recommendation.
Everything here is perfect Marcel and Karine are wonderful hosts also Canyon ( the dog ).
You have breakfast in the garden and on those hot summer days you can take a bath in the pool
The rooms are nice and cool, especially when outside are 35+.
I have no complaints and the Romanians thank you for a great time
Ask for restaurants recommendations ( the two we went for were amazing, cheap and lot’s of food )
The wine Marcel makes is good, must try.
- Le petit déjeuner parfait, se faire réveiller par les oiseaux, le calme de l’endroit et la gentillesse des propriétaires
Vriendelijke gastheer en – vrouw. Lekker ontbijt in de ochtend.
Prima verblijf gehad.
- Karine e Marcel sono splendidi e ti fanno davvero sentire a casa! Il giardino e la piscina sono molto belli e rilassanti. Ottima la colazione, la camera…. e il rosè di Marcel 🙂
- Wunderschöne Unterkunft, sehr nette Gastgeber. Alles TOP!
- Hello traveller,
Top Guest Houses In Saint-caprais-de-blaye Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!