10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Brides Major Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Brides Major Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Brides Major Glamorgan:
Ewenny Farm Guest House
Nestled within 2 acres of heritage parkland and close to magnificent beaches, this guesthouse enjoys a superb location, with the River Ewenny flowing through its grounds.The guesthouse offers vacationers and business guests comfort, good food and a warm friendly atmosphere just 10 minutes from junction 35 of the M4.Enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside and the grounds where you can go fishing in the river.
- Lovely big room space which felt very comfortable. Friendly host, good breakfast
- The owner – Howard, was very pleasant and accommodating from the moment we arrived and nothing was too much to ask.
- Very good location near to Cardiff and peaceful with a very good breakfast
- Beautiful room. Stunning view In morning. Lovely man who owns the place. Yummy breakfast. Everything spot on. Best B&B ever. Highly recommended. X
- Very comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price with an excellent cooked breakfast.
The New Inn Guest House
Set less than a mile from Bridgend’s busy town center, The New Inn Guest House is also only 3 miles from the beautiful Welsh coastline. Guests have free private parking and rooms featuring Freeview cable TVs.With a fridge and free tea and coffee, each room also has bright, colorful décor. Every room also has a private bathroom, which features a hairdryer.A varied continental buffet breakfast is served each morning in the dining room, which also has free Wi-Fi. For evening dining, a range of bars and restaurants can be found within 0.5 miles.A converted 19th-century pottery, the New Inn is less than a mile from Bridgend Train Station. Cardiff is 30 minutes’ car ride and guests can visit Ogmore’s Norman Castle,less than 0.5 miles away.
- Only stayed for one night, everything was excellent, joe the owner was very helpful and pleasant
- Very welcoming and helpful host, great location- just few miles away from the coast. Very comfy bed! Great value for money! Thank you!
- The location was really good and much quieter than I thought it would be given the location on a busy main road. It was a bit nosier on the Monday morning but thats to be expected. We stayed in room 3 on the single building side of the road and the bathroom had just been freshly done and was really nice. There was plenty of parking too.
- The bed and pillows were very comfy, and the room was nice and warm.
- Comfy room. Just off main road, but no traffic noise. Easy parking. Breakfast fine for me. Fast Wifi, available in room (details said public areas only).
Alexandra Guest House
Alexandra Guest House is located in Bridgend, 17 miles from Cardiff and 28 miles from Weston-super-Mare.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Swansea is 18 miles from Alexandra Guest House, and Newport is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 13 miles from Alexandra Guest House.
No reviews yet.
Tremains Guest House
Tremains Guest House offers accommodations in Bridgend. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured.Cardiff is 17 miles from Tremains Guest House, and Weston-super-Mare is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- carpet was dirty bed uncomfortable furnishing old bath room very clean
- friendly owner and short walk from railway station
- It was friendly and warm and room although small had everything i.e. toiletries, coffee, biscuits, bottled water , good hair dryer, hot water etc etc. The owner was so helpful in booking taxis for me.
- Excellent staff with excellent service. Room was very well maintained and comfortable.
- very friendly owner great exceptional breakfast good shower bottled water in the room great tea and coffee tray with good quality biscuits and goog quality toiletries in the bathroom
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pebble House offers accommodations in Porthcawl. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cardiff is 22 miles from Pebble House, and Swansea is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Butterfly Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Butterfly Guest House offers accommodations in Porthcawl. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Cardiff is 23 miles from Butterfly Guest House, and Swansea is 14 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable, the room was very clean and breakfast was excellent.
- A lovely family run B&B. Everyone was really friendly, the room comfy & the breakfast excellent. Would definitely stay there again.
- The bed was super comfy and the room smelt fresh and felt clean. There was no curfew which is great and will totally help in the future.
- Stayed for one night and enjoyed the peace and quiet. Lovely guest house would stay again.
- Very welcoming hosts, central location, very clean
19 Mary Street
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 19 Mary Street offers accommodations in Porthcawl.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cardiff is 23 miles from 19 Mary Street, and Swansea is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Can’t fault the room or facilities, great location, very clean and well presented.
- Secure building. Reliable and friendly staff. Told the owner it was our anniversary and they had left us a box of chocolates and a card. Beautiful, clean and cosy room! Couldn’t of asked for anything better as a young couple visiting the area!
- The room was nicely decorated, had a very comfortable bed and the accommodation was in an excellent location.
- Room was lovely and clean , the bed was very comfortable and everyone was very friendly
- Beautifully put together room, incredibly helpful staff, over all amazing hotel. Would stay again.
One of our best sellers in Bridgend! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hazelwood House offers accommodations in Bridgend. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cardiff is 18 miles from Hazelwood House, and Weston-super-Mare is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 14 miles from Hazelwood House.
- location to the function we were going too very close at hand.
- The attention to detail in terms of provision of guest comfort & anticipated needs was excellent. Exceeded expectations
- Easy to find..very welcoming. We stayed 2 nights and it felt like we were staying with family! We are definitely going to stay again.
- Very clean and comfortable room and the setting half way between Tondu and Bridgend was good. Very quiet in evening (a good night’s sleep) yet also close to good transport links. Staff very friendly.
- Not really nice people and place, area not that good but not a problem
Bayside Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Bayside Guest House offers accommodations in Porthcawl, just 22 miles from Cardiff.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Swansea is 15 miles from Bayside Guest House, and Newport is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent budget hotel. No ensuite but both the shared shower / W.C. rooms were spotless. The room itself was was clean and comfortable. Will definately use again when I next visit Porthcawl.
- The beds were amazing. The room was so clean and cosy. I loved the relaxed feel to the guesthouse and i felt very safe.
- Beds were very comfy, clean and pillows were lush. Bathroom clean, tea coffee and biscuits. Breakfast isn’t available at the guest house but wasn’t a problem.
- The cleanliness, the comfy bed , the location and the warm room
- This is a budget friendly guest house. We were in room 5 at the top of the house. The room was a family room containing 2 single beds & a bunk bed. TV in room. Plenty of complimentary tea & coffee. Good beds . Microwave in the room was useful. Very quiet. Great location close to beach. Good Parking.
Glyndwr Vineyard offers accommodations in Cowbridge. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Cardiff is 13 miles from Glyndwr Vineyard, and Weston-super-Mare is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great location for exploring some beautiful scenery, fantastic price
- Situation was great for peace and quiet as well as access to roads
- Lovely secluded property, a real treasure. Accomodation was excellent and owners were delightful and very helpful. Sadly we could n’t fit a visit to the vineyard into our schedule this time but we will be back to stay here next time we re in the area..
- Lovely family, very private area. Gorgeous grounds, and a special field to run our dog
- Self catering cottage with lots of lovely little touches that made the stay extra special. The cottage is located close to Cowbridge, in a stunning rural setting.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Brides Major Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!