10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-brice-de-landelles Lower Normandy:
Located in Isigny-le-Buat, Château d’Isigny features a garden and terrace. All rooms have a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is provided.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at Château d’Isigny will be able to enjoy activities in and around Isigny-le-Buat, like cycling.Le Mont Saint Michel is 22 miles from the accommodation. Dinard Bretagne Airport is 49 miles from the property.
Владельцы и хозяева – замечательные заботливые люди! У нас был отличный отдых с экскурсией по этому красивому особняку! Завтрак был замечательным от профессионального шеф-повара, очень жаль, что мы не думали о том, чтобы попробовать ужин, который возможен … Уютное милое место для отдыха с большими удобными кроватями и множеством подушек!
Дом расположен близко к Мон Сен Мишелю.
The owners and hosts are wonderfull caring people! We had a great stay with a tour around this beautifull mansion house! The breakfast was great from a professional chef, too bad we didnt think of trying the dinner you can have… A cozy sweet place to stay with big comfortable beds and many pillows!
House is located close to Mont Saint Michel.
Excellent séjour passé au Château, la chambre était spacieuse et la salle de bain superbe! Le petit-déjeuner était également varié et de qualité.
Les propriétaires sont très disponibles et réactifs.
Merci à eux pour leur accueil.
La présence et la gentillesse des propriétaires
La qualité de la décoration
El trato que dan a los huéspedes es inmejorable ,los desayunos espectaculares
El castillo precioso y las instalaciones una maravilla
Tuvimos un problema con el coche y nos ayudaron en todo momento
Sin duda un lugar por el que pasar obligatoriamente en el paso por esa zona de Francia ,sin duda repetiremos
Chambre familiale communicante, très agréable avec deux enfants. Superbe accueil attentionné et chaleureux.
Repas et petit déjeuner des plus agréables, un service aux petits soins.
A refaire sans hésiter !
Rapport qualité prix c est parfait !
- Владельцы и хозяева – замечательные заботливые люди! У нас был отличный отдых с экскурсией по этому красивому особняку! Завтрак был замечательным от профессионального шеф-повара, очень жаль, что мы не думали о том, чтобы попробовать ужин, который возможен … Уютное милое место для отдыха с большими удобными кроватями и множеством подушек!
Located in Parigné, Pierre-feuille-ciseaux has a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.At Pierre-feuille-ciseaux, the Family Room includes a desk, a seating area, a courtesy tray and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Parigné, like cycling and hiking. A golf course can be found 1.2 mi away.Le Mont Saint Michel is 20 mi from Pierre-feuille-ciseaux, while Rennes is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 34 mi from the guest house.
- Amazing place , especially for families and couples. Very quiet and green area, perfect location. The hosts are incredibly kind and hospitable. The rooms are clean and stylish. French style breakfast is superb.
- Very nice owners appartement and great bio breakfast. You can make your coffee and tea upstairs.
- The setting and location were wonderful and most enjoyable. The addition of a larger sign at the road junction is suggested.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. It is an old farm in a quiet location. They have a few cows and donkeys and grow much of the food we were given for breakfast which was simple but tasty. We were the only guests but thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend it. They don’t speak much English nor us French but we managed without a problem.
- super breakfast, nicely styled accommodation, large garden for the children to run around in. embarrassing how my French deserted me on arrival – the owners were extremely friendly and kept smiling even when the youngest got a bit ‘overtired’
Chateau de la Foltière
Set in the botanic gardens of Upper Brittany, this 19th-century castle offers spacious guest rooms with antique furnishings, all overlooking the gardens. It is 21 mi from Mont St Michel and guests get a free entrance to the botanical garden.All of the guest rooms are individually decorated with period furniture, parquet flooring and an ornamental fireplace. Each room features a private bathroom. All of the rooms have free Wi-Fi connection.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Chateau de la Foltière, and guests can enjoy tea in the afternoon from 15:00 to 18:00.With free private parking on site, Foltière Castle is located 8.1 mi from the medieval city of Fougères. The castle is accessible via the A84 motorway.
- The chateau was lovely but the gardens were truly genius and so unexpected. Even in November the gardens blew us away. The breakfast was delicious and very reasonably priced. Lovely, lovely people care for this property.
- Classic French decorations and architecture. Massive beautiful garden. The best hostess…..
- Great hotel location, staff, breakfast, hospitality, beautiful gardens.
- What a wonderful surprise. The gardens are stunning, chateaux owners made us very welcome & very accommodating. The breakfast was enjoyable, with locally made produce.
- Beautiful house set in the grounds of a fabulous garden. Wonderful gardens spent the morning here garden lovers take a look .
Located in Argouges, Bijoux Gite has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden. The property provides free WiFi.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. A seating area is available in all rooms, while certain rooms have a DVD player. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.Bijoux Gite has a playground.Le Mont Saint Michel is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 38 miles from Bijoux Gite.
- Everything. Next to mustard fields, horse stables. The place looks like a story book. Tons of toys for kids, ping pong, park, pool. Grocery store 5 min away. 20 min from Mt ATM Michel. Host were gracious and accommodative. Newly restored farm house. Clean. Fresh. Set up for families.
- The outside spaces are gorgeous, well maintained and with a fantastic swimming pool. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is small but good equipped. We enjoyed the calm of the countryside. Nice places to visit are Dinan, Dinard, St-Malo (all 45min-1hr drive), and Mont Saint Michel (30min).
- Very warm hospitality, caring n friendly owner.
- Such an excellent place to stay. Good host. A very good choice go stay here for saint mitchel.
- We stayed with our dog and found this holiday perfect. Owners were really friendly and the dog had the freedom to run around. Lots of farm land around and no busy roads so we were able to let her run off lead all the time. Very relaxing but you do need a car if you need to go out and explore. Not much around the property, you need to drive 15 minutes to reach restaurants, shops etc. Pool was brilliant. Whole place is really clean and facilities in the property we stayed in were exactly what we needed. Really comfortable and I would defiantly stay again.
Château de Montbrault
Located 3.1 miles from Fougères Castle, Château de Montbrault is a 14th-century chateau set within a 10-hectare park with plants, natural ponds and statues. It offers classically decorated guest rooms with countryside views and an outdoor swimming pool.All of the rooms at Château de Montbrault have antique furniture, wooden floors and the double rooms have also got four-poster beds. Each room features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a welcome tray and a seating area. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room. Restaurants and shops can be found 3.1 miles from the chateau.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout at Château de Montbrault. Free private parking is also possible on site and Rennes is 28 miles from the property.
- The friendly welcoming atmosphere, the ambiance of stepping into the past, and the Siamese cat.
- Everything inside and around. Worm welcome. And slept very well
Great views and wonderful grounds. Friendly owner who does most of the work himself.
Antiques decor; good taste.
- Beautifully restored chateau! The grounds are stunning but we had such rainy weather, there was no opportunity to enjoy them. The room was very quiet and comfortable. We had no idea anyone else was even staying there until breakfast the next morning. Our room on the third floor, keep that in mind if you are travelling with a large suitcase. My favorite was the orange cat that greeted us on arrival. So friendly!
- The accommodation was amazing and the breakfast superb
Chambre D’hôtes Les Tesnières – Baie du Mont St Michel
The traditional guest house Les Tesnières is located in Crollon, just 6.2 mi from Mont Saint Michel and 17 mi from Normandy’s beaches.Each room here will provide you with a TV, an electric kettle and a private bathroom.St Jacques Airport is 40 mi away. The property offers free parking and the Pontorson Train Station is reached after 6.2 mi.
- The accommodations were very good, in a secluded area surrounded by fields. Traditional French breakfast every morning and the most hospitable host who helped us find very nice locations to visit around Mt St Michael. Highly recommend!
- The owner is very friendly and we recieved usefull information and the location is great
- An amazing place to stay if travelling to MSM! Unbelievably responsive, kind, interesting and willing to help owner, a lady of about 45 years old. Helped us in many ways. Very clean room with all you need. Great authentic breakfast with fresh everything! Fantastic view of countryside, fresh air, cows in a meadow, wooden fence, a well, stones on the ground… If you like rustic landscapes and views, you will absolutely love this place!
The first hotel ( just looking for cheap ones) that offered breakfast within the price. Nadine Hergault, the lady that holds this hotel, was very friendly, told us everything about the locations (restaurants, good sight to see Saint Michelle at night..), prepared a French breakfast, explaining everthing. The first hotel-keeper we met, that actually could interact in English.
The room was very nice, clean, love for detail. You could park there too. It was in the nowheres, but since there is Saint Michelle, you wont get a better price for what you get. The driving to Saint Michelle was ok.
Definitely would go there again!
Excellente chambre d’hôtes, au calme, très bel accueil, la propriétaire nous a donné pleins de bons plans pour visiter.
Un grand merci!
Aux Chambres du Mont
Aux chambres du Mont is located in Huisnes-sur-Mer, just 4.3 mi from the famous Mont Saint-Michel and 12 mi from Avranches. Free WiFi access is offered. Free public parking is available at a location nearby.Rooms here will provide you with a view of the Mont Saint-Michel, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom is complete with a shower. Central heating is available.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Aux chambres du Mont.St-Malo is 34 mi away and Fougères is 26 mi from the property.
- Clean and adequately comfortable. View of Abbey from a distance. Fairly short drive to Abbey parking.
- Friendly staff; very helpful when 6 weeks ago my wallet plus all the cards were still (burglary) and Valérie accepted my word to wait till new cards arrived. Very clean and comfy… great views…lots of free parking
- Fantastic place for the price! Get the preskfast for the extra 9€, worth every cent. Very nice lady, speak little English but is so kind and willing to help. I asked for a cutting a a houseplant she had, she nodded. I took the cutting, then she came out with a damp paper towel and plastic bag! The room was very small, but you need no more. Towels were line dried. And smelled natural fresh, not perfumed. Decor is modern and fresh, looks just like the pictures. For the price, I would certainly stay here again. Great distant view of Mont St Michel from our room. Great crepe restaurant just 1.1 miles away. Dinner of mussels, desert crepe’ and wine for 2, only 19€!
- We had pre-ordered dinner which was beautifully prepared and presented – a great convenience since we were tired after a long day of touring Normandy.
- Slightly removed from the tourist mecca in and around Mont-Saint-Michel, this gem of an inn was an excellent value. Lovely buffet breakfast for a modest additional price.
A L’Ombre du Mont St Michel
One of our top picks in Huisnes-sur-Mer.Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, A L’Omber du Mont St Michel is a B&B located in the countryside of Huisnes-sur-Mer, just 1.2 mi from the Mont Saint-Michel. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms come equipped with a fridge and microwave. Each has a terrace opening onto the garden, a desk and a seating area. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. It features homemade crepes, cold cuts, cheese, gingerbread, jam and fruits. Eggs are also available, upon prior reservation.Free bicycles are available to discover the area and you can relax on the shared lounge. The property offers free private parking.
- The hostess was very kind and welcoming. The bed was awesome. She fixed us a spectacular breakfast. It was ver quiet there. Wonderful place.
- Interior is so unforgettable. Katia made a good breakfast.
- It was very easy to find friendly it owner and great breakfast
- Katia remembered us from 3 years ago and made our stay extra special with an anniversary present for us! This is a beautiful bed and breakfast where we really felt at home. The homemade breakfast was abundant and delicious. This was our second visit to Mont St Michel and we will definitely stay here when we visit again! Merci pour tout!
- It was very quiet and the owners were very friendly. The breakfast was great.
Chambres à 7 km du Mt St Michel
Chambres à 4.3 miles du Mt St Michel in Huisnes-sur-Mer provides accommodations with barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shared bathroom with a bidet and a hair dryer, rooms at Chambres à 4.3 miles du Mt St Michel also provide guests with a garden view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles from Chambres à 4.3 miles du Mt St Michel, while Cancale is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- the hosts were very nice and helpful and created a lovely atmosphere, they accommodated our very late arrival and made sure we had everything we needed
- Nice place. Animals to pet. Very nice lady who wins the accommodation and works to make the stay comfortable
- Was super time at this property. Realy very happy with our choice to stay at this house. French breakfast was very tasty and fresh. Nice village neighborhood.
- Very close to St-Michel, helpful hosts, would easily recommend
- Very nice location in the country side. Lovely garden. Perfect breakfast with self made jam and big fire place in the room. The owners very friendly and kind people. Sensation of visiting relatives in France. The room is ordinary but clean and comfortable. Great value for money close to Sant Michel .
15 rue principale
15 rue principale is a guest house located in Saint-Laurent-de-Cuves, 650 feet from the entrance of Papillons de Nuit Festival. Guests can enjoy garden views.All guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a coffee machine. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 19 mi from 15 rue principale, while Granville is 22 mi from the property. Dinard Brittany Airport is 45 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-brice-de-landelles Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Brice-de-Landelles Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!