10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-bonnet-de-mure Rhône-alps:
Located between Lyon and Dombes, Maison Addama is an eco-friendly property. It sits in a garden with garden furniture and has a lounge with a kitchenette, which is accessible 24 hours a day.The rooms at Maison Addama are all soundproofed and they all have private bathrooms with a shower. Internet access and an LCD TV also feature in the rooms.The continental breakfast is served every morning and includes fresh fruit juices and homemade jams. An American breakfast is also available upon request.You can share a meal with other guests and sample traditional or exotic cuisine in the restaurant room or on the terrace.Maison Addama is conveniently located 9.3 mi from Lyon Part Dieu Train Station, and the A46 motorway is only 1.2 mi away. Free private parking is available on site. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Very friendly owners, spoke English, easy to find from motorway. Clean modern establishment built seven years ago. Lovely well kept garden and swimming pool. Excellent four course home cooked evening meal to include wine and water eaten with the other guests round a communal table. Nice walks nearby on the hill above Lyon with excellent views. Car parking in grounds behind locked gates. Dogs welcome, no charge.
Very nice people, in a great little place, with a very warm welcome.
Great food and great room.
Warm welcome. Lovely garden to enjoy. Each room was decorated with great care.
Tea and coffee making facilities available at any time.The home cooked meals were excellent.
- Fantastic place and couple, the food and wine was also very good.
- Nice host. Very friendly check in and a personal breakfast.
Chambres d’hôtes La Leva
Just 1,650 feet from Golf de Lyon Course, Chambres d’hôtes La Leva offers a renovated farm house with swimming pool, fountain, terrace with garden furniture, BBQ facilities and children’s playground. Pérouges is 12 mi from the property.Free WiFi is available in the individually decorated guest rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with walk-in or multi-jet shower. Each room also offers beach towels.A range of homemade jams, cakes and fruit juices is served for breakfast. A salty option and dinner can also be prepared, upon request at an additional charge. Guests can go food shopping in the grocery store 650 feet away and prepare their meals using the common kitchen. Restaurants can be found within 0.6 mi of the property.Crémieu medieval village and Eurexpo are just 9.3 mi away. Guests can take the Tram Line 3 in Meyzieu to reach Lyon city center. A shuttle service can be arranged for the airport, the train station or Meyzieu Tram Stop, upon request. Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport and TGV Station are located 6.8 mi away.
Virginie was so welcoming, in French and English. We had problems with the GPS in our car. She offered to drive to the airport and have us follow her to make sure we did not get lost. What service! Btw the route is very well signed and an easy 15 min drive.
Loved our comfortable room and also the large common area with a full kitchen. Everything was very clean and top notch. Visit Cremieu if you have time while staying here.
- The B & B is run by a lovely family. Large roomy spaces. In a small village. It was the barn on castle property. The castle is still there. The goat barn has been converted with quality materials with an eye to comfort and design. Lovely stay. Would definitely go back and recommend to friends.
Virginie the owner very kind and wellcoming. We enjoyed conversations with her and her husband. Good dinner, recommended. Room on ground floor spacious and clean. Very comfortable parking close to the room. Good WiFi.
Virginie helped us a lot with a problem with our rented car which we could not solve. THANKS AGAIN!
- The once-farm is turned into a very romantic little hotel with breakfast included. The owners are young, very friendly and hospitable. The rooms are created with astonishing sense for design and color selection and are extremely clean including the bathrooms. The common area has fully equipped kitchen and area for relaxing. We did not get a chance to try the pool since it was too cold. There are options for walking in a very nice park near by or in the village. The WiFi was great everywhere on th property.
- This place was amazing. It’s a beautifully restored family farm. We needed an accommodation relatively close to the airport which is how we found it. Absolutely over the top. We would highly recommend it.
- Virginie was so welcoming, in French and English. We had problems with the GPS in our car. She offered to drive to the airport and have us follow her to make sure we did not get lost. What service! Btw the route is very well signed and an easy 15 min drive.
Maison bourgeoise Janneyssienne
Maison bourgeoise Janneyssienne has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Janneyrias. Offering a restaurant, the property also features barbecue facilities. The property provides garden views and a terrace.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a closet. Rooms contain an electric tea pot and a shared bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms also offer a kitchen equipped with an oven. All guest rooms include a seating area.The area is popular for skiing and snorkeling, in addition, bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse.Languages spoken at the reception include Arabic, English and French.Lyon is 17 miles from Maison bourgeoise Janneyssienne, while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
La maison du monde
Located in Vénissieux, La maison du monde has a garden and terrace. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the guesthouse.With a shared bathroom, certain units at La maison du monde also offer a garden view.Lyon is 5 miles from the accommodation. Saint Exupery Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Maison d’Hôtes Des Toits en Ville
Maison d’Hôtes Des Toits en Ville is located in the lively Villeurbanne and only a 15-minute drive from the center of Lyon. This guest house features a garden and a continental breakfast is available every day.All of the accommodations at Maison d’Hôtes Des Toits en Ville have a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi access and are decorated in an elegant style. All accommodations feature a TV and some also have a washing or a furnished terrace.The kitchen of the apartments is equipped with hotplates, a refrigerator and a microwave. Some of them also include a dining area.It is located 2.7 mi from Lyon Part Dieu Train Station and 900 feet from the Cusset Metro Station. There is a private car park available nearby at additional cost.
- Breakfast was tasty and elaborate to French standards. Owners are very friendly in the true chambre d’hote tradition and offered a lot of suggestions to improve my stay in Lyon.
- very kind host helping us with instructions how to get the max out of one evening in Lyon.
- The host was very accommodating — printed out a document I needed, allowed us to leave our bags for several days while we hiked, and was very flexible about our arrival time. The room was really comfortable.
- A big, comfortable and clean flat with kitchen and terasa. Very good location close to metro station but quiet place. Good public transport connection to the city center and to the airport.
- We stayed in La Terrace – the top floor apartment for 4 nights. Very quiet – no street noise, very roomy, able to keep door to terrace open all night for air, easy access to metro, storage for our bikes, picked up the best croissants for breakfast every morning from the nearby boulangerie, very nice hosts. Liked being in a real neighbourhood (not just with other tourists) with a ethnically diverse population.
ClubLord – Le Feyssinois
One of our top picks in Villeurbanne.Located within 1.9 miles of Espace Tête d’Or, ClubLord – Le Feyssinois in Villeurbanne provides a terrace, as well as free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Centre Culturel Oecuménique and Double Mixte – Convention Centre. Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at LE FEYSSINOIS also provide guests with a seating area. The rooms have a closet.Astroballe is 2 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from ClubLord – Le Feyssinois.
- Good location, close to our event. Clean and neat.
- Nice place, expectations are totally managed based on the venue description and pictures. Clean, practical, kids enjoyed the terrace. Kitchen applied with everything we needed. Quiet place (we stayed from Thursday to Saturday, but 1 day was a bank holiday). The location was perfectly placed for us – next to our favorite park, close to Lyon. I would definitely come back
- Les chambres avec le linge de lit, la salle de bain agréable
- le lieu est très sympa, appartement avec les deux chambres à l’étage
- Les matelas étaient moelleux. En général c’était propre. Système de clé (être indépendant)
Located in Lyon, 2 mi from Place Bellecour, L’INDEPENDANCE features a detached maisonette set on a private inner courtyard. Free WiFi is provided and Gerland Stadium is 0.9 mi away.The maisonette comes with a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge, coffee machine and stovetop. The bathroom has a bath and hairdryer.Basilica of Noter-Dame de Fourviere and Place des Terreauxis are 2.8 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 14 mi from the property. Free street parking is available nearby.
7th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, promenades and city walks.
Laurent gave us all the info we needed – he had a map and pointed out all the things we need to visit and everything we should do.
We really enjoyed our stay at L’INDEPENDANCE
V comfortable bed.
Very helpful introduction from host.
- Excellent location and property. Very modern and well maintained
- Very nice host and property well located. Nice bakery round the corner and good restaurants nearby.
- Silent, elegant, warm studio apartment. Very clean and well equipped. The owner was so kind and explained us everything about interesting places to visit around the city. Highly recommended.
- Laurent gave us all the info we needed – he had a map and pointed out all the things we need to visit and everything we should do.
L eden de villette
Located in Villette-dʼAnthon, L eden de villette has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are ski-to-door access and ski storage space. Some rooms at the property include a terrace with a pool view.The guesthouse has a year-round outdoor pool. Guests at L eden de villette will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villette-dʼAnthon, like skiing.Lyon is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Villeurbanne is 19 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The owners are really kind people and help us with instruction even with with lifts to near location when required.
Staff has been extremely polite and kind. They take care your stay is comfortable
Room is quite big with excelent internet access and nice breakfast served in the room
Easy to park outside
- La chambre était vraiment sympa, dans un bâtiment annexe de la maison des hôtes, ce qui laisse une grande liberté.
Le fait de venir chercher les clients à l aéroport et les ramener
Le copieux petit dejeuner
L hospitalité et la gentillesse de la propriétaire dès lieux
Un accueil chaleureux avec une ambiance familiale dans une jolie maison avec un jardin dans un quartier très calme.
Si vous aimez l’ambiance chambre d’Hôtes Vous allez être enchanté !!!
2 adorables chiennes et un chat trop câlin ainsi que 2 enfants discrets et polis.
Une jolie chambre avec une bonne literie 2 bouteilles d’eau offertes ainsi que du “grignotage”.
Sdb baignoire et wc commun, jacuzzi, transfert aèroport en prévenant 24h à l’avance et il suffit de demander pour savoir si il y a.
La possibilité de commander des boissons chaudes ou froides à des tarifs très abordables.
Un petit déjeuner maison préparée par Sofia l’Hôtesse de La Maison, servi en chambre.
Nous recommandons L’Eden de Vilette si comme nous vous pensez que :
La Sincérité, La Simplicité et la Bienveillance sont maitresses du Bonheur
Villa Dufresne has free bikes and a garden in Beynost. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Villa Dufresne also feature a garden view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Villa Dufresne has a terrace.Lyon is 12 miles from the guesthouse. Saint Exupery Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres Les Soyeuses
Located 2,300 feet from Place des Terreaux and 1,950 feet from Place de la Croix Rousse, Chambres Les Soyeuses features rooms with attached bathroom equipped with an LCD TV and DVD player.Serviced with a elevator, guest rooms at Les Soyeuses have free WiFi, a shower and a view of the city. A fully equipped kitchen is at your disposal.The closest shops and restaurants are only a 2-minute walk away.Les Soyeuses is accessible via the Lyon-Saint-Paul Train Station, which is 0.6 mi away or the Lyon-Perrache Train Station, which is a 10-minute drive away. Croix Paquet Metro Station (line C) is 900 feet away.
1st arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, walking and local food.
- Lauren , the owner was so “patient” with our French, she helped us organize our day outing and we would go back to her hotel in a ” heart beat” Thank you ……it was a wonderful French experience! Ellen Yeo
Proprietor was very kind and welcoming. Provided excellent breakfast – helpful with information on the area. Room was spacious, and separate bathroom for each room.
Great location felt safe in all areas.
The owner had a neighbour greet us on arrival, he was delightful!
The bed was comfortable & great location!
– very good location
– kind host
– comfortable bed
– great view
- Great place to visit… Finest surrounding… artists, nice people, great ambiance!
Top Guest Houses In Saint-bonnet-de-mure Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!