10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint Bernard Rhône-alps:
domaine des averlys
Featuring free WiFi, domaine des averlys offers accommodations in Lacenas, 25 mi from Lyon. It offers a terrace with garden views. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mâcon is 29 mi from the property, while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 37 mi from domaine des averlys.
- Very central location, personable welcome, clean and quiet. Secure underground parking.
Quiet haven in the Vinyard away from Lyon.
Host (Mireille) was absolutely fanatic.
Warm welcome, great breakfast, wonderful service and a joy to be her guest.
Comfy beds, super shower and plenty of space in the house.
- Madame Mireille est une personne très accueillante qui aime ce qu’elle fait. La chambre est très confortable, la salle de bain très bien, très moderne avec une baignoire parfaite. Au milieu des vignes c ‘est très reposant, très calme. Le petit déjeuner sublime et copieux avec de bon produits notamment les confiture maison. Je recommande cet établissement
Au milieu des vignes, l’accueil des propriétaires, le PDJ avec des produits maisons.
Idéal pour balades dans le Beaujolais pour les mariages au Château du Sou et domaine de la Ruisselière.
Propreté impeccable des lieux avec une grande SDB (douche italienne).
- Sehr freundliche Gastgeber, schöne Landschaft, leckeres Frühstück
Offering a spa and wellness center, Lodges Lao is located in Bully. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include bed linen.At Lodges Lao you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. The property offers free parking.Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport is 29 mi away.
- Very personal, cosy and home like atmosphere. Breakfast was great and very flexible with timings.It felt like you were staying not at the hotel but at the house of your friends. Amazing views from the hill.
- Wonderful stay! Incredible location, cool room, delicious breakfast! Couldn’t ask for more!
- Very nice place and the host Rémy is really a nice guy .Nice breakfast and nice rooms.
Owners were so very friendly and accommodating. Really made us feel welcome. Enjoyed sitting on the terrace spending 2 hours over breakfast. Brought out toys for the kids to play with.
Setting is beautiful and the farmhouse renovation amazing.
Would definitely recommend
- Nothing was too much trouble, rooms were great and differently styled, made restaurant bookings for us too.
L’Annex is an 18th century Guest House renovated in 2013, thus featuring original and contemporary features. With a swimming pool and massage service, L’Annex is an ideal relaxation spot just outside the bustling city of Lyon.The guest rooms and suites feature contemporary yet classic decor and garden views. Each has a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout.Enjoy fresh bread, pastries, cereals, yogurt, fruit and homemade jam on the terrace for breakfast.Free parking is available onsite. The property is ideally located just 650 feet from a bus stop which takes you to the city center of Lyon, 3.7 mi away.
- Great location, secure parking, friendly welcome, beautifully renovated building and nothing to fault.
- A real gem just outside Lyon. Lovely garden with a nice pool. Good parking facility, excellent breakfast and very friendly host.
- This guesthouse was the perfect choice for a short work trip in Écully. It is well situated within walking distance of the town centre, with spacious and beautifully decorated rooms. The breakfast was superb! I would recommend this over a standard hotel any day.
- Le pain etait fait avec amour et la table magnifique
- L’accueil sympathique de l’hôtesse . Le calme et le bon goût de la décoration des lieux . La qualité du petit déjeuner.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le kaolin offers accommodations in Bully, 20 mi from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Homemade meals are available upon reservation.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, horse riding and cycling. Villefranche-sur-Saône is 16 mi from the property. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 36 mi away.
- Very comfortable, good equipped and spacious apartment, with small separate garden.
- The accommodation was clean, comfortable and very spacious for a family of five. The breakfast was great and the hostess very kind and welcoming.
- Owner was very friendly and helpful. The facility was modern in design and well appointed.
- Lovely interior design – Catherine (host) is an artist (painter/sculptor) and very welcoming. Wifi Fi excellent. Well equipped duplex with cosy wood burning poelle/stove. Continental breakfast delicious – Orange Juice, coffee, lovely assortment of freshly baked croissants, bread and mini sweet cakes, yoghurt, sensational jams and spread. Parking spot off road in front of gates in very quiet street.
- Le Kaolin is such a beautiful place. The décor/ style is stunning. It is very spacious and has two floors with a gorgeous staircase and comes equipped with every possible comfort and piece of equipment you might need. It is very private and set towards the rear of a lovely garden. Catherine, the owner, made us extremely welcome and did everything possible to make sure that our stay was out of this world. She catered for our vegan eating requirements, collected us from the wedding we attended and posted my daughter’s doudou back to us in England when we accidentally left it under the pillow. We would recommend Le Kaolin to anyone and we can’t wait to go back.
Les Chambres d’Hôtes d’Alice Dior
Les Chambres d’Hôtes d’Alice Dior is located in Blacé. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a private bathroom. The property has a spa center, free WiFi and a shared lounge.The rooms in Les Chambres d’Hôtes d’Alice Dior are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Les Chambres d’Hôtes d’Alice Dior has certain units with mountain views, and the rooms come with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Guests at Les Chambres d’Hôtes d’Alice Dior can enjoy a continental breakfast. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes and also offers dairy-free and gluten-free options.At Les Chambres d’Hôtes d’Alice Dior guests are welcome to use a hot tub. Guests at Les Chambres d’Hôtes d’Alice Dior will be able to enjoy activities in and around Blacé, like cycling.Lyon is 21 miles from Les Chambres d’Hôtes d’Alice Dior. Saint Exupery Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Very nice welcome, owners kind and attentive. Breakfast top! Great view, terrace cosy.
- Owner served lovely dinner even though the restaurang was closed. Secure parking in garage as a bonus.
- Alice is a fantastic chef and very accommodating …
- V welcoming owner, delicious food and wine. The room was well appointed and v comfortable. Alice v helpful in directing us to local wine producers.
- Mrs. Alice was very friendly and the dinner and breakfast very well. The room very nice and the place very quite. I think it is a place to go for holiday but not for bussiness.
Bed & Breakfast – Maison de Marie
Set in a renovated farmhouse, this guest house is located in Messimy-sur-Saône. Guests can enjoy the sauna, the steam bath and relax in the garden. Massages can also be organized.Maison de Marie offers guest rooms, studios and an independent house. Each accommodations features a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free Wi-Fi.A continental breakfast with home-baked bread and homemade jams is served every morning. Dinners prepared with local produce are available every day upon prior reservation. Meals are served on the terrace or in the dining room.Free private parking is possible on site. The guest house is a 30-minute drive from Mâcon, Borg-en-Bresse and Lyon.
A very cosy house with a lot of tiny details. Lovely room for three. Good beds. Very nice garden with some swings for children.
We were very tired after a long road trip and went to bed early (at 8 p.m). Though the owners had a party with family that night (it was a national holiday), we didn’t hear the noise and enjoyed the comfort!
The breakfast was good, especially the homemade cherry- and apricot jams.
Great place for a short stay!
Was as good as the advert, friendly welcome with a beer and a smile, didn’t speak English but still managed to communicate well, no pubs or restaurants open in the area so had another beer at the B&B and shared a bar of chocolate!
Very clean and an high standard of decor so would recommend!
- Beautiful rooms, excellent breakfast and very hospitable hosts.
- Zeer goed en uitgebreid ontbijt, Zeer rustige locatie, smaakvolle inrichting appartement.
- Kamer was ruim, maar niet echt sfeervol. Wel schoon en goed onderhouden. Ontvangst met glaasje wijn op terras was prima. Jammer genoeg was onze reservering voor een table d’hôte niet doorgekomen. Gastvrouw heeft wel voor ons gereserveerd bij een plaatselijk restaurant wat gelukkig vrij makkelijk was te vinden.
- A very cosy house with a lot of tiny details. Lovely room for three. Good beds. Very nice garden with some swings for children.
Chateau de Breuil en Beaujolais
Located in Salles-Arbuissonnas, Chateau de Breuil en Beaujolais has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and tennis court. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides luggage storage space and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and buffet options.You can play ping pong at Chateau du Breuil en Beaujolais, and the area is popular for cycling and hiking.Lyon is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Mâcon is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The owners were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- A very special attention to the hotel owner. What a fantastic guy. Even they do not have a running restaurant he prepared a diner specially for us (late arrival). After the tire of my car exploded on his estate, he arranged new tires, arranged a garage, stayed with us during the reparation and offered us a lunch during waiting. What a great guy. Merci Bien!
- We received a really warm welcome. Sandrine and Jean Michel did everything possible to make our short stay truly memorable. We would have no hesitation in giving them the highest recommendation possible.
The staf where really friendly after I managed to find them the place was locked up when I arrived including the front gate !
The bed was comfy and the food good
- Great place to stay in rural France. Owners are extremely nice and helpful, the room was huge, clean, and lovely. Close by car to Lyon, and Musee de vin. Good restaurants in nearby villages, and a beautiful area.
De la Chambre au Jardin
Set in the center of Belleville-sur-Saône, 1,650 feet from the Tourism Board, De la Chambre au Jardin features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. It is a 3-minute drive to A6 highway and 29 mi from Lyon.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 32 mi from the property.
- The big rooms, shower, breakfast and off course the swimming pool.
- All the rest was perfect:the room and the bathroom,the garden with the pool,the interior of the house was perfect (one little village “bijou”), the common room for the breakfast was very beautiful as well.And last but not least, the owners are the most nice people which we met during our 13-days trip:very welcoming,nice and gentle family. One perfect finish of our long trip which was crossing 5 countries
- The hotel is beautiful with a lovely outdoor area and a garden. The breakfast in the morning was great, too !
Well situated near the motorway to the south of France. The car is parked safely on the premisse
Friendly owner, she wants her guests to feel comfortable.
Nicely decorated in ‘vintage style’.
Correct continental breakfast.
Belleville is a nice town in the Beaujolais
- Convenient parking. Lovely furnishings and lots of space with separate bedroom for the kids!
Les Hautes Bruyères
This bed and breakfast is located a 10-minute drive from central Lyon. The 19th-century house offers individually-decorated rooms and suites.Each spacious room and suite at Les Hautes BruyÃ¨res has flat-screen cable TV, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi internet access.The BruyÃ¨res is 4.3 mi from the FourviÃ¨re Basilica and 3.1 mi from the Place Bellecour. Free private parking is available on-site.
- We stayed in the gypsy caravan, ir was beautifully decorated and really comfortable including air conditioning. It is set in its own fenced area which was perfect for our dogs.
- The location in a park. The old furniture and bathroom. The swimming pool.
- Friendly place with lovely pool set in lovely garden, nice room and close to the centre of the city
- La qualité de la literie-la décoration-l’accueil-
- Chambre assez vastes décoration cosy originale de très bon goût, calme avec un grand jardin
Domaine de la Bellière
Located on a renovated old farm in Villars-les-Dombes, this guest house features a large park with a pond and a furnished terrace. Guests can visit Villefranche-sur-Saone and Borg-en-Bresse which are both a 30-minute drive away.Domaine de la Bellière offers guest rooms with traditional furnishings. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a toilet. Free W-Fi access is provided.Continental breakfast featuring homemade jam is served daily and can be taken on the terrace in good weather. Guests have access to a communal kitchen equipped with an oven, microwave and coffee machine. Restaurants and grocery shops can be found in the village, 0.6 mi away.Domaine de la Bellière is 0.6 mi from the Bird Park and guests staying more than one night can use the bicycles available on site. Villars-les-Dombes Train Station is 0.6 mi away and Lyon-Saint Éxupéry Airport is 31 mi away.
This superb Chambre D’Hote started life as just one standing wall of an old barn. The conversion is superb; spacious, and very tastefully and expensively done. The history of the barn is still evident yet the facilities are very modern. The owners are very welcoming, emphasising that they will try to meet any need. The breakfast was excellent, plenty of it, beautifully presented, with home made jams and their own very fresh eggs. Belliere is a stark contrast to minimalist standard hotel rooms, in that there is beautiful furniture everywhere, colourful drapes and an abundance of ornamental ducks. I would definitely recommend this charming Bed and Breakfast.
Domaine de la Belliere is just 5 minutes drive away from a superb bird park. The area is excellent for bird watchers as there are many lakes and ponds locally. The train stops in the local village of Villars les Dombes, and is only 30 minutes away from the beautiful city of Lyon.
Un endroit magnifique, au calme.
De très bons conseils de Béatrice et Gilles qui connaissent bien leur région et encore mieux les bon’s restaurants.
Le petit déjeuner est très copieux, les vélos et le parcours suggéré parfaits même pour des gens peu entraînés. Et la literie assure un vrai repos.
J’y retournerai sans hésiter.
La ubicación perfecta, muy próxima al pueblo Villar les Dombes y las opciones de visitar otros pueblos próximos y visitas turísticas muy accesibles. La edificación está ubicada en un amplio terreno verde, muy bien acondicionado y cuidado, un lugar muy tranquilo y apacible. La piscina en construcción, pero tiene un jacuzzi exterior, protegido para poder utilizar. Bonita decoración (patos por todos los lados :)), habitación amplia, buen servicio de limpieza, baño impecable. Los dueños Beatriz y Gilles, encantadores, amables y atentos, yo hablo algo de francés, y Gilles habla algo de español, muy buena comunicación. El desayuno espectacular, en el exterior, te lo sirven ellos, con mucha variedad de bollería, fruta, zumos, mermeladas, quesos, etc., una delicia.
Lo recomiendo 100 %. Fue una estancia muy agradable.
- LA CHAMBRE, LE PETIT-DEJEUNER, L’ACCUEIL…….
- Accueil chaleureux et très agréable! Malgré notre arrivée avancée, tout était prêt!
- This superb Chambre D’Hote started life as just one standing wall of an old barn. The conversion is superb; spacious, and very tastefully and expensively done. The history of the barn is still evident yet the facilities are very modern. The owners are very welcoming, emphasising that they will try to meet any need. The breakfast was excellent, plenty of it, beautifully presented, with home made jams and their own very fresh eggs. Belliere is a stark contrast to minimalist standard hotel rooms, in that there is beautiful furniture everywhere, colourful drapes and an abundance of ornamental ducks. I would definitely recommend this charming Bed and Breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Saint Bernard Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Bernard Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!