10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Bernard Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Bernard Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Bernard Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Bernard Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-bernard Burgundy:
Le Fauverney Lodge
Set in Fauverney, 6.8 mi from Dijon, Le Fauverney Lodge features a restaurant and free WiFi. The guest house has a barbecue, terrace and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, babysitting service and gift shop at the property. A 3-course menu with chicken, French fries, dessert and wine or soda and can be requested on site. Brunch is available for an extra cost.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Beaune is 22 mi from Le Fauverney Lodge, while Dole is 20 mi from the property.
- Had to spend an extra night in France , due to snow . What a find ! Fantastic hosts . food in the restaurant was fantastic !Indian and french cuisines .
- Was made to feel welcome even though I don’t think they were fully open yet
Easy access from the motorway.
The Indian restaurant – we had a nice evening meal.
Newly refurbished shower room.
- Everything was good. Location, room, dinner, breakfast.
Plenty of parking
Kettle in room
La Casa Cosy
One of our top picks in Dijon.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, LA CASA COSY offers pet-friendly accommodations in Dijon, 650 feet from the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. The kitchen can be privatized at an extra cost.Saint Michel Church is 50 feet from LA CASA COSY, while Dijon Congrexpo is 0.6 mi from the property. Dole – Jura Airport is 27 mi away.
- Wonderful location! Charming building and rooms! Private parking spot was very convenient.
- Very sweet room, super nice bathroom. Location is great, close to center and nice restaurants.
- The bed was very comfortable! Very nice designs of the rooms. Highly recommended!
The location was excellent, with the old town a very short walk away. Lots of restaurants nearby, and the sites of the old we were very close and that it made our visit to Dijon most pleasant. Staff when available were helpful, and the breakfast was good. Although we note some issues below, we would stay at the Casa Cozy again.
Also, although the owner was most friendly and helpful, other than at breakfast, she could only be reached by phone at other times of the day. Although this was not a problem for us, it may be important to some people.
- Prima hotel in the middle of the city. Charming and clean. Nothing fancy, but a very good deal and comfortable sleep.
Le Val de Vergy
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Le Val de Vergy is located in Curtil-Vergy. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Dijon is 22 miles from Le Val de Vergy, while Beaune is 12 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 45 miles away.
- The beauty of the Mansion and the antique furnitures. The breakfast with home mafe jams.
- Beautiful old farm house, nicely renovated. Very good breakfast. Very clean. Very friendly and helpful host.
- Charming, breakfast, large room, parking, man of the house is very nice
- We’re probably too picky – don’t like other people’s grime. This place was the best ever. Absolutely beautiful property, area, owners. I can definitely stop looking for another stop over on our trips to south.
- Accueil chaleureux dans un cadre reposant, authenticite des lieux +++, cerise sur le gateau petit dejeuner francais servis avec des croissants excellents comme nous en trouvons si peu aujourdhui en France , confiture, miel maison. Tout etait parfait , je recommande vivement
Located in Flagey-Échézeaux, Boisrouge has free WiFi. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a garden and a terrace. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Each room has a private bathroom, and some rooms also feature a balcony. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Boisrouge.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Dijon is 13 miles from Boisrouge, while Beaune is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 44 miles from the guesthouse.
- The food was very good I would drive an extra 100miles just for the cooking
- The location is fantastic; superb quiet and rest, a little off the tourist route (but within easy reach), built in a small forest. Modern, comfortable construction, which was warm and secure. Breakfast was a friendly affair, with good selections.
- C’est magnifique. Chambre spacieuse, sobre, confortable.
- Une table d’hôte exceptionnelle menée par un homme de goût. L’emplacement au calme, dans un écrin de verdure et pourtant proche des principaux points d’interêt de la région dont le clôt Vougeot à 5 min à peine!
- Gastvrijheid, ontbijt, accommodatie was super mooi.
Les Boreades de Vougeot
Les Boreades de Vougeot is located in Vougeot. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. At Les Boreades de Vougeot every room is equipped with a seating area.The accommodation has a grill. Guests at Les Boreades de Vougeot will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vougeot, like hiking.Dijon is 12 miles from the guesthouse, while Beaune is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Nuits-Saint-Georges, 12 mi north of Beaune, Douce Nuits offers accommodations a few miles from Cotes de Nuits vineyards. The property features family rooms, free WiFi and facilities for disabled guests.Each room at this B&B has a private bathroom, mini-bar and flat-screen TV with international channels.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the patio. Guests will find a design shop on site and a wine cellar, where they may enjoy a wine tasting and purchase some wine out of a selection of red and white wines from the region.Dijon is 19 mi from Douce Nuits, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 30 mi from Douce Nuits.
- Beautiful design boutique hotel! Moroccan ambience with nicely designed modern and clean spaces. Breakfast is another surprise. Not luxury but very delicious French simple breakfast. This is one of the amazing experiences of staying such beautiful small hotel.
- Our room was very comfortable, tastefully decorated and spacious. Our hosts were wonderful, and a lovely breakfast served each morning. We highly recommend Douce Nuits and hope we have the opportunity to stay there again.
- Very contemporary, clean and comfortable, great location. I would recommend this hotel highly if you are staying in the area.
- Location is great very close to city center. Rooms all beautifully renovated and decorated, clean and good sleep!
- Fabulous reception, lovely rooms, and a wonderful breakfast. Had a lovely stay and would definitely stay again if we were in the area…..
Le Carre Saint Pierre
Le Carre Saint Pierre is offering accommodations in Marey-lès-Fussey. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a mountain view.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet.Guests at Le Carre Saint Pierre can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Dijon is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Beaune is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Very relaxed atmosphere. We would’ve struggled to find somewhere to eat in the evening as the place is quite remote. We were treated to an outstanding four course meal with locally produced wine. All reasonably priced. Really delicious.
We are a family with two young children. Travelling back to the UK. This was a stop over. The room was perfect. Would definitely return if passing through again
- Great location near the wineries. Lovely property
A beautiful location surrounded by vin yards. A very friendly & accommodating owner. The bedrooms open up to a large balcony overlooking an amazing view.
I only read the other reviews on the way to there. I had not realised this was not a ‘hotel’ but more of a venue suited for a wedding etc but once there it was so beautiful and I’m glad it wasn’t a hotel as too many guests would have ruined the experience. Having fewer guests there made it more personal!
- Well different. Ok out of season. Got email from owner earlier in day – asking 1. Time of arrival. 2. if wanted breakfast. Replied with info & yes. He replied, which we didnt get till later as driving. So turned up in dark./ No sign of life. Checked email. Owner explained out of season, only few letting bedrooms & gave name of contact & mobi number. Jacqueline arrived. Showed us around/room. lefty us with keys. See you at breakfast. Remember this is more function centre – weddings in particular, not Hotel. Just have a few rooms. All clean. All good as we only wanted good nights sleep & breakfast en route up north. Stunning place for wedding. Would appear much nicer latere in Spring/summer. BUt do not be put off. Good value & lovely room
- Met us late. Beautiful building. Great venue for a wedding!
- Very relaxed atmosphere. We would’ve struggled to find somewhere to eat in the evening as the place is quite remote. We were treated to an outstanding four course meal with locally produced wine. All reasonably priced. Really delicious.
Le Clos n°5
Located in Villy-le-Moutier, in a building dating from 19th century, Le Clos n°5 offers a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property also has a terrace.Guest rooms in Le Clos n°5 are equipped with a coffee machine. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Le Clos n°5 all rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. Evening meals are served on request and for a surcharge.Dijon is 19 mi from Le Clos n°5. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 21 mi from Le Clos n°5.
- The most comfortable bed I’ve slept in in Europe. Rooms were large, clean, and comfy. Property is gorgeous, and and well situated. Hostess was extremely helpful.
- Lovely location,garden,&setting,excellent room & facilities,charming hosts,also enjoyed the dining experience,a great overnight stop
- Great reception, so quiet, nice parking facility, delicious breakfast, very clean room, high standards, beautifully renovated, extremely friendly host
Large extremely clean stylish minimal room with fabulous shower and separate toilet.
Superb easy air-conditioning !!!
Most comfortable bed ever !!!
Fabulous simple continental breakfast – Homemade yogurt jams and cakes etc
Lovely friendly knowledgeable hosts – will arrange wine tours – speak very good English.
- Everything, first of all the owner, incredible woman, we actually arrived very late because of traffic but she waited for us and still showed us our room etc. Our room was just wonderful, wooden floor, great bed, fantastic bathroom with fluffy towels and the shower just great. Separate toilet. Breakfast was excellent, fresh baguette, mouth watering croissants, home made marmalades. Honey from one of the farmers, orange juice and great coffee, oh I forgot home made cakes as well.
Apartment 36 m²
Located in Bretenière, Apartment 36 m² has accommodations with private terraces. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can use a garden.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk. All rooms include a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms come with a garden view. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Dijon is 8 miles from Apartment 36 m², while Beaune is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfectly clean. Many facilities. We stayed only 1 night (as a stopover during long travel with a baby) and it fit us perfectly. We arrived in the middle of the night and our host was very welcome and didn’t mind at all we arrived so late.
- Spotless, completely quiet, comfortable and roomy.
- The apartment was very nice and the host was very friendly. He gave us a welcome drink and a home made dessert to go with our own meal.
- This property is a little gem! It is a self-contained apartment – part of the owner’s house, situated in a quiet village. Our host, Christophe, was very hospitable and looked after us extremely well.
- Wonderful, peaceful location with a superbly appointed apartment. Everything I needed and more.
CAMPO CHAMBRES D’HOTES
CAMPO CHAMBRES D’HOTES in Arcenant features a garden and a terrace. Rooms contain a balcony with mountain views and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.CAMPO CHAMBRES D’HOTES has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Dijon is 23 miles from CAMPO CHAMBRES D’HOTES, while Beaune is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location, very quiet with wonderful views from the bedroom balconies. A beautiful church close by with bells chiming the hour. A tasty continental breakfast in the morning. Beautiful place for a peaceful holiday or just for the night. Thank you to the lovely family who run Campo Chambres
- Rapport qualité prix parfait avec petit dé jeune. Chambrée spacieuse
Het ontbijt was prima.
Gastheer en gastvrouw heel vriendelijk.
- La colazione buona, abbondante e servita con attenzione.
- J’ai apprécié la vue de la terrasse et son mobilier
Top Guest Houses In Saint-bernard Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!