10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-avit-du-moiron Aquitaine:
Located in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt, Gîte Escapade provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. All rooms come with a terrace with views of the garden.The rooms come with an oven, fridge, an electric tea pot, a bath, a hair dryer and a desk. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while some rooms also feature a kitchen. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.You can play ping pong at the guesthouse.Saint-Émilion is 20 miles from Gîte Escapade. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
- Toby and Anya were great hosts – friendly and helpful. Escapade is a lovely peaceful spot – we self catered so the fact there isn’t a restaurant within walking distance wasn’t a problem. Our room was large, attractive and well-equipped, and has its own patio. There is a large swimming pool available, although we didn’t make use of it.
- literie petite (lit de 140) et matelas pas top qui ne correspondent absolument pas de nos jours au prix payé pour la nuit.
- Très bon accueil, avec un Toby disponible et avenant . Le gîte est Douillet à souhait, au calme, dans la verdure, avec une petite terrasse devant la chambre pour prendre son petit déjeuner. Immense piscine a disposition derrière la chambre, avec une possibilité d’y aller en nocturne . Bref…un très très bel endroit !
- Situation agréable au cœur du Périgord pourpre calme et sérénité entoure ce lieu. Accueil chaleureux et bienveillant. Rien ne manque draps et linge de toilette compris. Le gros plus le cadre de la piscine.
- Super accueil, piscine agréable, environnement silencieux et studio avec une entrée indépendante.
Set in a vineyard in Fouguerolles, 19 mi from Saint-Emilion, this manorhouse features a large garden with an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and hammocks in the shade of the trees. Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are available at the Chateau Fayolle-Luzac.Each bright room features individual decoration and includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed outside in fair weather. Upon request, meals composed with seasonal and homemade produce can be shared at the owner’s table.You can have a guided visit of the vineyards, discover the wine-making process and taste the property’s wines.
- Host Martin took good care of us. Special thanks for arranging the dinner at the local restaurant. House is located in the rural area and surrounded by vineyards. We had a walk after the breakfast enjoying local views of the landscape and vines. Calm and peaceful place. Wine made by this Chateau is available for buying right there.
- The hosting family were charming and informal. The house homely and relaxed – and set in beautiful landscapes. We enjoyed watching the grape harvest being gathered and feasted on delicious home-made jams prepared from hone-grown fruits at breakfast
- The rooms we exceptional, the owners were very friendly and helpful
- Great location, great hosts, great food. A wonderful experience.
- endroit calme, excellent accueil et belle grande piscine ; possibilité de visiter le vignoble, les chais et de déguster les vins du château
La Belle Etape
Featuring a garden and barbecue facilities, La Belle Etape offers air-conditioned guest rooms with a terrace in Saint-Martin, 6.2 mi from Bergerac. Free Wi-Fi access is available and guests can play darts on site.The double room has a private bathroom with shower, a private toilet and a flat-screen TV. You will find a fully loaded tray to make your own coffee/tea with little extras in the room. Guests will also find a desk in the room and upon request can have access to a printer and paper.A continental or American breakfast is served. With 24 hours’ notice, evening meals with the hosts are also available. Guests can also use the kitchen facilities including the fridge and kitchenware as well as the dining area.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking and upon request, a shuttle to Bergerac Airport is available at an extra cost. Bergerac Train Station is 6.2 mi away.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux et excellent.Repas avec les hôtes délicieux et très sympa.
Le petit déjeuné
Le contacte avec les propriétaires
- tres bon petit dejeuner, produits bio , les poules dans le jardin…
- La propreté et les équipements (climatisation super)
- L’accueil de la propriétaire,propreté, confort et petit déjeuner copieux
Domaine Les Jourdis
Set in an 11-hectare park, 2,650 feet from the center of Les Lèves-et-Thoumeyragues village, Domaine Les Jourdis has an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, bar and local cuisine on request.The rooms all have an independent access and feature a private bathroom with toiletries, bathrobes, shower or bath. One suite has a spa bath and some rooms have views onto la Gravouse valley.For breakfast, guests can enjoy pastries, different sorts of breads, homemade jams, homemade honey, local farmer’s eggs, yogurts, cereals and cheese. A table d’hôtel is available upon request and reservation from April to October.16 mi away from Bergerac and Saint-Emilion, Domaine Les Jourdis offers free parking and bike rental is possible nearby at an extra cost. Guests can find a water sports center and go canoeing on the Dordogne River 3.1 mi away;
The warmth and love that Didier and Antoinette show each other flows into the fabric of your whole experience, so much so that we extended our one week stay to two.
Being surrounded by beautiful views, sleeping in such comfortable beds, eating delicious breakfasts and swimming in a lovely pool, why would we look to move on. Their eye for detail shows in the beautiful decor of the rooms, which are kept meticulously clean. Our wonderful hosts were attentive, informative and very funny too. Looking forward to returning very soon.
- Very secluded and homely ,charming place and very friendly hosts
Lovely location surrounded by vineyards. Interesting old limestone buildings. Interiors are modern, stylish and well-equipped including air conditioning, fridge and kettle. Walk-in shower excellent.
Breakfast is outdoors if weather permits. Good basic bread and pastries but lots of additional items available including eggs cooked as you like to order.
The hosts are very helpful and pleasant and both speak very good English.
- Fantastic place to relax and chill out. The room was great, quiet and with a small terrace with a wonderful sunset views. The room has all what you need and the bed was very comfy. Breakfast is delicious with homemade jams! Didier & Antoinette were great, giving us all the information we required about the area. And Fiji, their dog is a lovely company too!
- Made to feel very welcome. Didier & Antoinette were super helpful & friendly. Peaceful and picturesque location. Comfy rooms and beds. Great shower facilities- hot & powerful. Breakfast plentiful and fresh. Hosts were flexible & accommodating. A great base for us to explore the Dordogne & Gironde.
- The warmth and love that Didier and Antoinette show each other flows into the fabric of your whole experience, so much so that we extended our one week stay to two.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières
A 16th-century country house located 17 mi from Saint-Emilion and surrounded by vineyards, Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières has a heated outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi in all areas.The rooms have a large bed and private bathrooms with shower or bath and toilet. They have wooden floors and air conditioning, as well as views onto the garden and Dordogne valley.Breakfast consists of croissants, bread, homemade jams, yogurts, cereals, fruits, cheese and hot beverages. Guests can also enjoy evening meals upon request and reservation.There is a spacious living room with library, TV and computer. The house also features 3 terraces and parkland.19 mi from Bergerac, Chambres d’Hôtes La Bastide des Trémières is just 25 mi from Libourne TGV Train Station, with direct trains to Paris. 1.2 mi away, guests can go canoeing on the Dordogne River or play tennis.
Home from home (but with a pool!) Great / generous breakfasts and very friendly, helpful hosts.
- Peace and quiet and panoramic views across the valley and hills.
Excellent location for visiting the Bordeaux and Bergerac region, and close to many nice restaurants and small picturesque towns.
The house is idyllic, and would be the sort of house I would buy if I could afford it. The perfect place to come and relax. It is like being in your own luxury mansion. And there are two nice friendly animals, a cat and a dog (but if you don’t like animals, don’t worry, they will keep out of your way).
The atmosphere is very informal, so if you want Jeeves attending to your every need, then maybe you should find a hotel
- This was a fantastic property – wonderful character but still all the amenities for a very relaxing and enjoyable stay – the hosts were lovely and very accommodating of anything we needed
- Schitterende locatie, grote, mooie kamer, heel vriendelijke gastvrouw. Bedankt Kik voor het stevig en lekker ontbijt !
- Home from home (but with a pool!) Great / generous breakfasts and very friendly, helpful hosts.
Domaine De La Mouthe
Domaine De La Mouthe features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, BBQ area and garden in Saint-Rémy. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is featured.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk. Selected rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Domaine De La Mouthe, including cycling and hiking.Saint-Émilion is 30 miles from the accommodation. Roumanière Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The service, the lovely ambiance, the breakfast
- Fantastic place, relaxed and welcoming! Great value, a real piece of France!!
Voila un hébergement très soigné, aux équipements très complets et où tout fonctionne !
La décoration est recherchée et le confort remarquable dans cet environnement campagnard.
Un petit déjeuner copieux et varié préparé par une L’hôtesse fort attentionnée achève de vous convaincre qu’il faudra revenir à La Mouthe.
- Une chambre spacieuse décorée avec goût , un accueil chaleureux et sympathique, de bons produits au petit déjeuner et une vue et un environnement magnifiques . Une propriété irréprochable. Un petit paradis
La calma. El relax.
La amabilidad y hospitalidad de los anfitriones
L’Ostal en Périgord
In the heart of the Bordeaux wine route, 16 mi from Saint Emilion and 20 mi from Libourne and its train station, L’ostal en Périgord has a 1-acre private garden, an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Tastefully decorated, the rooms have a bathroom with bath or shower. They also have an executive lounge access and garden views.On site, guests can also enjoy a library, darts, table tennis, children’s playground and free bike rental. There is also a shared lounge and a shared kitchen, as well as barbecue facilities.Vélines Train Station is just over 0.6 mi from L’ostal en Périgord and Bergerac Airport is 23 mi away. The guest house has free on-site parking and an airport shuttle at an extra cost.
- We loved everything! Cecile and Phillippe are so kind and obliging. Our room was traditional French décor and could be used as a family room with connecting door if necessary. There is use of a kitchen, laundry facilities, lounge, beautiful gardens, children’s play area, amazing pool, all are just fabulous! We stayed for 3 nights and Cecile offered us eggs and bacon one morning (when she knew we would want more to eat as we were leaving) and she also cooked us a special meal (on 2 week request as per contract) for our anniversary at a very reasonable price including 3 wines. We were at a wedding at Chateau Soulac which was about 15mins drive away and, for us it was perfect. Car is off road and secure behind remote controlled gates. The village is very quiet and in the countryside. Couldn’t fault it!
Beautiful property with amazing view over the infinity pool. Great homemade jams and
superb spread for breakfast!! Rooms spacious and light filled with a modern, large bathroom.
Kind, helpful, thoughtful owners.
- Everything! The place, the owners, the garden the breakfast! There aren’t just enough words to describe this magnificent place. Absolutely recommended!
- A wonderful suprise, the pictures don’t do the rooms justice! The bedroom was immaculate, beautifully furnished and such lovely owners. We felt immediately welcome and they went out of their way to find somewhere for us to eat last minute on a Sunday evening! Thank you so much for such a lovely stay.
- Incredibly friendly staff – welcoming with our strange arrival / departure times. Made the effort to get up at 6am for coffee. Very reasonable pricing and lovely 2 x double bedroom with bathroom. Didn’t get the chance to sample the pool which looked lovely!
Maison d’Hôtes Afrika du Queyroux
Located in Ginestet in the Aquitaine Region, 3.7 mi from Bergerac, Maison d’Hôtes Afrika du Queyroux is a guest house boasting a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All the rooms have a private entrance, and a private bathroom. as well as a terrace. There is also a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, kettle, toaster and kitchenware. Maison d’Hôtes Afrika du Queyroux features free WiFi throughout the property.Upon prior reservation, evening meals can be served on your terrace or in your room. Meals can also be shared with the hosts.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Guests can use the property’s bikes. Périgueux is 37 mi from Maison d’Hôtes Afrika du Queyroux, while Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- Small guesthouse, one room, new shower en suite, nice decor. Lovely small holding with horses, dog and cat. Very helpful and charming hosts. Location good for forest walks and loan of bicycles.
- L’indépendance du gîte par rapport au logement des propriétaires.
– bon emplacement au calme pour se reposer après les escapades de visite de la région
– petit déjeuner avec excellent café et confitures locales
– super accueil et disponibilité des hôtes qui connaissent bien la région et savent vous guider dans vos choix de découverte
- L’entrée de la chambre indépendante, la mise à disposition d’une bouilloire et d’un four micro onde, la table extérieur, un plan des promenades à pieds, la possibilité d’arrivés dans l’après midi, les chevaux dans le prés.
- L’hote trĕs accueillante et serviable. Sejour très agréable.
Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry
Located in Thénac, Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry provides free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and BBQ area. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can use a shared lounge.All rooms come with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The guesthouse has a playground. Guests at Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry will be able to enjoy activities in and around Thénac, like cycling.Bergerac is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Marmande is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 13 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Le Garry.
- The accommodation was far better than we ever expected and serges and wife had put a lot of thought into its finish and taste.we particularly enjoyed the freedom regarding the kitchen arrangements whereas we could prepare food or drinks anytime. Breakfast served by serge’s was fantastic nothing too much trouble.
- The bedroom was more like a private suite. Share breakfast with other guests in the morning was social which is great when you are travelling alone. Great for networking. Serge’s breakfasts are legendary. The grape vines grow right up to the house and Serge also keeps bees for his own honey. There was every concieveable toy in the playground and the pool. Did not want for anythingl
- Comfy bed, good shower, excellent spread at breakfast (yogurt, fresh fruit, homemade jams, fresh bread, croissants, cheese, cold meats, coffee/tea, etc) and a delightful host. Quiet, rural location and excellent value.
great host taking care and giving good tips
lovely garden with heated swimming pool
overall over expectations
- Serge was extremely helpful and his wife recommended an excellent restaurant…famille moutieu
le jardin d Eau
Le jardin d Eau is set in Lamothe-Montravel, 30 mi from Bordeaux and 11 mi from Saint-Émilion.A flat-screen TV is available.Bergerac is 22 mi from le jardin d Eau, while Libourne is 15 mi from the property. Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is 23 mi away.
- It is a beautiful property. The lake and garden is gorgeous. We did some fishing. The host is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the highlight of our stay. It was really lovely, al fresco on the terrace.
- V comfortable with great ensuite. Absolutely charming people. So kind to me, especially when in trouble with my car. Nothing too much trouble. Reasonable restaurant within walking for wine with food!
- La personne qui nous a accueilli très gentille. L’établissement très propre.
- Super bien accueilli. La chambre est vraiment au top. Très belle déco. La salle de bain est très propres et spacieuse. Super petit déjeuner.
Un environnement superbe.
Une hôtesse très accueillante et sympathique
Top Guest Houses In Saint-avit-du-moiron Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Avit-du-Moiron Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!