10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-aubin-sur-algot Lower Normandy:
La Villa Des Tilleuls
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Villa Des Tilleuls offers accommodations in Cambremer.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.Evening meals made with local produce can be sampled on site if requested 48 hours in advance.Deauville is 15 mi from La Villa Des Tilleuls, while Honfleur is 21 mi from the property.
- Charming rooms in a charming home. Patric and Martine took great care to see to our needs and prepared a lovely meal for us and the other guests featuring regional cheeses, apples, cider and calvados. Delicious and fun to share around a table with other guests. We felt as though we were welcomed to a family dinner! Patric also helped us plan our visit in the area with very good advice of what to see.
Cambremer was not far from all the the places we went to see and it’s idyllic
The owners Patrick and Martine were fabulous and kind – they spoil you with their homemade breakfast and jams – it feels like you are family there
- Host was amazing, food was beyond expectations. Request in advance to have a discovery dinner at the house, the hosts will prepare a wonderful meal. Wifi was very good. Rooms were large.
- Patrick and Martinique were gracious hosts with a beautiful property just outside of Cambremer. It is a stone’s throw from the Jardins du Pays d’Auge and Domaine Pierre Huet. Our room was spacious, well-appointed, and airy. Breakfast was excellent, with some local and unique jams on offer and a yogurt cake still warm from the oven.
- Fresh and delicious breakfast. Very spacious rooms with vintage decor.
Auberge du Vieux Tour
Just 4.7 mi from Deauville, this thatched cottage offers a restaurant with a terrace in the garden. It is 4.2 mi from Trouville-Deauville Train Station and private parking is free on site.A private balcony with a view of the surrounding countryside is offered in the rooms at Auberge du Vieux Tour. All rooms are decorated in an individual style and also feature satellite TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning and on sunny days, guests can dine on the terrace. Auberge du Vieux Tour’s restaurant s offers gastronomic cuisine and is part of the prestigious Escoffier Guild.Just 25 mi from the bed and breakfast is Le Havre port, where ferries lead directly to Portsmouth and Rosslare. Guests may also choose to drive 30 minutes to Caen or Ouistreham.
- The restaurant was excellent! The staff was very attentive and helpful. A nice stay overall.
- The accommodation is clean, quiet and simple but you won’t come here just for the room. The top-class meals and service in the intimate restaurant were just about as good as it gets – from the beautifully crafted courses at dinner to the quality croissants and coffee at breakfast. All served in impeccable style with loving care and a big smile. Faultless in every respect but remarkably good value too – an absolute gem
- trop bon tout à volonté tout fait maison et en plus on a eu droit à de la bonne fricassée confiture maison ,croissants chauds,…le vrai bonheur quoi
Là situation idéale à proximité de deauville
L’accueil chaleureux et extrêmement sympathique
Nous reviendrons et dînerons au restaurant de l’auberge
- Auberge en sortie d’autoroute. Pas trop cher, très bon accueil, très bon petit dej. 6km de Deauville, 15/20min de Honfleur, 30min de Caen. Je recommande pour un couple.
Domaine De Soignolles
Offering a children’s playground and terrace, Domaine De Soignolles is located in Soignolles in the Lower Normandy Region, 27 mi from Deauville.A continental breakfast is available each day and restaurants can be reached within a 12-minute drive of the property.Certain rooms feature a seating area, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a shower. Free private parking is available on site.Guests can benefit from a number of local activities such as cycling and hiking. Caen is 13 mi from Domaine De Soignolles, while Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 mi from the property.
- Very quiet and beautiful place. The most friendly staff I have ever met in France. Big Play ground to play with children. The best place for a relaxing trip.
Quiet and with horses, we love chalets. Clean.
Very clean shower block.
Facilities for disabled
- I liked the outdoor facilities – both open and covered. The quiet atmosphere. The closeness to the Polish War Cemetery at Grainville-Langannerie a typical French village (the reason for our visit). Breakfast was wonderful
- We stayed for 2 nights in one of the chalets which had its own toilet and sink and then shared shower facilities. Everything was extremely clean, quiet and well looked after. Good value for money in a relaxing setting. Owners are polite and helpful 🙂 surrounding areas are beautiful.
- Lovely people, very helpful and friendly. Perfect for traveling south from Caen.
Domaine du Lieu des Brocs
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine du Lieu des Brocs offers accommodations in Brucourt, 11 mi from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Honfleur is 19 mi from Domaine du Lieu des Brocs, while Caen is 13 mi from the property. There is an 18-hole golf course nearby and guests staying at the Domaine du Lieu des Brocs benefit from reduced rates.
- The deco of the room was unique, clean and very cosy! Owners were very welcoming
- The room was large and nicely furnished. The kitchen and bathroom facilties were first class. We were totally independent to come and go. Breakfast served in the room was excellent.
- Comfortable chambres d’hôtes in beautifully restored farm building situated in quiet country location a few miles North of Cabourg / Dives Sur Mer. Double bed, large bath and separate large shower room.
- Nice there was a golf driving range. Maybe it is an idea to make it into a pitch and putt course.
- Great room and delicious breakfast, which was delivered in a hamper.
Domaine Le Coq Enchanté
Domaine Le Coq Enchanté has a spa & wellness center and a garden in Cambremer. A sauna is available for guests. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or vegetarian options.The guest house offers a sun terrace. You can play billiards at Domaine Le Coq Enchanté.Deauville is 16 mi from the accommodations, while Honfleur is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 21 mi from Domaine Le Coq Enchanté, and Caen Airport is 28 mi away.
- Most particularly Anne-Sophie, the owner. She was very friendly and welcoming.
- the hotel is really beautiful, an old normandy house very well restored and decorated, plenty of lovely details. bed was comfortable, garden was enchanting, staff was so nice! we had some french style tapas listening to good music and it was great. breakfast was really delicious, amazing bread, marmelades, butter and so one. we spent 3 nights there and I could stay for a whole week. I’ll come back!!
- Wunderschönes, gepflegtes, authentisches und stilvolles Gelände. Wir durften auch die anderen Häuser sehen, wobei jeweils das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis stimmt. Schöne Umgebung für Radtouren, Essen und Trinken. Traumhafter Aufenthalt, sehr zu empfehlen!
- Le cadre très calme, personnel disponible et les différents services “Bien Etre” proposés.
- Persoonlijk, klein, authentiek en heerlijke wijnen en tapas.
Ferme la Thillaye
Offering a heated outdoor pool and a sauna, Ferme la Thillaye is set in a renovated farmhouse in Le Mesnil-Mauger. It has a floral garden with barbecue facilities and the city of Cabourg is 17 mi away.Decorated with exposed wooden beams, the guest rooms offer a garden view. Each has an LCD TV and a seating area. Complete with a hairdryer, the private bathrooms all have a shower.An optional breakfast is prepared every morning at this guest house and barbecue facilities are provided in the garden. Free WiFi access is available in the public areas and private parking is free on site.
- The property was charming. We don’t speak any French, the owners don’t speak English…. they are beautiful people! We communicated via google translate which helped. There is a problem with Booking.com though. I booked the room several months ago for 70 euro including breakfast, when we paid upon our departure we were charged 85 euro. The owner pointed us to what was written in the room, we didn’t see this, we tried to show him our booking reservation but because of his lack of English and our lack of French it was to jo avail, there appears to be a breakdown in communication here. In saying this the breakfast was delicious! The owners are lovely people
- Bij aankomst een warm welkom van de super vriendelijke eigenaren van La Thillaye. Vol trots vertelden zij over de geschiedenis van deze boerderij met bijgebouwen, die al generaties familiebezit is. We zaten in een schattige kamer met veel originele details, een klein keukentje en een grote badkamer met bubbelbad. Elke ochtend een heerlijk ontbijt met zelfgemaakte jam van de eigenaresse. Het zwembad was heerlijk en het water warm. Er zijn ook kippen en twee eenden en er staan fietsen klaar mocht je de directe omgeving willen verkennen. De omgeving heeft veel te bieden en als je weer terug bent, geniet je van de heerlijke rust. Het was echt een paradijsje!
L accueil des propriétaires et leur disponibilité.
Petit déjeuner soigné et varié.
- Très belle maison en pleine campagne. Calme assuré. Belle piscine. Les propriétaires sont très accueillants.
- Accueil très aimable, les propriétaires ont tout fait pour aider. Délicieux petit déjeuner très joliment présenté. Très joli jardin. Calme.
L’auberge du Mont
Located in Le Breuil-en-Auge, L’auberge du Mont offers a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Auberge du Mont will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Breuil-en-Auge, like hiking.Deauville is 13 miles from the accommodation. Saint-Gatien Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The design of our room was amazing (big window). The environment of the accommodation is perfect.
- Accueil très sympathique et professionnel. Cadre magnifique, déco et agencements faits avec goût. Petit déjeuner copieux et gourmand. Adresse à retenir absolument !
- Très bon accueil /petit déjeuner très bien / horaires à la carte / ménage fait tous les jours
Tous ! L’endroit est très paisible et agréable, les propriétaires super sympa.
Je recommande +++
- accueil chaleureux, chambre correspondant en tout point à la description sur le site, petit déjeuner copieux
Chambres “Le Tirel ”
Located in Reux, Chambres “Le Tirel ” has barbecue facilities, garden and terrace. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Chambres “Le Tirel “.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Deauville is 10 miles from Chambres “Le Tirel “. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The quiet location, friendly welcome,quality of the beds
Everything was superb, and exceeded our expectations.
Very clean, so comfortable, decoration and furnishings first class.
Breakfast was one of the best we have ever had, really unreal for France.
Weather was bone chillingly cold, and the lady had lit a fire for us before we arrived, so the welcome was beyond anything we could have expected.
Simply wonderful, and very, very highly recommended.
We have stayed for 3 nights at Chambres “Le Tirel”. We loved to stay in the living room enjoying the fireplace while we rested from the day exploring the region. The sleep was perfect due to the good quality mattress. Shower was too comfortable and when finally we sit for Breakfast, we were delighted by the local products and quality of the food. A review of 10 is not enough to explain how well we felt welcomed.
It was very easy to have our dog Reggie with us, since there is an open area around the house for a quick walkies.
Our host have been perfect. She might not be comfortable with English language, but the friendliness language is universal.
- Florence made us feel very welcome. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and modern. We had access to a kitchen, a seating area and a washing machine which was very helpful. The breakfast was French continental and had good variety every day, including local specialities. Close to Pont-l’Evêque where there are many good restaurants.
- Great hosts, great location. Perfect property very comfortable
Ô saisons, ô châteaux
Set in Cesny-aux-Vignes, in a building dating from 18th century, Ô saisons, ô châteaux offers free bikes and guestrooms with free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.All guest rooms in the guest house are equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine and a kettle. The house comes with a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. All rooms feature a wardrobe.Caen is 14 mi from Ô saisons, ô châteaux, while Cabourg is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 16 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Clos DeValpierre
B&B Clos DeValpierre is located in Glanville and features a garden. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has indoor pool and free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature garden views. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at B&B Clos DeValpierre can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Deauville is 7 miles from B&B Clos DeValpierre, while Honfleur is 14 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 9 miles away.
- Le lieux est magnifique reposant et calme les hôtes sont au petit soins
- Tout était parfait, même le temps, excellent week-end.
- Très au calme et reposant . Très propre et gens très attentionné pour votre confort.
La situation géographique ainsi que la piscine intérieure ont été pour nous les plus de cette chambre d’hôte. Proche de la sortie d’autoroute, le domaine se trouve à 20 mn de Cabourg et de Pont L’évêque, et à 30 mn de Hontfleur (à côté de Deauville/Trouville également).
La piscine intérieure est un atout dont nous avons bien profité lors de notre séjour en ce début de Mars pluvieux et venteux.
Au petit déjeuner, pain frais et viennoiseries appréciables.
Contact avec les hôtes agréable, dans un environnement au calme.
Chambre confortable, très bon petit déjeuner.
Emplacement idéal, très Calme. Très bon accueil.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-aubin-sur-algot Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!