10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-aubin-de-médoc Aquitaine:
suite la Métairie
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, suite la Métairie is located in Blanquefort in the Aquitaine Region, 5.6 mi from Bordeaux. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Suite la Métairie features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Blanquefort industrial zone is 7 minutes from the property, while Bordeaux Exhibition Center is a 15 minutes drive away. Saint-Émilion is located 24 mi from suite la Métairie. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6.2 mi away.
Every aspect was perfect, our hosts Yves and Elise were total charming and obliging nothing was to much trouble.
Gave us access to their laundry facilities .
The suite consisted of a very large lounge room with a large TV, CD & Blue ray DVD player, 2 large sofas excellent taste in furnishings.
Dinning room amazing as was the breakfast.
The bathroom had large double shower, spa and vanity.
The bed room was quite large with a large comfortable bed even for 2 bears 😉 , plenty of closet space large built in desk, Iron and ironing board facilities.
Very quiet and very private, parking at the door behind security gates.
Close to tram and station, baker and supermarket within 5 min walk.
- Parfait. Des hôtes charmants, une maison de caractère, tous les détails impeccables. Un grand bravo et merci.
- La maison est superbe et l’accueil des hôtes très appréciable. Le petit déjeuner est fait maison et est délicieux.
L’accueil, la suite, le petit déjeuner, l’emplacement… Tout était parfait.
Pour finir, les prix correspondent complètement au niveau des prestations. Une excellente adresse à retenir et à partager.
À très bientôt. Merci encore d’avoir enchanté mon séjour !
superbe ; une suite magnifique !!!! les hotes absolument charmants tout est fait pour vous faire plaisir..
j’ai adoré la propreté; le mobilier, la taille extraordinaire de la suite, la baignoire balnéo, le petit dejeuner fait maison
- Every aspect was perfect, our hosts Yves and Elise were total charming and obliging nothing was to much trouble.
Gîtes Les Courrèges
Set in a 16404 ft² tree filled park, these vacation homes are located in Banquefort a 30-minute drive from Bordeaux historic center and Train Station. Gîtes les Courrèges all have a garden with a terrace and free WiFi access in all areas.At Gîtes les Courrèges, guests can find a seating area, a satellite channels flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower and a hairdryer. There is a also a washing machine.There is a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, as well as a dining table and an outdoor dining area. Free bicycles rental and barbecue facilities are also available.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Margaux vineyards can be visited just a 15-minute drive away. Free private parking is possible on site.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hotes ronquer
Featuring free bikes, Chambre d’hotes ronquer is located in Avensan. The property features a garden, as well as a shared lounge. The guesthouse provides garden views and a sun terrace.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Chambre d’hotes ronquer can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bordeaux is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Mérignac is 18 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Macarons de Tata
Featuring free WiFi, Chambre d’Hôtes Les Macarons de Tata offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sainte-Eulalie. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. One of the rooms has a hot tub available.Bordeaux is 9.9 mi from Les Macarons de Tata, while Saint-Émilion is 22 mi away. Mérignac Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- A nice location just off the highway but far enough away to have a nice walk with our dog. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The hostess Claire was very friendly and helpful. She scheduled an appointment at a local winery for us. Isabelle the owner of the winery was delightful and the wine was very good. Claire also gave us instructions on how to use the tram to Bordeaux. The tram was nearby and because of the yellow jacket strikes, it was essential not to drive into Bordeaux but take the tram instead. The location is near Bordeaux in a semi-rural setting with easy access to the various Bordeaux wine regions. We would gladly return for another visit.
- The breakfast was great. The towels were very fluffy and it was very quiet. It was very easy to drive a short distance to the tram station and take the tram into Bordeaux so we didn’t have to try to park our car there
- Excellent one night stopover. The place was spotless and the breakfast very good value for money.
- The comfort of the room,the air conditioner and the kindness of the owner.
Domaine de Quittignan Brillette
Domaine de Quittignan Brillette is a B&B located in the heart of Medoc 22 mi from the center of Bordeaux. In the garden guests can relax on the terrace or enjoy the outdoor salted swimming pool. On site, wine tasting sessions are available, at an extra cost, while free Wi-Fi access is available in some areas.In Domaine de Quittignan Brillette each room features a different decoration style. They all come with a desk, a private bathroom with a shower or a bath tub.Upon reservation, guests can enjoy traditional and regional meals in the property. A continental breakfast is served in the morning.They will find various activities, such as a children’s playground, a tennis table and a soccer table. Some of Bassin d’Arcachon’s beaches are a 45-minute drive away. The nearest train station is located 1.2 mi from this property and Bordeaux-Merignac Airport is a 48-minute drive. Free parking is possible.
- The hotel is in a very convenient location for exploring Medoc. It is especially convenient to Margaux and St. Julien. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The proprietor was very nice.
- Pascale was very accommodating. The property was lovely and relaxing. Her breakfast was very good, sitting at a large table, we got to know the other guests.
- Excellent service with flair and typical french elegance. definitely returning
The property was lovely. Clean, light and comfy. The village was quiet but had a great restraint 5 min walk away.
When we were there the weather was just warm and not hot and still I’ve given 10/10 I’ll be back in the near future and if I have a balmy night or two it will only better better.
- Beautiful place, wonderful hosts and fabulous food. The pool us lovely and so refreshing after our bicycle ride.
Located in the Margaux appellation, 16 mi from Bordeaux, Château Giscours is a 19th-century castle offering guest house accommodations with free WiFi, wine tastings and wine cellars visits.The rooms located in the former horse stables near the chateau have views of the vineyards, air conditioning, and a private bathroom with bath or shower, toilet and hairdryer.The village of Margaux and Château du Tertre are located 3.7 mi from Château Giscours. Lacanau Océan is 25 mi away and there is free parking at the property.
- Beautiful facility, beautiful grounds and kind staff.
- After the 7 day wine riverboat tour, the two night stay at Chateau Giscours was a big recharge. Michael was the BEST of all our tour guides around Bordeaux!!
- Breakfast was freshly made – eggs to order – Staff in particular Michael were helpful and knowledeable
- Beautiful and serene location right amongst the vineyards. Super attentive staff – excellent breakfast room and breakfast. Very casual and informative tour of winemaking facility with a tasting of this first class bordeaux. This stay was about a perfect as it gets.
- I had a wonderful stay at Château Gicours. Everything was perfect, including a very comfortable bed for a good night rest after a long day of travelling. Great dining recommendation by staff as well.
Les Cinq Sens du Château Mayne Lalande
Set in a wine producing estate, the guest house Les Cinq Sens du Château Mayne Lalande is located in Listrac-Médoc. It offers a garden with an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and a hot tub.Air conditioned rooms at Les Cinq Sens feature a flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi access, and an electric kettle as well as a private bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower and free toiletries.At an extra cost, a continental breakfast can be prepared. The property can also organize Grand Cru wine tasting on site.In the surroundings, Médoc vineyards can be explored. The Ocean beaches are a 40-minute drive away. Mérignac Airport is located 21 mi from this guest house, where free private parking is possible.
- Spa facilities looked very nice. The bed was very large and comfortable. The property was very beautiful. Too bad it was winter, we would have loved to use the swimming pool.
- This is an experimental situation and one certainly needs a GPS device to get there. Interesting from the point of view of a start up in a beautiful natural setting.
- Located in the vineyard, really peaceful and remote location, had the personal touch. Room was a good size with modern bathroom. Breakfast was really good and the wine produced at Chateau Mayne Lalande is wonderful. Some excellent restaurants within a 10 minute drive
- The absolute peace! Lovely pool , great space for reading a book, lovely walks, great space to have your picnic and enjoy Bernard’s stunning wine.25 mins drive to Lacanau surfing beach.
- Very comfortable stay, great pool and lovely rooms.
Sur la route des châteaux du Médoc
Located in Blanquefort, Sur la route des châteaux du Médoc features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Rooms have a terrace with a pool view.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Sur la route des châteaux du Médoc has certain rooms with garden views, and every room comes with a coffee machine. At the accommodation, the rooms have a seating area.Bordeaux is 9 miles from Sur la route des châteaux du Médoc. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 9 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Chateau Le Lout
Chateau Le Lout is a bed and breakfast located in Le Taillan-Médoc. The property has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Extras include bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bordeaux is 6.2 mi from Chateau Le Lout, while Arcachon is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 5.6 mi from Chateau Le Lout.
- one of the most fantastic places we ever stayed because of the owner of the house Suzzette who made our stay just unforgettable. She treated us like best friends and had a proper care of us. Wonderful and very kind host. The property itself is jus beautiful, very accurate and green garden so you can relax and enjoy reading or chilling outside.
Hostess was simply superb. Great food if you request dinner with good wine at reasonable prices.
Breakfast was a broad range of fruits, Höme made granola, charcuterie and cheeses. Croissants and pain chocolat in abundance
Swimming pool and grounds make stay highly relaxing and as if you are “at home”
Lugn och skönt. Ägarinnan såg till att vi kände oss som om slottet var vårt.
Suveränt god frukost
Suzette nous a extrêmement bien accueilli ! Merci pour le petit cadeau 🙂
Accueil très chaleureux
Cadre très agréable !
Petit dej excellent
Bref que du bonheur
Propriétaire disponible, souriante, arrangeante.
La Villa Bocage
Set 1.7 mi from Bordeaux city hall, La Villa Bocage in Bordeaux offers a garden. Built in 19th century, the property is within 1.9 mi of Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux. Free WiFi is included.The guest house features 2 guest rooms, both fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. French organic toiletries are offered in each bathroom.Mérignac Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
Cauderan is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, sightseeing and city walks.
The owner – extremely friendly and helpful
The accommodation – clean, modern and beautifully designed
The location – just out of the noisy center
The breakfast – the perfect French breakfast
- Our host went above and beyond to ensure our stay was exceptional. The bathroom was very nice and the bed was comfortable. We also enjoyed the breakfast selection. The parking was easy and we enjoyed the walk after eating very rich and delicious French food.
- I would give 6 * if possible. We had a wonderful stay at La Villa Bocage . Chrystele is a fabulous hostess who goes above and beyond in her role. Facilities and location are excellent and breakfast outstanding. Highly recommended!!
This was such a fantastic place to stay. The owner was wonderfully attentive. Our provided breakfast was incredible. And the whole villa was impeccable.
A truly beautiful place to stay!
- Άνετο δωμάτιο και μπάνιο, εξαιρετική καθαριότητα, καλό πρωινό, σπιτική ατμόσφαιρα.
- The owner – extremely friendly and helpful
Top Guest Houses In Saint-aubin-de-médoc Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!