10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Aubin Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Aubin Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Aubin Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-aubin Burgundy:
Located in Meursault, 27 mi from Dijon, Maison Labbé features free WiFi access and free private parking. A bike storage room is available.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. The rooms have only stairs access.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Breakfast is available each morning, and children can have breakfast for a reduced price.If guests arrive after check-in time a code to access the room will be given. The property will contact the guest directly for further details. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Beaune is 4.3 mi from Maison Labbé, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 31 mi from Maison Labbé.
It was very quiet, lots of privacy, and ability to come and go at will. Easy access to the
very pretty town of Meursault. Very gracious staff who welcomed us. We were able to walk
to a super restaurant in town for dinner. After a long journey, needing to by-pass freeway
closures (a long detour entailed) we felt very comfortable settling in. There is a Nespresso
machine in the room and a very generous supply of capsules. We were given a wonderful
breakfast cake in our room, it was most appreciated, and we’d love to stay there again. The bed and
the bathroom facilities were excellent. Our room comprised a sleeping area and a separate sitting room,
which was perfect – it was, essentially, a suite. But not a suite price.
- Charlotte was very helpful in all aspects. The modern renovation was very nice. Super location right in downtown with private parking. Common sitting room and kitchen at your disposal.
- Everything! Charlotte (hostess) is delightful. Room was well appointed and very clean. Shower was lovely and had great pressure. Couldn’t ask for a better location just off main square. We will be back !! ❤️
Excellent location, very spacious room.
The bathroom is big and clean, the bathrobes are fluffy 😉 private parking nearby the hotel
Helpful and super friendly receptionist!
- Big room with nice bath in the center of Mersault. Excellent hostess (ms. Charlotte). Close to good restaurants.
- It was very quiet, lots of privacy, and ability to come and go at will. Easy access to the
La Maison Deveney Mars
Located in Puligny-Montrachet, La Maison Deveney Mars has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms come with a seating area.Guests at La Maison Deveney Mars can enjoy a continental breakfast.Beaune is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 14 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, interesting property, spacious and comfortable room, nice staff and breakfast, a very pleasant place to stay. Enjoyed the visit very much.
- It’s the small hotel in the old building built in 19 century and renovated for hotel purposes. The hotel offers a full range of amenities including outdoor pool. It’s life in the heart of wine producing. You will feel life Burgundy. You can see vineyards directly from own terrace and test wines enjoying the magnificent scenery.
- Great Residence, quiet place, wonderful suite, very nice owners of the house, great pool in the back of the house, breakfast fabulous.
Large room with wonderful beams and bath
Breakfast was a feast
- The room, breakfast & pool were all fantastic! We also loved the wine tasting.
Domaine des Closeaux
Set in the small village of Puligny-Montrachet, this 19th-century guest house is surrounded by vineyards. You can explore the surrounding grounds or go wine tasting in the on-site cellar.Domaine des Closeaux offers a spacious suite with views of the vineyards and the village rooftops. Decorated in a contemporary style, it features wooden beams and a modern bathroom with stone walls.Additional facilities include free Wi-Fi in public areas and free bicycle storage.Free private parking is possible on site and Dijon is a 45-minute drive away. More local activities include driving the 3.3 mi to Chagny or visiting Beaune, 6.2 mi from the property.
- The room was absolutely amazing and so was the view from the windows over the vines. The hosts really made us feel welcome and the breakfast in the morning was perfect to start our day. We thoroughly enjoyed it!
- A beautiful place – good location, huge room, fantastic facilities, lovely breakfast as well. The host Jacques is super helpful and we had a really good chat with him in the morning as well as a walk-around in this winery.
- This is a very special accommodation occupying the second story of a very large, completely new structure in a small, working winery on the owner’s property. The craftsmanship is amazing – solid, clean, everything is high quality.
- Viewing and oboe all smelling the one week old fermenting fruit after grape harvesting in the barrels
– a beautifully appointed, spacious room
– a quiet, relaxing setting
– proximity to great vineyards and restaurants
– the kind and warm hospitality of the owners
A great place to relax and unwind!
Located in La Rochepot, Les diVINes provides free WiFi. With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, the property also has a garden, as well as a terrace.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Les diVINes.Beaune is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
L’Ancien Domaine is a guest house on a former wine marker’s property that offers accommodations in Bligny-les-Beaune.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Dijon is 25 mi from L’Ancien Domaine, while Beaune is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 29 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Clos des Tilleuls
Sitting in a renovated presbytery with ecological materials, Le Clos des Tilleuls offers a big garden, a shaded terrace and seasonal, outdoor, heated swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are provided.The rooms at Le Clos des Tilleuls feature garden views and parquet floor. Some also have a skylight and exposed, wooden beams. Their private bathroom feature a bathrobe, slippers and branded free toiletries.Every morning, a homemade continental breakfast is served at the guest house. After breakfast, guests can relax in the common room with a book or watch TV there. There are several gastronomic restaurants located within a 15-minute drive.Guests can go golfing at Golf Beaune Levernois, 9.9 mi away or go visit Meursault, 7.5 mi away and Pommard, 8.7 mi away. Beaune Train Station is 7.5 mi away and Dijon TGV Train Station is located 25 mi away.
- The rooms were very large, the staff was super friendly and helpful. The pool was also a plus
I cannot say enough about this beautiful property- we were absolutely blown away by the decor and the hospitality of Sophie and Laurent. Hands down one of the most beautiful rooms I have ever stayed in and most certainly the best breakfast I have ever had! Before we arrived at the property,they were so helpful in making bookings for us. We loved every morning chatting with the both of them and coming back at the end of the day and telling them what we got up to. The property is about a 15 minute drive outside of Beaune. Super easy as there are always lots of free parking in Beaune. After walking around Beaune for a few days, I am so glad that we stayed at their property instead of ‘ in town’. Value for money is unmatched and we most certainly got more of a French experience!
We hope to return to see them again on our next visit!
- Great breakfast, home made muffins, great hosts. The location is not great but the hotel is very nice.
- More than good! Great welcome, excellent beds and amazing breakfast!
- An old chateau done up in a quirky modern style. Incredibly comfortable bed in a generously large room , very modern shower and loo. Delicious breakfasts in the garden, with home made jams and foods. the pool is a good size and heated.
Clos du jardin de l’arene
Located in Fontaines, Clos du jardin de l’arene provides barbecue facilities and free WiFi. The property features a garden, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Certain rooms are contain a kitchenette with a toaster. All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Clos du jardin de l’arene will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fontaines, like hiking.Beaune is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 52 miles from Clos du jardin de l’arene.
No reviews yet.
Le Verger du Sausset
Located in Beaune, within a 9-minute walk of Beaune Exhibition Center and one mile of Hospices Civils de Beaune, Le Verger du Sausset provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace, and free WiFi. The property is around 1.6 miles from Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune and 1.7 miles from Burgundy Wine School. The property is 2 miles from Patriarche Père & Fils Wine Cellar and 2 miles from Bouzaise Park.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some rooms will provide you with a seating area. Guest rooms at Le Verger du Sausset include air conditioning and a closet.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and gluten-free options.Tavaux Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
EVIDENCE Maison d’Hôtes
EVIDENCE Maison d’Hôtes in Mercurey provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. This 4-star guesthouse offers free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the bar.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Every room includes a private bathroom, while some have a garden view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at EVIDENCE Maison d’Hôtes can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mercurey, like cycling.Beaune is 18 miles from EVIDENCE Maison d’Hôtes, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 59 miles from the guesthouse.
STAFF CORDIALE E MOLTO PREMUROSO
STRUTTURA IN OTTIMA CONDIZIONE
het was een fantastisch verblijf bij een uitstekende gastvrouw.
het overtrof al onze hoge verwachtingen
Zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw en -heer.
De kamers zijn zeer proper.
Ligging is prachtig.
Mooi verzorgd en vers ontbijt.
Kortbij vele wijnhuizen en lekkere restaurantjes, die de gastvrouw eveneens aanraadt en reserveert indien gewenst.
Kortom; een absolute aanrader.
- Endroit idyllique pour un week-end au calme sur une colline au milieu des vignes ! Propreté irréprochable, accueil chaleureux et décoration soignée.
- Lieu et chambre magnifiques, accueil charmant. Petit-déjeuner excellent.
- STAFF CORDIALE E MOLTO PREMUROSO
Studio équipé à Beaune
Located in Beaune, 1.5 miles from Hospices Civils de Beaune, Studio équipé à Beaune has a number of amenities including a garden and free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a private bathroom. Local points of interest like Beaune Exhibition Center and Burgundy Wine School are reachable within 2.4 miles and 1.5 miles, respectively.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Studio équipé à Beaune provides some units with garden views, and each room is equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Patriarche Père & Fils Wine Cellar is 1.7 miles from the accommodation, while Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 40 miles from Studio équipé à Beaune.
- A compact and well-equipped apartment in a quiet residential area about 25 mins walk from the station where there is a restaurant and a bar. Easy to park just outside the door. The friendly owner lives on site and met us at the door.
- The host greeted us when we arrived and when she discovered we didn’t speak French, she phoned her son to translate and then he turned up to make sure we had everything sorted. Well equipped kitchen, coffee maker and even an iron meant I could make my pants look decent!! We parked our car up the driveway and even had an area outside to sit.
- Apartment is very clean, cozy, well decorated and has everything you need! Not so much space but it’s enough to feel comfortable:) Good bed, convenient bathroom, soft towels, small but well equipped kitchen, big green yard where you can have breakfast or dinner. The host is very kind, friendly and hospitable, he lives next room and will help you with everything! Apartment is situated not in the center (about 10-15 min by walk), but you can feel home atmosphere there 🙂 very recommended!
Superbe studio cosy proche de la ville et studio dans une impasse très calme
La télé serait un plus
Sinon rien a redire
- tout était ok à part le manque de télévision non mentionné dans l’annonce
Top Guest Houses In Saint-aubin Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!