10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saint-aigulin Poitou-charentes:
Les Tuileries de Chanteloup
Located in the heart of La Roche Chalais village, near the Dronne River, this 19th-century house offers a large garden with an outdoor pool with a fully furnished terrace.Each room at the Les Tuileries de Chanteloup are individually decorated and has free Wi-Fi access and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with bathrobes and a bathtub or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the dining area or out on the terrace. The host can also prepare traditional cuisine for dinner upon prior reservation. There is a restaurant just 100 feet from the property.Activities in the nearby area include hiking and fishing in the Dronne River. There is a traditional market every Saturday morning in the village center and it is a 35-minute drive to Libourne and St Emilion.
The room was large.
The manager Estelle went over and above to help arrange taxis very last minute.
She was extremely helpful and made me feel very welcome.
The staff at Les Tuileries de Chanteloup are very accommodating and professional.
The accommodation is beautiful and very comfortable.
- Very good value for money, big bedrooms and bathrooms
- Comfortable, Stylish, Friendly, & very Clean. Estelle was a brilliant host, she took time out to ring round restaurants and made several bookings for us. We had the Angels and Marine rooms. The Angels room was on top floor (Pascal carried our over large suitcase) and comfortably housed 3 adults – one bed in a small private room. Very useful fan provided, we took our own small fan for the 3rd bed which was a good move – August is hot! The Marine room was stunning! Also had a very useful fridge for beer and wine!
- Had a lovely 3 night stay here while attending a wedding at the local chateau. Estelle (who speaks perfect English) and Pascal were the nicest of hosts, even at one stage when there were 11 of us taking over their beautiful home and garden! Our immaculately clean room (Rose Bonbon) was on the top floor but they do have rooms on lower floors if you don’t fancy the stairs. I’d definitely stay here again if I was in the area.
- The room was large.
Villa 2 Pas Sages
Featuring a sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as free bikes, Villa 2 Pas Sages is located in La Roche-Chalais. Among the various facilities are a tennis court and barbecue facilities. The property has a shared lounge.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Villa 2 Pas Sages also provide guests with a garden view. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests at Villa 2 Pas Sages will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Roche-Chalais, like cycling, fishing and canoeing.Saint-Émilion is 25 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Guest areas all newly renovated, kettle/tea/coffee in bedroom. Quiet location with large garden bordering pleasant river. Comfortable beds, very nice bathroom, plenty of hot water and nice toiletries/towels. Good WiFi coverage.
- Falko and Sadrien were absolute legends!! Was attending a nearby wedding and this was the perfect place to stay.
- Hosts Faldo and Sandrine were amazing. The property was beautiful in terms of decore and location!
- The owners Falco and Sandrine were both delightful and helpful. The rooms were charming and beautifully decorated.
- The owners went above and beyond for us over our stay.
Maison Charles Maurice
Located in Chalais, Maison Charles Maurice has a garden. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. All guest rooms at Maison Charles Maurice feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Angoulême is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 55 miles from Maison Charles Maurice.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was perfect and parking good
- The building was beautifully restored and Chalais is a nice quiet town in a good location. Hotel is in the high street so well placed and there are lots of cafe’s and boulangerie’s in a short walk. Staff were very pleasant and the room was great
- Quiet.Clean.Intriguing property.Lovely French local.Very friendly proprietor.
- Beautiful building, brilliant location, lovely village
- Room was quiet and peaceful. Plenty of space and good size shower room. House was full of character. Good location in the middle of town but not noisy
Set in a 17th-century house, Moulin Rouhaud is a guest house located in Montboyer. Guests can there enjoy an outdoor swimming pool, a garden with a terrace and free WiFi access in common areas.Viewing the garden, each room at Moulin Rouhaud has a seating area and offers a bathroom with a hairdryer. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room.Upon request, a dinner can be shared at the owner’s table. Restaurants and stores can be found a 5-minute drive away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Aubeterre-sur-Dronne picturesque village can be visited 9.3 mi away. Chalais Train Station is a 7-minute drive away, which offers free parking upon prior reservation.
A warm welcome was received from Robert and Maryse despite our later than planned arrival.
The breakfast was plentiful and the ham divine.
- I think it was one of the best boutique hotels I’ve ever stayed. The host was very friendly and attentive. The room was very comfortable, nicely decorated with all possible facilities for such small hotel, even Nespresso coffee machine, for us, coffee lovers, it was very pleasant surprise. Very good Wi-Fi connection. The park around the property is amazing, we were travelling with our dog and it was great to have chance to play and walk around. Excellent breakfast in the morning. We will definitely stay there again and recommend to our friends.
- Great place, wonderfull owners, comfortable swimming pool, handy kitchen
- superbe location, very spacious and extraordinary breakfast room, nice garden and pool area, good restaurant only five min. away, the most flowered place I know.
- Accueil excellent. Un moment très agréable, une très belle découverte et une très belle histoire de famille, des hôtes charmants et attentionnés, lieu très agréable et reposant. Une adresse à retenir absolument. Nous y retournerons dès que possible.
- A warm welcome was received from Robert and Maryse despite our later than planned arrival.
Chateau Le Baudou
Chateau Le Baudou is ideally located just 11 mi from the Saint Emilion Vineyards and 5 mi from the Pomerol Vineyards. You can play the piano in the music room or explore the large garden.The rooms and suites at Chateau Le Baudou are spacious and bright and offer a view of the château’s park. Some include original antiques, while others have a large bathtub.Homemade pastries, jam and fruit from the orchard are served with a selection of fresh bread for breakfast. You can have breakfast in the grand dining room. The host can also give wine talks on the famous Saint Emilion, Pomerol and Médoc wines.Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are just some of the other facilities available at this property. The Guitres Abbatiale is 2.5 mi away and Bordeaux is 28 mi from the property.
Kindness of the owner and beautiful house full of history from the XVIII century
The service was excellent. We arrived late at night and were greeted immediately by the owner.
Most of the restaurants in the area were closed, but the owner called a few local restaurants to arrange a wonderful dinner. A wonderful homemade breakfast was waiting for in the morning. including homemade jams, yogurt, and fruit salad. A Gem
- A quiet place to spend the night. The hostess was beyond sweet and kind, generous breakfast that was delicious.
l’accueil, la disponibilité, la bienveillance et la gentillesse de Marie-Christine.
Son fabuleux petit déjeuner frais, copieux et maison ainsi que sa délicieuse tisane de plantes de son jardin !
La grande chambre et sa grande salle de bain lumineuses et confortables.
Une magnifique rencontre avec une très belle personne.
- Super déco d’époque ! canon pour les gens qui aiment l’histoire et le vintage . une vraie ambiance de maison bourgeoise.
- Fantastic breakfast!
Le Grand Echiquier
Located in Coutras, Le Grand Echiquier has free bikes. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Guests can use a garden.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk. Each room is equipped with a electric tea pot, while some rooms also feature a balcony and others also have river views. At Le Grand Echiquier, the rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Le Grand Echiquier has a terrace.Bordeaux is 35 miles from the guesthouse, while Saint-Émilion is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 41 miles from Le Grand Echiquier.
- The house is absolutely fantastic, it has a beautiful garden, and the owners are extremely friendly! I was blown away how beautiful the place was, if I ever to come back I would definitely stay there! So if you are in the area, look no further, definitely a place to be!
Charming hostess. Beautiful French furmitute . Breakfast set out in style .Coffee very very good .
Location perfect . Would love to return .
- House setting in very pretty garden. Room clean and comfortable. Nearby restaurant excellent and within walking distance.
A truly amazing place near Pomerol and Saint-Emilion. Rose-Marie (the owner) is a perfect host and goes above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable!
The rooms are beautifully decorated with a great sense of style and eye for detail.The breakfast in the garden is superb. There are also complimentary bikes available for your convenience.
We will definitely come here again!
- Great room, delicious breakfast and super friendly hostess
La villa bella
Located in Abzac, La villa bella has water sports facilities. The property features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, as well as barbecue facilities. In addition to free WiFi, the property also provides a terrace as well as a sauna.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at La villa bella also feature a pool view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Bordeaux is 35 miles from La villa bella, while Saint-Émilion is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 41 miles from the property.
Perdect place. In our case only for a stop over but I should have stayed longer. Exquisite taste, best breakfast ever, everythng is comfy and welcoming at the villa. The owners are top notch!
The outside is even better: pontoons that seem to come out from a movie, a great natural water swimming pool, fruit trees, a bbq and a lot of green grass. Add to this the river behind the property to go for a padle… dreamland!
We’ll be back!
- La qualité de l’accueil est excellente. J’y ai séjourné avec mes enfants uniquement 2 nuitées, où nous avons pu découvrir un lieu magique, calme et reposant. J’y retournerai c’est une certitude.
- Super endroit calme reposant et chaleureux . Très beau et nature . J’y retournerais .
Cadre et diversite du lieu piscine
Accueil disponibilité de la cuisine car on a pas envie de ressortir pour manger
- Nous avons beaucoup apprécié le lieu et les espaces extérieurs. Nous avons rencontré un hôte au top qui sait être discret s’il le faut et partager des moments de convivialité avec ces clients.
- Perdect place. In our case only for a stop over but I should have stayed longer. Exquisite taste, best breakfast ever, everythng is comfy and welcoming at the villa. The owners are top notch!
Between 24/33 in Moulin-Neuf features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet. Each room has a private bathroom, while some feature a pool view. All guest rooms come with a seating area.Saint-Émilion is 17 miles from Between 24/33. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in a 15-hectare vineyard 9.3 mi from Saint-Émilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Château Nardou features a terrace with garden furniture, a well-kept garden, free Wi-Fi throughout, and wine tasting.The cottage and room at Château Nardou come with a flat-screen TV, individual heating, and private bathrooms with a shower and toilet. The cottage also includes a fully-equipped kitchen and BBQ facilities.The continental breakfast is served daily and you can also share a meal with other guests upon request and booking. Cellar visits and tastings are also available upon request.Château Nardou is 37 mi from the center of Bordeaux and free private parking is provided on site making the guest house an ideal base from which to explore Dordogne by car.
- Very beautiful place, nice people, good wine, pleasant new equipment, everything perfect. Large space for 2 people, beautiful sitting outdoors, quiet place. Very good breakfast.
- A beautiful place to stay! Peaceful and relaxing with kind and attentive hosts who provided a lovingly prepared breakfasts.
- Stone cottage with exposed beams made for great atmosphere. Well equipped kitchen, cool inside even though days were warm. Swimming pool was a bonus. Wine made on site is very good quality.
- Great Welcome from Florence even though we arrived 2 hours early. Wine tasting and tour was a really good experience. Would return if in the area. Very peaceful. Gorgeous views of vineyard and countryside
- It was just absolutely amazing, so friendly, quiet and just so relaxing. Everything was just Perfect and for that price incredible.
Le Domaine Du Haut Preau
Located in Saint-Palais-de-Négrignac, Le Domaine Du Haut Preau features a tennis court and a garden. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature pool views.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests can use the sauna. You can play ping pong at Le Domaine Du Haut Preau.Saint-Émilion is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-aigulin Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Aigulin Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!