10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sains Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Sains Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sains Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sains Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sains Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sains Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sains Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sains Brittany:
Chambres d’Hôtes Fleur de Sel
Providing free Wi-Fi, this B&B is located in Roz-sur-Couesnon, 4.3 mi from Mont-Saint-Michel and 6.2 mi from Dol-de-Bretagne. It features a garden with BBQ facilities, children’s playground and a communal kitchen.With a garden view, all of the rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Fleur de Sel include a wardrobe, desk and sofa. They have a private bathroom with shower, toilet, hairdryer and free toiletries.A homemade breakfast is included in the price and served in the dining area. Additional meals are available upon request.Saint-Malo is a 30-minute drive away and Cancale is 12 mi away.
- A very warm welcome. The owner was lovely and she was very helpful when planning our itinerary. The breakfast was a truly fantastic experience: the selection of food was outstanding with both local and homemade produce. It was also a nice touch with all guests sitting together around a large farmhouse table. Highly recommend a stay here for visiting Mont St Michel and Saint Malo. Cancale was also a very pleasant town to visit. Another bonus was the quietness of the area, and the lovely scenery. Would recommend to families in particular, and would definitely revisit to explore this area further.
- This is the second time we stayed in Fleur de Sel and both times it exceeded our expectations. Great people, great homemade breakfast, nice facilities and super value-for-money. Will stay there again our next time in Normandy/Brittany.
The location was peaceful and quiet. It was within close proximity to some tourist attractions.
The room was clean and nicely decorated.
The breakfast was good but too much for us every day.
- A beautiful place to stay, with an exceptional breakfast, run by a friendly and welcoming family
Very friendly and helpful people
Large garden with facilities for kids and large parking
Chambres Les Salles
Located in Beauvoir, Chambres Les Salles is 3.1 mi from Mont-Saint-Michel and 16 mi from Avranches. It offers individually decorated rooms, a garden and free Wi-Fi access in public areas.Rooms and suites include a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a spa bath or a multi-jet shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room.The bus that leads directly to Mont-Saint-Michel stops at Beauvoir-la-Grève, 0.6 mi from the property. Cancale and Saint Malo are both 30 mi from the property, and free private parking is available on site.
- It was such a simple B and B but we loved it! It was so close to Mont Saint Michele and had a lovely vista of it!
- Very nice host good location, good breakfasthostmade all his own jams.
- The place to stay for a friendly welcome, great night sleep and hearty breakfast.
- We are really very grateful to the host. He is very considerate and helpful
- Breakfast was amazing, especially the jams! Very goid location for visiting Mont Saint-Michel
Set within a garden and overlooking the lake, La Bergerie is a B&B located in Roz-sur-Couesnon. Free WiFi access is available in public areas and free bikes are provided to discover the area.The rooms at La Bergerie have a private entrance, a garden view and an electric kettle. Each room features a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. You will have access to a shared kitchen and BBQ facilities.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The seaside is 2.5 mi away and Mont Saint Michel is 11 mi from this B&B. The property provides free private parking and Rennes Airport is 37 mi away.
BREAKFAST and STAFF. Comfortable and very clean. The farm house atmosphere and parking , there are good restrants locally.
- Friendly welcome good breakfast and goat’s milk, good location for visiting and walks. I would go back
- Beautiful rustic countryside experience. The host were genuinely welcoming and made the whole experience a very pleasant one.
- The location is beautiful and peaceful with lots of animals. Great hospitality shown by the owners, who were really helpful in our journey, giving tips on parking, restaurants and places to visit. Nice and clean room. The breakfast was eccellent. I would definitely stay here again.
- In the country. Jacqie and Justine were wonderful hosts.
- BREAKFAST and STAFF. Comfortable and very clean. The farm house atmosphere and parking , there are good restrants locally.
A L’Ombre du Mont St Michel
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, A L’Omber du Mont St Michel is a B&B located in the countryside of Huisnes-sur-Mer, just 1.2 mi from the Mont Saint-Michel. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms come equipped with a fridge and microwave. Each has a terrace opening onto the garden, a desk and a seating area. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. It features homemade crepes, cold cuts, cheese, gingerbread, jam and fruits. Eggs are also available, upon prior reservation.Free bicycles are available to discover the area and you can relax on the shared lounge. The property offers free private parking.
- The house was so comfortable and peaceful. Katia our hostess was very helpful and made us a delicious breakfast each morning. The setting was beautiful and close to Le Mont St Michel. We loved everything about it.
. The ground floor room is very comfortable and specious Good bed
Katia is extremely cordial and trying to help in everything
- Katia is a super host. She make sure all was ready for us upon arrival and everything was perfect. The garden is lovely and we had access to the pool which was great, the water just the right temperature! The room itself is very comfortable and private, and the bathroom was perfectly clean and convenient, with anything you would need. She provided an excellent breakfast for us the following morning. Also, access to Mont St Michel is excellent from this place, less than 5 minutes drive. All was great and exceeded our expectations.
- Lovely hosts and loved their dog and four cats. Nice swimming pool. Made to feel so at home here and nothing was too much trouble. Really comfortable bed. Tea and coffee facilities and a fridge in our room. Lots of interesting things to look at and so close to Mont St Michel. Lovely breakfast.
- Extremely comfy bed. Excellent breakfast. Host provided very good recommendations for restuarants. Swimming pool was a bonus and warm as it has a cover.
Aux Chambres du Mont
Aux chambres du Mont is located in Huisnes-sur-Mer, just 4.3 mi from the famous Mont Saint-Michel and 12 mi from Avranches. Free WiFi access is offered. Free public parking is available at a location nearby.Rooms here will provide you with a view of the Mont Saint-Michel, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom is complete with a shower. Central heating is available.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Aux chambres du Mont.St-Malo is 34 mi away and Fougères is 26 mi from the property.
- Fantastic place for the price! Get the preskfast for the extra 9€, worth every cent. Very nice lady, speak little English but is so kind and willing to help. I asked for a cutting a a houseplant she had, she nodded. I took the cutting, then she came out with a damp paper towel and plastic bag! The room was very small, but you need no more. Towels were line dried. And smelled natural fresh, not perfumed. Decor is modern and fresh, looks just like the pictures. For the price, I would certainly stay here again. Great distant view of Mont St Michel from our room. Great crepe restaurant just 1.1 miles away. Dinner of mussels, desert crepe’ and wine for 2, only 19€!
- Very tidy, great place to stay. Tasty dinner, friendly personnel.
- We had pre-ordered dinner which was beautifully prepared and presented – a great convenience since we were tired after a long day of touring Normandy.
- Great location to visit the surrounding areas, friendly staff, very clean room
- Lovely welcome and views of mt st Michel as promised
Chambre D’hôtes Les Tesnières – Baie du Mont St Michel
The traditional guest house Les Tesnières is located in Crollon, just 6.2 mi from Mont Saint Michel and 17 mi from Normandy’s beaches.Each room here will provide you with a TV, an electric kettle and a private bathroom.St Jacques Airport is 40 mi away. The property offers free parking and the Pontorson Train Station is reached after 6.2 mi.
- The owner is very friendly and we recieved usefull information and the location is great
- An amazing place to stay if travelling to MSM! Unbelievably responsive, kind, interesting and willing to help owner, a lady of about 45 years old. Helped us in many ways. Very clean room with all you need. Great authentic breakfast with fresh everything! Fantastic view of countryside, fresh air, cows in a meadow, wooden fence, a well, stones on the ground… If you like rustic landscapes and views, you will absolutely love this place!
- The farmland property is charming as well as its owner, Nadine. She was very helpful answering all of our questions and supplying suggestions as to restaurants in the closest town. The suggested restaurant we chose, Eugenies, turned out to be very, very good and our favorite of our three weeks in France! We also loved the freshly baked bread that Nadine served with breakfast…mmmmgood!
The first hotel ( just looking for cheap ones) that offered breakfast within the price. Nadine Hergault, the lady that holds this hotel, was very friendly, told us everything about the locations (restaurants, good sight to see Saint Michelle at night..), prepared a French breakfast, explaining everthing. The first hotel-keeper we met, that actually could interact in English.
The room was very nice, clean, love for detail. You could park there too. It was in the nowheres, but since there is Saint Michelle, you wont get a better price for what you get. The driving to Saint Michelle was ok.
Definitely would go there again!
Personne très agréable et chaleureuse.
L endroit est appréciable et au calme. Chambre spacieuse.
Le petit déjeuner est bon avec confiture et brioche maison.
Je recommande cet endroit
L’Orée du Mont
L’Orée du Mont is offering accommodations in Pontorson. The property has free bikes, as well as a garden. Free WiFi is available.At L’Orée du Mont, all rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a coffee machine, while selected rooms include a terrace and others also offer garden views. At L’Orée du Mont each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Guests at L’Orée du Mont can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at L’Orée du Mont will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pontorson, like cycling.Saint Malo is 24 miles from L’Orée du Mont, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles away. Dinard Bretagne Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Nicole and Pierre are a charming couple who make you feel at home. Very kind, taking care of everything and providing very helpful recommendations (as visiting Mont Saint Michel Abbey at night or the local beaches to go with our daughters).
The house is beautiful, very welcoming, decorated with a lot of style and charm. They have a wonderful garden.
The breakfast is excellent with a great variety of home-made products (yoghourt, cakes, jams, crepes…).
The location is perfect to visit Mont Saint Michel and some other villages in the surroundings, as Saint Malo, Dinan…
- Perfect spot near mont Saint Michel. We were a couple on a cycling tour. Our bikes were kindly stored safely in the garage and pierre kindly gave us a lift to mont st Michel and back. It was a perfect stay for our first wedding anniversary in the suite ! Nicole and Pierre kindly gave us a bottle of champagne to celebrate!! Our room was fantastic and there was plenty of nespreso coffee on tap! Breakfasts were home made including the jams/preserves/bread/brioche and plenty of effort for clearly put into this! Nothing is too much trouble for these hosts and we felt honoured to be there! Would definitely recommend.
- Nicole and Pierre were superb hosts. Very hospitable.The rooms are beautiful and spacious. The gardens well maintained.Excellent breakfasts!
- This is a fantastic place to stay. The property is beautifully decorated and situated in a quiet area of Pontorson. Breakfast was delicious with local products and homemade goodies. Our hosts were extremely welcoming and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.
Everything was just great with our stay there, nearly Mt. St. Michel and I would like to thanks Nicole and her husband so much for the super surprised breakfast!! it’s a pity we couldn’t stay more nights because we have another plan to go.
But if my friend ask me, I will definitely recommend “L’Orée du Mont” to them.
- Nicole and Pierre are a charming couple who make you feel at home. Very kind, taking care of everything and providing very helpful recommendations (as visiting Mont Saint Michel Abbey at night or the local beaches to go with our daughters).
Chambre d’hôte is offering accommodations in Pontorson. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.At chambre d’hôte, all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Chambre d’hôte provides some accommodations with garden views, and every room has a electric tea pot. The rooms come with a seating area.Saint Malo is 25 miles from chambre d’hôte, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 26 miles from the property.
First of all, the women running this B&B went above and beyond to help me rearrange my plans at the last minute when something went awry (as they do from time to time when travelling). She was so much more accommodating than was expected and it really helped save my visit to Pontorson and MSM. I’m so grateful to her!
Beyond that, the bed and bedroom were incredibly comfortable with a nice mattress and comfortable bedding (in layers!) and the location is easily accessible for the train station and the bus to MSM. Delicious little breakfast the next morning of bread and jam, coffee, and orange juice. Would absolutely stay again.
- Location, property type and wonderful host – we had so much fun trying to interpret each other and with my Canadian partner who studied French at school we had a ton of laughs.
- Beautiful place, room and bathroom is clean, spacious and comfy. In the morning sweet and delicious breakfast with homemade French jams, fresh coffee by Madame. We arrived there to run Mont Saint Michel Marathon. Very close to Pontorson centre and nice creperies. Easy access to Mont Saint Michel. Note that to communicate well with Madame, you should speak a bit French. 🙂
- Nous avons eu un très bon accueil. La propreté des lieux était impeccable. La dame de la maison nous a donné plusieurs informations touristiques. Nous nous sommes sentis à l’aise des notre arrivée. Je recommande cette maison qui se situait pas très loin du Mont St-Michel.
- Anne Marie è molto cordiale, gentile e disponibile. Piena di suggerimenti e consigli pratici.
- First of all, the women running this B&B went above and beyond to help me rearrange my plans at the last minute when something went awry (as they do from time to time when travelling). She was so much more accommodating than was expected and it really helped save my visit to Pontorson and MSM. I’m so grateful to her!
Chambres à 7 km du Mt St Michel
Chambres à 4.3 miles du Mt St Michel in Huisnes-sur-Mer provides accommodations with barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.The rooms in Chambres à 4.3 miles du Mt St Michel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a coffee machine and a shared bathroom, while selected rooms have a kitchen. Guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.You can play ping pong at Chambres à 4.3 miles du Mt St Michel.Saint Malo is 26 miles from Chambres à 4.3 miles du Mt St Michel, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- I am very happy that choose this place during my journey! I felt there very comfortable and calm. Frendly meeting, soft big bed and tasty breakfast with self-made jams. Chambers situated in the beginning of nice village where there are no noisy roads and croud of tourists.
- Perfect place – near to Mt.St.Michel, but very quiet. Very nice and obliging owners. We had a great time here. The landlady did the laundry for us and the breakfast was huge and delicious every day.
- Cheap accommodation in an expensive area. Parking available on property. Several good quality restaurants were available 2 to 4 km away. Breakfast included several home made jams and examples of local food. Staff were helpful.
- Very welcoming host. Delicious home-made breakfast. Very near to Mont Saint Michel.
- The male owner is very helpful and accommodating.
Le Marquis De La Guintre
One of our top picks in Courtils.Located in Courtils, Le Marquis De La Guintre offers a shared lounge. The guesthouse provides a Grill/bbq restaurant as well as free WiFi.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Marquis De La Guintre has a sun terrace.Saint Malo is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 29 miles from Le Marquis De La Guintre.
Nice view of Mont Sainte Michael from the distance.
Big room. Friendly staff. She tried her best to explain and informed us everything about the property and tourist attraction nearby in english.
Good food. And you will got the real french breakfast.
- Fabulous view and wonderful to be woken up by roosters and ducks
- Lovely welcoming people good room fab shower and amazing breakfast
- Too bad we stayed only one night… The place was great – big, comfy and clean room, the breakfast was amazing, we also had dinner there. The owners were super friendly and they provided some very useful tips. Would definitely stay there again.
Friendly people, so beautiful Environment.
This a family house where you can enjoy the French hospitality.
- Nice view of Mont Sainte Michael from the distance.
Top Guest Houses In Sains Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sains Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sains Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sains Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!