10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sailly-le-Sec Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Sailly-le-Sec Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sailly-le-sec Picardy:
Chambre d’hotes Le Hamel
Chambre d’hotes Le Hamel in Le Hamel provides accommodations with barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a private bathroom. The property provides free WiFi.The rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The guesthouse has some accommodations with river views, and rooms contain a electric tea pot.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Chambre d’hotes Le Hamel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Hamel, like hiking.Amiens is 13 miles from the accommodation. Beauvais Tille Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Great care had been taken to make the room bright and cheerful. We sensed this would be a special holiday experience from the outset. Breakfast was very good as well.
- We arrived late and was met by the owners father, who spoke no English but was very warm and welcoming. Our room was very clean and well presented. We had to leave before breakfast, But wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
- Perfect location for visiting the Somme area and the Sir John Monash Centre. Comfortable and great breakfast provided by hosts
- Like eveything, had travelled from Luxembourg, had a great sleep and hearty breakfast.
- The sence of tranquility as you walked out of the accomodation into the alfresco seating area overlooking the back yard and the river somme. the beauty of the surrounding area and the peace and quiet at night.
La Grange du Verger
La Grange du Verger is located in Villers-Bretonneux and features free bikes. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. Rooms are equipped with a patio.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. At La Grange du Verger, the rooms include a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at the accommodation.You can play darts at La Grange du Verger.Amiens is 10 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Wow, what wonderful people. This is family run and they couldnt do enough to welcome me and make sure that I was settled. Beautiful room and the biggest bathroom I’ve seen. This is the perfect location if you want to base yourself in the Somme, walking distance to everything in town or use the bikes to ride to the memorial in 10 minutes. Breakfast was sensational. As I said, there was nothing more I could ask for, wonderful people running a great litttle family business. I will be back.
- Our hosts were very welcoming after a long day of travel. The welcome included the Australian flag on a flagpole at the gate! And a wonderful bonus was the very generous breakfast laid out for us the next morning. A great visit – thank you.
The breakfast was amazing! Never seen so much cheese presented for breakfast.
- Nice modern bathroom,good breakfast. Kitchen available if you wish to cook.
This property was the most wonderful place to stay – an absolute gem of a find. The owners were so helpful and obliging- our GPS was not across the streets there and the owner came down to the main shop and showed us the way – map for accessing the supermarket – wonderful breakfast – local produce including mirabelle plums from the orchard and a plum cake made with the plums.
Wonderful to have so much space. So much light it was easy to see what we were doing.
Le Relais De L’Aube
Le Relais De L’Aube is located in Villers-Bretonneux, 2,300 feet from French-Australian Museum. Free private parking and free WiFi are available on site. Guests can enjoy a fitness room and a mediation room.Located on the second floor, the rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a seating area and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge and a garden at the property. Restaurants, bars and a bakery can be found within walking distance.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Roye is 17 mi from Le Relais De L’Aube, while Péronne is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 34 mi from the property. TGV Haute-Picardie Train Station is a 23-minute drive away.
- Was very welcoming making us feel like being home and went above and beyond to make our stay very good.
Large room and incredible shower
Very friendly host who gave helpful advice
- Excellent help when wishing to see an english-speaking doctor.
- Francoise was the perfect host. We had such a great time and enjoyed the conversation. The room was comfortable and spacious with some great additional touches such as games. Breakfast was delicious. Francoise also kindly drove us to the station to make sure we made the train back to Paris. I can’t thank you enough Francoise for your generous hospitality!
- Our stay at le Relais de L’Aube was wonderful. We were greeted by our delightful and enthusiastic hosts Francois and Francoisse who ensured our stay to be a special one. Our bed was the most comfortable one we have slept in anywhere! Francoisse prepared a delicious breakfast. Overall we had a very enjoyable stay here. Well done!
Le Clos de Vitermont
Located in Englebelmer, Le Clos de Vitermont has a garden and a shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property has free WiFi.All rooms are equipped with an oven, microwave, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Rooms are equipped with a TV, and some accommodations at the guesthouse have a garden view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Amiens is 18 miles from Le Clos de Vitermont. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages
Located in Amiens, Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages offers 4-star accommodations with free bikes, barbecue facilities and a garden. The property is around 2.6 miles from Zénith d’Amiens, 1.1 miles from The Floating gardens Park and 1.3 miles from Berny’s Museum. Guests can enjoy river views.All rooms at Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages come with a TV and a kitchen. Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages provides some units with garden views, and the rooms include a shared bathroom. At Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages, rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.Fishing and canoeing are among the activities that guests of Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages can find nearby.Tribunal de Grande Instance of Amiens is 1.4 miles from Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages. Beauvais Tille Airport is 31 miles away.
- Hubert, the owner, was wonderful. Super friendly, really helpful and made the stay all the better.
- The lovely host, who explained a lot about the vicinity and could bear with my French, the gorgeous spacious garden, the boat trip with the boat that the property provides, the possibility to use a bike to go to the local bakery in the morning – or do more, if one so wishes.
- The beautiful bijous accommodation and the gorgeous gardens. The pony called Pérlé was so cute and a lovely aspect of the owner Hubert’s estate! We took full advantage of the bikes available and took the boat out up the little tributaries running around Hubert’s property. Mr Hubert Sergeant is a wonderful host and has a wonderful sense of humour. The walks or bike rides along the canal are absolutely wonderful and the allotment gardens on either side are a joy to look at. They really take pride in them, both vegetables and flowers. I really really would love to go back and stay as Hubert’s place is a perfect setting and the best house and he is so much fun!
- Beautiful, idyllic little house. Great location on a small canal.
- Beautiful location, stunning property and gardens, super friendly host and loved the boat trip on offer!
Located in Hangest-en-Santerre, 12 mi from Amiens and 9.3 mi from the WW1 sites, L’Hortensia Blanc is a guest house providing free Wi-Fi access and free bikes. Cooking workshops are organized upon request and at an additional cost.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a terrace and an electric kettle. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Homemade meals provided by the host can also be requested in advance by reservation only (48 hours prior to the arrival) and for a supplement.During warmer months, guests can enjoy the garden and the terrace. L’Hortensia Blanc offers free private parking.
- Breakfast was excellent and host superb! Garden next to the cottage was charming and a fantastic place to relax with a glass of wine after a day of sightseeing.
- This should be a destination B&B! The rooms were very comfortable and the owner is also an excellent chef. Both nights we had dinner at his onsight restaurant and the food was fantastic.
- The little guest house was so private and lovely! Breakfast was delish and the welcome that we received made us feel right at home. Wonderful place to stay!
- Unique.. And the picnic supper and bottle of wine the the owner prepared for us was excellent.. Thenk you very much
- Beautiful house, lovely spacious rooms, comfortable bed – food was excellent and Fabrice was really good company. Loved it and would definitely stay again
La Maison de Vincent
La Maison de Vincent is a guest house located in Amiens. The property is located a 10-minute’s walk from a bus stop, giving access to Amiens city center within 20 minutes. La Maison de Vincent features free WiFi throughout the property.The double room offers a seating area and a sink. Guests will have access to shared bathroom facilities, kitchen and garden. Guests may also request a homemade meal prepared with local products, at an additional cost.Amiens Train Station is 1.2 mi from the property and the Floating gardens Park is a 10-minute drive away. The Baie de Somme is an hour drive from La Maison de Vincent, while the Somme Remembrance Trails are 50 minutes away by car. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 39 mi from the guest house.
- Vincent was the most convivial host, offering good local knowledge and comfortable accommodation. He recommended a great local restaurant, and offered a great breakfast. Will use again if I return to Amiens.
- Unique and stylish property with a light and airy character. The bedroom was spacious and felt very private. Our host, Vincent was fantastic and couldn’t have done more to help us feel at home and enjoy our stay in Amiens; he even helped jump start our car after we checked out!
- The host was charming and hospitable but we felt uncomfortable sharing his personal space despite him saying make ourselves at home
- Vincent est absolument adorable, il nous a coache durant notre séjour aussi bien qu’un guide touristique, sans parler de l’excellente table servie comme chez des amis. À ne pas manquer !
Une première en chambre d’hôtes pour moi et un grand plaisir à tous les niveaux: accueil , confort, maison, chambre, tidéj’, conseils, partage etc…. La maison de Vincent a été parfaite pour nous pendant 2 nuits. Quartier calme et silencieux.
Que dire si ce n’est que nous reviendrons. Cordialement
Le 3 fuscien – Henriville Gare
One of our top picks in Amiens.Offering views of the garden, Le 3 fuscien – Henriville Gare offers guest house accommodations in Amiens. A heated indoor pool is at guests’ disposal until 22:00 everyday.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Le 3 fuscien – Henriville Gare features free WiFi throughout the property.Zénith d’Amiens is 1.4 mi from Le 3 fuscien Chambres d’Hôtes, while Berny’s Museum is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 31 mi from Le 3 fuscien – Henriville Gare.
- Our hosts were so friendly and charming, going out of their way to recommend vegetarian restaurants (a challenge in France) and drawing us maps to get there. Room was lovely, excellent bed, lovely shower, well decorated and jolly, with a desk. Great wifi. A beautiful, large old property, breakfast is taken in the loggia, and ours included freshly made banana pancakes, omelette, croissants and home made jam. The swimming pool was a lovely bonus too. A short walk into town, and amazing free parking outside. I wanted to steal the cat, what a cutie.
The rooms where very nice, the staff very helpful, the building has character and very what I would describe as authentic French.
Some areas outside the room lack detail. Work in progress.
- The breakfasts were excellent. There was homemade jam in interesting flavours, delicious bread, fresh fruit and pancakes, and we could also have had a cooked breakfast had we wanted one. We enjoyed a relaxing swim in the pool.
- Everything was great – really nice comfortable quiet room. Location was terrific – everything in walking distance. Lovely city too.
- Location, was close, the back yard idealic. The breakfast were yummy
Relais O16 is a contemporary guest house set in a former hunting lodge in central Amiens. It has 2 bedrooms and an open-plan kitchen, while Amiens Train Station is located only 1,000 feet away.With a flat-screen TV, the living room features floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for plenty of light. Bedrooms are set upstairs and the bathroom is complete with a heated towel rail. Free WiFi is available.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Noter Dame of Amiens Cathedral (1,950 feet) and Zénith d’Amiens (1.3 mi). This guest house is 31 mi from Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport.
- Unique location, beautiful courtyard , the gite is part of an old mansion house
- Property is in a very central yet quiet location. Owner is friendly and helpful. Breakfast was really good and the kitchen very well equipped. Loved the privacy of the cottage.
- The proximity to the town centre and a perfect space to relax in
- Great location, right in the heart of the town, very helpful owner, private parking available.
- Great location, everything is within walking distance, comfortable bed
One of our best sellers in Amiens! Featuring a garden, L’Annexe Amiens is located in Amiens, 1.1 miles from Zénith d’Amiens. Built in 1920, the property is within just half a mile of Berny’s Museum and a 19-minute walk of The Floating gardens Park. The property has free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom, and some rooms will provide you with a patio.A continental breakfast is served at the property.L’Annexe Amiens has a terrace.Tribunal de Grande Instance of Amiens is a 9-minute walk from the accommodation, while University of Picardie Jules Verne is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 30 miles from L’Annexe Amiens.
- Staff very helpful and friendly, rooms were nice and quite big
- Friendly hostess and lovely simple breakfast delivered on time requested
- Location a ten minute walk into town. The host gave us plenty of information on where to go where’s nice to eat. The decor of the house is lovely and modern, very clean. Bathroom was very spacious. We stayed on the first floor
- Margaux is an excellent host. The rooms were very comfortable and the lction excellent for exploring Amiens. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty.
- Very pleasant owners with all aspects great. Only negative was the 3rd floor and hard to carry two large bags.
Top Guest Houses In Sailly-le-sec Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sailly-le-Sec Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!