10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saigneville Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saigneville Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saigneville Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saigneville Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saigneville Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saigneville Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saigneville Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saigneville Picardy:
Suivez le Lapin Blanc
Located in Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme in a former mansion, Suivez le Lapin Blanc offers a terrace with outdoor furniture and guest rooms decorated in the theme of cinema classics. Le Crotoy is only a 15-minute drive away.Each suite features a flat-screen TV, a seating area and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast include a variety of breads, pastries, homemade cakes, fresh fruit salad, jams, hot drinks and smoothies is provided each morning at Suivez le Lapin Blanc. Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace during nice weather.Cayeux-sur-Mer Beach is only 7.5 mi away and Marquenterre Bird Park is a 35-minute drive from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and nonsmoking rooms.
- Excellent included breakfasts. Bed and all facilities characterful and enjoyable.
- Excellent breakfast and great discussions with the host.
- The room was extra large and the bed was super comfortable. The mere name of the B&B was attractive and it was a great experience to have a room furnished and decorated following the theme of “Back to the Future”. The town itself is charming and we were a bit afraid about the parking possibilities. However, the hostess gave us detailed instructions on how to drive to the free car park the easy way back down to the town. The breakfast was absolutely unforgettable – including home-made pancakes and the host was such a good entertainer and paid attention to all of us (three couples from different countries). We would have stayed longer but it was sold out. Saint Valery is a gem from early morning to the beautiful sunset and low tide.
- This is an experience. We were in the Mary Popping suite. It was charming and great fun. I love the whole idea of the hotel. We will be back again.
A lovely building in a great location. Our room was as expected, clean, comfortable, warm, good facilities and as promised had a Movie theme.
The owners were friendly and accommodating and despite our very poor knowledge of the French language, were happy to speak English. Breakfast was simple but really tasty with a good choice of bread, cake and pastries with the option of additional cheeses, cold meats and eggs if required. Tea and coffee in the room with a kettle.
We had to cut our trip slightly short due to my Wife not being well but I would certainly recommend this establishment to anyone staying in the area.
Au Jardin des Deux Ponts
Just a 5-minute walk from the town center and 1,000 feet from Abbéville Train Station, Au Jardin des Deux Ponts offers apartment accommodations set in a 11483 ft² garden.The accommodations at Au Jardin des Deux Ponts includes a TV, free Wi-Fi access, a hairdryer, towels, free toiletries and beds made upon arrival.Guests can request the breakfast option, where everything for preparing their own breakfast in the room, including bread, cheese, ham, yogurt and facilities for making hot drinks will be provided in the accommodations.The hosts can also deliver pastries from the bakery upon request.The city center, theater, cinema, restaurants and shops are 650 feet away and Bay of Somme Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away. Château de Rambures and Abbeville Golf Club are both 2.2 and 3.4 mi away. The Marquenterre Bird Park, Valloires Gardens and Amiens are a 35-minute drive away.
I was with my wife, and we want to bring my future children and come back again. We loved the atmosphere of countryside and the garden full of rich variety of botanical lives and flowers and with a small romantic pond. It even has a terrace to look over the garden, you can enjoy the view from the window, too. It was just amazing. I totally understand why the name the name of this place is au ‘jardin(garden)’ between two bridges.
The location is also great. Not that far from the station, and right in front, you can find a big carrefour. Easy to do some grocery shopping.
I love neighborhood in the town, too. It is a small town in the countrysides with very kind people. You can try a French fine restaurant at a reasonable price.
- Everything in the accommodation was perfect. There was also the most beautiful garden for guests to use and enjoy. Florence and Joseph are the most considerate hosts we have ever experienced and we wanted for nothing. Superb location.w
- Full of character and well located near railway station. Apartment roomy and fully equipped with all electrical appliances. Charming owner who was able to provide lots of information on local restaurants etc. Superb gardens and very peaceful.
- Florence was an excellent hostess- very friendly and helpful. Supplied everything you needed for a great breakfast with fresh baguettes and croissants delivered outside your door every morning and a very well stocked fridge. Lovely, large ,peaceful,private garden.
- Everything! It was the loveliest place with the nicest people. Florence and Joseph bent over backwards to make it a home from home. Stunning gardens, amazing breakfast and a truly genuine welcome that made us feel like VIPs. So great we wanted to move in! 100% positive experience…which is rare!
- I was with my wife, and we want to bring my future children and come back again. We loved the atmosphere of countryside and the garden full of rich variety of botanical lives and flowers and with a small romantic pond. It even has a terrace to look over the garden, you can enjoy the view from the window, too. It was just amazing. I totally understand why the name the name of this place is au ‘jardin(garden)’ between two bridges.
Les Trois Roses
Les Trois Roses is located a 10-minute walk from the center of Abbeville and 1,950 feet from Abbeville Train Station. It offers free WiFi and a large garden with a terrace and a vegetable patch.The romantically decorated guest room at Le Trois Roses includes an electric kettle and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer and a shower. Towels are provided.A breakfast basket including homemade jam is served every morning at Les Trois Roses, and restaurants are found within walking distance.Exit 2 of the A28 motorway is 2.2 mi away. The property is 2,150 feet from the banks of the Somme River and 14 mi from the beaches of Saint-Valery-sur-Somme.
- We toured France for two weeks this was the best bb we stayed in and the friendlyst
This was a lovely house. Excellent accommodation and lovely hostess.
The breakfast was fantastic. Lovely village nearby and pizzas were great from the local take away.
- A beautiful environment, lovely and most helpful owners with a good command of English and a most comfortable suite.
This is a beautiful place to stay with a lovely private place to enjoy.
We would suggest that it is really worth staying an extra day or two at this venue.
Beautiful and very special.
Many thanks from P & J Ireland.
- The fantastic breakfast, delivered to my room by the owner in a wicker basket and full of delicious home-made jams and fruit juice, plus fruit, fresh bread, yoghurt and coffee – a great start to the day.
Set just outside Abbeville, Le Loft guest house is located 1.2 mi from Abbeville Museum in the city center. You will have access to the large garden with a terrace and breakfast is included.Decorated in a traditional style, this suite is set in a separate building beside the owner’s private house. It features a terrace and a living room with a TV and radio. The private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer.The owners will deliver the continental breakfast to your suite in the morning, and a coffee machine and a fridge provided in the suite’s dining area.With free parking on site and bikes available to borrow for free, this property is a 20-minute drive from Crécy Forest.
- In good position on main road into town. Very peaceful setting at back of house. large garden for children to explore.
- Excellent breakfast and very comfortable and private accommodation.
- Property was on a main road but the accommodation was located at the back and we could step out into the garden. Very quiet and beautiful. The host was very genial and happy to tell us about all the vegetables. Breakfast was typically French. We had told them that I was a coeliac and they provided special breakfast with gluten free crackers and, my favourite madeleines for me. Much appreciated. Comfortable stay and recommend.
- Good for a stay fot a few days to sightsee around Abbeville
- The welcome. Breakfast. The studio itself was very comfortable. Wish we could have stayed for longer.
Château du Romerel – Baie de Somme
Château du Romerel – Baie de Somme offers rooms in Saint-Valery-sur-Somme. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom, while selected rooms here will provide you with a sea view. Some include a TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 23 mi from the guest house, while Dieppe is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 22 mi from Château du Romerel – Baie de Somme.
- This is a beautiful hotel in a lovely location. Very nicely decorated, very quiet, huuuuuuge bed and great bathroom. The breakfast was very good, and so were the staff. I would stay here again, but I’d come for a couple of nights to make the most of the facilities and location.
- The castle is situated on a hillslope with a view on the Baie de Somme. The castle is surrounded by its own park with ancient trees and abundant flowers. The location is close to the historic part of saint-Vallery sur Somme. The atmosphere in the hotel is well kept classic. The spacious room has antique furnature and a good king size bed.
- Marine seemed to know when you needed her. She was there to help you with bike renting, resto and region tips and she is ever so kind. Marvellous breakfast. Spacious rooms. We would actually prefer to keep this our secret !
- Gorgeous parc, exquisite view, the personnel very friendly and welcoming, delicious breakfast and very clean and nice suite. We’ll stay here again anytime!
- Lovely comfortable, large beds. The lady who I assumed to be the owner is charming. Lovely place to stay.
Located in Nibas, Chez Thérèse provides a garden and free WiFi. Guests can use a terrace.Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Each room has a shared bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 29 miles from Chez Thérèse. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 29 miles from Chez Thérèse.
No reviews yet.
Côté Prairie is located in Épagne-Épagnette. Among the various facilities of this property are free bikes, barbecue facilities and a garden. Facilities include a terrace and free WiFi is available.All guest rooms at Côté Prairie are equipped with a seating area. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have garden views. At Côté Prairie all rooms come with a closet and a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Côté Prairie.Amiens is 23 miles from Côté Prairie, while Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 13 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Bray-lès-Mareuil, Hortensias offers free WiFi. With a garden, the property also features a terrace and a garden of 13123 ft². Rooms are equipped with a terrace with views of the lake.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hortensias.A boat can be rented to enjoy the pond.Amiens is 22 mi from the accommodations, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- The hosts were adorable and make you feel home and welcome. I appreciated the cup of tea and the chat with the hosts despite the late evening. Very social ebening in a nice and simple atmosphere, really enjoyed it 😊👍
- Les proprietaires tres sympa, on a passes deux jours parfaites avec soirees excellentes
- Un accueil chaleureux et beaucoup de bienveillance pour que notre séjour touristique se derouie au mieux
- Maison d’hôtes avec lac propriétaire très sympathique avec ses clients, on espère y retourner
Les hôtes sont extrêment sympatiques, acceuillants et disponibles.
Nous avons passés un excellent séjour.
Grand merci à eux et nous vous disons à bientôt si jamais nous revenons dans le coin 🙂
Matthieu & Clarisse
Le Clos des Joncs
Located in Rue, Le Clos des Joncs is 5.6 mi from Merquanterre Park in the Somme Bay area. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.Guest rooms features a microwave, fridge, a kettle, a shower and a wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom with a hairdryer, while certain rooms include garden views.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. Massages are available upon request and according to availability for a fee.Saint Valery sur Somme is a 23-minute drive away and Le Crotoy is 5 mi away. Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport is 18 mi away.
- Very clean and tidy, lovely decor, easy parking and an overall relaxing feel. Delicious breakfast with local bread and cheeses, coffee was great and kept coming, I would recommend and we will be staying again.
- Excellent room and facilities and superb breakfast
- Great breakfast, perfect quiet location.very good money value.
- Tout est bien pensé pour un confort optimum. À recommander chaudement.
L’accueil, le confort et la proximité des lieux que je voulais visiter.
L’indépendance, j’avais ma clé et donc je gérais mes horaires comme je le voulais.
Les infos et conseils de mes hôtes
Les Fine Bulles spa
Offering free WiFi, Les Fine Bulles spa is located in Bourseville. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Les Fine Bulles spa, rooms have a seating area.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Les Fine Bulles spa.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 29 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 29 miles from Les Fine Bulles spa.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saigneville Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saigneville Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saigneville Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saigneville Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!