10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sabenche Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabenche Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sabenche Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabenche Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabenche Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sabenche Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sabenche Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sabenche Galicia:
108 To Santiago
108 To Santiago offers accommodations in Sarria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Lugo is 18 miles from 108 To Santiago, and Monforte de Lemos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- It was a great find on the Camino route from Sarria. Friendly and helpful staff and comfy room.
- We were walking the Camino so 108 was an excellent break for us
- Carlos picked me up at the train station because Vilei is 2 mms from town but right on the Camino. He was totally helpful on all the questions I had..
Comfortable bed and smart room. Location is next to the main Albergue of the village where there is a restaurant.
Good value for money for a private room.
In centre of small town just OUTSIDE of Sarria (note it is not actually IN Sarria but a bit more of a walk along the camino)
Nice comfortable room
Nice restaurant at the hotel next door
Directly in the route of the Camino de Santiago
Casa Barbadelo offers accommodations in Sarria. The guesthouse has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Casa Barbadelo, and Monforte de Lemos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The patio is a great place after a day on the Camino. We recommended it to some friends who loved ithe too. One of the best albergues on the Camino!
- Third time we have stayed here. Friendly, helpful Camino stop. We had a private room. Decent value. When my wife was sick, they helped me get a cab to a pharmacy. We recommend it.
- Fabulous location right on the Camino. It was clean and comfortable.
- PERFECT!!! Wonderful room crystal clear pool and a restaurant to die for. Do not leave the property, it doesn’t get any better.
- Everything was perfect.. I had a great massage. The laundry was done for us while we enjoyed the delicious food.
Pensión La Estación
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión La Estación offers accommodations in Sarria.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Lugo is 17 miles from Pensión La Estación, and Monforte de Lemos is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Pensión La Estación.
- It was a nice room for one night. The service was good from the guy who checked us in.
- I had become ill, and the room offered me privacy, my own bathroom, and the staff was quite helpful, even giving me a ride to a nearby health clinic. The location was great, right next to the bus station.
- Comfortable bed in a very clean, smelly and cozy room, a very good shower.
- the apartment we were offered was very good and roomy
- The pension was right next door to the bus station, which was where we needed to be, and a very short walk to the river where there are lots of restaurants.
Set within a natural setting next to Sarria River, Pensión Blasones is a guest house located in Sarria, 30 minutes’ drive from Lugo. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms have heating and parquet floors. Some have access to a shared bathroom while others have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Bed linen and towels are included.At Pensión Blasones you will find a furnished terrace. Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The area is ideal for hiking or cycling.The property offers free parking and a garage for bikes. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 82.6 miles away.
Excellent service and friendly customer care.
Especially tall guy can speak English. Extremely caring family.
Nice room in a great location, very good to start the short way of St James Way.
The host was very welcoming and helpful providing all info I needed.
- Pretty central location in the new part of town pratically on the Camino
- very clean, comfortable, near the river, hospitable…
- A little out of they way but clean and friendly place to stay on the Camino
- Excellent service and friendly customer care.
Pensión O Camiño
Pensión O Camiño is located in Sarria, just 18 miles from Lugo.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Pensión O Camiño, and Portomarin is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Location just by the stairs leading the Camino out of Sarria. We had a room with en suite bathroom. No reception, so you need to call the landlord upon arrival, but that worked just fine.
- The host was very personable and hospitable. No complaints…it was clean, comfortable, and in a perfect location for the camino.
- Style and location. Really helpful owner delivered our luggage to bus pick up
- It was clean. comfortable and right on the Camino for our first day the next morning. Really nice.
- Everything!!! This is the cleanest place I’ve ever stayed!! The owner and her daughter went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. We arrived by train and they were waiting on the sidewalk for us to make sure we didn’t get lost!! I will definitely stay here again on my next Camino.
Located in Sarria, 17 miles from Lugo, Casa Matías features free WiFi access and private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 19 miles from Casa Matías, and Portomarin is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Good value for money, close to rail & bus station
- Clean, spacious with patio. Got complementaey shampoo, sia, etc. The best part was being picked up at the end if the bridge!!!! Just what we needed after a long day of walking.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was located right off the train station so easy to find. Good value for the price.
- Close to train station, and easy to explore and to walk Camino. Supermarket across the street and a few bars around. Low season and can use the shared bathroom myself.
- I loved the location , the attention of the employees was perfect. Besides the room , I contact them for transfer service(Urban Taxi) from Santiago to Sarria and I love it , the attention of the driver, very profesional, punctual. I’d do it again.
One of our top picks in Sarria.Located in Sarria, 18 miles from Lugo, dp Cristal features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from dp Cristal, and Portomarin is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Amazing place spotlessly clean , staff were so helpful . Food was beautiful and so cheap , dinner and breakfast . Property in great location – property provided bus transfer e12 and also arranged luggage transfer , brilliant services
- Location was very perfect, on camino ways. Owner very kind
- Both room and restaurant were great value for money.
- Super helpful staff to help me navigate the first steps of my camino de Santiago!!!!!
- Perfectly good for a night’s rest. No sign of bedbugs.
Pension Siete en el Camino
One of our best sellers in Sarria! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Siete en el Camino offers accommodations in Sarria.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Siete en el Camino, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Pension Siete en el Camino.
- Extra service provided by the staff member in helping us arrange a taxi to see Samos Monastery. Rooms were clean and had all we needed.
- Everything! Pili made me feel so welcome; like I was home. She helped me with laundry, provided me with water upon arrival, and showed me to my lovely room with private patio. She was also funny, which I appreciated so much. And bed…hands down, the most comfortable bed on the whole Camino!
- Pili is an outstanding host and her approach is simply to do all she can to ensure that her guests are happy. The rooms are great with fab showers and lots of space. The location at the beginning of Sarria is super as it is near the Malecon riverside walkway where the best restaurants can be found …. we loved the food and wine at Meson Roberto!
- Beautiful little pension – lovely staff great location
- Nadia was AMAZING! Tracked down my lost backpack and had it delivered! Did everything with a smile! Such a great experience! She went over and above with being so helpful and all the while non English speaking! Cannot praise her enough!
Located in Sarria in the region of Galicia, 18 miles from Lugo, El Malecon features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the guest house. Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from El Malecon, and Portomarin is 11 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Excellent location for people walking El Camino de Santiago. Comfortable beds
- Big bright room with balcony overlooking the river. Plenty of restaurants right outside your door. Staff very friendly and helpful. A great comfortable stay for a weary Pilgrim.
- Nice comfortable and clean. Microwave, refrigerator and place to do hand laundry. Close to everything. Lovely sound of river from our room. Balcony to view the river.
- Friendly staff. Right on the river so can hear the water rushing past the room.
- Very nice location along the river with the soothing sound of flowing water to sleep by. The room was very clean and modern. Nice size bathroom and shower. small deck with a good view. The Pension is located along a strip of several bars and restaurants and very close to services like banking machines and shops. It is right off the Camino de Santiago and a good stop for those walking the Camino. Even though the room is located above a busy walking promenade, the area became very quiet after dark.
Aqua Rooms Sarria
One of our top picks in Sarria.Aqua Rooms Sarria offers accommodations in Sarria.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Aqua Rooms Sarria, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Aqua Rooms Sarria.
- Marissa was so nice and helpful. Answering every question and providing fantastic suggestions. I don’t believe there could be a better place to stay in Sarria. The beds were very omfortable. The view from the room was gorgeous. Check in and out was simple and easy. The wifi was easy to use.
- This was an amazing place to stay. Everything about it was above and beyond what we expected. Beautifully modernized and decorated. Everthing you could wish for had been anticipated, including tea, coffee and croissants!! The owner was delightful and full of interesting information and tips about visiting the region. I would thoroughly recommend a stay in this charming place.
- We had a four bed room with a little seating area off it and private bathroom. This is an old house renovated into private rooms. Very friendly staff and good luck location. Good place to start the Camino
Everything. Great room & ba
Throom for 4 of us & the owners were so accomodating with helping us. I left my sleeping bag under bed & they still managed to put it with my bag being transported to next Albergue
- Couple that ran this establishment couldn’t do enough to help . Amazing
Top Guest Houses In Sabenche Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sabenche Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sabenche Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sabenche Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!