10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sabayés Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabayés Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sabayés Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabayés Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabayés Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sabayés Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sabayés Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sabayés Aragon:
Hostal Jaime I
Located in Huesca, 31 miles from Jaca, Hostal Jaime I features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barbastro is 28 miles from Hostal Jaime I, and Sabiñánigo is 26 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- staff very friendly – room adequate – nice balcony & mercadona opposite
- We did not stay for breakfast as we had to get on the road early!!
- I thought it was very nice and comfortable hostal for short stay. Has a bar restaurant downstairs and staff was very friendly
- Great location and friendly staff. Bar and food available most times.
Breakfast at only 3 euros v good
Comfortable room with air conditioning
Ideal for stopovers
Hostal Joaquin Costa
One of our best sellers in Huesca! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Joaquin Costa offers accommodations in Huesca.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Jaca is 30 miles from Hostal Joaquin Costa, and Barbastro is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 46 miles from Hostal Joaquin Costa.
The place was clean and the bed was so comfortable , and the staff is so helpful.
The only thing if you can put some English channels ?.
Overall it’s great place.
it was very clean and the staff were friendley and helpfull.
And let us park our motorcycle’s in there garage.
it was like it was brand new.
- Very reasonable, clean, modern hotel in a convenient area short walk to the center.
- Decoration and the bathroom were very good. The organisation of the room was not bad at all, and the bathroom was quite modern and stylish.
- Good bed,bathroom good,balcony great and walking to city centre .
- The place was clean and the bed was so comfortable , and the staff is so helpful.
Set in the center of Huesca, next to the cathedral and City Council building, this affordable guest house enjoys an ideal location for exploring this historic city and surrounding mountains.Visit the Gothic Cathedral in Huesca and stroll around its historical streets. Alternatively, you can spend a day in the Sierra Cañones de Guara nature reserve, or a little further afield you can visit the spectacular Pyrenees Mountains. This is the ideal base from which to enjoy hiking trips, or just the fresh air of this untouched natural setting.The hotel’s rooms have Wi-Fi internet access and TV with international satellite channels.
- The price. Friendly gent on arrival very helpful. Secure parking (with a fee). Good location.
- the staff were amazing! always greeting us every time we went in or out and the younger guy working there was brilliant. I’m not a confident driver and found negotiating the under ground parking a bit nerve wracking so he kindly parked up for me every day ! the hotel was very clean and comfortable and in a perfect location near the cathedral.
- Basic, somewhat dated, but reasonably comfortable family run hostal in a small square in the centre of Huesca. Because of a misunderstanding (whose I do not know!) the proprietor had been expecting two people, and very kindly offered me free garage space at no extra charge.
- Personal del hotel muy amable. Habitación confortable
- The staff was really friendly!! and he even helped us get to places with a useful map around the area. Its a very cosy room as well as we got the quadruple room. The reception was also open 24/7 so when we checked out, it was very easy and fast!
This guest house is in the historic center of Huesca. It is just 650 feet from the Church of Saint Peter, originally built in the 12th Century.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas at the Hostal Lizana. Car rental is possible, and there is a parking lot with good rates.All rooms have a TV with some digital channels and radio. There is a mini-bar in every room. Non-smoking rooms are also available.The Lizana is a short walk from all of Huesca’s monuments. These include the Cathedral, built in 1273.There is a tour desk offering tourist information. Reception is open 24 hours a day.
- location is close to the old city, but this time it wasn’t convenient because of street’s works.
- City centre location with secure garage (extra cost but well worth it) and everything I needed. A well run family business.
- Quiet night, friendly helpful staff, clean and good value for the price.
- Good location. Paid Parking available underground on site. Helpful staff.
- I booked a room with a shared bathroom but was given a room with a private toilet, hand-wash basing and shower. The shower booth was really small but as it was a free upgrade I had no complaints. Everything was clean and the room is well designed to make best use of the space. A small fridge in the shape of a wine chiller was also provided in the room. Although it didn’t chill well and was noisy I still found it useful. Huesca being close to the Pyrenees it was quite cold even in April but the room was heated well by the central heating. The staff were helpful and courteous. They also run the place in a traditional way to respect their guests. It was a very good value for money, thank you.
Located in Huesca, 31 miles from Jaca, San Marcos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barbastro is 28 miles from San Marcos, and Sabiñánigo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Location was downtown Huesca. Staff were pleasant
- breakfast was below expectiations – probably they did not except we should have preakfast., but the person did his best to give us the maximum what was available;
The location suited me. I was in Huesca for one night – very close to tourist attractions in the historical centre, the tourist office, restaurants, and walking distance to the train station. The reception clerks were friendly. I left early the following day so I didn’t have breakfast at the hotel.
Felt safe as a single, female traveller.
- Centre of town with secure parking 100m along the road
- Secure location, at no cost, for bicycles while cars pay. Cheap and efficient laundry.
Abadia de Sietamo
Located in Siétamo in the region of Aragon, 7 miles from Huesca, Abadia de Sietamo features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Aínsa is 30 miles from Abadia de Sietamo, and Boltaña is 29 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, bed comfortable, access easy from the highway, excellent location for visiting the natural parks. A bakery is a few minutes from the hotel…we took advantage of their baked goods, sandwiches and wine.
- Great food, nice staff and good for driving off for a walk the next day.
- Charming old property. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and helpful staff. Dinner was tradional and very good. Excellent value for money.
- The 2-bedroom unit we had a nice country/rustic design. Good value.
- The two staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a lovely seating area in the courtyard. It is a very old, quaint building from the 1700s with bits added on.
Hostal El Centro
Hostal El Centro offers accommodations in Huesca. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jaca is 31 miles from Hostal El Centro, and Barbastro is 28 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- A simple and basic hostel but fantastic value for money and in a really interesting part of the town.
- Location was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful… great stay.
The room&bathroom is simple, but everything is practical and comfortable. Good location, friendly staff, and very economic.
I liked to stay there.
- I really like this place. It is exactly at the city centre so the localisation is great! The room was quite big with a nice and clean bathroom. Taking that into account the price was very low:)
- Wonderfully accomodating and helpful staff, despite a language barrier. Simple and modest, but everything we needed. Nice breakfast. Perfect location just off the high streeet in the old town. Nice old building. Quiet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Rufino offers accommodations in Bolea, just 21 miles from Jaca.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Huesca is 11 miles from Casa Rufino, and Sabiñánigo is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Spotless accommodation, Bar downstairs has very good food Nice village
- Do not look anywhere else, this is the best value around. Traditional food, friendly staff, and cozy accommadations. The patrons of the bar and restaurant are great to have a beer with and talk about Spanish culture.
- Convenient right in town. Good restaurant/bar just below.
- Situated above a very popular local restaurant that serves authentic local food at lunchtimes, in an interesting old town with friendly staff, fast wifi and big rooms.
- El restaurante super económico y riquísimo, de mucha calidad, no te esperabas un restaurante de esa categoría al entrar. En general muy buena relación calidad precio
Hostal Asador Esperanza
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Asador Esperanza offers accommodations in Huesca, just 31 miles from Jaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boltaña is 31 miles from Hostal Asador Esperanza, and Barbastro is 27 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 47 miles from the property.
The location was excellent for a stopover driving back to the Uk from southern Spain. Although the hotel was basic our room was very comfortable with an excellent ensuite shower room. The hotel has a restaurant where we had a very good meal for 15€ pp including wine, water and coffee – what’s not to like! Very little English was spoken but all the staff were charming and helpful and our lovely waiter acted out the menu with great aplomb!
There was no charge for the dog and there was a quiet lane opposite which was ideal for a walk, so she was happy.
- Plenty of parking and the room basic but very clean. No charge for our dog which made a change. Breakfast was included. Great cup of coffee and a pastry, at least it started us off for the rest of our journey.
- £26 a night for a clean and civilised room with an en-suite is outstanding in Western Europe. Our host was very pleasant (no English spoken) the place was superbly clean. This is what I want when I have been driving and just want to rest. No frills, just clean and well priced. Pop next door for some food, if you like meat, the barman will cook some meat on his open pit grill, very good and good value for money.
- A few miles out of Huesca. Super friendly reception, excellent, though simple room. Wonderful raw-ham sandwiches for breakfast.
- The place is on the outskirts so easy to get to but what made our stay was the staff so friendly and helpful. Nothing was to much bother
- The location was excellent for a stopover driving back to the Uk from southern Spain. Although the hotel was basic our room was very comfortable with an excellent ensuite shower room. The hotel has a restaurant where we had a very good meal for 15€ pp including wine, water and coffee – what’s not to like! Very little English was spoken but all the staff were charming and helpful and our lovely waiter acted out the menu with great aplomb!
Casa Rural Boletas
Located in Loporzano, 30 miles from Jaca, Casa Rural Boletas features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Huesca is 5 miles from Casa Rural Ornitologica Boletas, and Aínsa is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Ruhige Lage in einem reizenden Dorf, nicht weit von Huesca Stadt entfernt.
Nette Eigentümerin, die sehr zuvorkommend war.
- Todo correcto, muy buena familia y muy atentos, por otro lado las recomendaciones para ir a ver las aves en los mallos ,
- El ambiente es excelente, el trato de Esther y familia absolutamente maravilloso, y la ubicación perfecta para poder salir a hacer excursiones por la montaña.
- Muy recomendable, la casa es muy acogedora y los propietarios muy amables. Estuvimos muy agusto.
- El trato, comodidad y facilidades. Entorno precioso.
- Ruhige Lage in einem reizenden Dorf, nicht weit von Huesca Stadt entfernt.
Top Guest Houses In Sabayés Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sabayés Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sabayés Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sabayés Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!