10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sabariego Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabariego Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sabariego Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabariego Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabariego Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sabariego Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sabariego Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sabariego Andalucía:
Located in Alcaudete, 21 miles from Jaén, Hidalgo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 12 miles from Hidalgo, and Cabra is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The room was what we expected, was a reasonable price and the WiFi worked!
I ENJOYED VERY MUCH THE REAL HOSPITALITY OF THE STAFF !
I really was like at home, and the people of the hotel are very helppful and friendly.Everything from the kitchen is homemade and taste good, for an honest price !
- We arrived after bicycling for 58 miles on Easter Sunday and just seeing the hotel made us smile! The owner was very accomodating in finding us a storage place to keep our bicycles for the night. The cervezas were delicious as well as the typical Spanish breakfast toast and coffee. We ate dinner across the street as Hildago was closing for the evening. Great stay!
- The owner Manolo and his family made us more than welcome .We ate there a couple of evenings as we had to stay and extra night .The food was good .We would return here .
The gentleman who showed us our room was extremely helpful. We asked if possible to change our room to the ground floor so we didn’t have to carry our cases up the stairs. He was very accommodating.
Room was very clean and quiet.
We also asked if he could recommend somewhere to eat, he asked what time and said he would meet us at 8.30. He proceeded to drive to a local restaurant with us following and actually walked us in. Which was above and beyond what you expect.
Good restaurant was Casa Rafa and their is an excellent Churroreia in walking distance, for an excellent breakfast of churros and hot chocolate to dip!
Hospederia la Era
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hospederia la Era offers accommodations in Almedinilla, just 28 miles from Jaén. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Priego de Córdoba is 6 miles from Hospederia la Era, and Cabra is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was amazing and the couple that runs the hotel are very helpful. They make the breakfast food themselves and it’s almost all local and organic. They also gave great recommendations for activities and food nearby – we especially liked the Restaurante La Bodega, where we asked for local dishes and they were all great.
- Super welcome and excellent breakfast. Interesting location very convenient for visiting Granada and Cordoba but also an interesting town in its own right.
- Everything! Raul and Davinia’s special touch made our stay the best during our trip of Andalusia! From the homemade, organic breakfast to the wealth of information about the areas and things to do, this is an amazing place to stay at. And… the property itself is beautiful of course 🙂
- Location, owners, food, & information provided about the area were amazing. Breakfast was local, organic & interesting. If you are going to stay in one hotel in one white town in southern Spain stay here.
- Loved everything about the hotel – the location, the beds, the food, the hosts, the pool! We would recommend eating dinner at the hotel – we did and it made a nice change. Dinner and wine great and breakfast fantastic. Make sure you visit the castle at Alcala La Real.
Casa Rural Don Lope
Located in El Cañuelo, 28 miles from Jaén, Casa Rural Don Lope features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a shared lounge at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 5 miles from Casa Rural Don Lope, and Cabra is 15 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Rio de Oro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Rio de Oro offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real, just 27 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Jaén is 23 miles from Hostal Rio de Oro, and Priego de Córdoba is 15 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Hostal located is in the centre of small but very nice town. It was very easy to find parking space near, even when it was Saturday’s evening.
- It was clean and comfortable. The location exceptional. Just popped over to the park for breakfast in the morning, fantastic.
- The hotel does not have a restaurant so this is purely a room you are renting but it is a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was a little tired but water pressure was excellent for the shower. You are right in the centre of town so the daytime noise is obvious but nighttime is quiet. Parking is right next door in underground car park.
- The location is excellent. My room was very comfortable. It is not the Ritz but I’ve been in ‘better’ places that are not as good. I had a corner room. Hence it was light and bright but with blackout curtains available. Well serviced daily.
- There’s no breakfast here but if you want simple overnight accommodation then it’s hard to beat. There was a smell of fresh paint and everywhere was spotlessly clean. The room was small but comfortable with a good view.
Hotel Hospederia Zacatin
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Hospederia Zacatin offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 27 miles from Hotel Hospederia Zacatin, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Hospederia Zacatin.
- Everything. Family run. Nothing too much for them in assisting your enjoyable stay. Have been there before many times. Will return again.
- Very friendly and couldn’t do enough to make the stay pleasant
- La amabilidad del personal, la ubicación en el centro, la limpieza.
- Me encanto que es un lugar muy acogedor y tranquilo, ubicación perfecta y facilidad para poder comer con mucha variedad en el restaurante.
- la calefacción y el ascensor para subir a la primera y segunda planta, ademas del desayuno en la cafetería, el restaurante estaba cerrado por la noche, tuvimos que cenar fuera. la habitación bastante acogedora.
Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina is located in Charilla in the region of Andalusia, just 28 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Jaén is 17 miles from Hostal Sierra La Martina, and Priego de Córdoba is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- A gem of a BnB in the middle of a beautiful countryside. The owners were super friendly and the restaurant serves very good local food. Basic accommodation as expected from a rural BnB but comfortable. You can take walks from here so I wished we had stayed longer than the one night.
- The property was lovely and well maintained. All areas were clean and the staff were friendly despite there being a language issue.
- Staff very helpful. Nothing too much trouble for them
- Attractive setting; remote, expect to eat in the hotel every night!
- It’s a rustic, Spanish property right up high in the mountains, which are covered in olive groves. The proprietors, Alfonso and Isabelle are charming and although we spoke very little Spanish, we got by. It’s a perfect spot for a get away from it all holiday.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Banderas offers accommodations in Fuensanta de Martos, just 11 miles from Jaén. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 21 miles from Hostal Banderas, and Cabra is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Zahorí offers accommodations in Priego de Córdoba, just 13 miles from Cabra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Rute is 13 miles from Hotel Zahorí, and Zuheros is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- An excellent location in the heart of the town. A very comfortable room – great shower!
- Good position, good food, easy walking distance to town and sites. Quiet at night,
- Staff is very friendly and the hotel is located in the center of the village
- The atmosphere in the old town (barrio de la villa), the old house, the cozy room (small but very adequate, nicely decorated), the efficient and unobtrusive service. Breakfast is good but basic, with bread, tomato, butter and jam and hot beverage of choice. You can have as much as you want, though.
- Rustic Spanish decoration in the clean room .Very nice man at the reception ,good location as its right close to a square where you can park and in the old part of the village which is great .
Hosteria de Rafi
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hosteria de Rafi offers accommodations in Priego de Córdoba, just 13 miles from Cabra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Rute is 12 miles from Hosteria de Rafi, and Zuheros is 10 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Lovely characterful and comfortable hotel at good price
- Mr Rafi is an excellent host ready to help in any way. The hotel is clean, excellent value for money and ideally situated.
- The internet runs so slow that many times is non-existent. The water of the toilet was running non-stop and we make the owner aware and he assured us it was repaired but it wasn’t. There was too much noise at night and, at some point, somebody was smoking and it filtered into our room, which already had certain smell to tobacco from a prior time. The room was quite old and so were the comforters and the furniture. In addition the staff was less than welcoming. During these holidays I have paid less money for a much better service and accomodation.
- Relación calidad/precio, la ubicación. El bar restaurante también tiene buena relación calidad precio y son rápidos sirviendo.
- Bien ubicado, limpio, cama comoda… Todo estupendo!
Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural is located in Lojilla in the region of Andalusia, just 28 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Jaén is 30 miles from Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural, and Priego de Córdoba is 9 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 20 miles from the property.
This is a great location for recreation in the middle of a beautiful landscape, surrounded by olive trees and within good distance to Cordoba and Granada (and with beautiful towns nearby like Priego de Córdoba and Montefrío).
Sabina is a really lovely and caring host and she serves a perfect breakfast in the garden with garden-fresh vegetables and fruits as well as homemade olive oil and jam.
Could not be better, we can definitely recommend it!
- Truly wonderful 3 day stay. Spacious, clean & well-thought out apartment, with lovely pool in gorgeous countryside. Car essential in order to access good tapas restaurants of Alcala la Real or Montefrio. Terrific hospitality from Sabina & Robert.
- Very peaceful location in the middle of nowhere, ideal for a couple of days between city visits. Owner provided the best directions you could ever wish for. You could live for a day on the breakfast.
- Very nice place, just a little far outside. But very nice for people that like quiet areas. Extremely nice owner, perfect breakfast and wonderful rooms. Really nothing to complain about and great hospitality.
The beautiful location.
Apartment stunning & very comfortable.pool was superb.
- This is a great location for recreation in the middle of a beautiful landscape, surrounded by olive trees and within good distance to Cordoba and Granada (and with beautiful towns nearby like Priego de Córdoba and Montefrío).
Top Guest Houses In Sabariego Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sabariego Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sabariego Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sabariego Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!