10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sabana Grande Managua Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabana Grande Managua Region is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sabana Grande Managua Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabana Grande Managua Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabana Grande Managua Region. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sabana Grande Managua Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sabana Grande Managua Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sabana Grande Managua Region:
Casa De Vinos
One of our best sellers in Managua! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa De Vinos offers accommodations in Managua, just 22 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 9 miles from Casa De Vinos, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Excellent! House owners very friendly and nice. They offer their help with whatever you need. House is very clean and has an amazing balcony for chillin’. Absolutely recommended.
- Super clean and good location near the airport. Very friendly family and nice balcony with view in the forrest. Perfect pick up even if Jose had to go twice as I arrived one hour later than planned. Nice bathroom and minimarket nearby.
- Beautiful accommodation with super friendly and helpful family. Definitely recommended!
The soon of the family was waiting for me at the airport, so once I got of the plane it was just awesome to hand over my bag and sit and relax. He speaks englisch verywell so you can ask him all the things you would like to know. Or, like me, just ramble on because your tiered from the long plane flight, and still a bit nervous 🙂 either way; for $5 they provide a airport shuttle.
The made me a lovely fruit breakfast, witch was the best thing after all the airplane-food.
Is a really nice place to spend the night if you arriving late in Nicaragua. You’re gonna be well taken care of.
- Very clean. Comfy beds. Really good shower. Nice balcony with rocking chairs. Near to the airport. Good taco restaurant very nearby.
Managua Hostel El Tope
Located in Managua, 24 miles from Granada, Managua Hostel El Tope features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montelimar is 30 miles from Managua Hostel El Tope, and El Rosario is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 4.3 miles from Managua Hostel El Tope.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Nicaragua Guest House
Hostal Nicaragua Guest House is in a residential part of the city, 3.7 miles from Managua Airport and 2.5 miles from Huembes Bus Station. Set in gardens, it offers a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi.Brightly decorated rooms feature a fan and cable TV. Each has tiled floors and wicker furniture. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.A laundry service is available and you can hire a car or exchange currency at the tour desk. The lively nightlife of Bello Horizonte is a short walk from the Hostal Nicaragua.Transfer Hostal – Airport is available for an extra fee.This property is ideal for backpackers and groups and it is 5 minutes’ walk from the Las Américas Shopping Mall, banks, supermarkets and sinemas. Mayoreo Bus Station is 3.1 miles away and UCA Bus Station is 7.5 miles away. Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Used it as a cheap and convenient stopover before a flight. It had what I needed for the price and the hostess was super helpful with setting me up with a cheap and reliable taxi to the airport at a lat hour.
- Hearty breakfast with fresh cut fruit. Helpful with ride to airport.
- This place is perfect for an early morning flight. Airport is less than 15 minute away 150 Cordoba’s. Staff booked a cab at 4.30am and even had two bananas, a pastry and juice box for me to go. A shopping centre is less than a 10 minute walk for food etc. I stayed in a twin room and it was comfortable and clean.
- The room was humble but clean. The hosts were very hospitable and accommodating. If you have time to eat breakfast at the hostel, they offer fresh fruit and a simple sandwich. If you need to hurry to the airport, they will give you a small bag with fruit, crackers, and a juice box for the road. The building is surrounded by a tall gate that was locked at night so the property seemed secure. The hostel is located in a clean neighborhood that seemed family friendly. I saw many people of all ages taking Sunday afternoon strolls.
I loved the the breakfast. The fruit was fresh, and the cake and coffee were also tasty. Another positive is that the Hostal Nicaragua Guest House is close to a beautiful malls that has a food court, lots of shops, banks and a super market. It is close to but not too close to public transportation.
The room was small but had a large well appointed bathroom with soap and shampoo. Towels were also provided. The patio was beautifully maintained, The staff was also courteous and very professional. This is a great place for back packers on a small budget.
Located in Managua in the region of Managua Region, 22 miles from Granada, Managua Hills features an outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Montelimar is 27 miles from Managua Hills, and El Rosario is 3.4 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Only stayed here for one night but it was a nice place. It has a lovely garden with pool and lots of places to sit and enjoy the sun in comfort! Food court just down the road and we were served a good breakfast of pancakes, eggs, toast and fruit.
- I love this place. Helpful and accommodating staff. Peaceful, beauty, a great staff, nice breakfast. The owner is adorable as are his staff. Great value for money- wifi, TV, air conditioning. Went back a second time on our trip. Felt like home away from home.
- Good staff, helpful with getting taxis etc. Lovely (complimentary) supper on the night of Chinese New Year. Peaceful garden with lots of birds
- Staff was very helpful, they got us a taxi when we needed to get to the airport early. No hassles with checking in, room was ready and clean. This was a very good value for the price. This is a family run business and they take pride in it.
- The pool and it felt like a mini jungle in the city.
Hostal El Dorado
Hostal El Dorado is located in Managua, 24 miles from Granada and 29 miles from Montelimar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. El Rosario is 6 miles from Hostal El Dorado, and San Marcos is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, 107 Apt offers accommodations in Managua. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Granada is 20 miles from 107 Apt, and Montelimar is 26 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje El Viajante
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje El Viajante offers pet-friendly accommodations in Managua, just 25 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.There is free shuttle service at the property.Montelimar is 29 miles from Hospedaje El Viajante, and El Rosario is 6 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 6 miles away.
- We liked to eat at breakfast national food “nacatamales”, and getting to know the owners of the hotel.
- Clean, comfy, and the host is SO kind and friendly and hung out with us and talked about everything and anything, and helped us with our Spanish! Great first night in Nicaragua.
- The hosts were the greatest! They treated us and our chihuahua Peanut like family, helped with immigration issues, and we enjoyed our time spent there. We would definitely stay there again when traveling through Managua
- We loved the hosts, they were hospitable and nice and their English was very good. Also we got a good breakfast for free!
On the airport side of the city
Free airport shuttle
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Centroamerica offers accommodations in Managua, just 24 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from Hotel Centroamerica, and El Rosario is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Tora offers accommodations in Managua, just 25 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from La Tora Hotel, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- La Tora is a charming hotel. The WiFi works really well. The staff are helpful and kind. Like visiting friends. Breakfast by the pool is fantastic. It’s all good!!
- Friendly personal and customers, clean place, cozy rooms and good bf. This place has a great soul! I’m here 2nd time and I’ll be back!
- Nice family, friendly,helpful, good atmosphere, good value.
- I really enjoyed the design of the building, one of my favorite from our trip around Nicaragua. At the time of our stay the hotel had a tiny house kitten who would follow me around and try to swipe sausage slices – that cat was awesome. They have a really great sound system by the pool and the owner had a good playlist going while we were there. And the owner is really helpful, showing us where to and not to go in Managua and telling us the history of the building.
- The owner was very helpful and interesting to talk to. He offers a ride to the airport for a fee, which we used as our flight was early and we needed a reliable and safe transport. He even provided a light breakfast for us at 4 am which was very appreciated. The hotel is close to the bus station and the airport. What we liked most was the funky decor, this place is really cool and our only regret is that we didnt have more time to soak up the vibe here. The rooms are quirky and fun, the pool is really pretty. Its located in a quiet residential part of town but we easily walked to the mall for a quick dinner. We are a family with teenagers so the room with a double bed and bunkbeds was perfect for us. AC was not needed at all, the fans were enough to keep everything comfortable.
La Bicicleta Hostal
One of our best sellers in Managua! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Bicicleta Hostal offers accommodations in Managua, just 25 miles from Granada.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from La Bicicleta Hostal, and El Rosario is 5 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 7 miles away.
- The open space the relaxed atmosphere the cleanliness the breakfast.
- Everything and everyone. The rooms are clean the place is very clean and neat and organized!
- Amazingly comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Light and airy room with air con. Really beautiful little hostel, loved the decor.
- Bicicleta is one of the best locations for staying in Managua – quiet, comfortable, close to good restaurants
- Hostel is situation in a residential neighbourhood and has a nice garden. The rooms and bathrooms are super clean and the staff is friendly. There is a big supermarket at 10 minutes by foot from the hostel and also lots of restaurants. Staff offered to make me breakfast super early in the morning because I was leaving to the airport. Very thoughtfull.
Top Guest Houses In Sabana Grande Managua Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sabana Grande Managua Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sabana Grande Managua Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sabana Grande Managua Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!