10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sabadia Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabadia Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sabadia Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabadia Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabadia Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sabadia Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sabadia Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sabadia Asturias:
Casa de Aldea La Pumariega
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casa de Aldea La Pumariega is located in Caces, just 20 miles from Gijón. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 5 miles from Casa Aldea La Pumariega, and Avilés is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from Casa de Aldea La Pumariega.
- Lovely place to stay: welcoming helpful hosts, comfortable sitting room for guests, walking distance to bars and restaurants, walking routes to choose from and there’s a thermal spa in the next village. Easy to get to Oviedo and back on the bus – easier than driving and parking.
- La comodidad, las vistas, el trato recibido, los desayunos.
- Es un alojamiento en medio de la naturaleza. Cualquier persona disfruta de esos paisajes. El trato que nos dieron fue espléndido, muy atentos y serviciales. La comida que ofrecían, en nuestro caso el desayuno, era de primera calidad y natural, un lujo.
- Todo estupendo: limpieza, los dueños encantadores, el espacio precioso, muy cómodo, muy cuidado… Todo de maravilla!!
- Entorno maravilloso para desconectar. Cercano, en coche, a zonas que visitar en Asturias. Desayuno rico y personal amable. Totalmente recomendable
Hostal Goias offers pet-friendly accommodations in Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campoamor Theater is half a mile from Hostal Goias, and Carlos Tartiere Stadium is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Hostal Goias.
- Despite on a main road the place was quiet. Adequate single room. Bathroom could do with some renovation but was clean. Friendly staff. Only 10minutes walk to main station.
- The location is fine although there are doubtlessly better properties surrounding this one.
- Basic but clean very good if you just want a night or two at a good price Staff were very good
- Room cleaned every day with fresh towel, overall very clean.
- La cama muy incomoda, la colcha tenia quemaduras de cigarro, el sitio bastante siniestro y cuando fuimos a salir del hotel tuvimos que llamar al numero de la recepcion (un movil) porque estaba cerrada la salida.
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Romero is located in the centre of Oviedo, just a 10-minute walk from the central bus and train stations.The property offers heated single, double and triple rooms, and each room includes a private bathroom with shower. Rooms also offer a TV.The Pensión Romero staff can provide tourist information about the area, and there is also a 24-hour front desk. There is public parking available in a nearby supermarket, with discounted prices for hotel guests.The surroundings of Pensión Romero offer many bars, restaurants and shops. Plaza de la Catedral is 1,950 feet from the property while and Plaza del Fontán is 2,150 feet away.
- Good location in the historical center, close to train station (5min walk), bus station (15min walk) or car rental company (10min walk). Café right to the opposite of hotel entrance. Car parking in the nearby underground parking (10min walk, 9€ for 24hour). Definitely the most comfortable bed during my whole north Spain trip.
- 5 mins walk from station and 5 mins walk to the bar/restaurant street and main plaza. Big rooms with comfortable beds. There is a book exchange at reception (or you can just take one – there was at least 3 different languages). Cafe across the road is nice. Friendly staff and they let us check in early.
- The location was great and made getting around town very easy. The room was a comfortable size with its own bathroom and the staff were friendly.
Our first example of zero English when checking in was easily managed.
A basic room with all we required.
- super clean, super central, super easy to reach from the train and bus stations, super cheap. The receptionist also kept my luggage for a few hours, I could not desire anything else from this place.
Hostal Álvarez is located in Oviedo, just 1,650 feet from Campoamor Theater.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 0.6 miles from Hostal Álvarez, and Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 0.6 miles away. Asturias Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Owner gave me some really good tips for where to go and what to see. Comfy room and in the perfect location (close to the bus / train stop and the city centre)
- When I checked in, the staff gave me a map of the city and showed me the common tourist spots and how to get to those places. He pointed out where I can go to eat, buy some drinks, or even shop. They also let me leave my luggage for a few hours without charges.
Excellent location – close to bus station and right in city centre.
Comfortable, clean rooms with great water pressure.
- Wifi worked perfectly. Perfect size room for one person. Good location in the city.
- The host was very nice and help us with interesting spots at the city. The bedroom was good and clean.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Fidalgo offers accommodations in Oviedo, just 700 feet from Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Campoamor Theater is 800 feet from Hostal Fidalgo, and Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 900 feet away. Asturias Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Location was for us perfect. We arrived very late at evening, but they waiting for us, that was sweet.
- It’s a room in a lovely Spanish apartment in the cente of Oviedo. Clean and comfortable. It’s a perfect start of the Camino Primitivo.
- The room was cleaned everyday. Very convenient for sightseeing and dining out. The staff members are very friendly and trying to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
- Dueños muy amables. Buena ubicación, en el centro. Buena relación calidad-precio.
Está en pleno centro y tiene un parking privado a 2 minutos con el que tienen descuentos donde puedes dejar el coche todo el día por 10€.
Los dueños son muy amables.
Hostal Albino is located in Oviedo, just 1,050 feet from Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias.There is a tour desk at the property.Campoamor Theater is 1,050 feet from Hostal Albino, and Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 1,050 feet away. Asturias Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The location was very good, central and close enough to walk from the bus station. It was also a decent price for a private room in that area, even though it was basic.
- Great value for money. But very basic and outdated facilitates. Good location. Overall not bad at all.
- Hostal is located in the very centre surrounded buy several bars and with walking distance to the Cathedral. Great location, extremely nice stuff! In a room we had everything what was needed for a short stay, including bathroom.
- Excellent location for the old town and cider boulevard but very noisy at night. Also easily accessible from the bus station.
- The room is in the centre of the city with cafes and bars and sights super near. Still, the room was very quiet.
Hostal Foncalada is located in Oviedo, 1,100 feet from Campoamor Theater and 1,500 feet from Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 1,500 feet from Hostal Foncalada, and Carlos Tartiere Stadium is 1.3 miles away. Asturias Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Great value for money! The room and bathroom were very clean. The heating was on most of the time, keeping the place nicely warm.
- El personal fue muy amable,estaba todo limpio y muy bien posicionado.
- La localización del hostal en relación a los lugares que pretendíamos visitar. Muy cómodo, tranquilo, y provisto de lo básico para estar unos días, o incluso semanas.
- Lo mejor la ubicacion y la relacion calidad precio.
- La señora que regenta el hostal es muy amable. En cuanto a la ubicación está genial ya que a 1 minuto está la calle Gascona y la Foncalada, la catedral muy cerca también, eso es lo único bueno que puedo decir del lugar.
Pension Oviedo is located in Oviedo, just 1,950 feet from Campoamor Theater.Each room has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 0.6 miles from Pension Oviedo, and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great location super close to train and bus station and a quick walk down a busy shopping street to the historic center. The owner was so sweet and helpful!
- Very typical pension. Clean, nice and well located.
The room and bathroom were clean and they kindly let me leave my luggage during the day.
It is opposire the station.
- Wonderful location: train station is on the opposite side of the square, bus station and supermarket- fife minutes walk, bus stop- just across the street. Many cafes and bars just near. Three minutes walk to the center. Big room, nice bed. Good WiFi. Very friendly staff. Excellent value for money and quality.
- Everything is very clean, very well organized. The room for 3 people was very clear with the view on the train station. Big shower, confortable bed. Everything very ok for such a price. Highly recommanded. Big Up for the lady who was cleaning, whe was very nice and very helpful. Thank you!
Pensión La Casina
Pensión La Casina is a 10-minute drive from the historic center of Oviedo. This guesthouse features rooms with flat-screen TV’s and free Wi-Fi access in public areas.Rooms at La Casina are bright and have tiled floors. Each has heating, a telephone and some rooms have a private bathroom.La Casina is just over one mile from Oviedo’s many restaurants and bars.The guesthouse is less than 2 miles from Oviedo Cathedral and Asturia’s Bellas Artes Museum. The Ruta de Plata Highway is one mile from La Casina and Oviedo Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- Fue un alojamiento “Económico” para los precios que tiene Oviedo durante las Fiestas de San Mateo.
- El precio no está mal, aunque por lo que es. Podría ser inferior.
- Camas separadas que nada más mover las pestañas ya despertaba a todo Oviedo, limpieza escueta, me encontré pelos por todos lados y eso da mucha grima, mantas del año la kika… con decir que madrugé en vacaciones por no pasar más rato por allí! Una aventura
- Me gustó, que estaba todo muy limpio, televisión en la habitación, el baño para ser compartido, muy limpio y buen olor.
- La recepción, en el hotel de al lado, amable. La habitación es aceptablemente cómoda y tiene televisión. Es una pensión correcta, para viajeros sin grandes pretensiones.
Pension Casa del Abad
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Casa del Abad offers pet-friendly accommodations in Campomanes.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 18 miles from Pension Casa del Abad, and Deva is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 33 miles from Pension Casa del Abad.
- This small hotel was good value for money. Situated in the Asturias, in a small town. The town itself does not have a lot to offer, there are a few bars but no restaurants available when we visited in early season. However people in this small rural town seemed quite open and freindly.The accomodation itself was compact but quite adequate. The owner lived next door and the accomodation comprised of 4/5 rooms in a separate renovated property. The room was clean and tidy. The shower needed some attention but it was ok. The owner was very freindly and helpful. Overall the rooms are fine for a short stay as you have easy access to th Asturias and countryside.
- I was making the Camino de San Salvador and this stay at Casa del Abad felt great. While it is a “pensión” with no cafeteria services, there are plenty of Cafeterias just around the corner, that open at 7 am, as well as some restaurants not far. The owner was very friendly and helpful during all my stay, and even offered to do necessary laundry with no extra charge. The place is very clean and comfortable and also looks brand new. I loved it.
- Perfect stay for this very tired and muddy pilgrim. The family gave me a warm welcome, the place was beautiful, comfortable and clean. The family was wonderful and friendly. Would like to stay again and would recommend to all my friends.
- La atención de Aurora excelente. El hotel muy cuco.
- muy confortable y la persona que nos atendio amabilisima
Top Guest Houses In Sabadia Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sabadia Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sabadia Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sabadia Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!