10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saales Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Saales Alsace is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saales Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saales Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saales Alsace. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saales Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saales Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saales Alsace:
Auberge Restaurant La Roseraie
Offering a restaurant, Auberge restaurant La Roseraie is located in Grandrupt, just a 30-minute drive from Saint-Dié-des-Vosges. Free Wi-Fi access is available and the property also features a garden, terrace and pond.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels. You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms. Extras include satellite channels.A breakfast is available each morning at Auberge Restaurant La Roseraie. Guests can enjoy regional specialties in the property’s restaurant.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and table tennis. The property offers free public parking and Entzheim Airport is 28 mi away.
It was like home from home…. In fact if I was young free and single I’d love to live there 😀. We had a lovely cold plate prepared for us with wine for very reasonable price. Our dogs felt relaxed and slept well, as did we.
We will definitely stay here again, thoroughly recommended.
- Lovely staff and restaurant food was excellent. Nice rooms.
- The position of the auberge is quite superb, but is a real test of your satnav! The food is quite outstanding.
- The hotel’s location in a picturesque little mountain village is stunning and perfect for people loving the great outdoors. Although we arrived fairly late, the owners were very friendly and welcoming. Food in the restaurant is wonderful, the menu offers several regional specialities. We strongly recommend the wild asparagus dishes (when in season, of course!). Our room was spacious, the bathroom well equipped, our bed comfortable.
- Quiet environment, clean and warm rooms, fresh breakfast, tasty dinner, very friendly and helpful staff. Very good Internet connection.
- It was like home from home…. In fact if I was young free and single I’d love to live there 😀. We had a lovely cold plate prepared for us with wine for very reasonable price. Our dogs felt relaxed and slept well, as did we.
Auberge De La Grange
La Grange is a characteristic country-style inn, set in a former farm-house, offering panoramic views of the Vosges Mountains. It sits in the Alsatian countryside, 30 minutes from Colmar.The guest rooms are equipped with TVs with satellite channels, and each has a private bathroom with shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in the inn’s restaurant.A traditional French breakfast is served everyday in the dining room. Children benefit from a reduced rate. The Grange has its own restaurant, which serves traditional and regional cuisine. Guests can also sample a range of regional wines.Overlooking the village of Plainfaing, La Grange is just a 15-minute drive from the nearest ski station. Free private parking is available on site.
- Breakfasts were great – as were dinners – The meals were quite large, so pace yourself! The views were magnificent, and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The beds were good, rooms quiet.
- The room was so cosy and very clean. The food served in the restaurant staffed by the owner’s family was great! Great value for money.
- Alles heel praktisch en proper met een goed restaurant!
- The property was lovely, we would have gone for a walk if we weren’t in a hurry to get to the market in colmar. The food was delicious, great value.
the breakfast and dinner were excellent regional products and handmade!
very beautiful cosy chalet style room and very friendly and helpful staff!
sweet farm animals
Tilly’s B&B and apartment house
Set on the heights of the Alsace region, this bed and breakfast is located 6.2 mi from Mont Sainte-Odile. Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV are provided in the uniquely decorated accommodations.Each studio and apartment features a balcony and a dining area. The kitchenette includes a fridge, and all accommodations have a private bathroom. The chalets also have a private entrance.A full English breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room at Tilly’s Bed and Breakfast.Barr Train Station is 8.7 mi from the B&B, and Strasbourg International Airport is 28 mi away. Private parking is free on site.
- Very lovely Host and charming rooms. Enjoyed our stay.
The village is lovely and Tilly’s is a unique property, nestled amongst other quaint buildings. Elisabeth, the host, is an extraordinary lady – welcoming, engaging, informative, helpful – it’s like visiting a long-lost relative.
The decor, collection of objects, furniture and fittings are what make this place truly unusual and unique. There is ‘stuff’ everywhere and somehow it’s kept immaculately clean! Elisabeth recommended a local rustic restaurant (all homemade meals) that was superb and only 200metres down the hill. You must book breakfast so you may visit the former restaurant. It’s continental and there was plenty of choice, meats, eggs, cheeses, excellent fresh coffee too. Elisabeth told us some of her family history that lead to giving us lots of local tourist info. As a result we changed our itinerary and visited Le Struthof concentration camp.
I received a marvellous welcome from Elizabeth, the Proprietor, on my arrival. The wisteria wasn’t totally over and there a the area looked beautiful
The rooms are really apartments and well furnished. Mine had a sun terrace balcony with a wrought iron table and chairs A pleasant place to while away the evening with a glass of wine and a book.
Don’t miss breakfast! The breakfast room is like a set from a Roald Dahl movie or an Aladdin’s Cave. There are puppets. cushions, tapestries, a Rocking Horse, an upright piano, dolls, soft furnishings, assorted bric-a-brac and much more, everywhere you look. It’s delightful!
Elizabeth, whose family has lived in the area for several generations, readily offers useful advice on the attractions in the area and there is a very pleasant restaurant just a few meters away which offers good value evening meals and, after an energetic countryside walk, a welcome draught beer.
I will certainly stay here again
- Very friendly and extremely helpful host. Each room had it’s unique style. Very clean and large rooms. Restaurant nearby.
- Elisabeth, the host, was wonderful! Beautiful apartment.
Between the wine route and the Vosges Mountains, Pension L’Instant is in the heart of Alsace. In a traditional old-stone house, it offers rooms with views of the Alsatian countryside.All of the modern rooms at Pension L’Instant feature a telephone and fax facilities. Each has a private bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer. Wi-Fi is accessible in all hotel rooms and public areas.The guest house serves a continental breakfast daily on the terrace overlooking the garden. In the evening, the restaurant serves traditional cuisine and organic vegetarian meals are available upon request.With various hiking and cultural visits accessible nearby, the guest house is ideally located for exploring the region. Local activities include skiing in winter and Obernai train station is 12 mi away.
- Situé dans un environnement naturel et un petit déjeuner copieux.
- Très bien situé ,très bon accueil , petit déjeuner parfait, endroit calme !
- accueil sympathique,petit -déjeuner copieux et de qualité et literie confortable.On a apprécié également l’accueil de notre toutou.L’endroit est très calme pour se ressourcer.
- Die Pension war sehr einfach, rustikal und alternativ. Dennoch war es für eine Nacht völlig in Ordnung. Die Zimmer waren sauber. Das Paar, das die Pension betreibt, war nett und freundlich. Auch das Frühstück war hübsch angerichtet.
- Site enchanteur, personnel très sympathique et serviable
Le Haut Van
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountain, LE HAUT VAN is located in Fraize, 17 mi from Colmar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom. LE HAUT VAN features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property. Evening meals are available with an extra charge and upon reservation the day before.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking. Gérardmer is 9.3 mi from LE HAUT VAN, while La Bresse is 13 mi from the property. Strasbourg International Airport is 39 mi away.
- Spotless out the way you have to mix with the goats and English is not spoken
- Hôtes accueillants, petit déjeuner délicieux et généreux à base de produits régionaux et de préparations maison, chambre spacieuse et super propre, balcon avec vue splendide, chien adorable, emplacement idéal pour démarrer une promenade autour de Fraize via les sentiers balisés.
- Chambre d’hôte comme attendue dans les Hautes Vosges. Charme authentique en pleine nature. En toute simplicité.Je n’en ai pas eu l’occasion mais la maison fait aussi Table d’hôtes.
Hébergement calme au milieu de la nature, en compagnie d’animaux divers.
Bon petit déjeuner.
Possibilité de balades, depuis l’hébergement.
Lieu très calme, très bon petit déjeuner.
Fleur et Fruit de Vigne & Spa
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and spa center, Fleur et Fruit de Vigne & Spa offers 2 guests houses and a studio. It is located in Rodern, 30 mi from Strasbourg. The guest house has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant with prior reservation.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling. Colmar is 9.9 mi from Fleur et Fruit de Vigne & Spa, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 25 mi from Fleur et Fruit de Vigne & Spa.
- Peace and quiet. Breakfast was very relaxed and enjoyed the egg speciality of the house. Two rooms we had were comfortable and large and perfect for the elderly person we were traveling with.
- Friendly and helpful staff! An old couple runs the hotel. She speaks English which was good for me as a non-French speaker. Visited the hotel on my honeymoon and our bed was decorated with fresh rose leafs. The hotel reminded me of a hostel – in the good way! Nice breakfast with various options and we were offered freshly made egg and bacon.
- The owners were fantastic. So kind to everyone in our group. The facility is beautiful and the surrounding area is great to explore. We had dinner at the property and enjoyed both evening meals. The breakfast is also excellent. Great place to stay.
- It like staying with your aunt and uncle. Splendid
The best experience for me and my family.
Wonderful room, kind staffs, small but well managed and attractive facilities.
Highly recommend. I will go back to this hotel.
Chambres d’hôtes “Au Val Séjour”
Chambres d’hôtes “Au Val Séjour” is located in Saint-Martin and features a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a bar. The property provides mountain views and a playground.At Chambres d’hôtes “Au Val Séjour”, all rooms are equipped with a desk. Chambres d’hôtes “Au Val Séjour” has some accommodations with river views, and all rooms come with a private bathroom. At Chambres d’hôtes “Au Val Séjour”, every room comes with a seating area.Strasbourg is 26 miles from Chambres d’hôtes “Au Val Séjour”, while Colmar is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 21 miles from Chambres d’hôtes “Au Val Séjour”.
No reviews yet.
Maison provides rooms in Saint Die. Among the various facilities of this property are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities and a garden. All rooms have a terrace with pool views.At the guesthouse the rooms have air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a shower and a hair dryer. Every room has a coffee machine, while selected rooms also offer a balcony and others also provide guests with garden views. Guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Colmar is 26 miles from Maison, while Gérardmer is 17 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 36 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le P’tit Bonheur
Featuring a garden, Le P’tit Bonheur is located in Bionville. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Guests at Le P’tit Bonheur can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for cycling and hiking, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Gérardmer is 29 miles from Le P’tit Bonheur, while Riquewihr is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 29 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Chticabane in Taintrux provides accommodations with free bikes, barbecue facilities and a garden. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.All guest rooms in Chticabane are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at Chticabane can enjoy a continental breakfast. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.The guesthouse has a playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chticabane.Colmar is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Gérardmer is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Very Nice people
They offered their VTT to discover the environment
- The owners are nice people who do their best to make you feel at home.
- Nothing really, it was just an average low buffet B &B
- Heel aangename kamer, beter dan ik had verwacht voor de prijs. Mogelijkheid om mijn motor te stallen. Ideaal als transitadres.
- bon petit déjeuner avec croissant, tartines et surtout confitures faites maison. Hôtes très accueillants et sympathiques. ambiance familiale. Le cadre était enchanteur. Je serai ravie d’y retourner.
- Very Nice people
Top Guest Houses In Saales Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saales Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saales Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saales Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!