10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saá Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Saá Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saá Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saá Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saá Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saá Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saá Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saá Galicia:
Casa Poy offers accommodations in Becerreá. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a tour desk at the property.Lugo is 22 miles from Casa Poy, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 25 miles away.
- Good quiet location, very friendly and helpful staff, decent size room, WiFi worked well, nice view and quiet neighbourhood, restaurants in walking distance
Very comfortable hotel with good ensuite facilities.
Very friendly staff who went out of their way to provide secure parking for my bicycle and to prepare an early evening meal
- Hotel sencillo de trato familiar y agradable, habitación muy limpia y comida casera. Para repetir.
- Met name de ontvangst en behulpzaamheid waren prima. Kamers bieden wat je nodig hebt.
- La limpieza y la amabilidad del Señor que nos atendió.
Pensión Os Ancares
Pensión Os Ancares offers accommodations in Becerreá.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 23 miles from Pensión Os Ancares, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in San Román in the region of Galicia, 27 miles from Lugo, Casa Belón features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 22 miles from Casa Belón, and Sarria is 19 miles from the property.
- La habitacion estaba muy limpia igual que el cuarto de baño, davlavsensaciaon de cuidado. El pueblo es bonito para relajarse y caminar
- Eran muy amables y muy generosos con la comida,que además estaba buenísima!! Y la habitación era enorme y calentita
- la atencion de su gerente. Nos ayudo en todo y nos indico rutas para hacer, paisajes expectaculares. lo recomiendo
- Hemos estado en familia. Habitaciones grandes. Las hermanas que lo llevan muy simpáticas y muy atentas. Esas tapas y filloas con el café con leche buenísimas.. Muy cerca de la parte gallega de los Ancares. Con unas vistas preciosas. Esperamos volver pronto porque estubimos muy a gusto.
- El ambiente de montaña de los alrededores, para pasar una jornada alejado de la ciudad.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, O Carro offers accommodations in Medo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Lugo is 25 miles from O Carro, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension-Albergue Lemos offers accommodations in Tríacastela, just 24 miles from Lugo.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manzaneda is 31 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 miles from the property.
- Very new, every facility – equipped kitchen, excellent laundry
- It was a great place for pilgrims on the Camino to stay.
It was very comfortable, clean and nice room. Very pleasant English-speaking staff.
There was a laundry!
- The property was easy to find, had laundry facilities & a nice outdoor terrace for relaxing. Breakfast is also served.
- Good size room with very good facilities, particularly like the duvet as opposed to grandma’s blankets we have been getting a lot of.
Casa Olga is located in Tríacastela, 24 miles from Lugo and 31 miles from Manzaneda. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 miles from Casa Olga, and Sarria is 9 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owner gave us free beer and did our washing for 4 euros
- Lovely welcome from Olga – the only place in 30 days to give us a welcome drink!
- Our host was really great even though there was a big language barrier which was overcome with some difficulty.
- WONDERFUL host, very kind, like visiting your grandmother. Individual heat control!
- Senora Olga was welcoming and kind, making a tea and coffee upon arrival for us and being sure I was comfortable in the room. A very nice bathroom with a bath tub – appreciated after a very long walk!
Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio
Located in Padornelo, 30 miles from Lugo, Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio features a restaurant and free WiFi. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 29 miles from Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio, and Manzaneda is 28 miles away.
- Very local place not very robust and touristic the town contains 2 houses
- Excellent pilgrim dinner. On top of mountain on Camino de Santiago. However nothing else around.
- This was a very simple basic hostal. Nothing fancy. Crossroads to nowhere on the Camino, but the owner was warm and friendly. The room, though basic was clean. Soap and shampoo were provided and the bathroom was spotless. The food choices were very simple but absolutely fine. Jose and his employee Paola obviously take pride in making sure everyone feels at home.
- We were cold and the host gave us a glass of liqueur to warm us up.
– clean rooms
– friendly staff
– rooms are standard, but it is enough when you are for example walking the camino.
– we had a simple but good pelgrims meal!
Casa do Meson
Featuring free WiFi, Casa do Meson offers accommodations in San Pedro.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ponferrada is 26 miles from Casa do Meson, and Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- I liked the location and the fact that the owners were so helpful. They did everything possible to be kind and helpful.
The property is a meticulously restored/designed guest house. It is owned by a wonderful family – Maria prepared 3 delicious meals and washed my clothes. Her sincere kindness and care truly helped me recover from an injury I sustained while on the Camino de Santiago.
If you want a genuine Galician experience stay here!
- New and reasonably well appointed. Owner tried to help in transport pickups and shuttle to local amenities
- Such amazingly nice people. The dinner and breakfast were delicious. The bed was so comfortable and the shower was the best one we used on our two week trip. They even dropped us back to the camino trail with our bikes and helped me repair a puncture. I can’t rate this highly enough!!!
- La cama muy confortable, el trato de los dueños excelente y la ubicación bonita
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hosp.Ext.Monasterio Samos offers accommodations in Samos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.Lugo is 23 miles from Hosp.Ext.Monasterio Samos, and Manzaneda is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Casa García offers accommodations in Piedrafita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ponferrada is 25 miles from Casa García, and Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- The room was clean and the staff were pleasant. It was close to O Cebreiro and we got a taxi there for 10euros – expensive for such a short distance.
A small hotel, two rooms above a restaurant, Family.
We got 100% service. None of us could be Spanish but with a mobile translator and a little body language was solved everything. We had a delicious dinner with fine wines and Cava. Thanks for a pleasant stay.
Run by lovely family who couldn’t do enough for us. Daughters spoke English
Outstanding meals. Big room. Good wifi.
Staff were very friendly and helpful e.g. – hung out our clothes to dry.
Complimentary post dinner drink. Very early breakfast provided with a smile😀
- La buena atención y calidez de los dueños! Recomendable!
Top Guest Houses In Saá Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saá Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saá Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saá Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!