10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sa Caleta Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Sa Caleta Menorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sa Caleta Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sa Caleta Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sa Caleta Menorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sa Caleta Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sa Caleta Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sa Caleta Menorca:
One of our best sellers in Ciutadella! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. This pleasant family establishment in Menorca is situated in the historic quarter of Ciutadella in, a city declared a site of great historic and artistic importance.The simple rooms ideally complement the tranquil feel of the city. Meet other travelers for a drink at the hostel bar, or bond over a meal at the restaurant.Use the Hostal Ciutadella as a base from which to discover the ancient city by foot, including monuments built in a range of styles and charming squares. Roam down to the port, or marvel at the 13th-Century Cathedral in the historic quarter.
- Nice welcome, airy and sunny room, next to the old town and 7 minutes to the bus station for busses to Mahon
- All the staff were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast included in our room rate was great and enough selection of everything for a good start to the day.
- Excellent location, in the old town, very clean and the staff were wonderful, right next to Placa le Palmes where you can sit, have a coffee and watch the world go by. Only 5min walk to the Cathedral, do check out the fish restaurants down by the harbour, you can get good set menus of the day for 20 euros.
- We had a great welcome from the receptionist, who showed us to a spacious apartment close to the hotel. Breakfast was very good. Very good value for money.
- Brilliant little apartment – lovely having fridge and tiny cooker to chill wine or make a cup of tea. Excellent situation near centre of town, square with fountain – Placa d’Artrutx – a couple of minutes down the road and useful supermarket a couple of doors away. Breakfast was excellent and staff were helpful. Hope to go back.
Hostal Residencia Menurka
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Residencia Menurka offers accommodations in Ciutadella, just 29 miles from Cala Ratjada.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Sant Lluis is 24 miles from Hostal Residencia Menurka, and Cala Galdana is 8 miles from the property. Menorca Airport is 22 miles away.
very essential accomodation but great value for money.
very central, on street parking
Amazing staff, super nice and always available to assist you.
Abundant and variegated breakfast, product of first class quality.
I really advise this place to stay!
- The staff were fantastic, really helpful and friendly. The breakfast was fine (pastries are great but maybe some more choice of cereals would be better).
- Grat staff and position (very next to Ciutadella downtown)
- Fresh, nicely renovated room. Good location. Good breakfast with a selection of bread, muesli, milk, yogurt, almond milk, rice milk, eggs, cheese, ham, salami, fruit and cake/croissant. Very comfortable bed with a nice blanket and two different pillows. Helpful staff, we were able to check in early which meant a lot to us since we had been traveling all night.
- very essential accomodation but great value for money.
Hostal Paris Ciutadella
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located 350 feet from Platja Gran Beach on Menorca’s west coast, Hostal París is just outside the centre of Ciutadella.The rooms at the París are bright with simple décor. The guest house has a vending machine and TV. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Menorca.The port of Ciutadella is 10 minutes’ walk away from the Hostal París Ciutadella. Menorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
– Very lovely owner
– Super clean and modern rooms
- Convenient location near centre of town and easy to park at the same time.
- flexibility, really helpful and nice, super clean, impecable
Everything was fantastic,amazing staff,clean,close to the center…!!
The concierge was charming and friendly and helpful. We felt welcome immediately.
The hotel was mostly quiet.
Walkable from downtown Ciutadella so it was a quiet area, but close enough for a nice stroll home.
- – Very lovely owner
Hostal Sa Prensa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This family-run guest house is situated on 50 feet from the Platja Gran beach in a quiet part of Ciutadella. It offers a garden, terrace with views of the Meditarranean and free Wi-Fi.The heated rooms at Sa Prensa are bright, with pastel décor and tiled flooring. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower and are stocked with free toiletries. Some rooms have a large balcony with views of Ciutadella’s bay.Sa Prensa features a snack bar serving tapas and home-made dishes made with local produce. There are also a number of bars, restaurants and shops within a 10-minute walk.The historic centre is just 7 minutes’s walk away, and Ciutadella Cathedral can be reached in 15 minutes by foot. Sa Prensa is located 28 miles from Menorca Airport.
- Very good location, close to the centre, sea view, big terrace, very warm staff, very quiet place, good value for money, fully recommended
- Excellent location. 15 minutes scenic walk on promenade to centre.
- Location. Bar overlooking sea. Quiet and spacious
- Lovely stroll from the hotel to the city center by the sea and marina.
- The staff were very helpful and most spoke english which is useful. The views over the sea were good and the 15 min walk into Citadella is lovely as you walk along an esplanade with wonderful sea views.
Hostal Oasis Menorca
Featuring an on-site restaurant and a shared garden, Hostal Oasis Menorca is set in the old town of Ciutadella, in Menorca. It is located a 4-minute walk from the Santa María Cathedral.The guest house offers bedrooms with simple décor and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. All air-conditioned rooms include a desk and a wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided, and there is a daily cleaning service.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the cafeteria and garden. The à-la-carte restaurant also offers a daily menu, and there is a bar available. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Playa Arenal De Son Saura, and Faro Cap d’Artruix are a 20-minute drive from Hostal Oasis Menorca. Menorca Airport is 28 miles from the guest house, and buses connected to the several Menorca caves and beaches leave from a bus stop located 1,950 feet away. There is also public parking nearby.
- Nuno was super nice and helpful. The room is very simple but extremely clean. Very calm neighbourhood.
- Bath, staff and breakfast were all very good just missing some fruit.
- Hotel service nice and professional. The room was comfortable, clean and with air conditioning and bathroom. The hotel was quiet and peaceful. Pleasant breakfast with the possibility of eating on a lovely patio. Things like beach umbrellas or hairdryer were included in the room price. The hotel is in the heart of Ciutadella, close to all the beautiful places.
- everything was excellent, from the breakfast in the inner garden to the host’s help, to the quiet sleeping in spite of being in the town centre.
Location, very close to Ciutadela old town and with convenient parking spots at walking distance. The acommodation is simple but very convenient. They offer a simple but good
Breakfast. Nuno is the best. He was super helpful since the begining, attentive, friendly and always ready to help.
Located in Ciutadella, 29 miles from Cala Ratjada, Rifugio Azul features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sant Lluis is 24 miles from Rifugio Azul, and Cala Galdana is 8 miles away. Menorca Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Marta is a great host! She is friendly, really helpful and welcoming…. an endless source of information and valuable tip.
- Staff, location, breakfast and rooms are superb! Marta is very kind and friendly. The whole hotel is very nice.
- Cozy and intimate place in the very heart of Ciutadella cobbled streets. Marta the owner was very helpful and friendly. The room, in spite of being a bit tiny, is functional, appealing and with an eye for design. Bed was comfy. Breakfast was generous and tasty. Nespresso machine and the freshly-baked cakes were a plus. We could also borrow sun-umbrella and a cool-box for the beach. Definitely recommendable!
- A small nice hotel in the heart of the old town. Very friendly hostess.
The house was just delightful, thoughtfully renovated and finished with excellent taste and pleasing details. Lots of space and not fussy; bright and white!
Loved Ferreries too, lovely square and felt like a proper neighbourhood.
HoMe Hotel Menorca
HoMe Hotel Menorca is located in Ciutadella, 29 miles from Cala Ratjada and 24 miles from Sant Lluis.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Cala Galdana is 8 miles from HoMe Hotel Menorca, and Mahón is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Margarida is a perfect host. The breakfast was super. And we loved the backpack with icepacks we could take to the beach.
- Margarida is a great host and she has a very kind family as well, whom we had the pleasure to meet. We felt literally at home. The breakfasts are absolutely delicious and the city is worth the get lost in. We will have to come back!
- The hotel is a 19th Cent. town house in a narrow cobbled street near the Cathedral in the centre of Ciutadella. It’s been brilliantly and tastefully redesigned by the owners, who are architect and designer: modern, elegantly simple, with five charming rooms. Although very central, it’s also remarkably quiet at night. All rooms have a terrace or balcony. Margarida – the hostess – is helpful, thoughtful and kind – in at least 4 languages! Her breakfast is small, but excellent. WiFi worked downstairs in the lobby, not in the room. There’s a good small library of useful maps, guides &c. We thought HoMe was splendid!
Location was great in heart of the old town, which is beautiful, vibrant and full of great places to wander, eat, drink and shop. Lovely large private balcony, perfect for relaxing, and includes a hammock for the brave, but overlooks the breakfast terrace so expect some morning noise.
Tiny hotel with very modern, tasteful décor and Guillaume was a great host and very helpful.
Well ran & friendly owner
Hostal Sa Posada
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Sa Posada offers accommodations in Ciutadella.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cala Ratjada is 28 miles from Hostal Sa Posada, and Sant Lluis is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 22 miles from Hostal Sa Posada.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Sa Legitima is located in Ciutadella, just 30 miles from Cala Ratjada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the guest house. The guest house also provides bike rental. Sant Lluis is 21 miles from SA LEGITIMA, and Cala Galdana is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 19 miles from Sa Legitima.
No reviews yet.
Agroturismo Son Vives Menorca – Adults Only
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Agroturismo Son Vives Menorca – Adults Only is located in Ferreries in the region of Menorca, just 10 miles from Ciutadella. The guesthouse has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Sant Lluis is 16 miles from Agroturismo Son Vives Menorca, and Cala Galdana is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 15 miles from Agroturismo Son Vives Menorca – Adults Only.
- Beautiful landscapes, very calm and isolated place – in my opinion the best location in Menorca. We really enjoyed our 1 week spring holiday also because of helpful and nice staff:-)
- Absolutely stunning location and views! And Pacqui was so friendly. She does not speak much English and we speak even less Spanish…but no problem with google translate and some hand gestures. We booked dinner one night and it was so delicious. Best frittata I’ve ever tasted! Freshly cooked eggs offered each morning to accompany the usual continental breakfast spread. The whole place is beautifully designed and decorated. Great shower. You should definitely book!!
- Beautiful accommodation on the island. A very different experience from being on the coast. Paquie, the host, is awesome. So helpful and an amazing cook!
- Breakfast was delicious. Cati and Marga are extremely atencious, they made everything – and much else to make our experience at the hotel as good as it can get. We had a supper the last night we stayed in there, it was incredible, very tasty and made as freshly as possible. Great cleaning and great hospitality, and the views are amazing!
This place is alive and real, you know what I mean 🙂
People – sincere, kind and genuine. Here you can feel the soul of the Earth – our planet. This is one of the best hotels in the world!
I will not write about the hotel – in previous reviews (marked 10) – all the truth about beautiful rooms, attention to detail, amazing Breakfast, delicious and fresh food, panoramic, breathtaking views.
I’ll write about my feelings. This is the house where Love lives. Here are people who LOVE what they CREATE, they are excited to see everyone and sincerely take care of their guests.
And here live silence, serenity, peace and beauty – the beauty of nature, beauty of people and the beauty of our world. Here lives happiness! It is a Paradise – one of its embodiment on our Earth! Come and be happy!
Thank you, Paqui, Marga, Clara and everyone we met during these magical 10 days – from my soul!
Top Guest Houses In Sa Caleta Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sa Caleta Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sa Caleta Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sa Caleta Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!