10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In ‘S-graveland Noord-holland:
Villa Lokeend offers elegant suites with free Wi-Fi next to the scenic Vinkeveense Plassen lakes, 0.6 mi from the A2 motorway. There is a gourmet restaurant which serves seasonal cuisine and has a tranquil waterside terrace.Flat-screen TV, a seating area and extra-long beds are standard in the suites at Lokeend. Each room also includes a work desk and tea and coffee making facilities. The modern bathrooms have a bath or shower plus a hairdryer.Free public parking is available on site. Amsterdam, Utrecht and Hilversum are each only a 20-minute drive from Lokeend Villa. Golfterrein De Hoge Dijk-Olympus is 10 minutes away by car.
- Beautiful location, comfortable room and friendly staff.
- staff was fantastic and very accommodating. The executive suite was spacious and had wonderful views. bathroom was big and had nice deep tub. it is out in country but not too far of a drive or 1mile walk to bus to train station (about 1hr) to reach Amsterdam. Breakfast was included and was delicious. we would love to come back
- Loved the location, the size, design, brightness of the rooms. Staff was great and friendly and the restaurant in front of the hotel amazing!
A large 2-bedrooms 1 living room suite.
Nice restaurant room, good location in a nice environment with nice terrace. Nice food at the restaurant in the evening
- Literally cannot say enough good things about this place!!! To start, the owners Peggy and Onno are the kindest people and really made it feel like home. I miss them already, so that shows you how good they are! They were so helpful with our crazy 2 year old boy and made his day with a sparkler on his ice-cream. So cute! The restaurant is SOOOO GOOOOD we ate there everyday. Being able to have breakfast in the room was amazing, especially to eat it with the door to the canal open.. ducks swimming by… beautiful views… it was so dreamy. The bed was sooo comfy and I took a picture of the tag on the pillow so I could buy one I loved it so much haha. This place gives you the perfect countryside feel, while being halfway between Amsterdam and Utrecht to be able to go explore! Will 100% stay here if I ever find myself in the Netherlands again, even just to see the owners! 1000/10! 🙂
Guest House Open Doors
Guest House Open Doors offers accommodations in Almere. Free private parking is available on site.The room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The room comes with a private bathroom. Guest House Open Doors features free WiFi throughout the property.Amsterdam is 12 mi from Guest House Open Doors, while Utrecht is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 18 mi from Guest House Open Doors.
- Milly was a very friendly host, attentive and caring. Beautiful accommodation, and fantastic to have airconditioning. Very comfortable bed and clean all-round. Kitchenette was really useful and we felt at home. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- Milly was a superb hostess – she couldn’t have been more helpful when we arrived soaking wet from the rain. All in all, nothing was to much trouble
– Very nice hosts
– Comfortable beds
– Delicious breakfast
– Well-equipped bathroom and toilet
– Easy access to transportation
- Host was excellent, room was immaculately clean, good vibes due to the decorations of the room and just an overall positive energy resonating through the entire property.
- On the same day they sent me instructions on how to access the room. All super clean and very cozy. The bed very comfortable. The owner very nice. Very quiet place I recommend it.
Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht
Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht features free WiFi and views of lake in Loosdrecht. There’s a restaurant serving Dutch cuisine, and free private parking is available.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Each room includes a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, while selected rooms have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Loosdrecht, like cycling.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 22 miles from Tiny Loft Boat Loosdrecht.
No reviews yet.
Loes in Laren provides adults only accommodations with a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The rooms at the guesthouse have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, DVD-Player, and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Loes has certain accommodations with garden views, and rooms have a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 26 miles from Loes.
- Unique atmosphere, lovely outdoor area and Linda our host was warm and friendly and incredibly helpful. Nothing was too much to ask. The location was wonderful; Laren is a gorgeous old village with lots of great places to eat, drink and shop. And very conveniently located. All in all a top experience!
It’s a spiritual, fashionable and cosy place to stay.
A big bed and very comfortable. Morning coffee just perfect in the garden.
- We had the best time at Loes’, she is a wonderful host, so welcoming and generous. The location is excellent, it is super quiet, has a gorgeous garden to sit in, a very comfortable bed, great bathroom and you can shop for almost everything you need at the Organic deli, just 100 meters from there, – then you’re almost in the center of the Village. Laren is beautiful and fun, her Airbnb a cosy home to come home to. Highly recommended 10/10
- The home, neighborhood and village were a dream come true. Local food was extremely memorable and of exceptional quality. Highway connections to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Hague, Leiden, all extremely fast and convenient
- Owner is super friendly and nice, location is amazing, overall place is perfect
Beautiful place for 4
Located in Amsterdam, 2.3 miles from Johan Cruijff Arena, Beautiful place for 4 has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 6 miles from Artis Zoo, 6 miles from Dutch National Opera & Ballet and 6 miles from Royal Theater Carré. The property is 6 miles from RAI Amsterdam and 6 miles from Museum of Bags and Purses Hendrikje.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. All rooms include an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. All rooms at Beautiful place for 4 come with a seating area.Rembrandt House is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Heineken Experience is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 14 miles from Beautiful place for 4.
Zuidoost is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, old-town exploration and atmosphere.
No reviews yet.
Located in Bilthoven, Cavalli’s Cottage features a garden. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Every room includes an electric tea pot, while certain rooms will provide you with a patio and others also provide guests with garden views. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Cavalli’s Cottage.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 34 miles from Cavalli’s Cottage.
- Booked cottage as a stop off for a wider Europe visit. Ticked all the boxes for what we were looking for. Lovely place in a beautiful area ran by Amber and supported by her sister Ystar. Only regret is that we didn’t stay longer. Plan to book in the future as an annual visit. Thanks all, Tony, Maja, Cora & Hugo !
- Very nice house and very friendly, helpfulll hosts.
- A lovely cottage – great interior! Very comfy and well equipped! Very friendly owners!
Goede gastvrouw , heerlijk bed , fijne omgevingen lekker ontbijt.
- Amber ist eine super Gastgeberin. Sie hat uns bei allen möglichen Fragen geholfen, ist auf unsere Wünsche eingegangen und war jederzeit verfügbar. Das Cottage ist wunderschön und echt niedlich eingerichtet. Uns hat es an nichts gefehlt. Ich kann diese Unterkunft mit 100% weiterempfehlen!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B DailyKaat offers accommodations in Soest. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player, and a private bathroom with a steam shower. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your patio with garden view. Extras include bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and cycling. The guest house also offers free bicycle usage. Guests can enjoy nature surroundings and bike and hiking trails. Palace Soestdijk, the zoo and the National Militair Museum are located at 1.9 mi. Schiphol Airport is 25 mi from the property.
- Beautiful tranquil patio garden overlooking larger garden with well cared for plants and flowers. Enjoyed watching this and listening to birdsong whilst having tea, coffee, breakfast or a snack. Great multi-option shower cabin (jets and steam room option are great after long walks or cycling to ease muscles). Free use of bikes was a massive bonus to explore the area.
- Did not get breakfast , very disappointed at that. We paid for 2 nights , through circumstances we could not come the first night. So it would have been a nice gesture to give us a nice breakfast. Could have got it but would have to pay 12.50 Euro’s a person.Beware of the extra’s in this place .
- Friendly nice host, the Studio itself is cosy and clean, coffe for free and the area got a good infrastructue. The train to Amsterdam centraal is only 2 minutes to walk
El estudio está genial, muy completo. La señora que nos atendió muy amable y servicial. Sin duda alguna, cuando volvamos a visitar Holanda, volveremos a elegir este alojamiento.
Recomendamos visitar Soest, es un lugar encantador y muy acogedor.
- wat een heerlijke ruime studio. Ik moest overnachten in verband met werk en dan is het fijn om ruimte te hebben
Offering free WiFi, Amsterdam Guestroom offers accommodations in Amsterdam, 5 miles from RAI Amsterdam and 5 miles from Artis Zoo. The property is around 6 miles from Dutch National Opera & Ballet, 6 miles from Royal Theater Carré and 6 miles from Heineken Experience. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located 1.1 miles from Johan Cruijff Arena.Museum of Bags and Purses Hendrikje is 6 miles from the guesthouse, while Rijksmuseum is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 13 miles from Amsterdam Guestroom.
Zuidoost is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, old-town exploration and atmosphere.
No reviews yet.
Suite LOOF in Utrecht provides adults only accommodations with Restaurant and a terrace. Located around 1.2 miles from TivoliVredenburg, the guesthouse with free WiFi is also 1.2 miles away from Conference Center Vredenburg. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located a few steps from Museum Speelklok.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Conference Center Domstad is 2 miles from Suite LOOF, while Jaarbeurs Utrecht is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in cafes, restaurants and shopping.
- The location was very good and the young owner(?) or manager was responsive and sweet.
- It was an easy walk from the train station and right in the middle of the city square. Very clean, staff was great. Not a “hotel”, more like some rooms over a restaurant, but very nice.
- The location was perfect in old town but also very near the main train station.
- Room itself was very nice. We were offered a drink from the restaurant below upon checking in. Location is great for being near everything you would want to see.
- What a comfortable and luxurious suite on an excellent location. We liked how the place is decorated and we felt at home. There is enough room with comfortable seats. There is a coffeemaker which we thought was convenient. There are enough possibilities to have breakfast in the neighboorhood, we went to Bagels and beans, which is quite close. It’s a small walk from the train station.
Located in Utrecht and with Conference Center Domstad reachable within 3.7 miles, Eschersingel Home has a shared lounge, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi throughout the property and a garden. The property is around 3.7 miles from Jaarbeurs Utrecht, 4 miles from TivoliVredenburg and 4 miles from Conference Center Vredenburg. The guesthouse has family rooms.The guesthouse provides some rooms that feature garden views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a desk.Guests at Eschersingel Home can enjoy a continental breakfast.Museum Speelklok is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Central Studios B.V. Is 2.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 26 miles from Eschersingel Home.
Leidsche Rijn is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, old-town exploration and shopping.
1) Quiet neighborhood near a large park. Beautiful property.
2) Good train connection downtown.
3) Clean room.
4) Guests are allowed to use kitchen utensils at the bar: tea kettle, micro-wave, coffee machine, spoons, mugs, and glasses.
5) Kind owner.
This property was perfect for our quick weekend in the Netherlands. We spent one day in Utrecht and one day in Amsterdam – which was a quick train ride from Utrecht Central. The sprinter train is a short walk and only two stops to Utrecht Central.
We had the double room with shared bathroom. It worked great for us (3 adults, 1 toddler). Very clean and spacious.
Overall, we had a great stay and enjoyed the surroundings of the lovely neighborhood. Felt safe walking to and from the train stop. Wish we could’ve stayed longer.
- Clean, nicely decorated, thatched roof. Gated home.
- Nice villa close to the Maxima park and close to the railwaystation.
- Excellent accommodation. Nice, clean, big rooms, comfortable bed, quiet and extremely friendly owners.
- 1) Quiet neighborhood near a large park. Beautiful property.
Top Guest Houses In ‘S-graveland Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in ‘s-Graveland Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!