10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ryes Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ryes Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ryes Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ryes Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ryes Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ryes Lower Normandy:
Le Clos des Courtines – Les 4 Vents
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Meuvaines in the Basse-Normandie region, Le Clos des Courtines is set in a 18th-century house. Free Wi-Fi access, a garden with terrace and a living room with fireplace are some of the property’s facilities.The guest rooms feature exposed-stone walls and wooden beams. Offering views of the garden, all rooms are located upstairs and they have a seating area and private bathroom. Some also include a flat-screen TV and disability access.Washing and ironing facilities are also provided at Les Courtines, and several shops can be found within 1.2 mi from the property.A continental breakfast of fresh cheese and ham, fruit salad, French pastries, orange juice, cereals and bread is served daily.Le Clos des Courtines is 13 mi from Caen, 6.2 mi from Bayeux and only 0.9 mi from the sea coast. Free, private and gated parking is available on site with no prior reservation.
- The accommodation was excellent and we liked the attention to detail and everything was immaculate. Our hostess was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast too was really good with plenty of choice. We will certainly be returning for a longer stay.
- Fantastic place to stay , really enjoyed the home cooked breakfast .
- We thought the building was a delight, the hostess was charming and breakfast was amazing especially her homemade jams.
The accommodation was more than we expected, breakfast was excellent with local products, the rooms are very well decorated and very comfortable (brand new high quality mattress), the location is perfect to visit the Normandy landings museum and the owner was very helpful
I strongly recommend this B&B
- The room was comfortable and clean. The little town was quiet and beautiful. The best part was the lovely proprietor and her amazing breakfast.
Les Puits Bessin Normandie
Chambres d’hôtes Les Puits is a guest house located in the countryside of Sommervieu. You can enjoy the terrace, by the garden, and relax in the shared living room.Each room has a traditional décor and a garden view. Free WiFi access is available and you will have access to shared bathroom facilities.A continental breakfast is included in the price and served each morning in the dining room.Free public parking is possible on site and Bayeux is an 8-minute drive from the property.
- Breakfast, like everything else was excellent. The couple hosting us were friendly and it was just right for us. not over the top. They helped us find a petrol station easily, but necessary.
- Petit déjeûner très copieux et très bon et hôtes très sympathiques
- Nous avons aimé le calme, le jardin fleuri,l’accueil et le petit-déjeuner
- Comfortabele, gezellige kamer. Zeer vriendelijke en hartelijke mensen. Basic maar goed ontbijt.
- Les gens la wifi l accueil le petit déjeuner et la liberté pour rentré le soir
Chambres Chez Mounie
Located 650 feet from the beach and set in a renovated house from 1870, Chambres Chez Mounie features a private entrance for its clients.The heated rooms at Chambres Chez Mounie have a private bathroom and parquet flooring. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.A shared kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities is also available.Chambres Chez Mounie is 9.3 mi from Ouistreham and 5.6 mi from Bayeux Train Station. There is a free, public car park at a location nearby.
- Beautiful quaint old house in what is otherwise a very touristy town. Our host was superb, a very interesting gentlemab who was helpful and happy to offer useful advice.
- Nice cozy apartment in an old building, perfect location, free parking.
– returning guests
– homely and secluded place, where you can enjoy Normandy at its fullest
– lovely hosts
– little village just like you’d imagine
- Great room with lots of space, and a large bathroom. We had the option to use the owners’ kitchen which was nice of them. The owners were very welcoming and they kept the place well. The house has a great location in the Normandy region, especially because it is situated in the middle of where the D-Day landings took place.
- This is a traditional french property with lots of character but basic. We loved it but if you like lots of extras suggest you stick to chain hotels.
La Maison Du 6
One of our best sellers in Arromanches-les-Bains! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Arromanches-les-Bains, 600 feet from D-Day Museum, La Maison Du 6 features views of the sea. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. La Maison Du 6 provides some rooms that have a balcony, and every room is equipped with a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served at the property. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves seafood and local cuisine.The accommodation has a sun terrace. You can play minigolf at La Maison Du 6.Arromanches 360 is 1,200 feet from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from La Maison Du 6.
- Staff were very accommodating. The room had some cool updates. The view and location were outstanding.
- Great location for DDay landings and a must see museum. Comfortable bed, separate toilet and bathroom. All very modern with good lighting. Good continental breakfast with choice of omelette or boiled egg plus crepes croissant brioche.
- Location A+. Bed very very comfy. Rooms neat and tidy. Attentive owner. Would highly recommend.
- The selection for breakfast was exceptional. The restaurant on the ground floor of the property was very good and very friendly.
- Excellent location, very clean. The beds were very comfortable. Beautiful villa.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Arromanches-les-Bains, Dday Aviators is 1 minutes’ walk from the seafront. Dday Aviators houses a collection of a aeronautical items dating back from the Second World War. The property is also 350 feet from D-Day Museum and 1,300 feet from Arromanches 360.The rooms features a flat-screen TV with international channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom and a kitchenette. Some even include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Guests will find a shared lounge at the property.The city of Bayeux is to be found in the surroundings, it’s located 8.1 mi away from the property and offers several touristic attractions such as the Museum of the Battle of Normandy.
- spacious and unique room, near the beach & museum, but above all the amazing owner
- The room was full of character and the fixtures and fittings are beautiful. The bathroom is lovely. The bed is one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The breakfasts were delicious. If you are interested in WW2 then there is plenty of fascinating items to find out more about. The property is ideally placed to explore the D Day beaches and Arromanches is a lovely town with many nice restaurants and cafes.
- Ann is a delightful host and made our visit most enjoyable. The B&B is definely unique in its association with D-Day history – this was a big plus for us.
- An enjoyable breakfast after our stay in luxury room. I do like the design of all sorts. Hope to return one day!
- Fantastic and attentive owner gave us a very informed tour of the WW2 items around the property. Compact but comfortable room with kitchenette. Many little extras. Breakfast was very nice. Very central in Arromanches. The last few roads to drive to the front door to drop our bags off were a bit tight but there is a garage for guests a 5-10 min walk away or a public car park 30 secounds away.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Tracy-sur-Mer, L’Arrozoir features an outdoor swimming pool, garden and free WiFi. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can use a terrace.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. L’Arrozoir has certain rooms with sea views, and every room comes with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tracy-sur-Mer, like hiking.Caen is 16 miles from L’Arrozoir, while Cabourg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Fantastic choice of breakfast. Didn’t need to eat until again before supper! Hosts lovely. Place is really comfortable and in a great location.
- Great guest, house and amazing area- recomand 100 %
- Lovely owners, nice room with bath and private terrace. We had the swimming pool to ourselves! Best breakfast ever: fresh fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice, yoghurt, eggs any way you want them, and….freshly baked pancakes!!
Very good place and staff. The breakfast was great.
Thanks for all to Serge and Erika.
- Really welcoming. Super breakfast and the owners were positive and friendly. Enjoyed our stay.
Arromanches Villa Tracy
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Villa Tracy is located 500 feet from Gold Beach and 5.6 mi from Bayeux. This guest house features heated bedrooms with a flat-screen, satellite TV. The D Day cemetery is 7.5 mi away and a closed private parking for cars and motorcycles is provided.The rooms at Villa Tracy have a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Each room includes free WiFi access and for an extra charge, guests can request to have a kettle and a welcome tray with milk, coffee and hot chocolate in their rooms.A buffet breakfast with fresh bread and pastries from the local bakery is served daily at the villa with an additional cost, and several restaurants with a sea view can be found within 1,650 feet.Race tracks are regularly organized on site. Activities nearby include golfing at Port en Bessin Golf Course and going to Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Casino. The city of Caen is 17 mi away.
- tea and coffee facility provided in the room although not standard.
Family owned villa with friendly staff. Nice breakfast room. Good WiFi.
Our 6 bed room served it’s purpose = a place to sleep at and relax at in the afternoons.
- A beautiful beach near apartment, a very kind owner.
- A very warm welcome by the owner and his wife. Comfortable room. Breakfast to our liking too. Most enjoyable and we would return to this property if visiting Normandy again.
- Villa Tracy was immaculately clean, location and communication were perfect
Le Tardif, Noble Guesthouse
Le Tardif is a 18th century private mansion located in the former botanical garden of Bayeux. It offers rooms with period furniture and varnished parquet floors.Rooms at the Le Tardif, Noble Guest house have satellite TV, WiFi and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the courtyard, or open onto the terrace.Brakfast can be served in the winter garden or on the terrace. Private parking is available, along with a large walled garden for guests’ convenience.Staff can offer local tourist information, and the guest house is just 450 feet from Noter Dame du Bessin – Bayeux Cathedral and 850 feet from the Bayeux Tapestry Museum. The nearest station is Gare de Bayeaux SNCF Train Station. Omaha Beach is 11 mi away.
- Beautiful property, very nice hosts, delicious dinner
- Spectacular property, so well maintained, and a perfect in-town location. The hotel owner also read my email to them and were aware of our needs. They made excellent restaurant recommendations too, and he called and made reservations for us. I can’t wait to return!
Great location. close to everything.
Lovely large room and beautiful gardens.
Exceptional service from the owners.
- The place is beautiful and the gardens very pretty with a cute resident cat and dog pair. The manager Anthony spoke excellent English and was extremely helpful and hospitable. He recommended good places to eat and helped to make bookings n carried our bags to and from rooms to our car. The location is also excellent and breakfast is lovely. They had English news channels on TV in the rooms. Free onsite carpark.
- Every aspect of our stay was exceptional. The staff saw to our needs, the room was wonderful, the location perfect. And we received great advice on what to see locally given our schedule and interests.
La Villa Graziella
Located within 300 feet of D-Day Museum and 900 feet of Arromanches 360, La Villa Graziella provides rooms in Arromanches-les-Bains. Every room includes a terrace.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. La Villa Graziella has some units with garden views, and rooms come with a electric tea pot. The rooms feature a closet.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- Beautifully decorated rooms and very comfortable bed.
Good situation in the middle of Normandie battles
The receptionist was wonderful, the representative of the hotel came and even announced that since there were no more guests, the entire villa was at our disposal and the parking was also available. The villa is beautifully decorated and also the room itself.
The location is excellent – close to the sites: the beach and the museum
- This is a conversion of a house that was obviously one of the well to do residents. The setting is wonderful. The room was clean, modern and the lounge was nice too. The conversion is very well done. The bed was superb.
- Classy villa in a beautiful village. Room brilliantly appointed with a clean and spacious bathroom. Lovely and quiet at night
Ferme De La Croix De Caugy
Located in Sommervieu, Ferme De La Croix De Caugy has barbecue facilities, shared lounge and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot, while some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave. All rooms feature a private bathroom and a hair dryer.Caen is 15 miles from Ferme De La Croix De Caugy. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ryes Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ryes Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ryes Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!