10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ruyton Of The Eleven Towns Shropshire:
One of our best sellers in Shrewsbury! Sydney House is located in Shrewsbury, just 28 miles from Wolverhampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Ludlow is 24 miles from Sydney House, and Stoke on Trent is 31 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 43 miles away.
- The bed very comfy. Room nice and quiet. Breakfast was the best ever and service was brilliant. Very pleasant place to stay, but had a long walk down town to get an evening meal.
- Comfy Bed and despite being next to the railway line it was quite quiet.
- Good location with easy access to riverside area, theatre, station, bus station and town (all walking distance). Useful to have car park (although small). Single room was quite well equipped and had plenty of cupboards. Breakfast was very good.
Friendly staff and room change on request to suit our our circumstances
ie travelling with dog
- Very helpful staff who were happy for me to check in early. Single room small but well equipped and space well utilised. Lighting easily adequate for reading in bed. Car parking has never been a problem, and I have stayed there many times before. Very good, freshly cooked breakfast. Quiet location but three pubs nearby. Not too far to walk into town centre.
Abbey Court Guest House
Located in Shrewsbury, 27 miles from Wolverhampton, Abbey Court Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Ludlow is 23 miles from Abbey Court Guest House, and Stoke on Trent is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 44 miles from Abbey Court Guest House.
- Very clean room. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Quiet location. Can recommend.
- Staff very friendly and check in was quick and room was at rear so quieter which we liked and clean and tidy did what we wanted it to do and value for money. Close to everything 🙂
- Excellent position. Room comfortable. Breakfast excellent.
- Well positioned: off street car park. Friendly staff good breakfast.
- Was lovey and warm and staff were very helpful n lovely , recommend to eat out at a lovey place too
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Darwin’s Townhouse offers accommodations in Shrewsbury, just 27 miles from Wolverhampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ludlow is 23 miles from Darwin’s Townhouse , and Telford is 13 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Wide variety to suit all. Loved the property, the decor, the staff. The honesty bar is a great idea. Molton Brown products in the bathroom. We had drinks in the garden as the weather was good. We would certainly want to return. The town had plenty to offer also. The staff went out of their way to help with parking directions and were very nice when at first we cancelled due to snow.
Lovely place. Good creativity on decoration
Breakfast was great too
Parking is only 20 meters away
Comfortable beds, clean fresh room. Beautiful sunken garden view.
Fabulous freshly cooked breakfast.
Close to the town walls, easily accessible, beautiful walks around the Quarry.
Staff welcoming, lovely atmosphere.
- Very welcoming. Every thing explained. Breakfast very nice. Honesty bar in sitting room which was very comfortable.
- Extensive choice on breakfast menu. Unfortunately it was fairly tasteless.
The Golden Lion Hotel
Located in Llandysilio, 31 miles from Chester, The Golden Lion Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Shrewsbury is 14 miles from The Golden Lion Hotel, and Telford is 27 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 41 miles away.
- The breakfasts were superb, with friendly service and great coffee. We had dinner at the restaurant too on both days of our stay. All meals were great on both days, the sea bass on a mixed bean cassoulet was particularly impressive. The beer in the bar was also excellent, as was the Penderyn
- Breakfast the best thing about the stay but average compared to other B&Bs I have stayed at.
- Excellent breakfast. One of the best breakfast we have had in a hotel
- teaset nice,bedstead nice,quilt cover and sheets lovely as was the towels ,dressing table nice and lady who runs it hard working and very polite
- I was looked after as though a guest in a family home (which it is). Nothing was too much trouble.
Charnwood Guest House
Charnwood Guest House is located in Shrewsbury, just 26 miles from Wolverhampton. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.Ludlow is 23 miles from Charnwood Guest House, and Stoke on Trent is 31 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 45 miles away.
- Arrived earlier than expected which was not a problem and room was ready. Lovely welcome and very obliging. Breakfast was great and the cooked breakfast I ordered was exactly how I liked it. Had a lovely chat with the landlady over a coffee.
- Our room was beautiful and the bed and bedding were luxurious – everything catered for and will return next year. We had booked room only but James had provided cereal and toast for us which was a lovely touch – Thank you so much!
- Jo was very friendly and helpful, and she made us feel very welcome. Our room was spotlessly clean and comfortable, and we had everything we needed. Jo;s cooked breakfast was delicious. We really enjoyed our stay at Charnwood, and would recommend it to anyone visiting the Shrewsbury area.
- A very warm,friendly welcome. A good sized room overlooking the main road but quiet enough to sleep during the day. The bed was very comfortable with memory-foam pillows. Probably one of the best day’s sleep I’ve had on my travels. Breakfast was cereal (a good and varied selection),followed by a Full English,although there was also fruit and yogurt available.
- Jo was very helpful and put you at ease with her kindness, nothing was too much trouble, breakfast was as ordered and was promptly served
The Corbet Arms
The Corbet Arms offers accommodations in Shrewsbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Wolverhampton is 26 miles from The Corbet Arms, and Ludlow is 24 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and comfy rooms, like being at home!!
- Lovely location, unusual amenities (bowling green) riverside gardens, nice room very clean.
Everything was very nice. The room was spacious and comfortable. The food is excellent. All of the staff were very helpful and friendly.
lovely location too.
- lovely hotel and amazing views, very clean and comfortable
- Room was sloping ceilings so kept banging head and shower riser bar held on by tape!
Drapers Hall Restaurant & Boutique Rooms
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Drapers Hall Restaurant & Boutique Rooms offers accommodations in Shrewsbury, just 28 miles from Wolverhampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ludlow is 24 miles from Drapers Hall Rooms, and Telford is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 43 miles from Drapers Hall Restaurant & Boutique Rooms.
- Rooms extremely comfortable, staff friendly and welcoming. The manager/owner couldn’t do enough for us.
- The staff were very friendly and attentive, nothing was to much trouble, plenty of bottled water for your room and fresh milk, the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
- A very comfortable bed in a quiet location – very peaceful for a town centre
- Lovely historical building with huge character. Nicely fitted with modern touches and new bathrooms. Restaurant and bar good balance of old and new with log fire.
- I loved the seating area part of our room (Wool). This was such a nice area to sit, chill and have a chat.
Darwin’s Kitchen mixes the charm of a period building with chic design and modern art. This boutique hotel style offers free Wi-Fi, a 1 rosette Visit England awarded restaurant and AA awarded 5 star rooms.The individually designed bedrooms are decorated in light colours, complimenting the exposed wooden beams. The spacious rooms have mood lighting, flat-screen TVs and contemporary bathrooms with hairdryers, and complimentary Duck Island toiletries. There are also tea/coffee making facilities and honesty snack bars. Some rooms have real log fire places.Darwin’s Kitchen Restaurant & Bar sources the finest of ingredients from local farms and includes Gloucestershire Pork and Shropshire Beef on its menu. The menu has a British/ American flavour, whilst there is a separate extensive menu for vegetarians and children. Darwin’s Kitchen has a bijoux designer garden with tables, leather chairs and outdoor heating and there is also a conservatory.Guests can enjoy a light breakfast in the room to be enjoyed at your leisure. Cooked breakfast is available at the sister venues The Loopy Shrew or Darwins’ Townhouse.Darwin’s Kitchen Bar And Restaurant With Rooms is in the centre of Shrewsbury and is within walking distance to bars and restaurants. Shrewsbury Station is just a 5-minute walk away and The Quarry Park which is home to the annual RHS Shrewsbury Flower Show and Shrewsbury Regatta is just a 12-minute walk away.
Fantastic food !! Excellent evening meal and the breakfast the next day was exceptional !
Had to change my booking due to an emergency and Dan was brilliant in helping me at the last minute . Will definitely go back ! The service from the whole team was second to none
- Location was good right in the heart of the town near to shops and pubs.
- Beautiful boutique hotel. The executive suite was amazing. The food was excellent and desserts were even better.
- Bedrooms were clean and comfortable. Bar was nice.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The staff friendly and attentive. Great central location. We’d recommend it a definitely return.
- Fantastic food !! Excellent evening meal and the breakfast the next day was exceptional !
Plas Uchaf Llangedwyn
Featuring free WiFi, Plas Uchaf Llangedwyn offers accommodations in Oswestry, just 30 miles from Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the guest house. Shrewsbury is 21 miles from Plas Uchaf Llangedwyn, and Wrexham is 19 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Chirbury, 14 miles from Shrewsbury, Rorrington Hall features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Ludlow is 21 miles from Rorrington Hall, and Telford is 25 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 52 miles away.
Fantastic place to stay over. Nice and quiet surrounding helps to relax and reset the mind.
Breakfast? WOW! The best full English we’ve ever had.
I’d recommend it for everyone who’s looking for quiet and peaceful place to stay to relax and take a deep breath of nature.
Love it. Thank you very much
- Staff very friendly, room layout was brilliant clean and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing and freshly cooked.
Everything was superb.
The enormous fire that greeted us was fabulous!
- Absolutely fabulous , a real warm welcome and would very highly recommend
- The general ambience and the personal attention of the hosts also delicious breakfast
- Fantastic place to stay over. Nice and quiet surrounding helps to relax and reset the mind.
Top Guest Houses In Ruyton Of The Eleven Towns Shropshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruyton of the Eleven Towns Shropshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!