10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rustrel Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Parenthèse en Luberon
Offering a barbecue, Parenthèse en Luberon is located in Rustrel in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, 27 mi from Aix-en-Provence. The guest house has a children’s playground and views of the garden.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. Rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Peaceful place, very friendly staff, comfortable, well decorated and clean.
- We were given a very friendly welcome. Alex and Maria were very attentive.. The room was very comfortable and well-appointed. The house and location were superb.This is a great place to stay, Highly recommended.
- Everything was perfect. Super House, comfortable and with friendly owners.
- Très bon accueil, chaleureux, vivant. Une demeure très atypique. Bien placé pour visiter la région. Très bon rapport qualité prix. Pour ceux qui aime la nature, c’est un bel endroit.
l’accueil a été parfait. La chambre lumineuse et spasieuse avec vue sur la campagne.
Le petit déjeuner copieux et avec du choix.
Set in a former convent dating back to the 17th-century, Le Couvent is located in Apt in the heart of the Luberon region. It features an outdoor swimming pool, garden, terrace with sun beds and free Wi-Fi.The rooms with garden views have floor-to-ceiling windows and high ceilings. Some also have exposed wooden beams. All have a flat-screen TV and bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Every morning, a continental breakfast featuring homemade jam is served in the large dining room by the fireplace or in the garden, on the terrace. Restaurants are located 150 feet away.Le Couvent is a good starting point to explore the Luberon hill-top villages. Bikes can be rented on site and guests can go hiking, tree or rock climbing in the area. They can also drive 5 mi to Villars’s golf or 11 mi to visit Gordes. Roussillon is a 5.6 miles drive away while Sénanque Abbey is 16 mi away.
- Wonderful ambience. Very tranquil. Full of character and loveliness. Superb. And great petit-dejeuner too!
- Nice hotel in a very convenient position to visit Luberon. Staff very friendly and laid back place where you can really relax. Nice Breakfast included in the price. Easy to park outside the hotel.
- This is simply the best and most memorable chambre d’hote I have ever stayed in. The conversion of the old convent is a masterpiece and it retains its calm, cool atmosphere. Our room on the top floor was enormous and beautiful. Lovely gardens and small swimming pool. The hosts are friendly and the breakfast delicious.
Large clean room with comfortable bed and large seating area.
- Lovely location with a peaceful garden, huge rooms and bathroom. Great breakfast choices, including muesli and yoghurt.
Les Atlantes de Provence
Les Atlantes de Provence is located in Saint-Saturnin-d’Apt. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.All units has air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hair dryer and a wardrobe. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at the guest house have a patio. The rooms have a private bathroom.Les Atlantes de Provence offers a private courtyard. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Aix-en-Provence is 29 mi from the accommodations, while Avignon is 29 mi from the property. Avignon-Provence Airport is 24 mi away.
- The property is a historical building which used to be a shop, so it is right on a small street. It was great, because we felt like a part of the locals! The room was very nice and comfortable. The owner recomended us the best French restaurant across the street called Le Saint Hubert. What is more, from this quite, lovely town it’s very close to other beautiful villages in this area (Roussilon, Gordes..). Perfect stay!
- Amazing croissants for breakfast! The room smells like lavender. It is also located in a historical building.
- Hosts were super friendly and helpful. The room was great and very comfortable. We had excellent storage for our bicycles.
- Loved the old house and all the features of the room. Our hosts were very welcoming and helpful.
- Stunning Mideaval village, lovely restored small hotel, great lavender location
Located in Luberon, Lou Amourie is a 20th-century house dating from 1912 offering guest house accommodations only a 30-minute drive from Cavaillon. Avignon and its TGV Train Station are a 45-minute drive away.The room has an private bathroom, including a bath located in an alcove and guests have access onto an outdoor terrace and garden. It also includes an electric kettle and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is offered at the property and groceries and restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi. If you would like to check out your surroundings, Rousillon is 1.9 mi away and Gordes and Senanque Abbey are 9.3 mi away.Marseille Airport is 56 mi away.
- The hosts are super nice!! We were greeted warmly when we first arrived! The place is very quirky and sweet, with an immaculate garden where we had our delicious breakfast! It is definitely one of our memorable stays in France! 🙂
- The hosts were amazing, helpful and engaging. The room was very comfortable. The garden was lovely to relax in.
- Fantastic garden where you can enjoy a very good breakfast.Very nice place,well situated near roussillion but away from the noise and the tourists of the liitle village.Well decorated.
- Best value for money. We have never seen so much dedication to the well being of the guests and the insane amount of attention to detail. The house is marvelous, the antique decoration makes you feel like a century back in time. And then there are the two hosts who can sense any of your wishes, be it a little drink in the garden or some advice for the best sights nearby. The breakfast is great, freshly pressed juice, fresh fruits, cerials and the french croissant – a dream!
- Wonderful hosts. So kind, so gracious. The most thoughtful and lovely petite dejune in the garden.
Le Parfum Des Collines
Located in the heart of the Luberon Natural Regional Park, Le Parfum Des Collines offers tastefully decorated guests rooms in the town of Saignon. The property features free WiFi access and an outdoor pool and terrace area. Guests can relax in the hot tub and enjoy the on-site sauna facilities.Each of the air-conditioned guest rooms are fitted with a flat screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine and a private bathroom with either a bath or shower, bathrobes, slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Selected rooms have a seating area. A continental breakfast is available every morning.For those guests who wish to explore the surrounding area, Aix-en-Provence is 35 mi from Le Parfum Des Collines, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 40 mi away.Avignon – Caumont Airport is 32 mi away. Alternatively if you are arriving by car, free private parking facilities are offered on site.
- Beautiful, spacious rooms. Natural and wholesome breakfasts. The jacuzzi/ sauna facility was excellent!
- Amazing stay in nice authentic luxury guest house with fantastic view, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic owners and fantastic service! Thank you, Silver and Michele, we definitely come back next year!
- Wonderful breakfast of healthy, home produced items.
- Was the perfect hotel. Everything was amazing, the room, the pool, the breakfast.
Le Perfum de Collines foi a cereja do bolo na nossa viagem pela Provence.Não poderia ter sido uma escolha melhor.É realmente um hotel de charme com uma localização perfeita para quem quer conhecer a região de Vaucluse e Bouches-du -Rhône.Os proprietários restauraram uma antiga propriedade com muito bom gosto.O paisagismo é lindo ,com direito a campos de lavanda e cigarras cantando.A noite é silenciosa e muito estrelada.Realmente emociona.
O quarto é grande com cama confortável e ótimos travesseiros.A roupa de cama e banho tem excelente qualidade.
Café da manhã também excelente e com produtos frescos .Os proprietários são gentilíssimos e procuram ajudar resolvendo todas as dúvidas sobre os lugares a visitar ou informando os melhores restaurantes da região.
Este hotel vai fazer parte dos bons momentos de nossa história.Um lugar na Provence para não esquecer.
Les Chambres De Charlotte
Les Chambres De Charlotte is located in Cucuron. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is available daily at Les Chambres De Charlotte.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Aix-en-Provence is 17 miles from Les Chambres De Charlotte, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 25 miles from the guesthouse.
- A great stay! Amazing breakfast, a beautiful property, right in the heart of the village. Everything was very easy. Thibaut came to meet us at the property to give us the keys (there is no staff on site at all times, this is pretty normal for a chambre d’hote in France), he was very helpful (and with a handshake that could kill a small animal). We had a great time at Les Chambres de Charlotte!
Great place in an awsom small village. The host is so kind about everything.
- All good, nice room and friendly owner, and nice village.
- The room was very large, the bed was king size and the bathroom was huge, with two basins, a tub and a modern and comfortable shower. The guesthouse is located in the town centre.
- wonderful building and Thibaut is an excellent host
Elephant de Vaugines
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Elephant de Vaugines is set in Vaugines and also provides a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, the 4-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Each room is equipped with a patio with a garden view.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms come with a kitchen with a dishwasher. At Elephant de Vaugines all rooms have a private bathroom.A continental, buffet or Full English/Irish breakfast is served at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Aix-en-Provence is 18 miles from Elephant de Vaugines, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 29 miles from the property. Provence Airport is 25 miles away.
- The breakfast was divine and our hosts were very helpful and friendly. The view from the garden was beautiful.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great locally sourced breakfast
- A perfect getaway with lovely owners. We had a lovely couple of days recharging our batteries. We kept saying how perfect it was and how happy we were to have found it. The atmosphere is friendly and calm, the views incredible and delicious breakfast. We’ll definitely be back.
Nina &Francois were excellent hosts,from the welcome drink to making reservations at a local restaurant.The breakfast was delicious and more of a brunch with a wide choice from fresh fruits to fish and eggs freshly cooked to your liking.The room was spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated.
I would recommend this chambre d’hotes without hesitation.
- Wonderful place. Very quiet and relaxing. The owners were friendly and helpful. The pool and the view from the terrace were fabulous. We highly recommend this property and will be back.
Le Rimayon provides rooms in Saignon. With free bikes, the property also has an outdoor swimming pool, as well as a garden. The restaurant serves European cuisine.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain accommodations at Le Rimayon also provide guests with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Staff at reception can help around the clock with advice on the area.Aix-en-Provence is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about this place. It is perfect and staff are wonderful. So scenic, clean, and beautiful. The restaurant is incredible, you should definitely eat a meal here!
- The place is spotless clean and the staff is very nice. The place is very quiet, just renewed and with a nice garden around
Beautiful hotel in a charming old house.
Nice French breakfast served in the garden
Very friendly and helpful staff
Diner taken in the restaurant was also very good
- Very nice place with beautiful large room. Very quiet. Wonderful breakfast. Great big pool in the garden.
- Beautiful brand new relais located in the astonishing Saignon. Fanny was really kind and helpful.
Featuring a sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as a garden, Bastide Nature is located in Saignon. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.All rooms in Bastide Nature are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with a private bathroom. All guest rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Aix-en-Provence is 23 miles from Bastide Nature. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 26 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
1.4 miles from The Ochre Trail, Mas Destonge is located in Roussillon and has rooms with free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The guesthouse has an outdoor swimming pool and a shared kitchen.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.You can play pool at Mas Destonge.Caumont Airport is 21 miles away.
- Overall we loved the property and wish we could have stayed longer than 1 night. The breakfast was absolutely fantastic and the rooms were very large and comfortable. There is a pool however we didnt get a chance to swim due to the weather. Very friendly hosts.
- Very nice people, excellent location, comfortable room and bathroom…
- Located a short drive from the ochre producing town of Roussillon, Mas Destonge was a great base from to visit the Luberon. Attentive and friendly hosts served a simple breakfast and provided helpful travel tips. Our spotless room included a large soaking tub.
In a great location in Provence lies a hidden gem. Rooms are comfortable and clean. The breakfast is delicious and the facilities are great (swimming pool, kitchen, living room and parking). But above all is the warm hospitality of the owners whom spare no effort to make your stay enjoyable and fun. You get their recommendations for restaurants and places to visit.
We would love to return in the future.
- We absolutely loved our stay at Mas Destonge. The staff are super attentive and nothing is too much trouble. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the pool/outdoor area is a lovely place to enjoy a wine. Highly recommended!
Top Guest Houses In Rustrel Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rustrel Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!