10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rusland Cumbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Rusland Cumbria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rusland Cumbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rusland Cumbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rusland Cumbria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rusland Cumbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rusland Cumbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rusland Cumbria:
Featuring free WiFi, Crosslands Farm offers accommodations in Rusland, just 7 miles from Windermere. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Keswick is 22 miles from Crosslands Farm, and Ambleside is 10 miles away.
- Anne and Dave’s hospitality and the quiet location, with many local walks mean we will definitely be returning!
- Fantastic food. Nice staff. Comfortable beds. Nice shower.
- Beautiful location, fantastic breakfast, a wonderful relaxing stay, highly recommended.
Breakfast was excellent.
The bed was comfy and the farmhouse was quirky and full of character.
- Anne could not have been more helpful and welcomed both myself and my dog into her home. Ipersonally prefer the homely atmosphere and that is what crosslands delivers.
Lyndhurst Country House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lyndhurst Country House offers accommodations in Newby Bridge. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Windermere is 8 miles from Lyndhurst Country House, and Keswick is 24 miles from the property.
The breakfast as superb with locally sourced produce used.
The owners were very friendly.
- Friendly welcoming couple who owned b&b, made us feel very welcome.
- Absolutely spotless. The room was gorgeous, comfortable, clean & had everything we needed! Christine & Les were both very lovely and welcoming. The lounge area was also beautiful & comfortable! Highly recommended!
- Warm welcome, very clean and extremely comfortable. Lovely breakfast.
- Very clean and comfortable room with added benefit of sofa. Friendly host and very tasty breakfast.
- The breakfast as superb with locally sourced produce used.
Landing Cottage Guest House
Landing Cottage Guest House offers accommodations in Newby Bridge. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Windermere is 7 miles from Landing Cottage Guest House, and Keswick is 24 miles away.
Lovely guest house in an exceptional location for Lake Windemere, accommodation was great and the staff attentive to all our needs.
Thank you to Colin.
- Colin the owner extremely friendly and helpful, great choice for breakfast, comfortable bed and lovely shower. Leaflets and information booklets readily available, nice seating outside for sitting enjoying sun. Very close to boars and train, also to the aquarium.
The room was very cosy. A very comfortable bed. Tea/coffee and biscuits. A hot shower.
A fab breakfast…….catered for gluten free….and served at a very reasonable window between 8-10am.
This guest house recommends good eating places and it did not disappoint with its suggestions.
Very hospitable. Very accomadating and very friendly .
Will definitely stay here again and will definitely recommend to others.
- Convenient location, welcoming host, delicious breakfast. The room was quite simple (yet clean and comfortable) but given the very affordable price we couldn’t wish for more. Oh, the host actually upgraded us, that was very nice 🙂
- The guest house was beautiful in a nice area right by Windermere. The room and facilities were amazing, breakfast was absolutely amazing and the owner could not do enough for us.
- Lovely guest house in an exceptional location for Lake Windemere, accommodation was great and the staff attentive to all our needs.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Oakfold House offers accommodations in Bowness-on-Windermere. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Windermere is 0.7 miles from Oakfold House, and Keswick is 19 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, good power shower, nice breakfast, friendly hosts.
- Very tastefully decorated and comfortable. Having use of a communal fridge was handy.
- The owners were very friendly the rooms were clean and had everything we needed and the location was great to everything we needed
- Lovely room. Ground floor, which was excellent for my mother who has difficulty with stairs. Also at the rear of the house so no traffic noise.
- The room was really nice. The bed was extremely comfy.
Buckle Yeat guesthouse is a 17th-century Lakeland cottage with traditional rooms, situated in the village of Near Sawrey, in the Lake District. Off-road parking and free Wi-Fi are available.Full of character, Buckle Yeat has a large oak beamed lounge with an open log fire, antique furniture and cozy armchairs.All of the individually decorated rooms at the Buckle Yeat have private bathrooms, tea/coffee, TVs and hairdryers. A full English breakfast is provided in the dining room.Hill Top Farm, the former home of Beatrix Potter, is situated close by. Buckle Yeat was featured in her books.
- Excellent location, great amenities and lovely hosts.
- Everything was excellent, breakfast, room, surroundings, view, hospitality and great food in the pub 100 yards away.
- Very nice breakfast with a large selection. Excellent location
- Can walk to Beatrix Potter home maybe a 100 yards away. Great restaurant next hose and morning breakfast really good. Host is very nice
- The breakfast is really awesome! I love smoked salmon! The owner is nice as well. I forgot my belonging and he connected with me and delivered to me!
Queens Head Inn & Restaurant
One of our top picks in Hawkshead.Located in Hawkshead, 3.7 miles from Windermere, Queens Head Inn & Restaurant features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided.Keswick is 17 miles from Queens Head Inn, and Ambleside is 4.2 miles away.
- Helpful friendly staff, good menu choice for the evening meal, comfortable room and excellent breakfast. What more could anyone want?
Absolutely delightful historic pub, oozing coziness st every pore. Lovely warm, cozy and casual pub and dining areas, beautifully furnished and decorated. Low timber beams, dark wood paneling, flagstone floors and wood fires.
Wonderful warm, friendly and very helpful staff,
Delicious breakfasts and very good restaurant.
Lovely spacious and very comfortable bedroom ( deluxe), beautifully decorated .
Great location in centre of old village.
- Phenomenal breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff, loved the fact that dogs were welcomed, great atmosphere, brilliant location, loved it, will definitely stay again and recommend to friends.
- The staff were friendly, intelligent and engaging. Nothing was too much trouble and they all worked seamlessly as a Team to deliver an excellence and efficient service.
- Everything-the rooms were very comfortable, breakfasts were amazing, and the staff were very attentive and couldn’t have been more welcoming !
One of our top picks in Windermere.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. In Windermere, just a short walk from the lake and Bowness, Woodlands offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and luxurious, 5-star accommodations in boutique-style rooms.In the heart of the beautiful Lake District, Woodlands is just a short walk from Lake Windermere and the shops, bars and cafes of Bowness. The World of Beatrix Potter is just 15 minutes away, and Windermere Golf Club is a 5 minute drive from the property.All of the stylish rooms with private bathrooms feature designer beds, LCD flat-screen TVs and luxurious toiletries from the White Company. Some rooms have four-poster beds.A full English breakfast is served each morning and includes fresh, local produce. The bar serves a range of drinks, including freshly ground Italian coffee and organic wine.
- Spacious clean room and excellent breakfast, staff happy and very courteous.
- The manager Lara?was exceptional and made is feel really special. Which was great after we had had some not so good places to stay. This was the best so far.☺
- The entire stay was great! We were provided with exceptional local knowledge. Room was comfortable and the breakfast was delicious!
- Cooked English breakfast was delicious – quality ingredients . Bed was nice and comfy , room was at correct temperature for us
- Great hotel and very clean. Location good. Breakfast fabulous. Staff happy and very helpful.
Featuring free WiFi, Bluebird Lodge offers accommodations in Coniston. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.Windermere is 6 miles from Bluebird Lodge, and Keswick is 17 miles from the property.
- Lovely breakfast , and the view was great , also the bed was comfy.
- Nothing too much trouble, good breakfast and plenty of choice.
- Breakfast excellent every morning. Bed very comfortable.
- Lovely host who made us very welcome. Excellent breakfast, nothing too much trouble. Only a few minutes walk into the village or down to the lake.
- Great location right by bus stop and hill walks, minutes to the lakeside or Coniston village. Waterhead hotel just over the road with a jetty where you can get on/off the lake boat tour.
Green Gables Guest House
Green Gables Guest House is located in Windermere, 18 miles from Keswick and 4.4 miles from Ambleside. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bowness-on-Windermere is 0.8 miles from Green Gables Guest House, and Kendal is 7 miles from the property.
- Attention to detail, listened & catered for individual needs, generous breakfast. Very accommodating.
- Bed was so comfortable. Breakfast was beautiful. Owners were friendly and very helpful.
- Pleased with everything lovely people and couldn’t do enough for you
- Basic but clean and comfortable room. Friendly hosts.
- Great location, warm and welcoming, lovely staff, very good breakfast.
Holly Lodge Guest House
One of our top picks in Windermere.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Holly Lodge Guest House is located in Windermere, just 18 miles from Keswick. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ambleside is 4.3 miles from Holly Lodge Guest House, and Bowness-on-Windermere is 0.9 miles from the property.
- Great English breakfast with vegetarian options for my cousin. Wonderful service, good coffee and lots of it, yogurt and fruit in addition
- Great staff, great facilities, lovely owners, good location, quiet, lovely decor.
- Lovely and clean. Comfortable. Excellent location. Fantastic breakfast.
- We stayed in the family room which was spacious and great as the children had their own room. Lovely breakfast with good variety of choice.
- Very clean. Good facilities for families and they had a great vegetarian full English breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Rusland Cumbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rusland Cumbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rusland Cumbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rusland Cumbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!