10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rus Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Rus Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rus Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rus Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rus Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rus Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rus Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rus Andalucía:
Hostal El Sevillano
Located in Rus, 26 miles from Cazorla, Hostal El Sevillano features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 3.2 miles from Hostal El Sevillano, and Úbeda is 5 miles from the property.
- Good basic ccomfortable room everything worked. Easy to find on the highway
- Easy to reach, close to historic towns of Baeza and Ubeda. Comfortable Matresses. There is a bar/ restaurant downstairs to have a coffee in the morning.
- Good location, typical Spanish pension. An ok place, made very welcome, good for our 3 dogs and free parking
- The room and bathroom were very roomy. The landlady was very friendly.
- Es un sitio extremadamente limpio, cuesta encontrar sitios así. Es obvio que por el precio que tiene no te puedes esperar grandes lujos, pero una cama cómoda, un baño limpio, y un sitio silencioso y bien climatizando como este, suele valer el doble en cualquier sitio.
Hostal Aznaitin is in Baeza’s historic quarter, a 2 minute walk from its cathedral. It features an outdoor swimming pool and stylish rooms with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The Aznaitin offers bright, contemporary décor with hardwood floors. Each of its rooms is individually decorated. All feature air conditioning, a desk and a safe.Guests can enjoy views of the cathedral arches from the Hostal’s breakfast room. There is also a terrace, which has lounge chairs and hammocks.Baeza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and sights include Santa Cruz Church and the Palacio de Jabalquinto Palace, a short walk from the Aznaitin. The pretty Plaza del Pópulo Square is just over a quarter mile away and features restaurants and cafés.
- The town is a wonderful desternation. We choose the area as it was half way from our journey from Portugal back to Northern Spain. The hotel was a bonus especially for the rate we paid.
- The lobby, halls, and rooms were immaculate, well maintained, and seemed newer. The hostal is located within a very short walk to the historic monuments and the city plaza. The rooms was small for three of us, but the bathroom and shower were large. The excellent ratings of this hostal are well deserved.
- Absolutely great! Enjoyed our stay here very much.
- Clean, functional, location. Attentive welcome staff. Breakfast options included very local specialities. Not my taste but good all the same who wish to try things out. Our room was on street corner so even though it is a very quiet location there is a the occasional vehicle that breaks and then accelerates. Keep the window closed and airco on to compensate.
- Standard hotel with nothing fancy about it but really quite alright and close to plenty of dining options. Breakfast was good with many different sweet and savory options.
Hostal Victoria offers accommodations in Úbeda. Private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Cazorla is 21 miles from Hostal Victoria, and Baeza is 5 miles from the property.
- Clean and good, they were able to store my bicycle in their garage which was a bonus
- The location was very quiet and tranquil. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- The location, the cleanliness, the map and help and/or suggestions given by the person who met me, and later, the other members of the family (?), like carrying my suitcase up/down the 2 flights of stairs and calling up the bus station for my onward travel. Also, the wifi and tv which worked well.
It’s within walking distance to the bus stop, and old town is right around the corner. The owner of the hotel only speaks Spanish so if you don’t have a decent grasp of common Spanish words yet, you might have trouble talking to her. But I made do with my broken Spanish and with the aid of Google Translate.
She’s very sweet and helpful and gave me a giant map of the area with places of interest marked on it. Ubeda is so beautiful. I stayed in the single room and it had everything I could need for a 2 night stay. Very clean bathroom, too.
- Clean, comfortable, easy to find, quiet, great price
Hostal Los Cerros
Hostal Los Cerros offers accommodations in Úbeda.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cazorla is 21 miles from Hostal Los Cerros, and Baeza is 5 miles from the property.
- El hotel está bien situado para visitar Úbeda andando. La habitación es grande y bien acondicionada, recientemente reformada. Tiene todo lo necesario para pasar una agradable estancia.
La cama era comoda y el Hostal estaba bastante cerca de todas las zonas turisticas de Ubeda.
Buena accesibilidad dentro del Hostal
- La atención, la facilidad de entrar y salir y la situación
- La cama cómoda, la habitación bien acondicionada, la ubicación excelente, el baño amplio y todo muy limpio.
- El trato. La habitación y el baño nuevo. Todo muy bien
Alojamiento Los Poetas
Located in Baeza, 26 miles from Cazorla, Alojamiento Los Poetas features a terrace and views of the mountains.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Úbeda is 6 miles from Alojamiento Los Poetas, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property.
- I was travelling by bicycle and got there an hour before check in, I was leaving a. Orr to say I would return and the owner came out and checked me in. You could not ask for a nicer guy and the place looked brand new. Everything was so good. And being just a short walk to the center made the hotel nice and quiet!
- Two of the nicest, most helpful hosts we met on a 25-day trip through Spain; very comfortable and modestly priced accommodations, adorned with the host’s oil paintings; within reasonable walking distance of town and restaurants
The hosts were extremely friendly and welcoming, and this really added value to our stay in Baeza!! The room was both very clean and comfortable.
Baeza is definitely the best choice for those who intend to visit Ubeda also.
- The host was really friendly and helpful. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the shower was good. It was a nice place to stay.
Great welcome, super modern, clean and quiet, AC heat and cool, comfy beds. Very helpful owner though only in Spanish but was fun. Wifi worked well.
Walk to town centre is short and easy, might not suit a late night nervous single returning but the town is very quite and interesting and well worth the stop. Possibly eclipsed by it bigger neighbouring town.
Casa Rural “Señorio De Baeza”
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casa Rural “Señorio De Baeza” is located in Begíjar, just 29 miles from Cazorla. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Baeza is 3.7 miles from Casa Rural Señorio De Baeza, and Úbeda is 9 miles away.
- The room and the en suite were huge, the host was very attentive
- Lovely calm and quiet room with an enormous bathroom, all spotlessly clean and well appointed. Rene looked after us very well and was a very pleasant and interesting host.
- The stories behind the pictures, paintings, boxes and many other items displayed in Rene’s house. Worth a visit already to the museum with Rene as tour leader.
- We have been warmly welcomed by René in his wonderful house. He gave us advise to visit the region. Our room was spacious and very comfy. For Breakfast we ate a mix of continental breakfast and typical andalousia breakfast. Everything was great and our stay gave us energy for the rest or our trip!
- Enjoyed our conversation with Rene. Would stay there again. Very helpful owner.
One of our best sellers in Úbeda! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedería Yamaries offers accommodations in Úbeda, just 21 miles from Cazorla.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Baeza is 6 miles from Hospedería Yamaries, and Jaén is 28 miles from the property.
- Place in great location to stay in Ubeda. Personal doesn’t understand a word in English, but check-in and check-out went easy. It’s in building with the local conservatory, so enjoy the evening and morning sets of classical music:)
- The room was small, but additionally there was a common sitting area (to be shared by 3 rooms within 1 “apartment”) with tea-making facilities, which was nice. The location in the very heart of Ubeda is fantastic.
- Central location. Couple of warm blankets. Common room with a working kettle.
- It was a bit quirky but I enjoyed it. I had a little trouble getting hold of the manager to hand back my keys, 10am!
- Personal amable. El alojamiento limpio y cómodo. El precio muy ajustado.
Pensión Restaurante Casablanca
Located in Torreperogil, 18 miles from Cazorla, Pensión Restaurante Casablanca features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Baeza is 10 miles from Pensión Restaurante Casablanca, and Úbeda is 5 miles away.
- Good and friendly. Helpful with gluten free diet. Many locals in the restaurant. Staff very attentive. Value for quality food.
Excepto uma funcionária no pequeno almoço da primeira manhã, todos os funcionários muito solícitos e prestáveis.
No restaurante, excelente relação qualidade preço ao jantar
Muito perto de Úbeda
Fácil de encontrar porque está justo en la carretera.
Lugar para hacer noche cerca de Úbeda y Baeza, pero nada más.
- Para lo que buscaba, era perfecto por la localización.
- hotel ami chemin entre baeza et ubeda qui sont deux ville classer par unesco, la facilitée d acces et parking gratuit
Santa María de Ubeda
Santa María de Ubeda is located in Úbeda, 21 miles from Cazorla and 6 miles from Baeza.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jaén is 28 miles from Santa María de Ubeda, and Arroyo Frio is 25 miles from the property.
- The help from the owner and the fireside as it was very cold in Ubeda. The honesty bar was excellent . Umbrellas avaible for use. The car parking right outside the door. Comfy bed . All together a very good experience.
- Andrea had thoughtfully turned on the AC so that the room was warm when we arrived.
- The hotel is elegant and comfortable and very well located: a gem!
- The property is located in a beautiful street very close to the city center , the host was very friendly and helpful explaining what places to visit and restaurants to go to.
- The staff was nice and helpful and the location couldn’t be better. The breakfast was yummy
Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos
Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos offers accommodations in Guarromán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 18 miles from Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos, and Úbeda is 21 miles away.
- Small and quiet hotel close to the highway. Small rooms but clean and comfortable. Good food at the restaurant. Good for an overnight stay if you travel by car.
- Excellent service, lovely staff – thank you for your kindness letting us check out late 🙂
It was a very convenient stop over location on our way south from Madrid.Its at a truck stop which seems an odd location,but we found it very clean and modern with friendly staff. We had a lovely and very reasonable breakfast and the cafe con leche was perfect.
We were travelling with 2 kids and our room had a double bed and bunkbed in. The aircon was essential and made the night so much more comfortable. There was a large shower in the ensuite
Its open 24/7 which is good because we only arrived after midnight,yet people were sitting on the patio having a coffee. It had a very wrlcoming,friendly feel and is good value for a family room.
- Basic accommodations, perfect for a night’s stay while taking a break from driving. The staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean. First time staying in a “Hostal” in Spain. Essentially it’s a place that caters to highway travelers, offering food, drink and accommodations. Not a place you would stay more than one night, and normally a place you would stay just long enough to sleep and then go on your way. One thing to keep in mind is that dinner in Spain is served late, so don’t expect to eat at 6pm, dinner is not served until after 8pm.
- Friendly staff and parking available onsite. Rooms were quite clean and had great air conditioning and TV.
Top Guest Houses In Rus Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rus Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rus Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rus Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!