10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rumney Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Rumney Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rumney Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rumney Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rumney Glamorgan. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rumney Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rumney Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rumney Glamorgan:
786 Newport Road
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, 786 Newport Road offers accommodations in Cardiff. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cardiff University is 2.5 miles from 786 Newport Road, and Motorpoint Arena Cardiff is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 12 miles from 786 Newport Road.
- Very comfy apartment with great convenience for buses to and from town n lots of shops on your doorstep 😀
- Excellent location with a bus stop straight outside so easy access into town.good cleanliness in the room.
- Property was clean but very worn with holes in walls and mould in rooms next to beds
- Very comfy stay warm and lots of facilities in the house . Huge bath in our ensuite
- Having the space of the house was pleasant. It’s also quite well located, easy to drive to and not too far from the centre of Cardiff.
The Avala Guesthouse
Ideally located within walking distance of vibrant central Cardiff, this charming Victorian property has been refurbished as a comfortable, modern guesthouse.The Avala has recently been awarded a 3-Star Guest Accommodation grade by Visit Wales. All of the rooms have private bathrooms and have LCD TV with around 30 Freeview (cable) channels. Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities are also available. In the evenings you can unwind and plan your next day’s activities in the comfortable guest lounge, complete with TV and complimentary Wi-Fi.Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building.
- Lovely clean hotel,beds really comfy,although a bit far out for city centre would use again.
- Everything was spotlessly clean and well kept. Bed was very comfortable, and coffee making facility in the bedroom was very welcome.
- The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming, plenty of parking facilities at the rear, location was perfect, away from city centre but close enough to get there either by bus or walk
- Close to the centre of Cardiff. Pubs and takeaways nearby. Close to the M4. On site parking.
- It was within walking distance of the city centre
Beautiful Victorian house
Located in the Cardiff Outskirts neighborhood in Cardiff, 1.3 miles from Cardiff University, Beautiful Victorian house features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Motorpoint Arena Cardiff is 1.3 miles from Beautiful Victorian house, and St. David’s Hall is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Great place to stay
Very helpful and friendly staff made us feel welcome
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff… couldn’t do enough for us.
- I had a great nights stay, location wise is perfect and it not too far from the town centre. The hosts were helpful and friendly with great rooms an facilities. I have booked this property again in the summer.
- Very friendly hosts, excellent room and facilities. Good location. Would highly recommend this property.
Khadija et Anatoli sont tout simplement adorable. Serviable et souriant ils sont le vrai plus de cette location😀
Je le recommande à tout le monde voulant visiter Cardiff.
- Great place to stay
Willows – Cardiff Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Willows – Cardiff Guest House offers accommodations in Cardiff, just 1.1 miles from Motorpoint Arena Cardiff.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.St. David’s Hall is 1.3 miles from Willows – Cardiff Guest House, and Cardiff University is 1.4 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 11 miles away.
- The place was very clean, beautifully presented, staff very helpful indeed, great location, a joy to be there.
- Mary the owner was so friendly and helpful! The property itself is nice and clean with a kitchen, dining room and 2 bathrooms. The bed was really comfy! Will definitely recommend to others
- The landlady was so welcoming and friendly, made us feel at home as soon as we walked through the door. The place is beautiful, and personally! It’s (Way under priced) stunning place ! And the bed was amazing !! Deffo recommend
- Tidy and clean, very cozy, the room has a nice style, real comfortable, the owner has been very welcoming.
- The address doesn’t match the Google maps, so should be added additional description of the location
The Mews is located in Cardiff, 0.7 miles from Cardiff University and 0.7 miles from Motorpoint Arena Cardiff. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.St. David’s Hall is 0.7 miles from The Mews, and Cardiff Castle is 0.8 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tanes Hotel offers accommodations in Cardiff, just 1.1 miles from St. David’s Hall. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Cardiff Castle is 1.2 miles from Tanes Hotel, and St David’s Shopping Center is 1.2 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable room. Good shower. Friendly, helpful staff
- Location ideal for anybody visiting the globe just 10 minute walk away.No issues with the accomodation clean and perfectly adequate for you needs breakfast good value well recommended.
- I needed to leave in a small time constraint and they made my breakfast straight off so I was not delayed. It was very kind and helpful. All around a great budget hotel that felt nicer. Kind and helpful staff and very clean facilities….even with a shared bath!
- Ability to arrive between 10-11pm was helpful after a long journey. Building was beautifully presented on the outside and welcoming and clean on the inside. The room was decorated nicely and in a modern manner. The windows were modern, clean and double glazed which prevented noise from the outside. There was a clean and modern sink in the bedroom. Wide variety of breakfast options available and though we only had bacon as a cooked option, the bacon was beautifully cooked and tasty. Breakfast maker and order taker was kind, very polite and helpful. Arriving and leaving was easy and efficient.
- We primarily interacted with one staff member, a very friendly woman who welcomed us when we arrived and made breakfast for us on Sunday morning. She also helpfully told us where the nearest Catholic Church was. The gentleman who was there when we returned to pick up our luggage was not friendly at all, nor did he even offer to help my 80 year old mother with her bag. Bathrooms were clean and beds were comfortable.
69 Brithdir Street
69 Brithdir Street is located in the Cardiff Outskirts neighborhood in Cardiff, just 0.7 miles from Cardiff University.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Cardiff Castle is 1.1 miles from 69 Brithdir Street, and St. David’s Hall is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 10 miles from 69 Brithdir Street.
No reviews yet.
Anchorage Guest House
One of our best sellers in Cardiff! Featuring free WiFi, Anchorage Guest House offers accommodations in Cardiff.Every room comes with a TV.Cardiff Castle is 1,650 feet from Anchorage Guest House, and St. David’s Hall is 0.4 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 9 miles away.
- Bed was comfy. Room was big with plenty of space to put your clothes.
- easy to get to, beds were comfy, felt safe in hotel due to need for code
- Great location & great breakfast. Very friendly & helpful staff. Fabulous stay for the price!!
- The manager, Barbara, was friendly — and even ironed some shirts for me when I asked if I could borrow an iron! The included breakfast is convenient, well supplied, and not at all bad for continental. Rooms come with wardrobe, mirror and sink, and hairdryer. Charming property. Excellent location — very close to the castle!
- The breakfast lady was very nice.She did every think to make.you feel welcome
One of our top picks in Cardiff.CFeleven is located in Cardiff, 0.8 miles from Cardiff University and 0.9 miles from Cardiff Castle.A flat-screen TV is provided.St. David’s Hall is one mile from CFeleven, and Motorpoint Arena Cardiff is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 9 miles from CFeleven.
- Friendly hosts, ridiculously comfy bed, lovely light room, clean, neat and homely, great location.
- Rooms clean and tidy, bed was one of the most comfortable that I have slept in over 50 years.
1: Warm and friendly welcome from hosts
2: Nice victorian period house decorated in a shabby chic style – not suitable for pple with mobility issues –
3: Basic, smoke free and clean family room yet with en-suite electric shower room, a welcoming tray with kettle/coffee/tea, bottles of water, free wifi in room, single bed instead of usual sofa bed elsewhere
4: Short walking distance to city centre/spot of interest and locals/shops for budget breakfast – otherwhise served in another BB opposite the house
5: Appreciated the music late at night – up to 11:30pm – my ASD boy loved the beat, friendly space and enjoyed dancing ^^
6: “Garden/Terrace” at the back reserved for smoking area
Good money for value – paid 75 quids for a night!
- Excellent facilities in room & brilliant location. Would definitely stay there again.
- reasonably clean bathroom and clean comfortable bed though the room was smelly, probably because of the walls on the ground floor or the dirty carpet.; could not open the small window at the top to let fresh air in.
Located on Cathedral Road, the Elgano Hotel offers traditional cooked breakfasts, free parking and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. The center of Cardiff and the Millennium Stadium are a 15-minute walk away.The colorful rooms at Elgano each have a flat-screen TV/DVD player and a work desk. All rooms have a private modern bathroom with a shower, heated towel racks and a hairdryer.Hearty full Welsh breakfasts are served daily in the bright and airy dining room. The breakfast menu includes fresh coffee, locally sourced ingredients and a range of light continental options.Just a short walk from the Sophia Gardens, Elgano Hotel & Catering is a 15-minute walk from Cardiff Castle. The Queens Arcade and St David’s Shopping Center are just over a mile away.
- Staff were really friendly, beds were comfy and the location was quiet and away from town centre.
- Overall a very comfortable stay with good breakfast. Excellent location for city centre
- The background music was varied and tuneful without being too loud. The rotating pictures of Italy were interesting.
Room was small but well appointed. En-suite well designed and fitted. There were a lot of stairs.
Breakfast was ok but more choice might have been better. ie for diabetics, non meat eaters.
Staff were helpful and everything new and spotless.
Evening meal at restaurant excellent and to be recommended.
Parking could be a problem.
- Nice hot power shower & heated towel rail. Towels were nice, very soft & thick. Breakfast freshly cooked & hot. Italian restaurant had a good choice of menu and was good value for money. Hotel was in a good location about a 20 minute walk from Cardiff Central station.
Top Guest Houses In Rumney Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rumney Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rumney Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rumney Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!