10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rumburgh Suffolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Rumburgh Suffolk is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rumburgh Suffolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rumburgh Suffolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rumburgh Suffolk. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rumburgh Suffolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rumburgh Suffolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rumburgh Suffolk:
The Ship At Dunwich
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. In the heart of Dunwich, this traditional inn offers home-cooked food and real ales. There is free private parking, and the beach is a brief walk from The Ship.The traditional rooms at The Ship inn all have tea/coffee facilities, TVs and toiletries. Some rooms have views across the marshes towards Southwold.Full of character, The Ship at Dunwich has a courtyard, a conservatory and a large garden with fruit trees. A traditional British menu is available.
- Lovely location,plenty of character.Very nice room very clean.Excellent food.
- A beautiful old Inn with lovely staff. Excellent food.
- The room and it’s facilities, the garden with ashtrays, and the views.
- Comfortable room and bed in a picturesque quiet village location. Excellent breakfast. The nearby museum details the fascinating history of the rise and fall of this once thriving Saxon port town, now lost to the sea.
- Loved everything about the place! Super staff, lovely comfortable room and excellent shower. Food was superb, v. generous portions. Made our dog very welcome too. V. close to the beautiful Dunwich beach and loads of lovely walks. We shall return…..
With free Wi-Fi and free parking on site, The Horseshoes is on the A143 between Scole and Harleston. A full English breakfast is provided each morning, and you can enjoy real ale, beer and wine on the grounds.The Horseshoes offers simply decorated rooms with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Each has tea and coffee making facilities, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant has wheelchair access, and serves a range of meals. You can also relax in the bar area, and enjoy a game of pool or snooker.Diss Train Station is 4 miles from The Horseshoes. Norwich is a 30 minute drive away, and you can visit its range of shops, restaurants, and the Norwich Playhouse.
- Real quaint pub ,very friendly, with a real country vibe.
- Excellent evening meal on arrival at very reasonable prices & a very hot freshly cooked breakfast on departure
- The flexibility of the staff was fantastic meeting my late arrival dinner request to being around early in the morning for breakfast. Very quite and tidy room
- Lovely friendly staff made to feel very welcome Excellent value for money Good food
- The room was a little dated but very comfortable and surprisingly quiet given the location of the pub, on a busy, main road. The ensuite was fine with a decent shower that was far more powerful than it looked! The evening meal was superb, could not fault the quality in any way and Breakfast was very good as well.
South Norfolk Guest House
South Norfolk Guest House is located in Great Moulton, just 12 miles from Norwich.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ipswich is 28 miles from South Norfolk’s Hotel, and Great Yarmouth is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 15 miles from South Norfolk Guest House.
- Excellent breakfast, large comfortable room, lovely hosts
- Very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. Homemade cake was yummy and a lovely touch we made use of the sitting room area which was good for my dad who wasn’t feeling well enough to venture out with us. Right next to a nice pub but we ate in the Crown in Pulham which had a lovely atmosphere and food was lovely. Breakfast was great and well worth the extra £5. I would definitely stay here again.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble.Breakfast was excellant .The property was kept very well equipped clean and had a very homely feel and atmosphere .Having Easter chocolate treats in our room was a lovely touch too😊hope to visit again one day
- The team were so friendly and welcoming. Perfect breakfast, really comfortable bed and great location with a decent pub close by. The hosts are generous and warm – they are people who genuinely care about your comfort.
- Really beautiful breakfast and very quiet atmosphere. Friendly hosts
Leiston Lodgings offers accommodations in Leiston. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Ipswich is 21 miles from Leiston Lodgings, and Great Yarmouth is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 35 miles from Leiston Lodgings.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Lowestoft! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Highbury House is located in Lowestoft, just 22 miles from Norwich.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Great Yarmouth is 10 miles from Highbury House, and Aldeburgh is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- It was warm great room great fella and the breakfast was great if i could mark 11 i would
- we could park right outside the highbury house then we saw their xmas lights just great we loved them then owner help my wife up stairs then he helped me with with cases then we saw our great room number 9 which was excellent so we chose right again we sleep well to we had a brill breakfast to so to the owner he looked after us very very well so the highbury house is excellent we loved it so from pam and derek
- Spacious room compared to the price, high quality bedding and fluffy towels, good heating. Very quick check in, no signing stupid forms or anything like that.
Bed was comfy, always important to me.
Was offered fresh milk immediately, another big plus in my opinion.
- Lovely place exceptionaly clean. Nothing was too much trouble and a great breakfast.
Edingworth Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Edingworth Guest House offers accommodations in Lowestoft.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Norwich is 22 miles from Edingworth Guest House, and Great Yarmouth is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 24 miles from Edingworth Guest House.
- It was just as I expected, very clean and the hosts very helpful.
- Mike the host was great, very helpful and informative and also made a great breakfast. Would definitely return if needed somewhere to stay in the area. Rooms were spacious and very clean with a good en suite and shower. All you want for a B&B.
- The bed was very comfy, the sofa was a nice addition and that too was very comfortable. The shower was great. Over 20 years ago we used to stay at the very same guest house because it was very friendly and the breakfasts were really good and the owners were so friendly. The tradition has continued and if I am wanting somewhere to stay this will be the first place I will contact.
- Excellent breakfast. Room was warm and comfortable. Owners attentive and helpful
- Very comfortable, pleasant Hosts, very helpful, will be staying there again next year hopefully.
The Courtyard, Laurel Farm
Just 3 miles from Lowestoft beach, the Courtyard at Laurel Farm has en suite bedrooms with luxury Hypnos beds. Set in a rural location, the Norfolk Broads are 1 miles away.With free Wi-Fi throughout The Courtyard, bedrooms include TVs and hair dryers. There is also tea/coffee making facilities and free secure parking for guests.The traditional farm buildings around the courtyard used to house a dairy herd and milk parlour. They have been transformed into luxury accommodation whilst retaining their original charm.Set in the countryside, horses can be seen grazing in nearby fields. The Angles Way walking path will take you to Somerleyton, with the Dukes Head providing a welcome stop for lunch on the way.
- The location was excellent with many of the interesting sites of East Anglia close by. The room was very quiet and peaceful. The hosts were very helpful and keen to make the stay a success.
- Very comfortable place to stay with a hearty breakfast
- The beds were so comfortable,and the bath was nice and long so you could stretch out.
- Room comfortable and breakfast cooked fresh.. personally would’ve preferred Apple juice to orange juice..
- The hosts were exceptional and the bed and breakfast the best we’ve enjoyed anywhere !
Harbour Lights Guest House
One of our best sellers in Lowestoft! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harbour Lights Guest House offers accommodations in Lowestoft.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.Norwich is 22 miles from Harbour Lights Guest House, and Great Yarmouth is 10 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The food was excellent & the room very good if a little “tight” for space. The host & hostess were friendly and helpful.
- Lovely hosts and great breakfast. Location was great, sea view.
It was quality b & b it was class
Went out of their way to make a very comfortable stay and excellent big breakfast
Written for a friend Jason who stayed there .
- Comfortable bed, perfectly cooked breakfast, delightful hosts.
- Really good homely feel & room lovely with lovely breakfasts
Bon-Ami is located in Lowestoft, just 22 miles from Norwich.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Great Yarmouth is 10 miles from Bon-Ami, and Aldeburgh is 22 miles from the property. Norwich International Airport is 24 miles away.
- Excellent, huge breakfast including a fresh fruit starter. The room was just decorated and beautifully so. Whilst the website hadn’t mentioned the bathroom, there was a fabulous, spacious, brand new bathroom that was private for my room.
- Lovely place to stay,room was lovely and comfy,breakfast was very good and Julie and Barry were such a lovely couple so I would highly recommend.
- Julie & Barry were very welcoming, the breakfast was excellent & the location was well within walking distance to find places to eat for evening meal. The deluxe room was lovely with brilliant Seaview. Would stay at Bon Ami again if in the area & would recommend it to others.
- Barry and Julie lovely hosts. Breakfast superb. Huge choice.
- The owners were very friendly and hospitable. The room was spotless, airy and overlooking the sea. The breakfast was great.
Somerton Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Somerton Guest House is located in Lowestoft, just 22 miles from Norwich.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Great Yarmouth is 10 miles from Somerton Guest House, and Aldeburgh is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- bed was extra comfy. breakfast good. hosts very polite and helpful. Would stay again.
- The best cooked breakfast we have had in any B&B! Brian and Ursula are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. Everywhere was spotlessly clean. They do have one bedroom especially for those travelling with a dog, though our dog slept in our car, as we were able to park in the street right outside. It is in a nice area of Lowestoft with the sea just a few steps away across the promenade. Perfect.
- The whole place is faultless. Spotless, comfy bed and very attentive staff
- only stayed for one night but would go back again,lovely hosts we were made to feel very welcome can recommend full English breakfast second to none .
- The breakfast was brilliant and Brian and Ursula were lovely. I got a great pub recommendation from Ursula and she greeted me so warmly which was wonderful after a long journey as a solo traveller. The sea view was great and the room was cosy.
Top Guest Houses In Rumburgh Suffolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rumburgh Suffolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rumburgh Suffolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rumburgh Suffolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!