10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruislip Greater London – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruislip Greater London is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruislip Greater London. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruislip Greater London. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruislip Greater London. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruislip Greater London right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruislip Greater London with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ruislip Greater London:
Less than 20 minutes’ drive from Heathrow Airport, Hillingdon Lodge features rooms with private bathrooms and TVs and easy access from highway M40.Guests can use free parking, and Hillingdon Tube Station is less than 5 minutes’ walk away, running on the Piccadilly Line with easy access to London and Kings Cross St. Pancras Station. The center of Uxbridge is just 5 minutes’ drive away.Rooms at Hillingdon lodge offer tea and coffee facilities, while private bathrooms in all rooms provide showers. Guests can also enjoy continental breakfasts at Hillingdon Lodge.
- The bed was very comfortable. I got a good nights sleep which was surprising.
The location for the underground was brilliant – just across the road.
The bed linen and towels were clean however I didn’t dare look any further!
- Bed linen was new, white, crisp and clean. Hot shower !
- Located downtown, so could get places easily, bed was comfy and staff were nice, when around.
Dreadful left early stupidly never read reviews booked quickly. Asked for refund unable to get..
Place was filthy no hot water
Fountain House Hotel
One of our best sellers in Hillingdon! With free Wi-Fi and free parking, this hotel is less than 4 miles from Heathrow Airport. The former home of George Orwell, it is next to the green Barra Hall Park and 1 miles from the local train station.The Fountain House Hotel was once a school where the writer George Orwell lived and taught. All rooms have flat-screen TVs, free tea and coffee and most have a private bathroom, with some sharing bathroom facilities.A continental breakfast is served from 5:30 am and a cooked breakfast from 7 am.Hayes and Harlington Train Station is just a 7-minute bus ride away, and provides a direct 15-minute service to the airport and 20-minute services to central London. There is a bus stop 1 minute walk from the property. There is a range of restaurants just a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- The facilities were fine for the one night stay. Breakfast was good.
- I was upgraded to a double room with free breakfast on checking in at no extra cost. Value for money for London is outstanding. No frills but comfortable and convenient with on site parking. Will definitely stay again.
- Excellent breakfast, and very polite helpful staff. The TV in the room did not work properly, I informed the Manager, about 7pm, who told me he would fix it, but he was the only person on duty. and busy. maybe he forgot, but the tV was not attended too, not really important though, otherwise excellent service.
- The eggs and sausages were well cooked and our server was pleasant.
- Lovely friendly staff , breakfast was tasty , would recommend
Denham Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Denham Guest House offers accommodations in Denham. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.London is 17 miles from Denham Guest House, and Windsor is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Nice friendly couple, always happy to help, will also advise on good restaurants nearby if you ask them
Very nice lady greeted my wife and me and showed us our room on the first floor.
The property was immaculate and bed comfortable.
We enjoyed the full English breakfast.
Buses about 12 minuets walk from the property provide a good link to Heathrow especially the 724 Greenline or for my requirement a bus to attend mount Vernon Hospital. This worked well as we had to use public transport due a problem with my car.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Denham Guest House and we will definitely stay here again. Our room was lovely; really nicely decorated, clean and comfy. The breakfast was excellent, choice was great. The hosts were really friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. Also gave us some great tips for places to eat and places to visit.
- Breakfast was fantastic and had a good recommendation for a local Thai restaurant for an evening meal.
- OWNER WAS CHARMING – COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL! AN EXCEPTIONALLY NICE LADY
Willow Guest House
Willow Guest House is a 10-minute drive from Heathrow Airport and 30 minute drive from central London. It has ample parking and good public transportation services to central London.The rooms with private bathrooms at Willow Guest House feature TVs, clock/radios and tea and coffee facilities. The renovated rooms all offer free Wi-Fi internet access, and some rooms have flat-screen TVs with Freeview channels.The affordable, family-run guesthouse is 350 feet from Uxbridge Road (A4020). It is 5 minutes from Hayes and Harlington Train Station, which has services to London Paddington train station and Heathrow Airport.The nearest Tube (subway) stations are Northolt (Central Line) and Uxbridge (Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines).
- The garden and the lady was good and the manager was very helpeful
This hotel worth visit for an impressive garden by a dinning room. One may get pleasure just by sitting in the morning and watching the garden through a large window at any whether.
Easy to find, quiet place. Plenty of restaurants, takeaways and Tesco Express nearby.
Good free parking, good free WiFi, good breakfast at 7.00am.
Warm rooms (too warm) powerful hot shower. Big towels.
Friendly pub closeby, Abram and Eve, very good Guinness. Loads of food outlets and restaurants nearby.
40 minuets from Heathrow in rush hour traffic.
- I use guest houses a lot and Willow Guest House definitely ticked all my boxes. Easy parking directly outside on the drive, easy check-in (via the door intercom), very clean and tidy, free wi-fi, a microwave to heat a ready meal, comfortable bed and when I stayed exceptionally quiet. Room 5 – a small but neat and tidy room. Briefly met the owner, friendly & polite.
- The establishment was excellent in every way. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was promptly served and of good quality. Thanks to all concerned!
Debden Guest House
Debden Guest House is located in Hillingdon, 14 miles from London and 8 miles from Windsor.A TV is available.Reading is 22 miles from Debden Guest House, and Croydon is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Lovely staff, very accommodating as we arrived very late due to circumstances beyond our control. Cooked breakfast was great. They let us check out half an hour later so that my son could sleep longer. Free parking at the property. Three single beds was good for us (parent with older children). Tea/coffee in the room, microwave, fridge, hand wash and shower gel in the bathroom and a tv in the room.
- This was my chance to stay somewhere warm and safe during the adverse weather conditions in the beginning of March.
- Very friendly staff quite and calm place. Very accommodative.
I am very thankful i feel like home,my family too like so much the lady caretaker of guest house very nice and helpful everything beyond my expectation
i appreciate their kindness and hospitality
- Comfy bed, good breakfast, not too large but enough, lovely hostess.
In Uxbridge, just 16 miles from London, Lyttleton-lodge guesthouse features a garden and free Wi-Fi access. The property is 1.5 miles from Uxbridge Tube Station (subway).The rooms include a TV, a desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. Some rooms have a private bathroom and others provide access to a shared bathroom.At Lyttleton-lodge, there is a mini-mart on site. Other facilities include on-site shops and free parking.Guests can golf at the Buckhinghamshire Golf Club, only 5 miles away. The Colne Valley Park is less than 2 miles away. Heathrow Airport is just 8 miles away.
- I got a nice welcome from staff, showed up to my room with an offer to carry my bags. They made sure that I knew how to lock my door from the inside, which was good when you are travelling alone.
- A great room with true character complemented with a great breakfast and friendly staff.
The owner was an extremely nice man. Having the opportunity to speak with him directly, enabled me to be very comfortable at his Guest House. He is taking time to update the premises. As with any house renovations, projects take time and money.
My room was very clean and I had everything I needed.
- Great price, kind staff, clean room and sheets. Nothing to fault! 🙂
- Cheap, but basic accommodation. Great place to stay if you just need a bed to sleep in and place to take a shower. The owner was very nice even though I arrived late.
Waterside Bed and Breakfast
Family-run for 15 years, Waterside Bed and Breakfast is a 10-minute drive from London Heathrow Airport and has an outdoor heated swimming pool, a garden and free parking.The bedrooms are all on the ground floor, with a private entrance. They include flat-screen TVs, microwaves, fridges and tea/coffee facilities, and some rooms have free Wi-Fi. A basic breakfast is available inside the rooms, and consists of cereals, milk, tea and coffee.Uxbridge Town Centre is just 2 miles from Waterside. West Ruislip Train Station is a 10-minute drive away and Hillingdon Underground (subway) Station can be reached within a 20-minute drive.
- room was large for three adults. Hospitality from owners excellent.
- Nice location, very peaceful, kids friendly and very cooperative staff.
- Everything ..great value ..for money..clean….great sleep..10/10..
- Very clean, beds very comfortable, some quirky fittings, but had a very homely feel about, we enjoyed our short stay.
- Accommodation was like a small self contained apartment.
The Hindes Hotel – B&B
In Harrow town centre, around half a mile (2,950 feet) from the London Underground, this good-value guest house has free Wi-Fi.The Hindes Hotel B&B offers rooms with TV and tea/coffee. En suite or shared bathroom options are available. The reception offers telephone, fax and laundry services.Hindes is a 15-minute drive from the M1 and M4. Within a 15-minute walk are stations Harrow & Wealdstone and Harrow on the Hill. Tube and Overground links take you to central London in 20 minutes.Wembley Stadium is 10 minutes away, either by road or rail.
Came up here for a football match a Wembley
The tube station was a 5-10 mins walk from hotel which has a few pubs on the way.
Beds were extremely comfortable
Brilliant helpful staff.
Will definitely stay here again when going to London!
- It was handy place to stay to get to Wembley Stadium
- Breakfasts were brilliant. Proximity to the tube station was good(5-10 mins walk). Good size car park to rear of property
Very adequate rooms with good facilities – ours had a fridge. Clean and comfortable. Very good free parking.
Opposite a large Tesco, ideal for quick shopping but perhaps a bit noisy for those in front bedrooms. We had a quiet room at the side. The walls are a tad thin which could be an issue if other residents were noisy.
Decent breakfast and easy check out.
About 10 minutes walk to Harrow tube station
Happy to stay again; very good value.
- Everything, George the manager is an asset to there company!
- Came up here for a football match a Wembley
The Brent Hotel
The Brent Hotel is located in the Brent neighborhood in Harrow, 9 miles from London and 15 miles from Windsor.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Reading is 30 miles from The Brent Hotel, and Croydon is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 10 miles from The Brent Hotel.
Close to tube station
Off street parking
- Very friendly staff. Simple but clean hotel. Busstop next to front of hotel, short walk to tube-station. Very quiet hotel. All in all a great experience if you are looking for a good place to mainly just sleep and not much more.
- The property is close to Wembley Stadium with great transport links. The staff were all very friendly and the rooms catered for what I needed.
- Good standard of accommodation for the money. It was in easy reach of Wembley Stadium on foot, approx 30mins walk. Room was clean, staff friendly and helpful, perfect for an overnight stay if you are attending a Wembley event.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Good location for attending events at Wembley
- Professional staff
Katty’s House is located in Perivale, just 9 miles from London. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.Windsor is 13 miles from Katty’s House, and Reading is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Its got a Nice big window and that makes the room nice and bright.
The kitchen was amazing and the telly was even better as i could enter my netflix account and watch netflix in bed.
Good size wardrobe and plenty of mirrors
It was clean and very nicely laid out.
Bed was very comfortable.
- Clean and comfortable self contained room with kitchen facilities.
- Was booked for a double bed . given single despite telling landlord . had to park my car in street as unknown car in my parking
- Great location for the over ground tube. It’s across the road.
- Its got a Nice big window and that makes the room nice and bright.
Top Guest Houses In Ruislip Greater London Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruislip Greater London to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruislip Greater London but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruislip Greater London. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!