10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rugby Warwickshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rugby Warwickshire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rugby Warwickshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rugby Warwickshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rugby Warwickshire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rugby Warwickshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rugby Warwickshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rugby Warwickshire:
Diamond House is located in Rugby, 28 miles from Birmingham and 23 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Milton Keynes is 31 miles from Diamond House Hotel, and Leicester is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 21 miles from Diamond House.
- Good value for money. The bed was very comfortable. very hospitable host and a good breakfast
- Great location and the breakfast was substantial. Thank you.
- Decent breakfast but no choice – just served plated
- Very clean large room good shower tv. tea and coffee free
- Huge shower, comfy beds, lovely and quiet. Could walk into town centre to a good choice of restaurants. Parking great.
The Olde Coach House
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Olde Coach House offers accommodations in Ashby Saint Ledgers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 24 miles from The Olde Coach House, and Milton Keynes is 25 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- rooms comfortable and tastefully decorated. Extras like chocolate and bottled water appreciated. Great breakfast
- Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious room. Plenty of parking. Great food available in the restaurant.
- The staff, food and the pub were really great. I would go back but the room in the detatched block was seriously lacking….
- Lovely Pub with amazing staff.Clean and the food was really nice we had a very nice Evening
- This is a good hotel attached to a pub restaurant with good food. It was what we wanted
Stoneleigh Park Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Stoneleigh Park Lodge offers accommodations in Leamington Spa, just 18 miles from Birmingham. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 13 miles from Stoneleigh Park Lodge, and Leicester is 26 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Bar staff were very friendly with excellent service
- “Air powered” shower – unusual but refreshing
- Friendly staff, nice room, good priced bar, excellent breakfast.
- Space, no gimmicks, k9 friendly & great breakfast choice!
Great location to stay when you have a dog with you.
Friendly helpful reception staff.
Shepherds Row Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Shepherds Row Bed and Breakfast is located in West Haddon in the region of Northamptonshire, just 29 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Milton Keynes is 25 miles from Shepherds Row Bed and Breakfast, and Leicester is 21 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 29 miles away.
- Room was lovely spotless, although tea/coffee facilities were available the larger also provided how made biscuits which was a really nice touch. Breakfast was really good, good choice and with fresh eggs from there own chickens and homemade bread what more could you ask.
- Super little B&B, with plenty of homely touches
- The meet and greet was exceptional, ensuring we were settled and happy, the room was so very comfortable and clean, the property well presented, the owners very professional. The best ever B & B experience … and the breakfast… diet required!!
- Lovely homely atmosphere and friendly attentive hosts.
- Very pleasant stay, excellent room with all conveniences, great breakfast & extremely nice proprietors. Would most definitely stay again, thank you
The Granary at Fawsley
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The Granary at Fawsley offers accommodations in Daventry, just 22 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milton Keynes is 21 miles from The Granary at Fawsley, and Leicester is 30 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- This is an accommodation only property – you need to go outside of the hotel for food – more country motel than hotel
- Very welcoming, we had called ahead to say we were running late and they kept the kitchen open for us ????Food was superb, only observation was served in deep bowls actually making it difficult to eat. They also accommodated a delayed check out at late notice as our plans had changed.
- The place is a beautiful remote barn, brilliant staff never felt so welcome.
- The gentleman running the reception was extremely helpful and stayed open for me to check in late as the snow had made it difficult to get in. Room was really modern and I’d recommend this place as a quiet business stay.
- Lovely hotel. Rooms are set in a horseshoe and each is individual. Very clean and warm and great restaurant. Although there was no vegetarian option, I was cooked veggie sausages. Thank you.
This small but perfectly formed boutique hotel dates from 1600. It has an award-winning cocktail lounge and stylish, individual bedrooms with free Wi-Fi. Several restaurants are within a 3-minute walk.Rooms are modern and relaxing with huge walk-in showers, Molton Brown toiletries and many original features. A pot of tea/coffee can be delivered to your room for free from 7 a.m. until midnight. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.The Kenilworth opened in 2005 and is independent and family-run. The main building is Grade II heritage-listed so you may have to duck your head and watch your step in some parts!The wonderful cocktail lounge serves wonderful cocktails, wines and champagne. It has won several awards from Theme Magazine over the last few years and was nominated for ‘Best Boutique Hotel Bar’ in the country by Imbibe Magazine.
- Room was well equipped and comfortable. Decorated tastefully in a modern masculine style with a massive tv dominating the room. Facilities were good and location convenient.
Very comfortable bed, bathroom was amazing.
Staff were very helpful and cocktails delicious.
In a great location for lots of restaurants catering for different tastes.
- surprisingly boutique and nice! unexpected, great design!
- The room was lovely. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was great.
- Room 11 was beautiful and well worth the money. Cocktails were great in the bar and the waitresses gave excellent service.
The Dakota is located in Coventry, 5 miles from Ricoh Arena and 3 miles from University of Warwick. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 12 miles from The Dakota.
The Dakota is an exceptionally well re-furbished property with rooms that have been thoughtfully designed and very well implemented to a very high standard.
Very comfy bed, plenty of storage (bedside cabinets / wardrobe / drawers), good lighting, nice TV, and a great en-suite shower room with powerful shower (if a little compact for a 6’3″ person like me!).
Plenty of power sockets for charging laptops / phones etc. Coffee / tea / hot chocloate / biscuits provided, along with shower gel / shampoo etc. The accommodation is obviously very new and fresh, and the whole place was spotlessly clean.
Also, the sister hotel/pub ‘The Oak’ (which is where you check in/out) just a few hundred yards down the road serves really good home cooked food at very good prices, and also has a great selection of beers on tap. Try the home-made pies – delicious!! Lovely relaxed atmosphere and friendy staff.
- Nice bright room, extremely quiet. Very comfortable bed, actually slept very well. In a very good location, close to Coventry. Pretty village.
- Very clean and modern. Good location for anyone working at the airport as I was. Good value for money!
Cleanliness of room
Heating fine in our room
Arrangements at The Oak were fine
- Nice room – comfy bed. Decent breakfast 1/4 mile along the road at the Oak – had scrambled eggs and quite a lot of smoked salmon; partner had smoked haddock and poached eggs.
- The Dakota is an exceptionally well re-furbished property with rooms that have been thoughtfully designed and very well implemented to a very high standard.
Victoria Park Lodge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Victoria Park Lodge offers accommodations in Leamington Spa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Birmingham is 20 miles from Victoria Park Lodge, and Stratford-upon-Avon is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Wonderful welcome, superb location, modern & well-equipped rooms in an elegant Edwardian building, everything was even better than I’d hoped
- The breakfast was indeed fantastic (as per all the other reviews I had seen!) – my partner and I had veggie breakfast. There was fresh fruit of all kinds (kiwis, strawberries, raspberries bananas, pears, etc etc), yogurts, cereals. It was wonderful. In the bedrooms there was Nescafé coffee and biscuits. We travelled with our 3 month old baby and the travel cot provided was great with children’s bedding.
- The hotel was very central, only a 5 minute walk from Leamington
- Breakfast was really lovely and the location is amazing! Parking was easy too.
- Nice size clean room and bathroom with two double beds. Let us in to riom at 12 and looked after our bags on the last day
Highcroft Guest House
Highcroft Guest House is located in Coventry, 16 miles from Birmingham and 17 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Leicester is 23 miles from Highcroft Guest House, and Northampton is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 9 miles from Highcroft Guest House.
- Room was clean & comfortable, also within 5-10min walk from the ice rink & town centre ?
- we did not fell wellcome it said that they was plenty car parking and they was none
- Excellent hosting, comfortable bed, clean room and ensuite and an outstanding breakfast. What a lovely lady and we had cuddles when I left ?
- Nice bed and tv although we had to tune the tv before we could use it.
- The room was basic but it was warm comfortable and clean. We didn’t expect any more for the price we paid.
Bedworth Town Suite
Bedworth Town Suite is located in Bedworth, 18 miles from Birmingham and 22 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Leicester is 18 miles from Bedworth Town Apartment, and Coventry is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very good with a 24h Tesco over the road. Comfutable clean and walm with off road parking.
- An extension to a private property, with a parking space big enough for a van. Private entrance and right next to a 24hr Tesco.
Warm welcome! Hosts very accommodating. Pleasant room,all the facilities i needed;shower,toilet,fridge,microwave etc. Very clean and comfortable,nice home stay. Separate private entrance is good,better than hustle and bustle of a hotel.
Would definitely stay again !
- I liked this annexed style accomodation which is quite spacious. I learnt from the owner that there had been a couple of negative reviews which to be fair is not the correct way to solve a problem. Any concerns should be dealt with at the time by reporting it to the owner or manager. That said, I found the owner friendly and approachable. I would also add that were I to be in this area again I would stay at this same accommodation.
- Good Town Centre position,very close to shops,supermarket,coffee shops and takeaways. Close to motorway links and train station.You have you’re own private entrance to your accommodation,excellent.Good comfortable bed will stay again!
Top Guest Houses In Rugby Warwickshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rugby Warwickshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rugby Warwickshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rugby Warwickshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!