10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ruffey-lès-beaune Burgundy:
Maison le Village – Maison d’Hôtes
Located 2.5 mi from the Burgandy Wine Trails, this B&B offers a continental breakfast on the terrace. Set next to the A6, it is ideally located for visiting the center of Beaune, which is 2.5 mi away.Maison le Village offers brightly decorated accommodations with satellite TV and a work desk. All accommodations has views of the countryside and some has free Wi-Fi access.Breakfast is served each morning in the cellar, which dates back to 1740. The Hospices de Beaune are only 2.5 mi from the property.Free parking is available on site and the wine producing areas of Pommart and Meursault are 2.5 mi away. You may also choose to play golf at Beaune Levernois Golf Course, 2.5 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- The facility is a very well maintained chateau and the owners are delightful. We stayed in a three bedroom cottage with kitchen and full bath and powder room. The cottage was very clean and well maintained. My daughters loved the fact that the room in which they stayed had a loft. The cottage had a private entrance and outdoor sitting area. Access to Beaune and the motorway was easy. Given the cost of housing in the area, the Maison is a great value, especially for families (we are a family of five), and the fact it is located in a quiet area is delightful. Very good restaurants are nearby and the village is charming.
- Beautiful property away from the busy town. Lovely breakfast and comfy bed. Good value for money
- The location was very convenient from the motorway, it was quiet. The room was clean and well furnished and the bed was comfortable.
- The decor was lovely, the beds were extra comfy. It’s really convenient as a stopover with easy access (8 minutes) to the centre of Beaune. Would definitely stay again.
- We had a studio room, it was very lovely, comfortable bed, well appointed bathroom, and some fabulous furniture, the owners have taken great care with the rooms. Breakfast in the courtyard is so tranquil and relaxing, the trees and plants are wonderful and give some superb shady areas, this was our second one night visit on our travels through France and we would happily recommend a stay here, it is well worth it. We would like to add that we were delayed in the Channel tunnel for about 5 hours and so we had a long journey from Calais and were much later arriving than we had planned, but the Maison Village contacted us by mobile and we were able to let them know our very late arrival time. The Lady of the house greeted us and showed us to our room.
Located in Meursault, 27 mi from Dijon, Maison Labbé features free WiFi access and free private parking. A bike storage room is available.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. The rooms have only stairs access.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Breakfast is available each morning, and children can have breakfast for a reduced price.If guests arrive after check-in time a code to access the room will be given. The property will contact the guest directly for further details. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Beaune is 4.3 mi from Maison Labbé, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 31 mi from Maison Labbé.
- Big room with nice bath in the center of Mersault. Excellent hostess (ms. Charlotte). Close to good restaurants.
great location, wonderful staff – Charlotte!!
clean and comfortable place and good price.
- Charlotte, the person in charge was very welcoming and went out of her way to accommodate us at an earlier time. She provided cribs for our kids and was generally excellent at customer service. Breakfast is great as well and the entire property is very tidy and clean.
- Great central location. Easy walk to everything in Meursault. Free parking close by. Lovely and clean and very helpful and friendly staff. Merci Charlotte.
- The location was amazing – very central. The accommodation was spacious, clean, contemporary and air conditioned!
Studio équipé à Beaune
Located in Beaune, a 20-minute walk from Hospices Civils de Beaune, Studio équipé à Beaune has a number of amenities including a garden and free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a private bathroom. The property is close to popular attractions like Patriarche Père & Fils Wine Cellar, Burgundy Wine School and Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune.At Studio équipé à Beaune, the rooms include a closet. Studio équipé à Beaune provides some units with garden views, and each room is equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Beaune Exhibition Centre is 1.4 miles from Studio équipé à Beaune, while Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from Studio équipé à Beaune.
- The host greeted us when we arrived and when she discovered we didn’t speak French, she phoned her son to translate and then he turned up to make sure we had everything sorted. Well equipped kitchen, coffee maker and even an iron meant I could make my pants look decent!! We parked our car up the driveway and even had an area outside to sit.
- Apartment is very clean, cozy, well decorated and has everything you need! Not so much space but it’s enough to feel comfortable:) Good bed, convenient bathroom, soft towels, small but well equipped kitchen, big green yard where you can have breakfast or dinner. The host is very kind, friendly and hospitable, he lives next room and will help you with everything! Apartment is situated not in the center (about 10-15 min by walk), but you can feel home atmosphere there 🙂 very recommended!
- Compact living at its best! Parkering 1 meter från ingång till rummet.
- Es ist ein angenehmes kleines Apartment, sehr sauber, alles da, was man braucht und man fühlt sich sehr wohl, eine ruhige Wohngegend
Petit studio confortable et calme, facilité pour se garer et pas trop loin du centre (il faut tout de même y aller à pied) .
Très bon accueil des propriétaires
La Loubertine features free bikes and barbecue facilities in Géanges. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.All rooms in La Loubertine are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation.Dijon is 26 miles from La Loubertine, while Beaune is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 25 miles from the guesthouse.
- Martine and Hubert were our hosts and absolutely delightful people. We had dinner there and it was superb, breakfast likewise.
- AMAZING food! And we had the loveliest dinner with our hosts. Would recommend it to everyone…
- Beautiful room, comfortable bed. It was a nice surprise.
- Martine and Hubert are the most wonderful hosts. We shared a delicious meal with them and two other couples and had such a fun evening.
- Perfect stay. Breakfast was fabulous, including a brochette of fresh fruit and fresh eggs from their own hens. Nice peaceful location but very easy to drive into Beaune for sightseeing or dinner.
Le Clos n°5
Located in Villy-le-Moutier, in a building dating from 19th century, Le Clos n°5 offers a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property also has a terrace.Guest rooms in Le Clos n°5 are equipped with a coffee machine. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Le Clos n°5 all rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. Evening meals are served on request and for a surcharge.Dijon is 19 mi from Le Clos n°5. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 21 mi from Le Clos n°5.
- Lovely location,garden,&setting,excellent room & facilities,charming hosts,also enjoyed the dining experience,a great overnight stop
- Great reception, so quiet, nice parking facility, delicious breakfast, very clean room, high standards, beautifully renovated, extremely friendly host
Large extremely clean stylish minimal room with fabulous shower and separate toilet.
Superb easy air-conditioning !!!
Most comfortable bed ever !!!
Fabulous simple continental breakfast – Homemade yogurt jams and cakes etc
Lovely friendly knowledgeable hosts – will arrange wine tours – speak very good English.
- The most comfortable bed I’ve slept in in Europe. Rooms were large, clean, and comfy. Property is gorgeous, and and well situated. Hostess was extremely helpful.
- Everything, first of all the owner, incredible woman, we actually arrived very late because of traffic but she waited for us and still showed us our room etc. Our room was just wonderful, wooden floor, great bed, fantastic bathroom with fluffy towels and the shower just great. Separate toilet. Breakfast was excellent, fresh baguette, mouth watering croissants, home made marmalades. Honey from one of the farmers, orange juice and great coffee, oh I forgot home made cakes as well.
Bienvenue Chez Eve en Bourgogne
Located in Beaune, 0.6 miles from Beaune Exhibition Centre, Bienvenue Chez Eve en Bourgogne has a garden and a terrace. Popular points of interest around the property include Hospices Civils de Beaune and Collegiate Church of Notre Dame of Beaune. Free WiFi is available and Burgundy Wine School is 0.8 miles away.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Every room has a private bathroom, while some have a garden view.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Patriarche Père & Fils Wine Cellar is one mile from Bienvenue Chez Eve en Bourgogne. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Seuil Des Champs
Boasting a garden and a terrace, Le Seuil Des Champs is located in Saint-Gervais-en-Vallière. This 3-star guest house features free WiFi and a bar.At the guest house, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. Every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms here will provide you with garden views.Guests at can enjoy a continental breakfast. Evening meals are available upon prior request and at an extra charge.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Gervais-en-Vallière, like cycling.Dijon is 25 mi from Le Seuil Des Champs. Dole – Jura Airport is 23 mi from the property.
- Una bellissima esperienza nel nostro viaggio in Borgogna. Siamo stati accolti da Cristine in questa tipica e antica casa francese con molta cordialità e disponibilità.Il tutto è ben tenuto e pulito Le stanze sono ampie ed arredate con mobili vintage. Letto grande e comodo.Tutto curato e pulito,il bagno pulito e comodo con asciugamani e prodotti a disposizione. La signora ci accolti nel suo rigoglioso giardino e prima di accompagnarci nelle camere ci ha offerto da bere. Il parcheggio è sulla strada molto tranquilla. La colazione è stata molto buona con marmellate e dolci fatti in casa, pane freschissimo,cornetti, frutta,succhi ect. Ottima la marmellata di cassis. Cristine parla inglese e quindi abbiamo anche avuto conversazioni interessanti. Da tenere in considerazione in un prossimo viaggio in Francia
- Accueil chaleureux et très agréable dès notre arrivée- grande disponibilité et gentillesse des propriétaires – excellent dîner fait “maison” avec des produits frais très bien cuisinés – bonne literie et calme assuré – petit déjeuner copieux avec de nombreuses confitures – nous en garderons un bon souvenir ainsi que l’adresse pour y revenir lors de nos futurs déplacements dans les Alpes… rapport qualité/prix très correct –
Propriétaires très accueillants. Propreté impeccable!
- Das tolle Abendessen, welches man zubuchen kann. Man isst im Leben selten so gut.
- disponibilité des hôtes literie excellente petit déjeuner excellent et copieux
L’Ancien Domaine is a guest house on a former wine marker’s property that offers accommodations in Bligny-les-Beaune.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Dijon is 25 mi from L’Ancien Domaine, while Beaune is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 29 mi from the property.
Easy to get to,quite close ti Beune.
Kitchen at disposal fully furnished.
A familiar touch very much appreciated has been the fruit basket and tea set at hand.
Very discrete patrons with a nice taste for interiors.
Wifi quite fast almost everywhere, but the upper room is probably the place where is doesn’t arrive the stronger way.
Parking allowed inside the property is a big plus.
- Very beautiful house well renovated. Very quiet area. You need a car to move to Beaune or Meursault. Coffee, Tea, biscuits for breakfast in the bed room for free.
- L’accessibilité depuis l’autoroute, le parking gratuit et sûr, le charme de la maison, la décoration apaisante, le jardin, l’arrivée tardive possible, la tranquilité du cadre, la propreté, le petit nombre de chambres et leur espace agréable, la facilité d’accueil, les biscuits petit-déjeuner dans la chambre
L’accueil,la situation,la propreté et le bon goût de la décoration.
Toutes les infos dans un livre à l’entrée.
- La décoration, le calme, le confort et l’amabilité de l’accueil. Nous y retournerons très certainement!
- Easy to get to,quite close ti Beune.
La Vernelle De Saint Loup
La Vernelle De Saint Loup is a 3-star property located in Géanges.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Dijon is 27 miles from the guesthouse, while Beaune is 6 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 25 miles away.
La qualité du logement (confort, propreté, …) était impeccable.
Accueil chaleureux, service convivial. Nous avons été reçu avec le sourire et toute l’attention nécessaire.
Petit déjeuner de qualité.
A 15 min de Beaune, ce logement est très bien situé pour découvrir la Bourgogne.
- Nette en ruime kamers, prima ontbijt, rustige ligging
- très bel endroit, chambres séparées de l’habitation du propriétaire ,on a un peu son petit chez soi tout en ayant l’accès aux communs. Propriétaires très agréables , très bon petit déjeuner convivial avec un bon grand café si on le souhaite. Si l’on souhaite participer au repas du soir il faut toutefois téléphoner les jours avant aux propriétaires pour réserver sinon cela n’est pas possible de l’avoir .Superbe découverte des bords de Saône et fritures de poissons =) .
L’accès individuel à la chambre.
Les WC séparés.
Une salle de bain spacieuse, douche à l’italienne. De l’eau chaude qui coule rapidement. Un chauffage d’appoint ! Du rangement, un sèche cheveux.
La literie en 160 … CONFORTABLE + + + Une armoire dans la chambre. Une décoration élégante.
ET SURTOUT L’ACCUEIL DES HOTES. LEUR GENEROSITE. LE PETIT DEJEUNER AVEC DES PETITES GÂTERIES QUI CHANGE TOUS LES JOURS. LA PASSION POUR LES METS LOCAUX. POSSIBILITE DE TABLE D’HÔTES.
- Nicolas e sua moglie sono stati due splendidi ospiti, accogliendoci calorosamente con del vino e un aperitivo davanti al camino, iniziando a rompere il ghiaccio. La stanza con i muri a graticcio è stupenda, molto più bella di come sembrava nelle foto. E anche i bagni sono confortevoli e puliti. Abbiamo usufruito anche della Table D’Hotes che consiglio perchè Nicolas è un ottimo chef. Anche la colazione gustosa e con prodotti fatti in casa. Per un soggiorno in Borgogna andate sul sicuro, una bella esperienza per vivere da vicino questa terra e la sua gente.
- La qualité du logement (confort, propreté, …) était impeccable.
Le Carre Saint Pierre
Le Carre Saint Pierre is offering accommodations in Marey-lès-Fussey. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a mountain view.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Dijon is 16 miles from the guesthouse, while Beaune is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Very relaxed atmosphere. We would’ve struggled to find somewhere to eat in the evening as the place is quite remote. We were treated to an outstanding four course meal with locally produced wine. All reasonably priced. Really delicious.
We are a family with two young children. Travelling back to the UK. This was a stop over. The room was perfect. Would definitely return if passing through again
- Great location near the wineries. Lovely property
A beautiful location surrounded by vin yards. A very friendly & accommodating owner. The bedrooms open up to a large balcony overlooking an amazing view.
I only read the other reviews on the way to there. I had not realised this was not a ‘hotel’ but more of a venue suited for a wedding etc but once there it was so beautiful and I’m glad it wasn’t a hotel as too many guests would have ruined the experience. Having fewer guests there made it more personal!
- Well different. Ok out of season. Got email from owner earlier in day – asking 1. Time of arrival. 2. if wanted breakfast. Replied with info & yes. He replied, which we didnt get till later as driving. So turned up in dark./ No sign of life. Checked email. Owner explained out of season, only few letting bedrooms & gave name of contact & mobi number. Jacqueline arrived. Showed us around/room. lefty us with keys. See you at breakfast. Remember this is more function centre – weddings in particular, not Hotel. Just have a few rooms. All clean. All good as we only wanted good nights sleep & breakfast en route up north. Stunning place for wedding. Would appear much nicer latere in Spring/summer. BUt do not be put off. Good value & lovely room
- Met us late. Beautiful building. Great venue for a wedding!
- Very relaxed atmosphere. We would’ve struggled to find somewhere to eat in the evening as the place is quite remote. We were treated to an outstanding four course meal with locally produced wine. All reasonably priced. Really delicious.
Top Guest Houses In Ruffey-lès-beaune Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruffey-lès-Beaune Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!